Ron Paul wins Louisiana

page: 7
83
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
From the looks of the political landscape, it seems to me that the inevitable civil war we will experience is closer than ever before. The amount of troll attempts in this thread alone are hilarious. All you people that shill against Paul should know that if he isn't elected, blood will likely be spilled within the end of the next presidential term. If you haven't noticed, the people are past being "riled up". I see a lot of folks preparing to act if they must...


Sounds like you need a reality check. Paul's supporters are in the single digits in this country probably near 1% considering that most people don't vote in primary elections. They're not going to cause any meaningful upheaval. Even if they do, it will be the final nail in the coffin of libertarianism.

You need to get out more, man.




posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Fine, allow TPTB to continue in the same fashion and expect the people to sit around, doing nothing. Seems to me that you're making generalizations out of Paul supporters for no other reason than to de-rail posts. I'm telling you I've seen people prepping when I've never seen them with firearms. I'm telling you people are stocking up food supplies when they don't even visit "alternative" sites like this one. Believe it, or don't, but stop with the blanket statements.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by finitedualities
 


sounds like more extreme right wing BS from the paulites. "Vote RP" or armageddon will break out. We're not buyin' it. sounds like the fantasies of violent extremists, more than a reality based evaluation.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Fine, allow TPTB to continue in the same fashion and expect the people to sit around, doing nothing. Seems to me that you're making generalizations out of Paul supporters for no other reason than to de-rail posts. I'm telling you I've seen people prepping when I've never seen them with firearms. I'm telling you people are stocking up food supplies when they don't even visit "alternative" sites like this one. Believe it, or don't, but stop with the blanket statements.


No blanket statement. Only a true statement. You are selling your candidate on fear. You are doing what RP supporters claim to be against.

I have seen people prepping for a VERY long time. Only those that are very young or very naive have just begun. the writing has been on the wall for a very long time.

So, explain to me how RP stops what is coming. None of this "if you dont vote for him, blood will be shed" garbage. What will he do to stop it?



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


I'm not selling any candidate. I'm selling his ideals. Sorry, but to me, this isn't hero worship. He's basically the last person that at least seems like he gives a damn. For all I know, he could get into office and continue the status quo (fairly likely, as well). In that case, thanks for trying Paul supporters...



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


I'm not selling any candidate. I'm selling his ideals. Sorry, but to me, this isn't hero worship. He's basically the last person that at least seems like he gives a damn. For all I know, he could get into office and continue the status quo (fairly likely, as well). In that case, thanks for trying Paul supporters...


You absolutely are selling a candidate, but that isnt the point. Answer my question, if you please:

You said blood will likely be shed if RP isnt elected. What will RP do that will prevent this?



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Bringing in our troops, not bleeding our economy dry through countess conflict, eradication of "The Fed", and I could go on if that so interests you. Like I said, ideals are what I'm selling, it's just that he's the only merchant with the goods I want in stock. Please, stop putting words into people's mouths. When you do that, it makes your goal (derailing of a thread) very obvious.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ron Paul supporters frequently bemoan the GOP and talk about how Ron Paul was "cheated" of delegates by the process. here's a very good example of how Ron Paul supporters use the process to their own advantage and how the process is stacked in Ron Paul's favor.

Louisiana also has a primary in which Rick Santorum won 48.99% of the popular vote and 10 delegates. Romney won 26.69% of the popular vote and 5 delegates. Gingrich won 15.91% of the popular vote and garnered zero delegates, as did Ron Paul who got 6.15% of the vote. If I'm reading this correctly and the OP's claim is correct, he will get all 26 of the remaining delegates, which is 56%.

Think about this:

Paul got 6.15% of the popular vote.
Paul got 56% of the delegates.

Paul generally gets about 11% when people are allowed to vote, as opposed to the caucus system. Yet here in Louisiana he gets half his usual total, but gets the majority of the delegates.

This is what Paul supporters call "Democracy" in action.

edit on 4/29/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
From the looks of the political landscape, it seems to me that the inevitable civil war we will experience is closer than ever before. The amount of troll attempts in this thread alone are hilarious. All you people that shill against Paul should know that if he isn't elected, blood will likely be spilled within the end of the next presidential term. If you haven't noticed, the people are past being "riled up". I see a lot of folks preparing to act if they must...


This is beyond delusional, this is outright fanaticism. Willing to spill blood for your deity.
The Obama worshippers are not even this bad.

