It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Noahs Ark

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Originally posted by benrl
This was the plot to a Japanese anime I saw a long time ago, can't remember the name just thought it was cool, the only thing I don't remember is if the moon was the ship they used, but mars was Eden and they sent a male and female .

If you remember, let me know.
I posted this link on page 3 or 4,but i'll post it again in case it was missed and although i dont think this japanese animee involved the moon being a spaceship,i think people might be thinking of this one,first broadcast in the usa in 1979...Star Blazers > www.desslok.com...
edit on 27-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Nice creative thinking. It would make an interesting sci-fi adventure.

After having been a member for more than 8 years now I have seen so many threads and topics that are far out. Some of these threads were amazing and they helped me paint a picture of the mystery that has eluded us so far: What really happened to the solar system that put it in this chaotic state?

I personally don't think the moon was a spaceship that preserved humans and animals for future human habitation on planet earth. I believe the moon formed along side earth. The moon is a perfect match for what we need on earth. It gives us moon light, tides and a specific tilt. The moon also tells an ancient story. It reveals that a major asteroid bombardment only occurred on the near side of the moon.

There are estimated to be roughly 300,000 craters wider than 1 km on the Moon's near side alone.
en.wikipedia.org...

The other astronomical body that experienced a serious bombardment was Mars. Just look at the huge crack in its side. The area is called Valles Marineris. Scientists will tell you it was formed by rift faults but I prefer the theory that suggests an electrical discharge between bodies etched out the region.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Lunar Anomalies > paranormal.about.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

"It seems much easier to explain the nonexistence of the moon than its existence"...

NASA Scientist Dr. Robin Brett

Eleven Things That NASA Discovered About The Moon That You Never Knew home1.gte.net...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Scientists now tend to lean toward the third theory- that the moon was "captured" by the earth's gravitational field and locked into orbit ages ago.
No. They do not.

Based on such evidence, some scientists have concluded that the moon was formed among the stars long before our sun was born.
No. They do not.

Chemical analysis of the soil revealed that the lunar soil did not come from the rocks, but from somewhere else.
You mean like from meteors?

NASA is reluctant to suggest that the moon may actually be hollow, but can otherwise not explain this strange fact.
Yes, they can.

This dumbfounded scientists because these elements require tremendous heat, approximately 4,500 degrees Fahrenheit, to melt and fuse with surrounding rock, as it had.
Asteroidal impacts create tremendous heat.

The Soviets announced that pure iron particles brought back by remote controlled lunar probe Zond 20 have not oxidized even after several years on earth.
What?

Apparently, the upper 8 miles of the moon's crust are surprisingly radioactive. When Apollo 15 astronauts used thermal equipment, they got unusually high readings, which indicated that the heat flow near the Apennine Mountains was rather hot.
What? Thermal equipment to measure high radioactivity? No, there were no unusually high readings. There is no mystery. What is does hot heat flow mean?

The Puzzle of the Immense Clouds of Water Vapor on the Dry Moon
No such observation was made.

As one scientist put it, the moon is "paved with glass."
No. Just no.

Then lunar rocks proved upon analysis to be strongly magnetized.
No. Some rocks, slightly magnetized, yes. It is thought that the magnetism may be debris from an asteroidal impact.

As one scientist put it, "No one seems to know quite what to do with them."
Yes, the origin of the mascons is unknown.
edit on 4/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I star and flagged you Blocula.

Your little mind journey made me forget about my day at work for a moment

ETA: I was being serious, no sarcasm.

edit on 27-4-2012 by liejunkie01 because: ETA:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Everything is a journey of the mind,every place is a voyage within our thoughts and i have visited other dimensions within my imagination and discovered alternate possibilities and hidden explanations for what we think is our reality waiting there...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Everything is a journey of the mind,every place is a voyage within our thoughts and i have visited other dimensions within my imagination and discovered alternate possibilities and hidden explanations for what we think is our reality waiting there...

There's lovely. But I note that it's also superfluous as you still have no proof, plus you're ignoring a barrowload of facts. So therefore this theory is hereby pronounced dead. Please be tidy and arrange for a tidy burial.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Cool theory but the craters were from impacts of the natural kind. Craters are found all over the solar system and no way could a battle have been that big.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

But in your other threads you say this

Earth is a space ship flown by aliens But you just said it was a planet?

Stars Planets and moons are actually Protons and neutrons I thought they were space ships?

Space Aliens found us cause of our radio waves wouldnt they already know where we are?

Were living in a 3d holographic simulation Well if thats the case whats the point in starting a race to begin with?

I could go on, but all your threads contradict each other.......

Ive heard of the hollow moon theory, and im sure you take part of your deliberately stated as fact thread (like all the others)from that theory as well......

My issue......is that you cant seem to decide which crazy theory youre going to have absolute total conviction on, from one day , to the next

There is no contradiction. He said Earth is a space ship, and it is already accepted that Earth is a planet. Therefore, he is saying that Earth is a space ship.

Stars, planets, moons are protons, neutrons, electrons, and they are also space ships. Unless you define exactly what a space ship is you can't say a space ship can't also be a planet or a proton.

I could go on, but all of your accusations seem to be false. His threads and statements don't logically contradict each other, and his statements fall in the realm of possibility.

With that said, his statements also have no scientific basis. They are more like a mythical story that an Indian on peyote came up with.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

No one has any single theory to explain everything and neither do i.There are numerous possibilities and there are many alternate ways of looking at and thinking about trying to explain and understand the many mysterious mysteries,enigmas and paradoxes of our reality and i have different theories within different threads and some of them are directly connected,some of them are subliminally linked and some of them have nothing to do with eachother.Anything is possible,including the very real possibility that the earths moon is an ancient spaceship, very similar to the awesomely massive and intensely amazing death star from star wars...

