It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
This is the OPs child [friend of a friend]

This is only a child who had a dream of Aliens.

Probably cause mommy and daddy watched a movie while she was up and she had a nightmare.

Not a dream according to the OP. The young child/girl, stated to her mother, this alien appeared to her *in person, in the flesh* in the bathroom at school. If I was the mother of that little girl, I wouldn't be on ATS starting a thread warning people of an alien invasion. I would be very concerned what happened to my little girl, for her to say such a thing, and be so frightened.

Good to see ya MH...you seem much calmer these days...

Des

edit on 25-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
I don't see why any aliens would want to invade the Earth. We're not very advanced and any raw materials we have on Earth can be found just as easily in space. I just don't see what kind of advantage would be gained.

Well, maybe because we have a very rich planet full with life, water, minerals etc and they wan't to save this planet from humans because we are destroying it. Or they are like os and they did the same with their home planet and now they are searching for a new home.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12A
This person told something once, I cant tell who this person is or where they work or why they told me.
All I can tell you is the story. I cant give any accurate details as to when or how or why, nor can I give you any evidence or proof of this story.
You either believe me or you think I'm another crazy fruit loop with nothing better to do but seek attention from strangers on the Internet.

Well here goes.
This person told me that these humans who left the earth 50 billion years ago in their super duper advanced inter universial space ships are returning after discovering everything there is to discover in every universe out there. They know everything. There is nothing they do not know.
They are coming back and they will select the "best" ones out of the human race on earth. These special chosen ones will be given gifts, money, jewels, and all the power they can imagine. They will rule over the earth from that point onwards for eternity.
Everyone else will be beamed up into space and sent on a trajectory hurtling them into the sun.

Oh yeh, there are multiple universes. How this person knows or why they told me, like I said I cant tell you exactly. But you either believe it or think im a fruit loop.

Im being dead serious now I am not making this up this is 1000% the truth and this will happen in the coming weeks. I don't know when exactly, what date, what time, or which city it will start in. But there are strong rumours amongst us "chosen ones" that it will start in Tokyo and Mexico City.
Oh yeh, the chosen ones have already been chosen. That's why I was told Im a chosen one and the rest of you will die.
My bank account has 150 trillion dollars in it, and a I have an entire bank vault full of gold bullion and a second vault full of jewels.
I also have about 100 maseratis, lamborghinis and ferraris to chose from, and Bentley makes me cars on special order to my liking.
You remember those passenger plane concepts that looked similar to the B2 stealth bomber ? well each chosen one, all 666 of us, have been given one for our own personal use. We throw parties on them every night.

Seriously, I'm telling you the truth. I am warning you all now because I really really really care about strangers who I've never met .

Chosen fruitloop...yeppers...you said it, not me.....

If what you say is true....start your own thread...also, send some of those trillions stuffed in your bank account to me...I could use it, even if we only have a couple of weeks left before your space buddies arrive.

Holding my breath...not...

Des

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
oh my god!!!!!! just quit my job cos there is no way i am spending my last few weeks on earth in work before we are destroyed by an alien race! on the way home i am going to panic buy at the supermarket and then take the family down to the bomb shelter in my neighbours garden and wait it out until some of the aliens decide to help us half way through!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

I've heard several stories similar to this over the years (I'm 65) and while you may believe this, I'd say look at it from a different perspective.

In my estimation there are likely tens of thousands of off world civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy. If I am remotely accurate in this estimation, then earth has been visited by at least a few hundred of these beings over the centuries. Likewise I'm sure that earth, as a fledgling civilization planet, is protected from the machinations of outside worlds intent on our destruction. Thus any invasion would be a non-event.

Now consider one other possibility. It has been bantered about that the USA government has a false flag alien invasion planned. If this is so, and I'd consider it more likely, then we have to worry about the USA doing harm to the people of this planet intentionally for whatever reason. If this happens, it is also likely that they will use captured flying craft, or reverse engineered craft made here, that would make any of us believe this is an alien invasion. If these craft are real, then a simple laser pen with a mile reach, would reflect off a real craft, while a fake (possibly holographic) craft would not have a reflection. Even a real craft with cloaking would be upset by a laser pen. I and a friend accidentally proved that years ago using a green laser pen.

A third possibility is that there are already beings living underground who were part of this planet's original population for millennia. Some say they exist. Perhaps they don't want us here. If that is so, why are they waiting till now when we have weapons that could cause them defeat? If they tried to destroy us even a hundred years ago, we would have been wiped off the face of the earth.

Finally if any of the above has merit, I'd say it is the USA government that would be the aggressor in a false flag operation.

Lets hope this is just hype and nothing else.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Manhater
This is the OPs child [friend of a friend]

This is only a child who had a dream of Aliens.

Probably cause mommy and daddy watched a movie while she was up and she had a nightmare.

