It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons discovered the highest truth on Jesus and the Essene centuries ago.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
well said cloudy day

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by freakjive

I have no reason to do it in a polite way.

This guy creates rude threads on here constantly, and is constantly making posts bashing the Bible, bashing God, and spreading lies.

My patience for this kind of nonsense is thin at this point in my life,

I don't need to lovingly embrace someone who's creating threads with no other purpose than to bash peoples beliefs, try to bring people down, and create confusion

this mindset right here is exactly why i would watch the crap out of a christian reality show. "forget what jesus christ said! this guy was mean to me so i am 1,000% justified in being mean to him!"

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Religion is a set of rules and rituals.
Depending on the rules each takes from them their own interpretation of the rules.
Divisions arise as to the interpretation of the rules
Hence in the name of one religion another religion may and has waged wars and terrible atrocities on those of a different religion.
Know a tree by it's fruits they say.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I would propose the Motto from the CIA has a certain golden rule ring to it:

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

Others would propose these merits:

“I think U.S. citizens are trained at a young age to fully inhale the system, the rhetoric and ideologies surrounding democracy, capitalism, religion, family life...If the wizard is exposed, and we realize we’ve been lied to, it’s frightening, like political vertigo or instantaneous sobriety. After all, once you’ve seen the light, there’s no going back and, at that point, whether you like it or not, you are accountable to truth and responsible for creating change.”
Alix Olson

“As to Jesus of Nazareth, my Opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the System of Morals and his Religion, as he left them to us, the best the world ever saw or is likely to see; but I apprehend it has received various corrupt changes, and I have, with most of the present Dissenters in England, some Doubts as to his divinity; tho' it is a question I do not dogmatize upon, having never studied it, and I think it needless to busy myself with it now, when I expect soon an Opportunity of knowing the Truth with less Trouble.”
Benjamin Franklin

“Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration - courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth”
Henry Louis Mencken

“If the freedom of religion, guaranteed to us by law in theory, can ever rise in practice under the overbearing inquisition of public opinion, then and only then will truth, prevail over fanaticism”
Thomas Jefferson

In the End-Times, a tolerance for lies, that have grown to the extreme, has the world thinking light is dark and dark is light, and they can no longer value the correct ways nor even walk in those directions for the benevolent stewardship for mankind.

Thus, we value truth, so as not to oppress or enslave, and it is a duty to seek and preserve truth, not tolerance of lies.

edit on 26-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Does the Golden Rule support endless lies or shall truth be the universal Golden Rule

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Also what do the Freemasons think of Jesus Virgin Birth is it real?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

I've not inspected that view of the Masons, so I can't comment per where they appear to stand on that theme.

I have looked at the Essene history a great deal and the story of Mary is that for an Essene Master trained to be of the highest truths of religion, thus she was the most pure of belief and thoughts for Religion, thus translated as Virginal or Pure. The original wording was immaculate conception, with in the Essene sense of things was both Mary and Joseph had the purest of religion knowledge. Immaculate should be called Pure to be more clear than Virgin.

And the story of Virgin Mary is better put as Pure Mary, and she was the most worthy to conceive Jesus and look over his upbringing to become a Messiah. The Essene were followers of the Celestial Signs, and it was an idea of Master Joseph to conceive and raise a child with Mary for the express purpose of having him become a Messiah and correct the wrong beliefs of religion. Immaculate was the term for their Divine idea to make a child and raise him as Messiah, and the makers of the child were purest of the pure in Essene Master training.

The Essene's intentions of using the star celestial sign attracted much attention, even the Magi and the interest of those not wanting a Messiah messing up their religion game.

There are no miracles that god impregnated Mary, as it happened in the usual way of human sex. The game is the story of Mary took on that for Semiramis, which is the corruptions of the story of Jesus to fit the Pagan games of the Church as it moved into the areas of Tammuz Sun Worshipers and those following the Babylon Trinity.

Thomas Jefferson tossed out all the Miracle games of the Bible, as he saw the symbolism of pagan Babylon and that departure from common sense realities.

A few more insights may be gleened here:

www.cuttingedge.org...

edit on 26-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Mary, mother of Jesus, was pious and pure taught only as an Essene

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Freemasonry is simply the means by which Jewry infiltrates and controls the executive, legislative and judiciary branches of the occupied government of its choosing.

Freemasonry is also a fraternity which is hell-bent on using its hidden influence (especially over educational institutions and Protestant religious organisations) to fracture Christianity from within, and to slander the name and deeds of Christ through the dissemination of deliberate disinformation.

