The Masons discovered the highest truth on Jesus and the Essene centuries ago.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The Masons have this great interest with the Templars and in particular the home ground of the Templar leaders in Southern France. Here the church of Rennes Le Chateau stands and the legend of the Templar's treasure derived from Soloman.

It appears Jesus and family settled there for a time after they left Egypt for safer places. Then it appears the later family moved on over to Scotland with the Sinclairs. Hence the issues of the Scottish Rite and the 33 degrees. And the issues of the Sinclairs of Scotland derived from the St Clairs of France.

The story appears that there is a huge stash of gold stashed underground near Rennes Le Chateau in an underground cave. The clues for its location were on gravestones, which were changed to hide the location.

The Symbolism of the Chateau church matches the chevron symbolism on the Lost Tomb of Jesus at Talpiot in Jerusalem. The appearance is the Templars took Mary and Jesus back to this tomb as their final resting place, but kept the treasures near Le Chateau. It isn't out in the cemetary, nor directly under the town, but in a cave in the mountains about a 2 hour hike distant, which was hidden and the clues later distroyed.

It is this Mason study that laid the ground for the hit Ron Howard movie that was Spun out of the DaVinci Code of the Last Supper symbolisms. In the early times, the great temples were underground.

edit on 26-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Treasure Chest chase even goes to Nova Scotia

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

So tell me, do the Masons believe in the existence and bloodline of St. Sarah, daughter of Jesus?

And if so, can you direct us to proof on which they have based this belief?
edit on CThursdaypm303040f40America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

By George I believe you got it ...Not more than 20 min before coming across your post I was talking to a friend and although I didn't say the Jewry part ,all the rest of what you say I think is true ...This might explain the reference to Mystery Babylon where they crucified our Lord ..Do you have some material I can look threw ? It would be most appreciated ..peace

edit...I got the link in the post thanks.

edit on 26-4-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

This would also explain just who those wolves Paul mentioned coming in not sparing the flock after his departure,are ...peace

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

What about Jesus powers and abilities because I notice that many Eastern People (Shaolin monks) were able to gain supernatural powers and abilities

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

So tell me, do the Masons believe in the existence and bloodline of St. Sarah, daughter of Jesus?

And if so, can you direct us to proof on which they have based this belief?
edit on CThursdaypm303040f40America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

I think there is a good bit of Mason following for the theme of Sarah, as the story goes they arrived in a boat on the shore of Southern France with no paddles. Sarah was known as the Egyptian with a black sunburn, as she would have been born there. It appears those that visit this region of France that they landed still find celebrations in the name of Sarah.

The huge interest of many Masons in the Templars tracks down to the same nearby Region of Rennes Le Chateau, where the leading Templars were raised. Some of the stories tell Jesus lived his life out there and was place in a tomb on one of the nearby Peaks.

What is most interesting is the region of Rennes Le Chateu sits on the edge of the most volcanic regions of France with more than 450 volcanic points. People usually don't think of France as being a place with volcanos, cinder cones, hot springs, acid gas releases, and such, but there is a huge area with these features there. Which means the Templars would be quick to understand the Biblical Stories associed with Mt. Ararat volcano of Noah, the Mt. Sinai Volcano / Rift Zone like issues of Moses Mtn. of Fire, the stories of Soddom and Gomorrah associted with Rift Sulfur and fires, etc.

That Jesus, Mary, Sarah, and their fellow travelers wind up in this isolated region where the sparce population is given to hearding and farming is most rare a happenstance. It figures in that the Templars would have known the whole story for Jesus family migrations, and not only that the central themes of Moses volcano god.

The Sarah connections to this region appears to be what got the Templars supporting the religion issues, perhaps not the same religion issues the Pope had in mind.

edit on 26-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: A special region with good isolation, yet close to the volcanic issues for god

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
John 10:8

Jesus to the Jews

“I know that you are Abraham’s descendants; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. I speak the things which I have seen with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father.”
They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham. “But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do. “You are doing the deeds of your father.”
They said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God.” Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God" John 8:37-42

You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44

“He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT OF GOD.” John 8:47

I mean, how much clearer can the message get?
There is no reading between the lines.
Moreover, when Christ uses the words, "God" and "Father", not once does he ever say, "Yahweh/Jehovah".
In fact, the name, "Yahweh/Jehovah" NEVER even appears in the "New Testament" at all.
It does show, in early Christian Apocrypha, however, quite regularly, as the name of the demi-urge, Satan.
Not surprisingly, these texts were deliberately omitted from the Judaizer's canon.
Oh, and incidentally, those Christians protesting this course of Judaization were slaughtered by the thousands in the style of the martyrdom of Christ and His Apostles -- see Marcionites, Cathars, etc...

edit on 26-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I'd love to read what the official Mason take on that whole story is...

it would make a fascinating bedtime read.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

What about Jesus powers and abilities because I notice that many Eastern People (Shaolin monks) were able to gain supernatural powers and abilities

it's called the power of belief. Your thoughts possess power...but the Church knows this power is dangerous in the wrong hands, so we are conditioned not to use it.

