posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
First I wish to thank blocula for starting this thread, because had you not I was about to start one myself saying much the same thing. You have
stolen my steam and taken the heat in the process, most valiant of you in this very controversial subject which has divided people for many many
There are any number of factors which can bring us to think that the Moon could very well have been Noah's Ark, and these are namely that:
1. There is evidence that the Moon is Hollow. This can be determined by its specific density which is considerably lower than
that of Earth.
2. Astronomers and physicists agree that a hollow satellite cannot be a natural one.
3. If the Moon is an artificial satellite, this means that it was "constructed" or built by intelligent design, and did not come
forth from natural planetary formation processes.
4. The moon has repeatedly resonated upon being struck by falling objects, its ringing like a bell was detected by seismographs as
lasting for hours on end.
5. Given its capacity to resonate, the Moon must be hollow. Its shell must however be far more dense than the average of Earth's
minerals, given its hollow interior and nonetheless a relatively high total density for a hollow satellite.
6. Biblical scripture and other sources from various civilizations mention the Great Floods, of which traces or erosion can still
be seen in the Grand Canyon among other places.
7. Nonetheless given the number and variety of the various species which survived, it is highly unlikely that a simple wooden boat
could have sheltered them all from such a massive global cataclysm.
8. We can note through known human myths, legends, writings and scriptures, that there has been an uninterrupted history of
visitors from the skies, often called Gods, using UFOs with Anti-gravitation technology.
9. Anti-gravitation allows the lifting of objects or of creatures of any weight and size, since gravity is no longer a limiting
10. Even our official NASA Space program which is nowhere near as advanced as our Military Secret Space Program, is able to maintain
life in hostile off-planet environments.
11. If our relatively low-technology science is able to keep people alive off-planet, Aliens with access to Anti-gravity tech were
certainly able to do so also, especially if they had to themselves survive in Space on their way to visit Earth.
12. Aliens could have in our ancient past used the Moon as a temporary refuge for a sampling of the Earth's species, during a major
global cataclysm, to later reseed the planet after it had ended.
13. This alone would suffice to justify the thread's title, The Moon is Noah's Ark..
You will note that this hypothesis is far from ridiculous, even if those who would rather believe that NASA has always told them the truth, and that
they have genuine legitimate reasons for abandoning longstanding plans to develop Moon bases, never returning to the Moon with manned missions for
This is a very difficult shift in Space Program strategy which has never been convincingly explained away. The only hypothesis which holds water in
the light of the inconsistency of this reversal respective to many years of planning and investment, is that the first Moon landings yielded
information which precluded further direct exploration of the Moon. What this was is anyone's guess, but we can expect that it could very well have to
do with Aliens being on the Moon at the time of their landings. For there have been hundreds of years of Lunar Anomalies observed by Astronomers, and
many of them cannot be explained in any other way than as UFO activity.
From understanding that there is Alien activity in a hollow moon base star, stationed in a geostationary orbit exactly the same visual size as the Sun
viewed from Earth, and with always one size kept hidden, it appears to be a most unnatural satellite the likes of which has never been detected by
Astronomers elsewhere in Space. Just because we are unable to conceive of the technical means to build such a contraption at our primitive state of
technological advancement, does not mean that more developed Aliens of a higher intelligence wouldn't have been able to accomplish what we cannot? In
example, having they been visiting us in UFOs during our 'Dark Ages'?
I hope that at least some of those following this thread will take it for what it is. Blocula has offered us a very insightful possibility of
correlating ancient scripture with modern scientific explorations, and for this we owe him a debt of gratitude.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Getsmart because: the Moon is Titanium covered in rocks and dust billions of years older than our