It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Noahs Ark

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Can you remember the name? I would love to see it!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theblasterkid

I posted this link on page 3 or 4,but i'll post it again in case it was missed and although i dont think this japanese animee involved the moon being a spaceship,i think people might be thinking of this one,first broadcast in the usa in 1979...Star Blazers > www.desslok.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

as i said BET YOU DONT

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by blocula

as i said BET YOU DONT

What, respond to critical questions that raise awkward facts that Blocula doesn't know how to deal with? You astonish me! Oh wait...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by blocula

Scientists now tend to lean toward the third theory- that the moon was "captured" by the earth's gravitational field and locked into orbit ages ago.
No. They do not.

Based on such evidence, some scientists have concluded that the moon was formed among the stars long before our sun was born.
No. They do not.

Chemical analysis of the soil revealed that the lunar soil did not come from the rocks, but from somewhere else.
You mean like from meteors?

NASA is reluctant to suggest that the moon may actually be hollow, but can otherwise not explain this strange fact.
Yes, they can.

This dumbfounded scientists because these elements require tremendous heat, approximately 4,500 degrees Fahrenheit, to melt and fuse with surrounding rock, as it had.
Asteroidal impacts create tremendous heat.

The Soviets announced that pure iron particles brought back by remote controlled lunar probe Zond 20 have not oxidized even after several years on earth.
What?

Apparently, the upper 8 miles of the moon's crust are surprisingly radioactive. When Apollo 15 astronauts used thermal equipment, they got unusually high readings, which indicated that the heat flow near the Apennine Mountains was rather hot.
What? Thermal equipment to measure high radioactivity? No, there were no unusually high readings. There is no mystery. What is does hot heat flow mean?

The Puzzle of the Immense Clouds of Water Vapor on the Dry Moon
No such observation was made.

As one scientist put it, the moon is "paved with glass."
No. Just no.

Then lunar rocks proved upon analysis to be strongly magnetized.
No. Some rocks, slightly magnetized, yes. It is thought that the magnetism may be debris from an asteroidal impact.

As one scientist put it, "No one seems to know quite what to do with them."
Yes, the origin of the mascons is unknown.
edit on 4/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)
Heres the post you keep whining about...

"no they do not" "no they do not" "no they do not" "yes they can" "no just no"

and thats how the following links implicational facts were dealt with...

and your asking me to respond and clarify?

Eleven Things That NASA Discovered About The Moon That You Never Knew > home1.gte.net...

edit on 12-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Heres the post you keep whining about..."no they do not" "no they do not" "no they do not" "yes they can" "no just no"...and thats how the following links implicational facts were dealt with...and your asking me to respond and clarify?

Yes, we want clarification. We want cites. We want facts. So far you have been curiously reluctant to provide anything apart from theories that don't have a leg to stand on.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Heres my "extremely similar" response..."yes they do" "yes they do" "yes they do" "no they cant" "yes just yes"...exactly how most of the above links facts were originally challenged...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

scientists now
some scientists
dumbfounded scientists
as one scientist put it
as one scientist put it

care to name these scientists?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The web site you keep whining on about is writen by a university drop out with no academic qualifications

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Heres my "extremely similar" response..."yes they do" "yes they do" "yes they do" "no they cant" "yes just yes"...exactly how most of the above links facts were originally challenged...

So you still have no evidence at all then?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Of course not he never does in any of his posts

edit on 12-5-2012 by dashdespatch because: typo

edit on 12-5-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Let me go outside and spray paint a few rocks gold and silver and then i'll show them to you and tell you they came from the moon...Would you believe me?...Of course not...But when nasa does the same thing,its just automatically true,no questions asked?...I dont think so...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Let me go outside and spray paint a few rocks gold and silver and then i'll show them to you and tell you they came from the moon...Would you believe me?...Of course not...But when nasa does the same thing,its just automatically true,no questions asked?...I dont think so...

Oh for god's sake. Nasa sent up various manned missions to the moon and they came back with rocks from the moon. The Russians, sorry Soviets, sent up unmanned missions that did the same thing. Both sets, by a remarkable co-incidence (I wonder why? Let me think now...) were very similar indeed. We know that the moon is made of rocks that are almost identical to the Earth's mantle, which means that the theory about a collision between Earth and a Mars-sized planetoid is a very strong one.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Of course not he never does in any of his posts

edit on 12-5-2012 by dashdespatch because: typo

Lol I'm still giggling at the one he did about the Titanic in fact being sunk by a German U-Boat. That was ridiculously one-sided as well.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Must have missed that one!! i will have to dig it out.....note how he hasnt replied to my earlier post Who are these "scientists?"

(he is good value for money though)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Must have missed that one!! i will have to dig it out.....note how he hasnt replied to my earlier post Who are these "scientists?"

(he is good value for money though)

Oh hell yes. You should see the drivel about the US actually bombing their own ships in Pearl Harbour on December 7th 1941 that he posted. 100% ridiculous rubbish.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yes i followed that one about half way through and gave up ....it was like banging your head on a brick wall

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Oh for god's sake. Nasa sent up various manned missions to the moon and they came back with rocks from the moon. The Russians, sorry Soviets, sent up unmanned missions that did the same thing.
Believe it or not,like it or not,behind the scenes,beyond their public veneer,behind the confrontational masks they wear to ensure their sheeple are filled with paranoia and fear,the russian leaders and the american leaders are playing on the same team and so the fact that they both claim to have obtained moon rocks and brought them back to earth,is literally meaningless,imo and two heads are better than one,more able to lie and deceive...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Believe it or not,like it or not,behind the scenes,beyond their public veneer,behind the confrontational masks they wear to ensure their sheeple are filled with paranoia and fear,the russian leaders and the american leaders are playing on the same team and so the fact that they both claim to have obtained moon rocks and brought them back to earth,is literally meaningless,imo and two heads are better than one,more able to lie and deceive...

So you still have no proof then? Oh and you're paranoid.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Cant name the scientists then?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join