Why do you think witchcraft was stamped out? Because it was powerful, and mankind has never been gentle with power.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

As for the Masons, they worship the demi-urge, or "Master Craftsman", Lucifer/Yahweh, too:

Then he called for his son Solomon, and charged him to build a house for Yahweh of Israel. David said to Solomon, “My son, I had intended to build a house to the name of Yahweh my God. “But the word of Yahweh came to me, saying, ‘You have shed much blood and have waged great wars; you shall not build a house to My name, because you have shed so much blood on the earth before Me. ‘Behold, a son will be born to you, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies on every side; for his name shall be Solomon, and I will give peace and quiet to Israel in his days. ‘He shall build a house for My name, and he shall be My son and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.
“Moreover, there are many workmen with you, stonecutters and masons of stone and carpenters, and all men who are skillful in every kind of work. Of the gold, the silver and the bronze and the iron there is no limit. Arise and work, and may Yahweh be with you.” 1Chronicles 22:6-10,15-16

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. Revelation 13:18
Now the weight of gold which came to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold 2Chronicles 9:13

So, it is a patent lie when we are misled to believe there is no connection between Freemasonry and the Jews.

"He is the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone". Acts 4:11

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I'd love to read what the official Mason take on that whole story is...

it would make a fascinating bedtime read.

It would indeed be interesing. I think their method is to use a general outline with the steps or degrees and teach all the seekers how to understand the Icon, allegory methods, alchemical symbols, Mystery School knowledge, and how all their own symbolisms were derived.

They have this alter of sorts that has all the religious books, the Koran, Bible, etc. and their only theme is you got to belief in god, even if it is just the natural forces and intelligent designer theme. They are not allowed to battle about their differences in religion and specific individual topics are off limit. Their intention is to cement love and bonding with one another, which is their trowell theme.

I don't like the secrets theme, but lots of their information is getting out there for everyone to read. Lots of them do Internet Publishing on their themes of interest. It seems to became a learning process that never ends at the top, once you get the general understanding base laid down. That seems to give the univeral truth sort of understanding as they graduate, so they have good unity of religion theme.

One thing they all appear to believe in is the theme for equality. Those that hold the higher offices take their elevated chairs, but they step down and become "on the level" with all the other members after the official business is done.

I've found if you have an open mind and know some of their themes and teachings, that most of them like to discuss it. So, you get a good look at what some are thinking and doing. All the lower degrees are all trying to see what the top degree supplies.

Some say the older degree skits before Albert Pike rewrote everything delivered a greater story, but those old skits are very hard to find on the outside. I think Pike sort of standardised things across the lodges.

I think their overall game is to clone the Pythagoras and Essene Mystery School teachings and once you get those basics you can design your own pathways toward seeking the light of truth. Lots of them get off on publishing their individual discoveries.

I've not found any of them that don't know this Rennes Le Chateau stuff, so they have some way to dig into that.

They don't get into the Evagelical games of preaching, as they act more like research types looking for and weighing what is truth.

This isn't a sales pitch for them, just some casual observations. I don't like secrets, so I'd never fit their secrets mold. I just look in from the outside and see what good stuff that can help my learning.

The Masons appear to have done well with making the US Constitution, but they do screw up in other areas of Government. Case in Point is a number of Masons worked the JFK assassination cover up, and they were involved in the London Slasher issues.
edit on 26-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The search for the light and weighing the various issues is an individual's choice

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

“Moreover, there are many workmen with you, stonecutters and masons of stone and carpenters, and all men who are skillful in every kind of work. Of the gold, the silver and the bronze and the iron there is no limit. Arise and work, and may Yahweh be with you.” 1Chronicles 22:6-10,15-16

Stone, carpenters, gold, silver, bronze, iron, etc...
= Stein, Zimmerman, Goldman, Silver(stein), Eisener, etc...
Skillful in every kind of work.

Freemasonry: Occult Forces Movie 1943, Youtube
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

This would also explain just who those wolves Paul mentioned coming in not sparing the flock after his departure,are ...peace

False teachers. Gnosticism was beginning to make it's rounds in his day. Collossians was addressed to refute it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Gnostics have some good ideas, such as there are hidden things in religion. They also like knowledge. The organized church hates knowledge going outside the one book, because they hide things and the Gnostics point them out.

