It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. doctor says he's found the elusive G-spot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well thankfully this thread has not devolved to the point of discussing what can be done with someone who has had torn cartiledge damage.

G-Spot is child's play.

But it really does beg the question of how many samples he went through to be conclusive in his study of elderly cadavers.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by unityemissions

no wonder I can't locate it. I've been spelunking in the wrong cave

Whoops!

ue fail

...guess I don't really know where the g-spot is. Why does every woman I get with want me to go digging around there then

I'm not complaining. They get crazy from it...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

In the woman he studied, it lay at a 35-degree angle, about 1.6 cm up from the urethra. He said the sac was relatively small, only 8 millimetres in length, with a width of 3.6 mm tapering up to 1.5 mm.

Sweet. Now where's my ruler and compass...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm married with kids. My wife believes it doesn't exist. After searching on her own, inviting me as an added explorer..we had given up on the "spot".

Perhaps this will provide the motivation for further exploration and testing.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
How is it a mystery? It's the only way I can get my wife to go over the top if you know what I mean when I'm using my fingers. It's that same spot every time. I mean, it was obvious that there was something there.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

It's the spongy feeling part at the top in the inside.
Between 1 to 2 inches in roughly.
Steady constant stimulation will yield good results.

Hope I explained it in a non graphic manner.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Why didn't they just ask me, I have known where that sucker is for years, I have references to back it up too

And I never went to medical school, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

I thought for sure this OP was joking. I agree with your sentiments exactly. I could have told them 20 years ago and had them watch to prove it.
This should give everyone so much faith in the Medical community lol NOT.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Am I the only one just reading blackmetals replies? lololol

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So how can we discuss....with female members here...without being banned?

Because I have questions! Lol

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
They had to do a study and go to University to prove this?

Hell, I've been finding them just fine since I was 16 or so.

I have a theory that super models have a special "wee spot" that can only be reached by a male member of the approximate size and shape of, well - mine.

Time to go apply for some research money.....
edit on 25-4-2012 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass

Yeah, Yeah, the G spot is all well and good but once you familiarize yourself with the M area and institute the
Lingua protocol it shows true mastery of sexual esoterica.

I always just applied the good 'ole "A, B, C's" that I learned from the legend Sam Kinison back in my teenage years in the '80's

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

God more people need to talk to their women, and actually spend the time to " Explore" each other. G-spot is useless with out communication anyhow, if the woman is uncomfortable with you and if you approach it the wrong way it's useless anyhow. Relaxation, communication and knowing what to do/not do are necessary for the g-spot to be of any use to men. Y'all need to remember women are excellent actors boys. You should be able to tell the difference, but I'm betting many just don't.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

Like the hunt for the Holy Grail, the search for proof that the female "G-spot" actually exists has fascinated both men and women for ages. Some say the supposedly "erotic pleasure button" simply doesn't exist, while others insist it most certainly does and they know exactly how to find it.

Now, a new study claims that it has proven that the elusive structure does exist anatomically.

The discovery was made using a rather unlikely source: the cadaver of a deceased 83-year-old woman.

CTV

Wiki G-Spot

From Wiki

Although the G-Spot has been studied since the 1940s,[5] disagreement persists over its existence as a distinct structure, definition and location.[6][7][8] A 2009 British study concluded that its existence is unproven and subjective, based on questionnaires and personal experience.[7] Other studies, using ultrasound, have found physiological evidence of the G-Spot in women who report having orgasms during intercourse.[7][9] It is also hypothesized that the G-Spot is an extension of the clitoris and that this is the cause of vaginal orgasms.

Ok well, it seems it has been found now, thanks to an amazing doctor and
a great human who gave her body(cadaver) to science

considering the discovery came from a cadaver, I would hope he didn't use his penis to find it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

They could have just asked a living woman. Living women have G spots, too.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Don't believe these articles, people. It's all main stream media disinformation to keep you in the dark.
If you REALLY want to know where the women's G-spot is, I'll tell you. It's in our wallets! Lol

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MNnativeamer
Don't believe these articles, people. It's all main stream media disinformation to keep you in the dark.
If you REALLY want to know where the women's G-spot is, I'll tell you. It's in our wallets! Lol

+1 MN knows what is up.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
My post might be removed...lol...but here goes...

Woman = enter and turn ur finger upwards like a hook and move it around you will find it

Male = Id rather not get into that because it is just disgusting...its through the back door.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Seriously, I'd like to be one of them scientists....We'll today let's try this. Hmmm does that feel like the G spot hrmp nope ok how about this...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Male = Id rather not get into that because it is just disgusting...its through the back door.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

Well, I guess thats in the brown "eye" of the beholder.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This reminds me of an article in the Onion awhile back about scientists finally capturing the elusive male orgasm on film as one of the scientific breakthroughs of the century in understanding human sexuality.

Elusive male orgasm finally captured on film!

Ahh, The Onion; what would we do without you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join