It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Noahs Ark

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The moon is not noahs ark, but it has very much to do with it.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Theres a song by The Doors from 1971 called The Wasp (texas radio and the big beat) and one of the lines from that song written by Jim Morrison says...

"we have constructed pyramids in honor of our escaping"

From the dying biosphere and fading atmosphere of mars within their massive intersolar spacehip we call the moon...

The Pyramids Of Egypt And Mars > www.mt.net...
edit on 20-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Ok, you do know that this is 100%... debris that you find in fields containing male cows, right?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Whatever your inspiration, I enjoy these kinds of ideas, as do many. Keep it up! Lol @ "impressionable kids"... Better keep them away from this thread... It could just scare the bejeezuz outta them! Now let me go to every other scary thing on the internet and express my displeasure! We must censor our ideas here guys! Yeah I know there is a TnC, but I just feel we need to go above and beyond when it comes to this, you know, "for the children" lol... What a sick thing to do, play that card all because someone's thread doesn't suit your particular tastes... Next they will say that you're no better than a pedophile when you make a thread like this. Any cheap little trick to conjure up those emotions, ya know? Some people are so full of hatred they will stop at nothing to smear their intended target which appears to be "anybody who doesn't think like me". Well let me fill you in, some people like to use their imagination. Just because it was written in a matter of fact format, it actually makes it much better for the reader who seeks these entertaining ideas. Why that causes such animosity in some people, I do not know...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Repts in the days of Noah...

Chuck Missler - Aliens UFOs Reptillians 4/4

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I write out my theories and my imaginative ramblings in a matter of fact style,because anyone of my bizarre and fantastic ideas could be true and they are all very possibly real...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by 3n19m470

I write out my theories and my imaginative ramblings in a matter of fact style,because anyone of my bizarre and fantastic ideas could be true and they are all very possibly real...

Sorry, but I'm going to have to stop you there. You have just admitted that you have no proof for any of this. So we have you bang dead to rights. You. Have. No. Proof. Therefore this thread is also done, closed, dead. You have been defeated. Everyone, including you, knows that. Let's move on to something, anything, more productive.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Have you ever noticed or read the clearly expressed definition and explanation for this forum at the top of every page?

edit on 29-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Have you ever noticed or read the clearly expressed definition and explanation for this forum at the top of every page?

Yes. There however a difference between "Highly speculative" and "Total rubbish". The former have a grain of possibility in them. Yours more often than not have none.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The Sun happens to be 400 times the Moon's diameter, and 400 times as far away.

The Moon has approximately 1/4 Earth's diameter,1/50 Earth's volume and 1/80 Earth's mass >

www.freemars.org...

The only way those and other too good to be true numbers and too perfect to have happened by an accident of nature distances (that are casually brushed aside by calling them "coincidences" and "happens to be" in the above link) make any sense,is if the moon is hollow and artificial and was intentionally positioned by intelligent control and thats exactly what i think it is and was,because the moon is a prehistoric spaceship...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The moon is noahs ark and our ancient ancestors built it in orbit around mars,their garden of eden,because they were aware that the atmosphere of their lush and beautiful planet of paradise was fading away and its biosphere was dying,causing their planet to become uninhabitable for them...

So they flew their spaceship moon through the solar system,in search of a new world,bringing with them a male and female dna data bank of all life forms that existed upon their garden of eden mars,two of every living thing,to preserve and re-establish their martian biosphere upon another planet...

The craters and surface scars we see upon the moon,were the result of some ancient interstellar war they fought along the way,a cosmic battle,all but forgotten today and that ancient war may have even destroyed an entire planet or another moon,remnants of which we call the asteroid belt...

Eventually their journey was over,battered and battle worn,they finally found a suitable planet to begin again and so they positioned their moonship life ark into orbit around that planet,where it still remains today and if you want to see it now,just go outside on a clear night or day and look up,there it is,the moon...

Once in orbit,they looked down and noticed that their new found world was populated with terrible monsters,filled with the horrible beasts we now call dinosaurs and so they spread a very deadly disease into the air those monsters breathed and into the water those monsters drank,eventually killing them all and then they terraformed the lifeless planet,changing its ocean,its surface and its atmosphere into a habitable new home,a planet they named earth...

But now the earth has been hijacked by diabolical forces and humanity has been taken over and enslaved by evil aliens,the same evil aliens our ancient ancestors fought long ago when they first voyaged here and our past and present royal bloodline elite world leaders are implicitly involved,aiding and abetting those evil aliens,helping them to suppress and eliminate the truth about our origins,while tearing us apart with genocide and war...

edit on 26-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Nope.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The Sun happens to be 400 times the Moon's diameter, and 400 times as far away.

The distance of the Earth from the Sun varies, depending on the time of year, from 152,097,701 km to 147,098,074km, with an average of 149,597,887.5 km.