One of those items is perhaps why Jesus doesn't speak to his god being Yahweh in the New Testament. That appears to be very good thing to take notice of, because Jehovah was the volcano type god for Moses big deals.

It means the Essenes and the Gnostic based Therapute were on top of things.

Gnosticism was connected with the Therapute and the Essene and Jesus were all part of those Mystery School's knowledge base.

One will generally find the organized religion types are around to mislead from the truth, and their typical games are to always point to the one book----the one designed by Constantine and Pagan methods of religion. They also don't like to not point out the Nimrod Trinity that screws up the validity of the Bible's story because Jesus wasn't god. But Jesus and the Gnostic gang was busy telling the Babylon types were snakes, whores of Babylon, Satan, and that they were bad beliefs.

All the more reasons the Masons did their own studies using lots of other sources. They were smart enough to not be dupped with Bible misinformation.

edit on 26-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Talk about hissy fits of the beasts.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Oh come on, these Shaolin types were more like Ninjas or Marshal Arts Masters, and trained in defense. They didn't have any magic supernatural power.

Jesus had the standard healing power as all the rest of the Essenes and the Therapute. No miracles there either.

edit on 26-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Healing the blind and deaf is figurative speech.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

One of those items is perhaps why Jesus doesn't speak to his god being Yahweh in the New Testament.

I never call my father by his first name either.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The Masons, The Essene, The Therapute all know how to read allegory and how to correctly understand and pass on the meaning for the lower mind to comprehind.

The Bible's special Higher Realm language of Allegory and how the truth is hidden from most:

ebionite.com...

Students of Hebrew Mysticism will perceive that what the third-century Christian Church Father Origen wrote was no different than what is contained in the Zohar, where it states: “The narratives of the doctrine are its cloak. The simple look only on the garment, that is upon the narrative of the doctrine; more they know not. The instructed, however, see not merely the cloak, but what the cloak covers”.

----------

These great truths are again demonstrated in the words of Moses Maimonedes, one of the most respected of Jewish theologians, historian, and Talmudist, where he writes about the nature of scripture: “Every time that you find in our books a tale the reality of which seems impossible, a story which is repugnant to both reason and common sense, then be sure that the tale contains a profound allegory veiling a deeply mysterious truth; and the greater the absurdity of the letter, the deeper the wisdom of the spirit”. These same truths are again conveyed to us in the words of the Church Historian Eusebius: “Many were led astray by reading the allegorical contents of the scriptures literally in the method of the Pharisees and Sadducees”.

The Dead of Religion------and the issue of Jesus raising these dead:

ebionite.com...

Thus, because the Sadducees and Pharisees who slaughtered innocent animals in the temple were dead in their ritual observance of the Torah, of them Yeshua stated in the Gospel of the Nazirenes: "For they, making a god of their belly, sacrificed to their God the innocent creatures of the earth, in place of the carnal nature within themselves. And eating of their flesh and drinking of their blood to their own destruction, corrupted their bodies and shortened their days, even as the Gentiles who did not know the truth, or who knowing it, have changed it into a lie."

So, the instructions are when one sees a literal Bible issue that doesn't make sense in the normal word where there are no miracles and supernatural events, the phase is an allegorical meaning.

So, when Jesus or others speak to being dead of religion, it speaks to not following or understanding the issues. Thus, in Revelations when it is said Jesus will Raise People from the Dead this means he will teach them how to read the allegory methods and not be dumb and stupid like the Pharisee and their lowly literal interpretations. These are the lower realm of understanding that is the same as the Beast level of understanding.

In like literal reading the issue of Jesus making a blind man to see or the deaf man to hear, it is this same sense of showing the lower realm of understanding peoples how to gain the higher meaning. There was a great deal of extreme ignorance in those old days, and a great many have the same problems in this day and age.

It is this level of extreme stupidity that makes for the issues of Revelations.

edit on 26-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Reading with the higher Realm's ability to understand allegorical speaking

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Jesus drank wine and ate animal flesh and even advocated animal sacrifice which goes against all of the Essene's teachings. So I doubt that Jesus was an Essene. Now John the Baptist is a different story all together.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer

Jesus drank wine and ate animal flesh and even advocated animal sacrifice which goes against all of the Essene's teachings. So I doubt that Jesus was an Essene. Now John the Baptist is a different story all together.

According to who ?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by guitarplayer

According to who ?

He drank wine at the wedding, ate fish upon His resurrection and advocated giving the proper sacrifice upon healing people.It's all in the bible.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join