It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul wins Louisiana

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

He won Massachusetts?

That's not a surprise.

I bet that they hate Gordon Gekko.
edit on 29-4-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

There's plenty of dirt for those willing to look.

That's the problem. No one is at this point and instead, we're all caught up in thinking that RP has a chance in this rigged system.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Shame on you. I said no such thing. You will stoop to any low, disgusting. Listen, and listen carefully. You may not put words into my mouth, EVER.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Looks like we have a third one fully indoctinated into the coming bloodshed myth that the cult of Ron Paul seems to be perpetuating.

The "cult of Ron Paul" is perpetuating no such thing. Stop over-dramatizing.....or, for that matter, lying.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Oh I have seen how you libs get your panties in a bunch when people don't agree with you. Some of them have been from you. Don't try to sell that conservatives have the monopoly on violence.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Why wont you answer my question: you claim that I have a candidate, and that you know who it is. So who is it?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Oh clearly you think, and clearly you still care or you would not be posting so ardently in this thread. Your actions belie your words my friend. You have a candidate and it is easy to see who that candidate is.

As I have warned, this is going to get very messy. The shills are coming out now, and their goal will be to make Ron Paul look bad via his supporters. It is their next plan, be prepared.

The old, there's a boogey shill around every corner, scare tactics.
So overused it is standard around here.

The Ron Paul supporters are doing a fine job all on their own putting people off to Ron Paul. There is no need for fantasy based shill characters. The open cheating for their candidate, the bloodlust, the fear tactics being used it's all proving the point that when you look over at the Paul camp, expect to find kookiness.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

From a prior post in the thread you pretty much state the system is screwed, no sense in voting for someone in a broken system. Which I can see you point....

Hey, your right - perhaps you don't have to comment in these threads then? HURRAY.
edit on 29-4-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You are off topic. Why don't you tell us since you are posting in a Ron Paul thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

From a prior post in the thread you pretty much state the system is screwed, no sense in voting for someone in a broken system. Which I can see you point....

Glad to see theres someone here who doesnt immediately jump to the "if you arent for rp, youre for the status quo" cliche. Thank you for that. And you are absolutely correct.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You are off topic. Why don't you tell us since you are posting in a Ron Paul thread.

You made the claim (which was off topic, if we are going to play that little diversionary game). So back it up, or admit that you lied. Pretty simple.

Its amazing to me the lengths the RP cult will go...all the way to hypocrisy and back.
edit on 29-4-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Your rude insinuations are not lost on me. Your tactics are disgusting.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Shame on you. I said no such thing. You will stoop to any low, disgusting. Listen, and listen carefully. You may not put words into my mouth, EVER.

You responded to my post which was calling out your fellow Ron Paul Cultists for expressing their bloodlust in the desire for the success of their candidate. Your attempt to defend their position painted your position, I did not.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

With that said, how do you propose dealing with the issues if you are against the people taking this country back? Just let them rule, stick your head in the ground, and hope it all works out?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I understand your frustration at people claiming vote for my candidate or there will be blood. However, this is different than the actual poltiticians saying this. For example, Bush and Obama saying if we don't go to these wars, we'll all be attacked, and if we don't bail out the banks we'll all be destroyed, and the msm puppeting that.

Secondly, its inevitable at any level of politics that all candidates and their supporters will say if my person doesn't get in, bad things will happen. If you didn't believe that, you'd have no reason to run or vote.

Also, I don't think anyone here said if RP loses, I will cause violence.

Lastly, I gather from reading your posts that you think the system is just inherently fundamentally flawed and that electing RP won't fix it (an assertion I agree with btw). Two points on that:

First, can you blame people who agree with you that the system is flawed but have hope that a non-establishment candidate can help.

Secondly and more importantly, if you elaborated on you political ideology, would you not say that if we don't radically change our government system WARS would continue, corruption and poverty would not get any better, etc. How would this be any diiferent that what you are yelling at others for doing.

link   

Originally posted by finitedualities

With that said, how do you propose dealing with the issues if you are against the people taking this country back? Just let them rule, stick your head in the ground, and hope it all works out?

Another fine example...i am not for RP, so I am against the people taking this country back. Do you people even read this drivel before you post it?

link   

Ad hominem attacks, strawmen... what next?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

How come there are no clusters of Romney supporters on here? In fact, I can't remember the last time I saw a Romney supporter on here!

It would be nice for a change to go after R$ instead of RP. R$ has more skeletons. R$ is a colossal flip-flopper. R$ is going to cost the Rethugs the election.

link   

No it did not.

link   

Your reaching out on that one. I did not state that blood will be shed if Ron Paul doesn't get elected, I was just stating how I see people these days and how "blood will be shed" when a large percentage of us are out of work and have nothing left.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join