It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Noahs Ark

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
David Icke's book, "Human Race Get Off Your Knees" is copyrighted 2010. That precedes this thread.

Here is the pertinent part from pp. 310-311:

The water canopy fell to the earth as a deluge of rain when the Moon came. This was symbolised by the biblical rains for 40 days and 40 nights. Zulu legends say that the Reptilians manipulate the Earth from the Moon, where 'the Python lives', and people are warned never to upset the Moon. It is said that the Sun is forgiving, but never the Moon. Zulus and other native African accounts say the Moon was built 'far, far away' to control people and as a vehicle to travel the Universe. Credo [Mutwa] says that the Reptilians' 'giant mothership' referred to in the Zulu legends was actually the Moon and that's where they went during the cataclysms of the 'Great Flood', which they had caused by manipulating the Moon and instigating other cosmic events. This was also where the 'Noah' figure was taken, with others who were chosen to survive and replenish a new genetically-modified species after the Earth began to recover. The 'Ark' was not a boat; it was a flying craft that took people to the Moon to sit out the catastrophe.

From scribd.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
Apologies if this was already mentioned, but David Icke talked about the moon being a spacecraft in Chapter 14 of his book, "Human Race Get Off Your Knees: the Lion Sleeps No More" (p. 299). I seem to recall he posited that the moon was Noah's Ark. on p. 311, he talks about how the moon was Noah's Ark...

Yes, but Icke's mental cheese has long since slid off his cracker.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by someotherguy
Apologies if this was already mentioned, but David Icke talked about the moon being a spacecraft in Chapter 14 of his book, "Human Race Get Off Your Knees: the Lion Sleeps No More" (p. 299). I seem to recall he posited that the moon was Noah's Ark. on p. 311, he talks about how the moon was Noah's Ark...

Yes, but Icke's mental cheese has long since slid off his cracker.

Damn right i used to live near him and he said the queen mom is a reptilian and her tail is brown and blotchy with a pink tip .
Back then i knew he was a crackpot and his chedder fell from his cracker and lost it along with his marbles
he ditched his marbles from the bag and replaced it with money..

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by blocula

Its your post dont you bother following it?
I dont have instant recall for every single post i've ever read and i'm usually posting within multiple threads during the same time preiod and if a few questions directed at me slip past unnoticed,its because of that four letter word called work,not because of any conscious decision of mine meant to purposefully ignore them...
edit on 16-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

As you seem to have deleted your previous post you will have to look at a reply to it by phage on page 7

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by liejunkie01
[morei have visited other dimensions

Bloc are you serious with that, what dimensions have you visited please explain to us

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Alien control of Moon, Earth & Mars by Orion Reptilians at 50 minutes in...

Alfred Lambremont Webre : Bases on Mars, EXOPOLITICS, NWO

edit on 17-5-2012 by someotherguy because: HAV had enough

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Visualize how stunned and amazed humanity would be,those couple billion of us on earth who were able to see the moon,during the night side of earth on december 21st 2012,if the massive prehistoric spaceship moon machine suddenly powers up,becomes reactivated as one or a few lunar surface craters collapses inwards to reveal some type of power thrusters roaring and thundering as the moon is flown closer to earth,becoming twice as large as it appears now and then just as suddenly going dormant,quiet and still,perhaps altering the biosphere of earth again,similar to what was done to this planet when the prehistoric death star moon was first flown here and placed into its currently long held orbital position...

edit on 17-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Visualize how stunned and amazed humanity would be,those couple billion of us on earth who were able to see the moon,during the night side of earth on december 21st 2012,if the massive prehistoric spaceship moon machine suddenly powers up,becomes reactivated as one or a few lunar surface craters collapses inwards to reveal some type of power thrusters roaring and thundering as the moon is flown closer to earth,becoming twice as large as it appears now and then just as suddenly going dormant,quiet and still,perhaps altering the biosphere of earth again,similar to what was done to this planet when the prehistoric death star moon was first flown here and placed into its currently long held orbital position...

edit on 17-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Nothings gonna happen like that on december 21 2012 youll see no end of the world for the doomsdayers either
Icke hoagland von dannicken and all the rest of the charlatans will be discredited, then they will find more hogwash to keep the "sheeple" by the shepherd with empty pockets and more end of the world sagas .

why do people keep falling for it when are they gonna wake up ?

america has spent millions on this doomsday food, them charlatans are rubbing there hands with glee at the thought of this 2012 misconseption .

bloc you wanna bet that nothing will happen and the moon will not power up ?
can you put your money where your mouth is?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Blocula deletes his posts and....... dissapears????