Not a dream according to the OP. The young child/girl, stated to her mother, this alien appeared to her *in person, in the flesh* in the bathroom at school. If I was the mother of that little girl, I wouldn't be on ATS starting a thread warning people of an alien invasion. I would be very concerned what happened to my little girl, for her to say such a thing, and be so frightened.

I support this.

Why is it some of we strangers here on ATS seem to be the only ones expressing alarm and concern for the health and safety of this child?

I agree. I wouldn't be posting this story on ATS. I'd be trying to find out what happened to my daughter in that bathroom!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
……I have this friend of a friend who I trust that says his dads brothers cousin was taken to Venus to procreate the mass female population. Are these females going to invade earth? A good sources says…Yes! Though I have only met my dads brother cousin once before, he has never lied to me. I have this chill in my.....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Yeah, 26 pages of replies and I'll bet that LOGICAL and ON-TOPIC replies would add up to MAYBE one page.

Good god, the ridiculous and mocking replies of some of the members here are deplorable.

ATS used to be about discussion of a topic, not an immaturity contest.

YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO POST. You don't HAVE to.

Jeez I miss the old days!

Cuhail

There isn't a logical response to this tat, other than to be direct. ATS also used to be full of high brow, truly above top secret content, not this faecal matter which it seems to be riddled with like a diseased and festering corpse.

You are not required to post either buddy, but some of us are also sick and tired of having to wade through garbage day after day, and the OP is garbage!

It belongs in a "My First Fisher Price Toy" forum.

T

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
They indeed have been watching us for a long time, following our development. If they wanted to invade us, they could have done it a long time ago.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

To N.A.S.A, the Pentagon, the President and his top aids... that finding is a bit too scary to put on our six o’clock television news. If you think people might panic, you must first realize that the military officers who have been running the C.I.A. and other intelligence agencies and a Secretary of Defense already HAVE panicked. If they can do that will all their military power, where do we stand? A chance? There is also absolute scientific proof that the Zetans have forcibly abducted thousands of Americans, many who were used in bizarre Nazi-like genetic experiments. The locals on the Moon, from Rigel, Betelguese, the Barnard Star, and a planet orbiting Sirius, most known as “grays” but not all (some are blue, Nordic blondes, or orange or even pale white), are the ALLIANCE OF THE HOLY ...their capital planet reportedly TYRANTOR. They have been involved in a star wars empire intergalactic war for at least 50,000 years, during which they invaded on conquered planets in Rigel and enslaved many people, the star wars against the Lyrans and Vegans, and against the Sirians who would not join the ALLIANCE OF SIX. Some of these star wars were fought on Earth in ancient times when colonies from different planets fought for our planet to try to take control. The Pleideans from planet Erra, humans from a spaceport on Venus, Sethians, Centaurians and beings from the reported 12th planet in our system were involved in these battles on Earth and were mostly driven off the planet (except for remaining secret underground cities and bases all of those civilizations still have on Earth). The Zetans now have a spaceport on the hidden dark side of the Moon, and many underground cities there too. They also have scientific, military, and mining stations on the surface of the Moon. So Americans and Russians can’t just fly up there and plant their flags and say, “hey, this is ours!” (like they are used to doing after invading other countries on Earth).

edit on 25-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There's something that bugs me with all those intergalactic wars things.

Don't you guys think that if a super advanced alien race wanted to take over earth, they would have tried maybe just a 100 years ago?

In a time when we didn't have jets, and nuclear bombs and machine guns?

It would have been quit easy back then.

Why wait now when this planet is already going to hell....

Maybe they want to save the planet....which means getting ride of mankind!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMSEEKER
Don't you guys think that if a super advanced alien race wanted to take over earth, they would have tried maybe just a 100 years ago?

Google Video Link

According to Cherokee Indians the Pleiadian star people came to Atlantis several thousands of years ago, intermingled with Earth inhabitants, and having children with the beginnings of higher consiousness, that the descendants of the Pleiadian star people and the Earth beings are called the Red nations of North America.
www.disclose.tv...

Countless reports tells that different kind of Extraterrestrial species have been here for a long time travelling from other star systems and dimensions since several thousands years ago, even since several millions of years ago, they are reportedly just observing and the Greys reportedly abducted people world wide
, some Greys reportedly are slaves to Draconian Reptilians , and like i already just presented on Page 25 not so many minuttes ago www.abovetopsecret.com... the alliance of bad Greys and Reptilian beings should be defeated by now.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