Why do you think Hitler banned Freemasonry?
Have you ever taken a good look at the Occupied East German Flag after the Nazi defeat?

www.symbols.net...

edit on 26-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I'm gonna rebuke you on this:

You have no right to be condemning people or accusing people of "Jewry",
you are not a disciple of Christ either,

You blatantly mock the Father and your love for Christ is disingenuous at best

You're anti semitic under tones and your anger towards YHVH are not appreciated by true followers of Christ, and I'm fairly confident I am speaking for the Son himself on this matter as well.....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Virgin birth is not to be taken literally
It has it's roots in older systems
Isis the star Sirius conceived Horus our Sun by Immaculate conception - The idea of Immaculate conception describes how the Universal life force is the creator of Man and not Man himself

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne

Why do you think Hitler banned Freemasonry?

Well not because he was a good Christian

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Not true,

I put those myths to rest in another thread already,

thedevineevidence.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Not true,

I put those myths to rest in another thread already,

thedevineevidence.com...

Please explain why any of what I said is not true - to which part do you refer

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

What I've said is an absolute fact.
Did you even take a look at my link to the Communist East German flag?
In it, the undeniable truth is facing you square in the eye.

This is not a popularity contest.
I'm not a gutless politician.

Wake up before its too late.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

According to Egyptian mythology, Horus was originally believed to be the son of Ra and Hathor and the
husband/brother of Isis. Later he was seen as the son of Osiris and Isis once Hathor and Isis were merged into
one being. Horus was considered the sky, sun, and moon god represented by a man with the head of falcon.

VIRGIN BIRTH There are two separate birth accounts in regards to Horus (neither depict a virgin birth):
Version 1: Hathor, the motherly personification of the milky way, is said to have conceived Horus but we are
told her husband, Ra, was an Egyptian sun god. Hathor (a sky goddess) was represented by the cow whose milk
brought forth the milky way. By the will of her husband Ra, she gave birth to Horus:

"I, Hathor of Thebes, mistress of the goddesses, to grant to him a coming forth into the presence [of the god]...
Hathor of Thebes, who was incarnate in the form of a cow and a woman." Source and Source

Version 2: When we examine Isis as Horus' mother, we are told Isis was not a virgin, but the widow of Osiris.
Isis practices magic to raise Osiris from the dead so she can bear a son that would avenge his death. Isis then
becomes pregnant from the sperm of her deceased husband. Again, no virgin birth occurs:

"[Isis] made to rise up the helpless members [penis] of him whose heart was at rest, she drew from him his
essence [sperm], and she made therefrom an heir [Horus]." Source and Source

When you ACTUALLY research these things,

You see they hold no place in reality, but are based on lies,

Just like every other thing that goes against Christ, with thorough research and investigation, you can prove it's not true and has its foundation in lies and deception.

I can link you to there sources as well, if it's necessary?
edit on 4/26/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I wonder what percent of those professing to be "Christians" online are actually Israelis/Freemasons working under contract to mock, denigrate and confuse the teachings of Christ....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

which is exactly what you yourself is doing by mocking and denying the Father

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Your source for Ancient Egyptian Mythology is so so so corrupt
However I am not here to convince you of anything
But who ever wrote that article has not studied the subject and indeed has got most all of it incorrect for the sake of arguing for Immaculate Conception.
So who do you believe Mary was impregnated by

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I have posted over one hundred scriptural and extra-scriptural quotes evincing how early Christianity had nothing to do with Mosaic Law and very, very clearly demonstrated that the Heavenly Father of which Christ spoke was most certainly not Yahweh.

If you can't see that, even after I spelled it out for you, then Iason, you are either very deluded or you are purposely trying to mislead readers.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical...
My family are all masons, my father is a 33rd degree worshipful master.

I've opened a Physics book.

Want me to be the tip of the spear? The "true light" of Freemasonry is that Lucifer is God. And lower level Masons are too ignorant to receive this "true light". Masonry is Luciferianism-lite for the masses. The pure doctrines are given to the 32nd and 33rd degrees. OP himself says he's not a Mason. The elite Illuminati are all Luciferians.

I'm a little disappointed not to hear more about this. I'm curious if your father told you these things about Masonry or if you learned them somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Virgin birth is not to be taken literally
It has it's roots in older systems
Isis the star Sirius conceived Horus our Sun by Immaculate conception - The idea of Immaculate conception describes how the Universal life force is the creator of Man and not Man himself

That is close. In the sense of the Essene, the conception of Jesus with Joseph and Mary was about a Divine purpose by the Essene. It was even timed to match a celestial line up for three planets, and this celestial symbolism drew the interest of the Magi and the hate by those in power.

Immaculate Conception, by the Essene, means those trained in the Master's training having the most pious and pure teachings to give to Jesus as he was trained to become the Messiah. It was a divine concept of the Essene plans to put things back into a pious truth order.

What tained this simple message was these old Pagan concepts from Sun Worship, which departed from the real truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join