It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fatpastyhead

Go Tiger Blood.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread! Did your friend say anything about where they are hiding here on earth?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

There is not and never will be an alien attack. There are only a few reasons to Attack anyone and an intelligent enough species to travel interstellar space has none of them.

1.Resources- They would never come here for our natural resources as there is not a single element that does not exist in abundance throughout the universe so why come here and have to fight for anything?

2.to populate- this would only happen in a friendly manner to share our planet and get to know us which is unlikely since we are so damn primitive. They would not bother to take the planet from us.if they have the tech to travel here they have the tech to Geo-engineer an unpopulated planet to suit their needs and it would be easier than fighting us.

3.Slavery- Why bother? If you can travel interstellar space surely you have the ability to build robots to do the work. We almost have the robots doing all of ours and we can't travel interstellar space.

4.food- Any higher intelligence has been shown to have a great reduction in aggression. In order for the brain to grow larger and accommodate the intelligence centers the aggressive centers reduce. Any highly evolved species likely has ways to supply their energy needs aside from the meat of a primitive intelligent species. Much like we do not eat Porpoises.

5. all out destruction- Once again the reduction in aggression would be a factor here. Also you must consider that the only reason to want to wipe us out is our destructive ways but as we have the potential to further evolve and turn from those ways destroying us because you are against our destructiveness is counter intuitive.

So there, Logic tells us that any highly evolved intelligent species will be peaceful and have no need of anything we could offer. If alien beings were ever to find us worth their time and come visit again (assuming they likely did in the past and found us far too primitive then) it would no doubt be to further advance our species and help us gain the tech to reach into space ourselves. Though while we still have such destructive tendencies I doubt they will do that unless they have a way to cleanse us of those tendencies first. Perhaps, if we are lucky, a Higher race will come here and hasten our evolution somehow before we destroy ourselves and this planet we call home. Until then, they surely are smart enough to leave us grounded and wondering if they are out there at all or if we are all alone!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Throws up her hands in disgust.

"This Person" has recess?

Really ????

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Who died and left you in charge of everyones mental health ? Unless you're a professional psychologist or therapist keep quiet. We're all adults here. No one signed up for a new Mother.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is a "creepy" thread...if not a hoax, it is a woman scared for her child.and us all..

For me what seems weird is that this happened in "school" in the bathroom? If these exist they seem to be "perv's" that really get off on on hurting children. Seems they like school environment, Penn state is one example.

Maybe some shape shifting "demon" just got off on watching her pee and then scaring her? I don't know, seems if there's anything to fight for it's our kids.....our animals....and every thing good....if this was my child would do everything in my power to help her reject this "evil" assult, and dig deep in my heart to determine if this is something that is "real" or a mental disorder....

I tend to "listen" to the children in these matters, the near death experiences of children really ring true to me..♥

edit on 25-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Manhater
This is the OPs child [friend of a friend]

This is only a child who had a dream of Aliens.

Probably cause mommy and daddy watched a movie while she was up and she had a nightmare.

Not a dream according to the OP. The young child/girl, stated to her mother, this alien appeared to her *in person, in the flesh* in the bathroom at school. If I was the mother of that little girl, I wouldn't be on ATS starting a thread warning people of an alien invasion. I would be very concerned what happened to my little girl, for her to say such a thing, and be so frightened.

Good to see ya MH...you seem much calmer these days...

Des

edit on 25-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

I re-read it and made a correction thereafter.

It's probably someone at school who took her in the bathroom and tried something with her. The guy (Alien) (probably had horrible body odor) The teeth as she describes as being sharp (Probably had nasty teeth). This is little girl and her mind works different from ours, she may using the alien to describe who took her into the bathroom.

Ahh yes, much calmer because my aggravation moved to PA. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I was about ready to lose my mind and go to the Psych Ward myself.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by karen61057
If they're on this planet how can they be headed towards us ? You mean directly in my face ?
I was wondering that too. If they are here on our planet, how much further they got to go before they reach someone?