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Blocula deletes his posts and....... dissapears????

As if by magic

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Visualize how stunned and amazed humanity would be,those couple billion of us on earth who were able to see the moon

Bloc did you know, i don't know if you do but this planet does hold a more than a couple of billion of us you know.

you willing to bet that we are still here come January 2013
. I await your reply

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Bloc read this buddy boy about what they the charlatans are up to and an example of scaring people about 2012
and the moon aliens noahs ark etc.. you will like this i know you will read on young jedi

(sheeple says) what are they made of ?
(charlatan says) quartz crystal, a metal rod, and a copper wire wrapped around it.
(sheeple says) really....
(charlatan says) yes it will ground most UFO'S
(sheeple says) WOW!
(charlatan says) but if you wanna take down the mother ships you need to upgrade to the special rod
(sheeple says ) how much
(charlatan says) 600$ to you sir and if you buy the special rod sir we will chuck in tinfoil hats for the whole family
(sheeple says) ILL TAKE ONE
(charlatan rubs hands with glee .....
:

The Sheeple go buy up food special rods etc then scream to the non believers sheeple sheeple lol

Well 2012 dooms dayers remember 1999 nothing happened at the Millenium did it ?
well it did for me as i managed to pull a couple of stunners and bedded them spiced the end of the world up and
had them both going at it then on me , so come December i'm game again as i got a party to go to
yeah that cosmic experience good old Millenium . Lets hope another cosmic experience comes my way so thankyou charlatans for those two stunners at jims party thinking it was the end of the world thanx

P.S If it ends, ill have a smile on me face again with some women so i'm gonna party like its 1999!
PEACE OUT..

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Reply? youre kidding arnt you

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Reply? youre kidding arnt you

Kidding about what?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

you said " i await your reply" i respond "your kidding arent you?" do you seriously expect a reasoned reply from bloc ......i keep asking questions and he deletes the posts i ask about then randomly launches ito a new flight of fantasy

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

you said " i await your reply" i respond "your kidding arent you?" do you seriously expect a reasoned reply from bloc ......i keep asking questions and he deletes the posts i ask about then randomly launches ito a new flight of fantasy

Yeah i know the feeling i get the same treatment when i ask a question that threaten's his theories.
this is with all his threads..

He has got a talen't in story telling that's for sure as they would make a cracking read in the sci - fi fiction section of your local library for geeks and stuff.

But he claims his theories to be true, is just open for ridicule as there is no facts to back it up with.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Bloc if you think the moon is a deathstar then i will say one thing
YOU HAVE MUCH TO LEARN YOUNG JEDI without facts to back your claims up with however
Still, a good story maybe you could go into bard mode and tell this yarn to some publishers, move over harry potter hello harry bloca
serious though i think you should give it a shot at writing some more sci-fi material and make some dollar
with it .

P.S Id buy that for a dollar .

von danniken you are sacked move over.. get bloc in there.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Theres a song by The Doors from 1971 called The Wasp (texas radio and the big beat) and one of the lines from that song written by Jim Morrison says...

"we have constructed pyramids in honor of our escaping"

From the dying biosphere and fading atmosphere of mars within their massive intersolar spacehip we call the moon...

The Pyramids Of Egypt And Mars > www.mt.net...
edit on 20-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Theres a song by The Doors from 1971 called The Wasp (texas radio and the big beat) and one of the lines from that song written by Jim Morrison says...

"we have constructed pyramids in honor of our escaping"

From the dying biosphere and fading atmosphere of mars within their massive intersolar spacehip we call the moon...

The Pyramids Of Egypt And Mars > www.mt.net...
edit on 20-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
ooh so you do believe that the space program is real,
thanx for admitting it again

P.S NASA pics are they not?

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join