GOOD GUYS AND BAD GUYS Picking up on an implication within a statement from Casey, Reagan asks, “Are you telling me there are different races or species, as you said, visiting Earth at the same time?” “Can you tell me how many different species have visited us?” Reagan asks. The Caretaker states, “At least five.” Reagan: “Are they all friendly?” An advisor who is not named in the transcript reportedly says, “Mr. President, that is a very difficult question to answer. There are many parameters that we follow to evaluate the threat. However, we have little intelligence on four of the five.” “We have plenty of intel on the Ebens ... gee ... they've given us everything we asked for! They have also helped us to understand the other four species. I'm afraid to say, Mr. President and please don't misunderstand my words, but we think one of the species is very hostile.” Reagan is clear about his position. “I'm the President of the United States. I should know if we are endangered by some threat from outer space. If you have something to say about a threat posed by this one species of aliens, then I want to hear it. Casey explains. “Mr. President, we have intelligence that would indicate this one species of aliens have abducted people from Earth. They have performed scientific and medical tests on these humans. To the best of our knowledge, no humans have been killed.” “We have captured one of these hostile aliens. This gets into some very, very sensitive areas, Mr. President. I strongly suggest we end this discussion and move on to any further questions you might have and then get back to this. I don't think we are prepared to provide you with accurate answers to your questions about the potentially hostile aliens at this time,” Casey reportedly says. Reagan: “OK, but expect this to be given to me as soon as possible. I want to know everything about these hostile creatures so I .... or I mean we should start forming policies on how to deal with them … do we have operational war plans on this?” Presidential advisor (name redacted): “Yes, Mr. President, we have war plans on all potential threats to our country.”

edit on 25-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I call BS, and here's the main reason:

What motives could this technologically highly advanced species have in obliterating us ?

None.

Or do you think when humans discovered the moon was full of monkeys, they'd go and wipe them out.

BS from A to Z. There I said it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I was just about ready to type a tirade about ANOTHER FRIEND OF A FRIEND story about the end of the world coming in a couple of weeks, but then I read middle part of your text and you said "THE HARVEST", I don't know why but this made me stop, this has been popping in to my head within the last couple of years along with images of an Alien invasion.
Although this thread is probably another look at me attention whore thread, I have to stop and share my thoughts on this one.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
Okay here it goes, I have recently, (within the past 2 weeks) received information about something that is going to happen sometime in the near future. (Warning: This is really long as I have to articulate my thoughts). Here it goes, two weeks ago someone I know very well told me something very disturbing, and it has taken me a long time to think if I should post this and I am going to post this. Some people will believe and some won't and for some it may be confirmation. I am hiding this persons identity and will refer to this person as this person.

This person told me two weeks ago about an invasion that this person believes will happen. It will be an alien invasion, this person had an alien contact this person, and I will get into what this thing looks like in second. Anyway, supposedly there was a new planet that was found by scientists, this is not Nibiru or Planet X, this person had never heard of those names before. I also want to make it clear that this person did not believe in aliens at all until 4 weeks ago when this alien made contact with this person. Anyway, according to this person there are aliens on this planet and they are heading towards us. they have been watching us for a long time, and they are not friendly at all. they are basically coming here to destroy the human race, and they will try and win. They are aggressive aliens, and no one can hide as supposedly they will find you. This person told me that the alien said that halfway through this invasion, some of these beings will feel bad for us and help some of us out. Unfortunately by then most humans would be dead. This person said that right now they are preparing for the "harvest"

I asked this person what this alien being looked like. This is where the person got emotional and started crying saying they never want to see this thing again as it scared the crap out of this person. It was wicked tall, had sharp teeth, claws, wings, smelled horribly, and had a long tail. It was also grey colored and had scales. It talked to this person telepathically. I said what you just described sounds to me like a reptilian. This person said yes it looked like a reptile, except it was huge. I asked when would this happen? The person has no idea when the alien just said soon. This person said the military is preparing for this and some people know what is going to happen and some don't. I was also told that if I tried telling people they would think I am crazy. So there it is, no this person did not take pictures as they don't own a phone or camera. I asked several times if this person was making this up, this person swore they were not. Take it however you like, I believe this will happen, just have no idea when. Flame away!

so irresponsible for you to write this...

believe what you want

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I can't believe this is almost at top position.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by musashi9
I was just about ready to type a tirade about ANOTHER FRIEND OF A FRIEND story about the end of the world coming in a couple of weeks, but then I read middle part of your text and you said "THE HARVEST", I don't know why but this made me stop, this has been popping in to my head within the last couple of years along with images of an Alien invasion.
Although this thread is probably another look at me attention whore thread, I have to stop and share my thoughts on this one.

The "harvest" was exactly what made me stop in this thread too.

It's very biblical and it's explained in Revelation 14.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I agree. I think some other more-Earthly possibilities need to be researched, assuming the child actually said this.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So, reptilian aliens hang out in elementary school bathrooms now to talk to children?

I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to the HOAX bin yet...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
So, reptilian aliens hang out in elementary school bathrooms now to talk to children?

I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to the HOAX bin yet...

Let's not forget the possibility that this person probably had some kind of disfigurement either to his face or his body thus causing her to think he resembled a "reptile". I seriously would be trying to contact the school and see if any body matched those descriptors.

Perhaps a local sex offender with possible disfiguration or maybe burns.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join