It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Noahs Ark

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by denver22

Exactly - we're here to deny ignorance, not to celebrate it!

If there is facts i will look into it if there is not.... i deny it

soon as someone denys it and do not give in to fantasy we are called sheep and told to wake up wtf

come 2013 the sheep will still follow the charlatans just like 1999 . but this story the op has come up with maybe he could write some science fiction novels as they would make a good read for some..

peace people but open your eyes ATS can teach you..

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just for the record, I enjoy blocula's threads immensely. They are like an exercise in stream of consciousness creative writing. It's like spending a pleasant hour through the looking glass. S/he is not pompous or arrogant, does not abuse his/her correspondents and is not interested in trying to impress anyone with bogus credentials. In all, an excellent role model for people who want start imaginative threads that cannot be supported by evidence. Star and flag. Even though the premise is rubbish, the presentation is, well, classy in its own way.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think the op may have given up on this one, he hasnt been by for a while

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
I think the op may have given up on this one, he hasnt been by for a while
I do have a place called work that i have to go to 5 days a week,which hinders a lot of the things i would like to do,like post and reply at ATS. Either someone has no job,plenty of free time and no money,or,someone has a job and money,but not a lot of free time and i have made almost 7,000 posts in around 10 months,meaning i dont abandon anyones threads, not even my own...
edit on 14-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Seeing you are still here care to answer my question about the scientists?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by Getsmart

I'm as open minded as the next guy, but the OP is nonsense. Noah's arc, dinosaurs and evil aliens? Without any justification - sorry, that doesn't stand up. It sounds like something a 7 year old boy would write in his spare time.

Doesnt stand up to what? Doesnt stand up to who?

The mainstream scientists and archaeologists, who receive their funds and their paychecks from the state and federal government,while following strictly enforced pre-arranged guidelines of historical suppression,expecting everyone to just automatically believe and accept their proposed claims?

Have you ever read five words that have a more profound meaning,with more fantastic implications than,the moon is noahs ark? I have not and they could be shortened to just four words by leaving out the word the...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

The mainstream scientists and archaeologists, who receive their funds and their paychecks from the state and federal government,while following strictly enforced pre-arranged guidelines of historical suppression,expecting everyone to just automatically believe and accept their proposed claims?

Have you ever read five words that have a more profound meaning,with more fantastic implications than,the moon is noahs ark? I have not and they could be shortened to just four words by leaving out the word the...

Aha, so you admit that you don't have any proof then!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
He still refuses to answer my question i think he is beaten on this one

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

He still refuses to answer my question i think he is beaten on this one

He was beaten a looooong time ago!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It doesn't stand up in the court of common sense. Neither would it stand up in the court of reason if it were to appeal.

What are you talking about now? What mainstream scientists and archaeologists? Yes, some government grant funded scientists may be less inclined to upset a status quo, if there is one. But they have nothing to do with this discussion, or my points.

Like I said, it is not as if this thread is a bunch of state-sponsored scientists trying to rip apart a valid conspiracy theory. Not at all.

Lol. Of course I have. If you seriously think someone coming out and saying "the moon is noahs ark" has profound meaning in itself, you must be living in a Salvador Dali painting.

Let's try leaving out 'the': Moon is Noahs Ark? Yeah, real deep.

Edit: In fact, how about I make up a 'profound' 'factual' story right now?

Do u kno how da moon got here? Letmetelu! The moon is made of cheez, it uzed to b in anutha universes and used to be part of a planit called nibiru cheetoz orion. but their version of the Devils was a mices and he was always trying to eat it. So their god, called Skrappy Doo, did a clever ting and moved it to earth where dere are no giant micez. But den he ralised oh noes the god here made mices on earf (which if wat dey called it lol) so he moved it a little far away so they couldnt eats it.

