It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. doctor says he's found the elusive G-spot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
To all the ladies who are insisting that men dont care about the location, all i can say is, raise your standeds, life is to short for second best.

On the subject at hand, every lady i have had the pleasure to spend time with has been subtly different.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
G spot augmentations. It took him a geriatric cadaver to find one in the first place.
What's he using to augment? Otters noses?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

never mind that, wouldn't a more close to sexually active specimen be better for finding something related to sex?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
G spot augmentations. It took him a geriatric cadaver to find one in the first place.

Baby steps Suspiria, babysteps. Maybe there some kind of extension that they can use to expose it to the outside of the body. Have it work like an extension cord. Hook it up to a small device you carry in your pocket. Maybe even get an iphone app out of this somehow.

Or maybe they can hook it up to a device with a remote control. You could have a lot of fun and embarassing moments giving the remote control to someone else.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I wouldn't like to speculate on whether the deceased was still enjoying nookie close to her expiration date, but anything possible these days. Maybe the morgue attendant had a brain fart that day and sent an 83 year old out instead of the 38 year old. Maybe Herr Doktor likes them closer to his own age.

What I DO know though, is any woman that professes to have one in good working order, isn't going to be in a hurry to let some old geezer with a scalpel anywhere near it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck

Originally posted by Suspiria

Baby steps Suspiria, babysteps. Maybe there some kind of extension that they can use to expose it to the outside of the body. Have it work like an extension cord. Hook it up to a small device you carry in your pocket. Maybe even get an iphone app out of this somehow.

Or maybe they can hook it up to a device with a remote control. You could have a lot of fun and embarassing moments giving the remote control to someone else.

Interesting...velly interesting.
Perhaps I should get shares in Tena Lady now. I could be rich I tell thee. Rich off the inevitable fallout of a G spot zapper app.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

orm perhaps, the doctor went with a cadaver that was more likely to have fatty deposits along the vaginal wall as a result of not having frequent sex over the last 20- 30 years. The article I linked to exposes the doctor's motives a bit and, based on the findings of the gizmodo article, it would behoove the doctor to find a woman who would have that built up tissue to prove that his cosmetic augmentations are viable and worthwhile.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'm all for having the good doctor behooved.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

But a lady of such an age wouldn't necessarily have such a build up of fatty deposits than say someone 20 - 30 years her junior unless she was a larger lady anyway. Vaginal walls get thinner and more fragile with age, fatty deposits accumulate with weight gain. And much like our vaginas many of us shrink, get wrinkly and thin. In that case it would make more sense to have a cadaver with less and not more fat than your average woman of gigetty age and might be more pronounced.

Besides this so called augmentation seems to depend muchly on women already knowing the wearabouts of their G spot and having collagen injected into it to make it larger. Something called CosmoPlast™
edit on 25-4-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

just speculating and trying to steer the topic back on track.

honestly, I haven't a clue what goes on inside an 80 year old woman's vagina, more so when she's dead.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I may have pressed that "button" once or twice in my life.

No way to really know unless an orgasm is the feel of a woman's legs squeezing the life out of you as you.....

I'm holding back out of respect for the mods.

edit on 25-4-2012 by The Sword because: Added disclaimer

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

You know ... I'm not convinced. And the clinical description of worm-like structure is just about the least flattering visual I can imagine.

To get a clearer picture, he has dissected the anterior vaginal wall in the cadaver of an 83-year-old.

"I selected an old lady for the dissection because I wanted to see whether this structure was persistent through life or just in the younger population."

He found a clearly defined sac in a layer between the vagina and the urethra close to the perineal membrane. The sac was around 16 millimetres from the upper part of the urethral opening. At less than a centimetre long, it was positioned at a 35-degree angle to the urethra.

Inside the sac Ostrzenski found a "worm-like" structure with three distinct regions that broadly "resemble erectile tissue – normally found in areas such as the clitoral body".

www.newscientist.com...

Squeamish? Generally I'm not. But I may never wade in the water again.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Big deal.

I have found it also and I am not even a doctor.

Your wife or girlfriend will appreciate it incredibly if you experiment and find hers.

My ex-wife would have extremely multiple O's.

30-50 per session was common. She passed out once for a few minutes. (scared the hell out of me)

The new wife is the same way...multiple,multiple.

You just have to take the time to know her body as well or better than your own.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood

30-50 per session was common. She passed out once for a few minutes. (scared the hell out of me)

I'm sorry but, your name and avatar, with the above comment about rendering your ex wife unconscious, has me in stitches.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ill bet that Dr has one unsatisfied wife...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

The clitoris has all of the nerve endings of the penis condensed into 1 tiny spot. Women definitely get much more pleasure out of sex than men do. Lol. There is a reason men don't moan and groan out of pleasure from sex. Women get 10x more pleasure than we do, and yet we're socialized to believe that women don't enjoy sex.
edit on 25-4-2012 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

He found it in a cadaver!

He's doing it wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I think the doctor need to get out more.
I've known where it is for a while now.

And I know how to use it.
With explosive efffect I might add.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

30-50 holy crap.

After about 6 most women are ready to take a break.
After 12 they won't be able to walk anymore.

That many and she might be in a coma.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The discovery was made using a rather unlikely source: the cadaver of a deceased 83-year-old woman.

Penis deactivating.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join