It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. doctor says he's found the elusive G-spot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Men will still need a GPS to get to it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I agree, in terms of sex and research,

they need to be pouring all the money they get into sexual disease prevention. Anything else is just sort of ridiculous. STDs are a much bigger problem.

This is the type of research (G Spot Locations/Access Codes) Teen Vogue or Seventeen Magazine should be doing.

edit on 4/25/2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

all the more ridiculuous because it's not going to improve the sex lives of women. If anything, we, as men, will simply be deemed even bigger disappointments since there is now proof that we don't care if they derive the same pleasure as us during sex.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I have no idea. Did they just cut it and stretch it out to look like Cassandra, the bitchy trampoline in Dr Who and zapped it to get a response? Do I want to know?

Ever likely Boris Karloff looked excited to see The Bride.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hmmmm...How to put this delicately....G-Spots are more likely to be reached by men who are more well-endowed, as it's pretty far up there. One can see the biological usefulness of this, if you think about it.

However, it shouldn't be the goal of every man to get to it, as you and your partner will only get frustrated. Better to rattle around having fun, and if you hit it, you win a prize! If not, you still had fun playing.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
haha

Well, good that it's confirmed but I've been knowing this for years
My instructions came from innate, Creator/God given sexual passion and desire to please the woman first, and my co pilot is now my wife

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

OMG that was hilarious, PMO

I enjoyed that a lot....ahhh too funny

. where can this scientist possibly go from there, guess he can only go down ....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I know EXACTLY where my G spot is and yes it is real...real amazing!

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This made me laugh although I appreciate the effort....I suppose the Doctor had to have an excuse as to why he was in an elderly , passed away cadavers vagina and the G-spot is a good a reason as any! See , he HAD to find it so he did , lol.

Seriously though , I found mine myself , it's amazing and every woman really is different , with a little effort and patience I think it can be located and tended to properly
Once found , interesting and more exciting things can happen as it's manipulated,definitely worth the effort.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
reply to post by Crakeur

I agree, in terms of sex and research,

they need to be pouring all the money they get into sexual disease prevention. Anything else is just sort of ridiculous. STDs are a much bigger problem.

Condoms are an effective preventative measure, people just won't wear em!

As far as the G spot goes a little exploration with your wife/girlfriend and you'll find it. I agree it's a waste of research budget.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

You're thinking of the wrong "letter" spot. The A spot, I believe is what you mean

www.heretical.com...
edit on 25-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

and now some scientist is wasting two million dollars proving PMOs exists.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
However, it shouldn't be the goal of every man to get to it, as you and your partner will only get frustrated. Better to rattle around having fun, and if you hit it, you win a prize! If not, you still had fun playing.

When I hit it, Reeces Pieces fall out.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I can think of better things to do with research money. How about putting it into finding a cure for autoimmune diseases or cancer, rather than into helping men find the (supposed) G-spot? (I'd bet most men don't care about it anyways).

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

men do care about the g spot. it's awesome. it's ever evolving and always offering the promise of more fun.

oh, wait, that's the x box.

never mind

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

This is one of the dumbest wastes of research money I've ever seen. Up there with the study that proved that, yes, people do look better when you're drunk and almost as dumb as the study done to prove that mens' hearts beat faster when they see cleavage.

I participate in that study almost everytime I'm out boozin' with the boyz.
We all seem to find the more we drink, the more cleavage we find/admire...
You can take it to the bank my heart starts beating more upon inspection!

Now where's my millions?
I want to get paid to find the G spot in women that are alive!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

You hit the nail in the head with your first statement. I know many men will argue that is not true.. but ahem... It is.

*runs and hides now*

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I think it can be located and tended to properly Once found , interesting and more exciting things can happen as it's manipulated,definitely worth the effort.

That read like the Topiary section of Gardeners World magazine.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

I think it can be located and tended to properly Once found , interesting and more exciting things can happen as it's manipulated,definitely worth the effort.

LMAO...now that I re-read it ,. it actually does...I find that hilarious because I know a woman who calls her womanly bits a "garden". Thanks for the chuckle!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow

Originally posted by Suspiria

LMAO...now that I re-read it ,. it actually does...I find that hilarious because I know a woman who calls her womanly bits a "garden". Thanks for the chuckle!

HAHA well I'm sure men also appreciate a spot of Lady Garden Topiary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join