Isn't that the most profound thing you've ever heard? Yeah, debunk that MR SCIENTIST
edit on 14-5-2012 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2012 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc since the jig is up, i got a hit for you to jig to

Farewell now, come back soon with some more tales from the outerlimits or whatever

starwars films. You have much to learn young jedi but ATS can teach you

bye bloc

p.s may the force be with you wherever you are, live long and prosper and don't work to hard because we will wan't more from you in the near future .peace

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hi blocula,

Many thanks for your very interesting contributions here in this thread as well as at ATS in general. There are many who deeply appreciate the way you bring forth innovative interpretations and also help unlock our imagination - NOT so that we start thinking that whatever we imagine is real, but instead so that we are at last able to envisage and perhaps start to perceive what is REALLY HERE. Because we mostly are kept captive of what we believe to be true and are thus unable to progress in any major way towards reassessing our situation. What you contribute is a "busting of the padlock on the shackles of illusion" which help many here finally see things more clearly, for themselves, instead of through those who are instructed by the authorities to tell us whatever they wish us to believe.

In this respect, I would like to share with you and others here a video about the Moon, which I find particularly intriguing because I can tell by the architecture shown that these vestiges are NOT merely props invented with ingenuity by some film studio set artistic director, and this because they are clearly laden with embedded cultural markers which are quite foreign to our Earthly civilizations. Thanks for telling me what you think of it.

Getsmart

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Everything i've ever mentioned within anyone of my threads,are all distinct possibilities,sometimes they are hushed up and suppressed and sometimes they will be ridiculed and denied and some of them are perhaps ideas never thought of before,but they remain very real possibilities none the less.Because no one really knows what reality really is and truth is stranger than fiction and sometimes the truth is too much for most people to face and so blindly believing force fed lies is easier for people to live with,keeps us putting one foot in front of the other,even though we dont know where we are going...
edit on 15-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Seeing you are still here care to answer my question about the scientists?
I'm more than happy to answer your question about the scientists and i'm perfectly willing to tell you and everyone else what i think about them,but i dont know what page the post your talking about is on,where is it?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Its your post dont you bother following it?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Hi blocula,

Many thanks for your very interesting contributions here in this thread as well as at ATS in general. There are many who deeply appreciate the way you bring forth innovative interpretations and also help unlock our imagination - NOT so that we start thinking that whatever we imagine is real, but instead so that we are at last able to envisage and perhaps start to perceive what is REALLY HERE. Because we mostly are kept captive of what we believe to be true and are thus unable to progress in any major way towards reassessing our situation. What you contribute is a "busting of the padlock on the shackles of illusion" which help many here finally see things more clearly, for themselves, instead of through those who are instructed by the authorities to tell us whatever they wish us to believe.

In this respect, I would like to share with you and others here a video about the Moon, which I find particularly intriguing because I can tell by the architecture shown that these vestiges are NOT merely props invented with ingenuity by some film studio set artistic director, and this because they are clearly laden with embedded cultural markers which are quite foreign to our Earthly civilizations. Thanks for telling me what you think of it.

Getsmart
my house looks better than that and we are this civilization is only a level 0
bloc says that they are a level 2 civilization capable of commanding travel time etc but this civilization sucks at basic building techniques damn lool

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ok, I'm down with this conspiracy theory. At least it's original. The Moon is Noah's Ark. I like it. Of course the Moon is slightly larger than the however many cubits the Ark was claimed to be in the Bible and...eh, screw it. The Moon is Noah's Ark.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
How on earth did this silliness make it to 12 pages?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Apologies if this was already mentioned, but David Icke talked about the moon being a spacecraft in Chapter 14 of his book, "Human Race Get Off Your Knees: the Lion Sleeps No More" (p. 299). I seem to recall he posited that the moon was Noah's Ark. on p. 311, he talks about how the moon was Noah's Ark...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Apologies if this was already mentioned, but David Icke talked about the moon being a spacecraft in Chapter 14 of his book, "Human Race Get Off Your Knees: the Lion Sleeps No More" (p. 299). I seem to recall he posited that the moon was Noah's Ark. on p. 311, he talks about how the moon was Noah's Ark...

He also claimed that Comet Elenin was a tetrahedral spaceship. He was wrong about that. At least bloc's theories are creative.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join