He can't get enough votes to win so step 2 is to cheat the system to steal delegates where he didn't earn any by voters voting. The Paulheads step 3 is to become murderous scum and pretend a 3rd world type bloody coup would propel your man into office.
Did you think that post through?
Would Ron Paul want to become leader by bloodshed?
The self destruction of the cult of Ron Paul can never come soon enough and your post is all the proof anyone needs that it will self destruct.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   


How do they know he's drunk, before the breathalyzer?
edit on 4/29/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: youtube link



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Bringing in our troops, not bleeding our economy dry through countess conflict, eradication of "The Fed", and I could go on if that so interests you. Like I said, ideals are what I'm selling, it's just that he's the only merchant with the goods I want in stock. Please, stop putting words into people's mouths. When you do that, it makes your goal (derailing of a thread) very obvious.


You can keep accusing me of trying to derail, but I am asking legitimate questions about the topic. False accusations are nearly always a means of deflection.

Ending the fed, and putting an immediate stop to foreign aid would cause this country MORE unrest, not less. None of the things you mentioned answered the question, so I will try again:

You said that if RP is not elected, blood will likely be shed. What will he do that will prevent this? And, a followup: Do you believe this blood will be shed with EVERY other candidate? And why?



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Blah blah blah - seems all the Ron Paul haters just like to bash him, so bashers - who is your candidate, who is going to fix this mess? Where are all the Obama threads, the Romney threads? Oh, that is correct, neither of those two have any remote clue in how to fix things.

But yes, this is a Ron Paul thread so the haters have their right in expressing their opinion about him, but until you actually put some skin in the game, and clarify who you would support then those individuals should just take a hike.
edit on 29-4-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 


Again, further delusions from a man who posted primary results as "proof' earlier, lmao. I see the game here. Pretend that Paul supporters are fanatics by using terms such as "worshipper'', and "your hero". There's some words we could use to define those who are fine sleeping amongst the sheep as well, but I'll let your imagination fill in the blanks.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Blah blah blah - seems all the Ron Paul haters just like to bash him, so bashers - who is your candidate, who is going to fix this mess? Where are all the Obama threads, the Romney threads? Oh, that is correct, neither of those two have any remote clue in how to fix things.


As I said before, you dont see the sickly number of threads on the other candidate because the RP-cult is the only group who thinks that voting someone into this broken system can change anything. The RP-cult is the only group that still thinks that it is a good idea to back a candidate with such aggression.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


In my eyes, he's the only candidate putting the people first and foremost, and this is important. When's the last time we had a leader like this? Never? Why am I discussing this anyways with someone who enjoys our current corporatocracy? (at least your retorts would lead me to assume so)



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Blah blah blah - seems all the Ron Paul haters just like to bash him, so bashers - who is your candidate, who is going to fix this mess? Where are all the Obama threads, the Romney threads? Oh, that is correct, neither of those two have any remote clue in how to fix things.

But yes, this is a Ron Paul thread so the haters have their right in expressing their opinion about him, but until you actually put some skin in the game, and clarify who you would support then those individuals should just take a hike.
edit on 29-4-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)


Where is your outrage that a fellow Ron Paul supporter is advocating bloodshed in this thread if Ron Paul doesn't win?
Are you proud to be associated with such people by being part of the Ron Paul cult?



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


In my eyes, he's the only candidate putting the people first and foremost, and this is important. When's the last time we had a leader like this? Never? Why am I discussing this anyways with someone who enjoys our current corporatocracy? (at least your retorts would lead me to assume so)


Another false, deflective accusation, and another great example of the hypocrisy, propaganda and rhetoric from the RP cult. Thanks for giving another blatant example.

Afterall, anyone who doesnt bow down to the RP cult, must be all for the status quo-the one that you all are against...nevermind that you use the same empty rhetoric, fear tactics and propaganda as any other candidate's supporters...

Keep being an example of the outright delusional, hypocritical nature of those you stand with . Ill keep pointing it out.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Blah blah blah - seems all the Ron Paul haters just like to bash him, so bashers - who is your candidate, who is going to fix this mess? Where are all the Obama threads, the Romney threads? Oh, that is correct, neither of those two have any remote clue in how to fix things.




Obama has a proven track record of achievement. Ron Paul has loaded bills with pork and then voted against them, having his cake and eating it too. His greatest success is his current cult of personality, which spams the internet for free.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 


I'm a Paul supporter by lack of similar stances from another candidate, but the grouping of individuals is hilarious by you...I don't think I've seen a more obvious shill (and if you're not a shill, then LOL).



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Then what is your plan? How do we get out of this funk? Romney? Obama? Please, discuss, instead of cherrypicking posts to dissect.





new topics
top topics
 
83
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join