DUCK ! They're hear..... ( Read that with a sing songy voice like in Poltergist.the movie)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Attack may be a strong word. You certainly have your nose where it doesnt belong.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I just turned around and there are no reptilians behind me. Fail.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
deception project + spirit science = awakening

welcome to your awakening

BE LOVE

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
May 20? Anyone? Google this date, youtube it, see for yourself

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Not sure how this how fits together yet, but cool to have some dates...TY

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
reply to post by missiongal

I would appreciate it if you dud not post My real name on the forum...I am motlying about anything...you knownothing about me and I know nothing about you. So quite using my real name.

Not only are you a fraud, but you are obviously on some sort of medication. Read YOUR above post. "dud", "motlying", "knownothing", "quite" instead of quit.

I feel sorry for your children.......seems like you like to blame others (like me) for pointing out your delusions.

Get better.

edit on 25-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

I'm guessing wild turkey? Or pabst?

No tv, no phone(?) I'm willing to bet this is your only outlet for yourself. And you bring your child into this. A 12 year old? I could ask 100 Tweens about "planet x"' like you stated she had no recollection of, and they wouldn't have a clue. Yet you say your kids have no access to tv....only Internet (which is worse, in case your wondering).

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
This is a "creepy" thread...if not a hoax, it is a woman scared for her child.and us all..

For me what seems weird is that this happened in "school" in the bathroom? If these exist they seem to be "perv's" that really get off on on hurting children. Seems they like school environment, Penn state is one example.

Maybe some shape shifting "demon" just got off on watching her pee and then scaring her? I don't know, seems if there's anything to fight for it's our kids.....our animals....and evrything good....if this was my child would do everything in my power to help her reject this "evil" assult, and dig deep in my heart to determine if this is something that is "real" or a mental disorder....

I tend to "listen" to the children in these matters, the near death experiences of children really ring true to me..♥

What's creeper they just caught a guy on a school camera who took off all his clothes and jacked off in an elementary school, Thankfully no kids were around to see that. I don't know if he was caught or not.
What is wrong with some people.

Link?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Boy your something else, to point out delusions when your making assumptions, that you know nothing about this person.

You have no place to accuse. I think you really just need a hug.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Attack may be a strong word. You certainly have your nose where it doesnt belong.

I'm sorry, but, what part of "PUBLIC FORUM" do you not understand?
Have I been sneaking into someone's life, and nosing around with them unawares?
NO.

OP told us a story, and lied about several things. With much appreciation and thanks to Amongus, the OP was caught out in a series of inconsistencies.

OP confessed that this 'other person' in the story is her 11 year old daughter. At least that;s her story now.
If a child is involved, and there's a chance that a child could be a victim of abuse, and all the indications of of risk are laid out in a public forum, NO, I am far and away from being out of line in suggesting out of serious concern that professional assistance be queried.

You might be okay and fine with children suffering through abuse, either from mentally ill parents, or child molesters hanging out in the girl's bathroom at school, but, I am NOT, thank you.

In situations like these, my nose, and everyone else's should be substantially longer, unless of course you're the sort that's okay and fine with the mistreatment of children.

It's been put in the public forum, so, not only is it my business, it's your business, and everyone else's business. Anyone that stays quiet about the mistreatment of children when there's any hint of such mistreatment is only a very short step away from condoning and participating in such mistreatment and abuse. No one should be silent when it comes down to a child potentially being at risk. Every one of us should be screaming our heads off about this.
Very few us with the social consciousness and purity of vision for moral directive have however.

Anyone that's berated me for doing the right thing, out of concern for the health and welfare of a child, really should be very ashamed of themselves. Waggle your finger in condescension because I don't condone the mistreatment of children?
I suggest anyone else of such mindset, please consider how you should feel if it was your own child getting molested in the bathroom at school, or if you suspected such occurring with a child you know . Would you rather everyone be quiet about it?

edit on 25-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join