It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. doctor says he's found the elusive G-spot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This aint news, I've known for a LONG TIME...maybe thats why they keep coming back....
ETA: Okay you found the g spot, time for the GSHOT
edit on 4/26/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The only way to find it is communication. Talk to your partner and when you find it she will tell you, whats so hard. Or that doctor had a very hard time talking to his partner and spent years finding it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Yes exactly!!! Communication is the key! let your fingers do the talking!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Check with Deborah Sundahl. Im pretty sure she could help him find it...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I guess for that title alone warrents this subject to remain in ATS, and not BTS..

Funny how that is..

Do I approch this concern thinking above, or below first?

Hum.. what works best, In my opinion, it starts in wanting to know your mind! "you"
Whats down there will be realized later. Otherwise it just becomes a wet spot!

I like to add just a bit of humor here..
and at the same time a bit of insight..
Let there be Fire.. not to the fire that burns down shaties.. but to the fire.. that excites and bring down Panties..

I also used that saying at a few Weddings in a toast! I'm sure there were alot legs in the air afterwards those nights!

There it starts! or it's never found!
If you love the mind.. the rest is obvious!

Ladies, no need to thank me!

Hey guys... you can!

What a grin this tread has become.. I learned alittle.. laugh alot!

Jesse

edit on 26-4-2012 by jessemole because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Congrats doctor ! We should all make the headlines when we find it. Yipee !

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
They totally could have found it by going out and talking to women. They already have the best pick up line for the at bar. "Excuse me miss I'm working on this science project and we are trying to find the G-spot and prove it exists..."

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing a lighthearted thread amid the negative information the site usually features.

I guess that would help us men zero in on the target and be spared a lot of unnecessary fumbling.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So when will the G-spot for dummies strategy guide be available? Haha

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Anybody here ever rafted down the Chatooga River in SC/Ga? There's a place called Bull Sluice...class4-5 white water rapid.

You can't see it, but you can here it before you get there. It gets really loud and then all of a sudden you are jerked one way, drop down, jerked the other way and then drop down again... and you get wet all over, water gushing everywhere... and then you are still and past the rapid and a sudden calm comes.

For those that think this is Off Topic... you haven't found the G-Spot. I did... and my wife and I go whitewater rafting and never leave the farm.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Classic.. that was good.. But what comes to mind, I have to get past the pain of the squeeze in my hand ..wondering if she will let go!

This could cause a problem in my typing.. my work depends on it..

This thread go be a gold mine for those want to be Comics.

Jesse!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Suspiria

it really does raise the spector of necrophillia a bit, doesn't it?

how'd they know they found it? did the dead octagenarian have a PMO? (post mortem orgasm)

Did she come back from the dead due to excessive pleasure?

This is one of the dumbest wastes of research money I've ever seen. Up there with the study that proved that, yes, people do look better when you're drunk and almost as dumb as the study done to prove that mens' hearts beat faster when they see cleavage.

I don't think the purpose of the research was to find the location of the G spot or to prove whether in fact there is a spot that produces a subjectively pleasurable experience.

I think the purpose was to see if there is an anatomical feature for the spot, in other words, see what nerve endings might be there etc. In other words, to prove it exists not in subjective terms (which I think many of us agree it does) but in anatomical terms (to answer why it exists where it does and why it works).

-rrr

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

the purpose, as pointed out in another post, was to lend validitiy to the Dr's augmerntation practice. If you can prove the spot exists, you can show reason why someone should spend money on augmenting it.

if it doesn't exist, it can't be augmented.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have known that it exists for many years. This reeks of medical malpractice though. While I agree that science can't be tied down to morality at all times, it must at least have standards. I have never understood why some guys refuse to "ask the question". It saves all kinds of time in the end. I have always looked at it this way; why sacrifice someone's pleasure to save yourself from embarrassment? ::

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hmmmmm...............too bad the old lady can't speak for herself. Guess we're gonna have to take his word for it. Congrats Doc! You win the Nobel Puss Prize.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Could one of our more tech-minded members please post the GPS coordinates so I could upload them
into my smart-phone...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by rickyrrr

the purpose, as pointed out in another post, was to lend validitiy to the Dr's augmerntation practice. If you can prove the spot exists, you can show reason why someone should spend money on augmenting it.

if it doesn't exist, it can't be augmented.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

Oh I see, thanks for pointing that out. I guess the jury is still out on whether augmentation will have any subjective effect. Thanks for the clarification.

-rrr

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Excuse me but I believe there is not much scientific evidence detailing the G-spot or even verifying if it exists conclusively. Perhaps this scientist is onto something, or perhaps the scientists who said the G-spot is just an internal extension of the clitoris are right instead. Maybe both are right.

Point is there is a difference between something everyone believes due to legend or anecdote, and things that have been verified, documented, and reviewed by scientists in a formal laboratory setting.

And to the guys who think they are all awesome and already proved it in person, well you are wrong because the odds are pretty high that she was faking it just to make you happy.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
This aint news, I've known for a LONG TIME...maybe thats why they keep coming back....
ETA: Okay you found the g spot, time for the GSHOT
edit on 4/26/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

Careful there buddy.

Hyaluronan shouldn't be played with like a toy. Messing with natural chemicals for "augmentation" sounds more like "needless endangerment" to me.

As shown in Figure 1, the various types of molecules that interact with hyaluronan can contribute to many of the stages of cancer metastasis.

Hyaluronan synthases (HAS) play roles in all of the stages of cancer metastasis. By producing anti-adhesive HA, HAS can allow tumor cells to release from the primary tumor mass, and if HA associates with receptors such as CD44, the activation of Rho GTPases can promote epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) of the cancer cells. During the processes of intravasation or extravasation, the interaction of HAS produced HA with receptors such as CD44 or RHAMM promote the cell changes that allow for the cancer cells to infiltrate the vascular or lymphatic systems. While traveling in these systems, HA produced by HAS protects the cancer cell from physical damage. Finally, in the formation of a metastatic lesion, HAS produces HA to allow the cancer cell to interact with native cells at the secondary site and to produce a tumor for itself.

Hyaluronan wiki

Of course the chemical can do many wonderful benefits to humans when it is produced naturally within the body, and there are many studies showing various functions that it is assumed they may be part of. (Reduced scarring of fetus tissue, etc).

But when you take a natural chemical synthesized by the biological system, and then just play with it like a toy for fun, you are taking risks and increasing the odds of various negative consequences to occur.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
most girls find theirs its no mystery...gene simmons says he can find them with his tonge
no wonder shannon wont let him go

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join