In the past the Moon was closer to Earth than it is now and in the future it will be farther away but right now the distance of the Moon from Earth varies, depending on the time of the month, from 364,397 km to 406,731 km, with an average of 384,748 km.

So the ratio of the two orbits varies from 417 to 361, with an average of 388. So yes, sometimes the ratio is the same as the ratio in sizes but most of the time it is not.

The Moon has approximately 1/4 Earth's diameter,1/50 Earth's volume and 1/80 Earth's mass

The Moon's diameter is 27.3% that of Earth. So what?
Because the Moon's diameter is 27.3% that of Earth, its volume is 2% that of Earth. So what?
The Moon's mass is 1.2% that of Earth. So what? What's "too good to be true" about any of those numbers?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Facinating. I applaud your effort and quite frankly your courage for posting something so out of the box. I really do mean this when I say that I look forward to your future posts.

ATS is, without a doubt, the greatest forum on the planet.

I don't know what's more entertaining though. The theories being raised or the others who futilely try to rationalize with certain members. At a certain point there is no point.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Syntagma

I dont think outside the box,i have thrown the box away...

Anythings possible and if you like flying your thoughts around the universe,through other dimensions and into alternate realities,check out some of my other off the wall threads when you have some time to do so...

Theres no denying the many strange and unexplained aspects of the moon...

The descendants of whoever may have constructed the prehistoric spaceship we call the moon,flew it across the solar system and positioned it here into a very critical for life to exist on earth orbit where it remains,may still be living within its vast artificial interior and they have been monitoring earth, visiting humanity with flying saucers and perhaps greatly influencing our technological and biological progression for a very long time now...

Or maybe the living descendants of those who built the moon are you and i?

Eleven Things That NASA Discovered About The Moon That You Never Knew > home1.gte.net...

Our Enigmatic Moon > www.redicecreations.com...

Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 29-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Syntagma

I dont think outside the box,i have thrown the box away...

Anythings possible and if you like flying your thoughts around the universe,through other dimensions and into alternate realities,check out some of my other off the wall threads when you have some time to do so...

Theres no denying the many strange and unexplained aspects of the moon...

The descendants of whoever may have constructed the prehistoric spaceship we call the moon,flew it across the solar system and positioned it here into a very critical for life to exist on earth orbit where it remains,may still be living within its vast artificial interior and they have been monitoring earth, visiting humanity with flying saucers and perhaps greatly influencing our technological and biological progression for a very long time now...

Or maybe the living descendants of those who built the moon are you and i?

Eleven Things That NASA Discovered About The Moon That You Never Knew > home1.gte.net...

Our Enigmatic Moon > www.redicecreations.com...

Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 29-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

A shame, because the box might have contained instructions. Blocula, were you ever taught physics? Or maths? Go away and do some calculations please on orbital dynamics. Your theory doesn't even have a stump to stand on.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Makes more sense than the Bible.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Billions of people all over the world continue to casually embrace the currently enforced belief structures of organized religions that preach about an invisible god creating the heavens and the earth and many millions, perhaps billions of people so easily accept the currently upheld and taught scientific theory of the entire universe suddenly emanating out from within a microscopicly small area of space and time,but they ridicule and deny the existence of aliens and most likely,god is an extremely advanced,highly evolved alien entity from who knows when and where...

edit on 4-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Billions of people all over the world continue to casually embrace the currently enforced belief structures of organized religions that preach about an invisible god creating the heavens and the earth and many millions, perhaps billions of people so easily accept the currently upheld and taught scientific theory of the entire universe suddenly emanating out from within a microscopicly small area of space and time,but they ridicule and deny the existence of aliens and most likely,god is an extremely advanced,highly evolved alien entity from who knows when and where...

edit on 4-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Or in fact there is no such thing as god.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Like I said Blocula, makes more sense than the Bible.

I wasn't being sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

All those confrontations and struggles between good and evil,benevolent and malevolent forces, mentioned so often by people all over the world down through the ages,sounds so much like the star wars movies, especially the first film from 1977 and that was the most popular movie ever made, nothing like it was ever seen before...

Because i believe that somehow george lucas awakened ancient race memories within the collective subconsciousness of humanity,from our suppressed and mostly forgotten distant past,during a time when our prehistoric ancestors waged war with deathstar moonships and other such fantastically advanced battle machines against evil powers somewhere out there amongst the stars...

"A long time ago in a galaxy far far away"...

The asteroid belt,surface scars upon the moons surface and the atmosphere and biosphere of mars torn asunder are some of the horrible results of those prehistoric confrontations and struggles...

edit on 5-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
How can you wake up everyday thinking this type of ideas? Do you feel normal faking everything you say? I have crazy ideas too but, I do not yell them in public :/

It just makes you look like those crazy guys that believe in UFOs who are showen on cartoons and give people like ATS a bad name.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join