It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity lasts because...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
reply to post by SimonPeter

I'm on Jesus' side now. He Came To Me!
I'm also a full member of the Landover Baptist Church, brother!

I've been studying the bible and learning many new things which I never saw before. Astounding revelations! For instance, all the subversive material in these Satanic movies released in recent years. Like before my rebirth I would never have imagined how Hollywood was using movies like "Scooby Doo" to lure innocent children into signing pacts with the Devil!

It's true! Look:
www.landoverbaptist.org...

Praise The Lord!

Can you show me evidence of signed pacts that children make with the devil after watching "Scooby Doo".
I have a grandchild that watches scooby.......... are you saying she is being corrupted.

where do yo people stop with this stuff............

Follow the links above. The truth will be revealed. I am not a scholar of the Landover Baptist Church, but a newcomer seeking their Divine knowledge.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

So I am right ! You are not aware of whats happening to your precious existence .

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Which is why I am here. For you to explain it all to me.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

I read the article and didn't get children making pacts with the devil .Homosexuals in Hollywood truing to corrupt young minds is nothing new . Look at the way they did at Disney World .They are also very anti bible because it convicts them . A single church like the Westboro Church protesting at Veteran funerals and others like the Jim Jones church do not gauge the Word of God . The Catholic church as much as they did to corrupt and demonize the Word of God could not do it . Gods message to us even survived the Jews who hated Jesus and still do !

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You said you was into the Alex Jones Global Agenda thingy , so you know that we are all going to be accosted by it . I am retired so I am worthless to them , a burden that they feel they must pay to do nothing . They don't look at it as I have put money aside in Social Security and my pension , I'm instead living on entitlements in their minds . The thing is they steel your retirement funds regularly . There was a doctor that worked for a Rockefellers research corporation and the speaker at a convention in 1969 . He was into the Global government scheme . He stopped the seminar mid stream and told the audience of Doctors to turn off their recorders and not to take notes . Then he went on to tell them that the US industry was going to be sabotaged . There was going to be a thing called the EPA that would drive industry out of the USA . The USA would become a center for agriculture and technology and the industry moved to the East . Then in the early 1970 's Nixon went to a meeting of the Globalist and in a matter of 3 weeks he was sitting in China giving our industry to them . Her was following the Rothschild (Bilderberg )plan to give your job away . Now they are giving away your country . Next will be our money and then a chip accessed e-money system where they can control your every move . The fact is that this is per the bible no matter that you may not subscribe to it's authenticity. I think we see the same future , just from different perspectives .

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The New World Order theory and the Bible are two entirely different things. Oh, you might be able to read some things in the Bible and interpret them to fit into the NWO but that's about it. I don't know what to believe when it comes to these conspiracy theories because, I figure, if there was some big, grand organization out to control the world, they'd have seized the planet by now, ages ago. That's where David Icke's stuff falls apart (well, his stuff especially because he loves to lay the blame on extradimensional shapeshifting alien lizard-people which is mega-sillier!). Aliens surely have better things to do than play games with pathetic humanity on this backwater world. They wouldn't Need our planet, much less humans.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The NWO does have us already . They are still afraid that we might revolt and go after them like the French did . The gun collections will start soon while under marshal law .
I disagree , I believe that the NWO global gov is real and is foretold in the Bible .These are some of the prophecy I relate to the global agenda .
1. The upcoming Israel ,Russia , Syrian and Iranian war where we are likely to be part of a nuclear exchange per; Ezekiel 39 verse 6 . The war and who participates Ezekiel chapters 38 & 39 . Gog is from Russia .
2. The Mark of the Beast 666 system . Rev.13 verse 16-17 He causeth all ...............to take the mark .....no man might buy , sell or trade save that he had the mark ...
This system could not be implemented without a single Global government and Banking system and the Internet of today . E- money. With all of our world currencies tied together today and failing the banksters will offer a new system of e-money especially after millions starve and die from lack of medicines etc. This would solve all of the NWO problems as all entitlements would end as the governments collapse and a new labor rate system would be created . We would revert to a 3rd world lifestyle .
3.The 10 Kings without kingdoms as of yet Rev 17verse 12-13 There are 10 super rich families that own our FED Reserve , World Bank , IMF and these Kings are all Jewish . The Jews were chosen to carry out Gods plan . Just like Judas was chosen .
4 . The Temple will be rebuilt again soon . This is the desire of the Jewish people . They have prefabbed the Alter of God already, The Ark of the Covenant was rumored to have been redeemed . The bible in 2nd Thess.chapter 2 verse 1 thru 7 tells us that the Temple will be rebuilt .

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I'm more concerned with the people who believe in the bible so strongly that they not only want these "prophecies" to come truth, but that they'll probably go out of their way to Make Them come true.

Some of these people call themselves Dominionists.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

How in the world can we do that ? We can even stop it . The principle powers that have so much money that they finance wars, both sides can't make it happen that quick . Besides it's a hobby to them , not a income that they will ever need .
No Christian looks forward to going through such things and the Pretribbers are wrong if they think that they will evade it .

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm talking about the guys who think that they're "doing God's will" or are "the instruments of God."
Supposedly after the Iraq War started George W. Bush phoned one of his buddies in delight about how great it was to see scripture coming true as written in the bible... If Armageddon really does bring Jesus back, I can see Lots of people working to create a bloodbath In His Name. People have killed in the name of their god for FAR FAR LESS. Think Christian counterpart to Islam.

www.yuricareport.com...
says that 35 MILLION AMERICANS adhere to it.

www.discernment-ministries.org...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
...there are no dates for when its prophecies based in the bible are supposed to happen.

How long can a religion last?

As long as the creator of this eternal drama chooses.

Think about it.

If prophecies came with dates, the world would have gotten over so-called holy books, if nothing of the prophecy came true.

Prophecy does not come with dates because dates are irrelevant to an eternal creator.

If nothing can stop a prophecy, then why not state a time when?

Why? So some power hungry Man or body of men can simply create a new calender to thwart prophecy?

Man - "Okay God, we will be using the Gregorian calendar from now on, so please tell your prophets the dates agreeable to this new calender we have devised."

God - "What? You have only been using the Julian calendar for a couple thousand years and the Mayans have one that is pretty damn good that have been using fro even longer. Why the change?"

Man - "Well we had this revolution see, new ruler, needs to show he is in charge of the seasons and all. You understand right?"

God - "Sheesh, The dinosaurs didn't give me this much trouble."

Ha! You guys are too smart than to remain believing some book men wrote long ago.

How long ago is the book? What ever answer you give is based on a belief that someone else told you. For all you really know, the book, and me, may only exist in your own mind and therefore only be as old as you perceive yourself to be.

Bible had vague things so that it would ALMOST APPEAR TO BE that things written in it were coming true.

If prophecies are real, then why be so vague? Why not be SPECIFIC?

Describe something you have never seen to a people you have never met in a way that they just might understand you after your words and perception have left this world.

In my eyes church failed first... Followed by religion... Followed by all so-called holy books.

Failed at what? What are you expecting from church, religion, or holy books?

The mind was truely designed to be lead astray.

Designed to be lead astray from what?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join