It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
think about it, YOU KNOW we'd fight back
edit on 24-4-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: (no reason given)

And we'd lose, miserably

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Sleep will be the only break given. The comments that I have read from others saddens me!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I will wait with bated breath for the invasion. I need a reason to call out of work. I could really use some time off.

I agree that things have been super weird lately. Time dilation and slips, occurrences repeating as if stuck in a loop, ect ect.

I am not to worried though. During a recent NDE I was told that its gonna get really bad buy not to worry everything was going to be o.k. in the end.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

[snip]! I couldnt read through all the post, but I did get to the point of where some of the people on this site have pissed me off. Thank you for the Warning! This type of issue is happening all over the world and people are just afraid to talk about it! From what I have read, this is youre child that told you this. If so, please make sure and keep talking to youre child! Ask the child if anyone is talking to them in their head. If so, find out what whomever is saying. I dont know how far this Telepathic Link goes and how many off links exist that I am not aware of. I know of these Lizard Creatures! I will be out here attempting to do something about this issue! Best Wishes and know that you are not alone! Sincerely, Amy in NC
edit on 25-4-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
So, reptilian aliens hang out in elementary school bathrooms now to talk to children?

From about 3:05 into this interview
, a girl claim to have encountered a Reptilian humanoid being, she explains that these Reptilian beings communicate through thought transference (telepathy), or if they communicate with each other by using sounds, she says the Reptilian beings communicate in "Harsh" way of sound-communication (from about 4:03 in this interview), she demonstrated an example were she said something like >>Rharrharrharrha-tsatatahhss-t-t-ts-rhatsash-t-th-sh-rhatata-ts-ts

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

I believe you! Ignore the smart ass idiots on here! I couldnt read through all the post, but I did get to the point of where some of the people on this site have pissed me off. Thank you for the Warning! This type of issue is happening all over the world and people are just afraid to talk about it! From what I have read, this is youre child that told you this. If so, please make sure and keep talking to youre child! Ask the child if anyone is talking to them in their head. If so, find out what whomever is saying. I dont know how far this Telepathic Link goes and how many off links exist that I am not aware of. I know of these Lizard Creatures! I will be out here attempting to do something about this issue! Best Wishes and know that you are not alone! Sincerely, Amy in NC

Proof?

What pissed you off? Proof at he OP is a fraud? You did not read this entire thread, did you?

Thanks Amy

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

You just proved my point even more, thats about as arrogant as can be.

Lets be honest here and admit that neither one of us knows how much "research" each other has done. I'm not here to be a in a pissing contest with you about something that has little physical evidence anyways, which is obviously all your concerned about.

And just because I registered then doesnt mean Im a noob to anything, you think I'm taken into consideration persons here , a website? Get out of here with that stupid talk,
edit on 25-4-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
reply to post by amongus

Lets be honest here and admit that neither one of us knows how much "research" each other has done. I'm not here to be a in a pissing contest with you about something that has little physical evidence anyways, which is obviously all your concerned about.

With your "theory" good luck here on ATS.

Do yourself a favor, and look at what research I've put into this thread pal. I'll guarantee it's more than you have or else you wouldn't have posted your ignorant, Ill informed post. But I'll cut you a break since you are new here.

Obviously you take people's word for their stories....you don't require proof...as you stated by your reply to me. If that's the case, I saw a UFO over your house two nights ago.

edit on 25-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by amongus

And just because I registered then doesnt mean Im a noob to anything, you think I'm taken into consideration persons here , a website? Get out of here with that stupid talk,

You are just wrong.....He busted her. Well she busted herself with multiple screen names.

This nonsense has been attempted before by her, hence the multiple screen names.

You heard from the OP? I mean Sheesh.....This is the thread off the week.

Please read before hurling insults at any member.

After "READING" feel free to insult in context.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

reply to post by amongus

You are just wrong.....He busted her. Well she busted herself with multiple screen names.

This nonsense has been attempted before by her, hence the multiple screen names.

You heard from the OP? I mean Sheesh.....This is the thread off the week.

Please read before hurling insults at any member.

After "READING" feel free to insult in context.

Thank you for the support....amazing how many people reply with insults without reading the thread....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Thats the difference I havent lied or made up anything, out everything I said in this thread when did I even allude to me believing the OP's story. I can take it into consideration but that doesnt mean theres more factors at play then just taking it for face.

Thats some backward logic when your parading your supposed fact that i'm new to the site which isnt even true, like that really matters. I'll have no problem getting the information out there in any medium, because my motives are geniune.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
*** Posting Bans Await ***

Keep it up... off topic, insults.....

You have been warned.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

reply to post by amongus

Thats the difference I havent lied or made up anything, out everything I said in this thread when did I even allude to me believing the OP's story. I can take it into consideration but that doesnt mean theres more factors at play then just taking it for face.

Thats some backward logic when your parading your supposed fact that i'm new to the site which isnt even true, like that really matters. I'll have no problem getting the information out there in any medium, because my motives are geniune.

Really? Good story.

"supposed the fact that you are new".

Look into yourself, only then will you see the truth.

Tell me, what about this entire thread makes you believe the OP is not just making up a story....given my evidence I've posted.

Granted, I didn't post jesus crap like you did....just posted facts. Yet you come at me like I dis wrong.

Go on, what in the OPs post made you believe her?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

1. Calling "this person" Bill would've made your life easier (and the reading of your story too)
2. your story sounds as if it comes straight from the writers of stargate, though you called it "harvest" instead of "culling"
3. What makes your hearsay story any different from the hundreds already on ATS?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

reply to post by amongus

Ok, support the OP's post.

Waiting.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
FOX 'warning' about Reptilian Aliens set to invade, some kind of narrative they're trying to peddle:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bigrex

You beat me to this. Project Blue beam?????

Intelligent reptile invasion.

But the nonsense here is dino's are birds, reptilian are Snakes. Not withstanding that there are probably good guys out there, who wear those body suits in the temporal.

If its not their own made up ETs and something strange goes down, then I think it might be the good guys, cause they sure don't atttempt to intercept and shoot down anyone else.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yea the truth is that just because you see it as that doesnt mean everyone else does, I've been a lurker on this site for a few years. Hmm now that I look at my join date, since I really dont care, it says I registered a little over a year ago, thats hardly a new member.

I still cant find any evidence of you exposing anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join