Death Star > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'm all for spontaneous theories on existence. Unfortunately some people throw a fit when you present them an idea that has little scientific evidence and hasn't been thought of before. Thank you for your original ideas, they are worth consideration.

Anyways, humans only have 5 senses, and it is likely that there are more than 5 senses, and since we can't sense everything that goes on in our universe our understanding is limited. So who is to say that our moon can't be a spaceship?

The realm of possibility is very big. Why not explore it?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Everything is a journey of the mind,every place is a voyage within our thoughts and i have visited other dimensions

bloc what?

how many dimensions have you visited
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by blocula

Cool theory but the craters were from impacts of the natural kind. Craters are found all over the solar system and no way could a battle have been that big.

I've never seen any natural cosmic debris striking the moons surface,have you?

Most likely,relatively small asteroids have collided with the moon quite frequently in the past...

But i also think that many of the numerous and very ancient craters and huge scars of various sizes that we see upon the moons surface,were the result of that massive spaceship suffering intentional bombardment during long forgotten intersolar wars fought somewhere within our distant and supressed past,perhaps a hundred thousand years ago,or even longer...

Malevolent aliens trying to annihilate the martian survivors,our prehistoric ancestors.Malevolent aliens who may have invaded mars and decimated the atmosphere and biosphere of that planet,turning our garden of eden into a lifeless hell...

The present day asteroid belt was probably once a small planet or another moonship that was destroyed during those prehistoric cosmic battles...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by blocula

Most likely,relatively small asteroids have collided with the moon quite frequently in the past...

bloc this class 3 civilization surely could deal with some puny asteroids yes?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

But i also think that many of the numerous and very ancient craters and huge scars of various sizes that we see upon the moons surface,were the result of that massive spaceship suffering intentional bombardment during long forgotten intersolar wars fought somewhere within our distant and supressed past,perhaps a hundred thousand years ago,or even longer...

Malevolent aliens trying to annihilate the martian survivors,our prehistoric ancestors.Malevolent aliens who may have invaded mars and decimated the atmosphere and biosphere of that planet,turning our garden of eden into a lifeless hell...

The present day asteroid belt was probably once a small planet or another moonship that was destroyed during those prehistoric cosmic battles...

Other people have actually seen debris strike the surface of the moon, so that proves you wrong yet again. As for the rest of your post, cites? Proof? Oh just another theory!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

A class-2 civilization,not a class-3.When something lands on the earths surface,does it ring like a bell,does it reverberate and echo like a gong,like a hollowed out sphere? No,not at all.But the moon does, because its a spaceship,a circular craft,noahs life ark,a massive intersolar battleship,a death star machine,a mechanized sphere disguised as a moon,with a titanium hull perhaps many hundreds of feet thick and what could penetrate 500 or 1,000 feet of solid titanium? An atomic missile would hardly make a dent in it,would only leave a surface scar,a shallow crater...

Our Enigmatic Moon Could Be Artificial And Hollow? > www.redicecreations.com...

Spaceship Moon Theory > en.wikipedia.org...

Is The Moon The Creation Of Intelligence? > www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Our Mystic Moon > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by denver22

A class-2 civilization,not a class-3.When something lands on the earths surface,does it ring like a bell,does it reverberate and echo like a gong,like a hollowed out sphere? No,not at all.But the moon does, because its a spaceship,a circular craft,noahs life ark,a massive intersolar battleship,a death star machine,a mechanized sphere disguised as a moon,with a titanium hull perhaps many hundreds of feet thick and what could penetrate 500 or 1,000 feet of solid titanium? An atomic missile would hardly make a dent in it,would only leave a surface scar,a shallow crater...

Our Enigmatic Moon Could Be Artificial And Hollow? > www.redicecreations.com...

Spaceship Moon Theory > en.wikipedia.org...

Is The Moon The Creation Of Intelligence? > www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

bloc all this evidence about the moon being hollow comes from moon missions etc

something you say is a hoax anyway..

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by BrokenCircles

I think the moon is noahs ark and so it must have been built by a very ancient and very lost civilization...

Huh?

Earth is next to mars.... or did you not know that?

We are the 3rd planet, mars is the 4th. Why would they go out of the solar system just to settle in the same solar system, 1 planet closer to the sun?

I.E.

Your story has them going the wrong way.

Meaning it's heresy. You're theory isn't even a theory, it's pure hogwash. Now if you said it wasn't from mars, and came here for a legitimate purpose -- you might have decent fiction on your hands, but as it stands -- this isn't even decent fiction, it's just non-sense.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Wang Tang

. . . Anything is possible,including the very real possibility that the earths moon is an ancient spaceship, very similar to the awesomely massive and intensely amazing death star from star wars...

Death Star > en.wikipedia.org...

Your are aware the Death Star in the Star Wars saga is purely fiction aren't you?

Also, there is a difference between the Star Wars saga and your so called theory. Even though it has some scientific basis, Star Wars does not claim to be real or fact. You on the other hand, declare your theory to be based on fact when in essence, it is pure fiction. You have not shown nor given one creditable, tangible, or empirical piece of evidence to back your claim. But, you have given obscure quotes, claimed your dreams and revelations are facts, given links to questionable web sites, including ones you have used to substantiate your claim but actually disprove your OP. And yet, you continue hold to this fantasy.
edit on 4/29/2012 by Gibborium because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join