It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Year Old Accused by TSA of "Passing Gun to Grandma" because she hugged her in line

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
When will this madness stop !

Only when americans stop being cowards, rise up and say NO to the fascist states of america just like the Germans should have done in the late 1930 and if that involves a bit of blood then I am sorry but it's the only way.

Are you men or mice is the question that needs to be answered because I for one am ready to rock and roll.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, the TSA is a terrorist organization, and I would encourage anybody ever taken in by the DHS to act as though they are a prisoner of war.

Because, in reality, that's pretty much where we're at.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If only they had been rich(sarcasm) this sort of thing wouldn't have to happen...

www.globalentry.gov...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i will never fly as long as tsa is active.
i'll drive all the way to alaska if i have to.

if tsa were to get crappy with me, id end up either in jail or dead.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
i will never fly as long as tsa is active.
i'll drive all the way to alaska if i have to.

if tsa were to get crappy with me, id end up either in jail or dead.

I have a friends with cancer who's been given about a year to live max and given an off day he would be more than willing to show these TSA sexual perverts that he has a gun and knows how to use it.

Only take one man to change the word U know

Needless to say i no longer fly to the USA because it is not safe anymore and the police are getting away with murder just about every day and the legal system has become the joke of the world.

Free Mannings and put Bush in jail
edit on 24-4-2012 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
if they pulled that on me, i'd be like "go ahead, shut down the whole airport and see how long your job lasts"

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Don't for a minute think that terrorists will not use a child in an act of terrorism. Not saying this is right but there is a reason why the Americans are "weak". It's because we care, at least most of us do anyways,

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattNC
In all these situations, there's a common thread: the passenger freaked out. I've been in situations like this at the airport. If you stay calm, stick to the facts, and let them work their process, worst that happens is you get delayed.

And if your calm and cooperative and you still miss your flight, they hook you up. But freaking out on the spot only makes things slow down.

If it's a kid freaking out, the kid needs to be controlled and assured by the parent. If the child sees the parent calm, cool, and collected, the kid will be the same.

People are mistaking "freedom of speach" for "freedom to act like a fool and still have the world cater to them".
edit on 24-4-2012 by MattNC because: (no reason given)

Any human being with a shred of empathy would find this situation repugnant. The TSA crosses the line simply insinuating that a four year old girl is deserving of suspicion merriting the treatment she recieved.

Ive given this much thought and can come to the conclusion that the individuals responsible for the TSA hate humanity. That's right they HATE humanity. It's more than ignorance. It's more than subordination of the masses. It's born of a pathological animus; a visceral revulsion toward human beings in general.

I believe there is truly an evil force which I can only explain with my limited understanding of reality as "of Satan."
Im no Bible thumping Baptist or End Days pessimist. I don't follow Steve Quayle and his thesis but there is something to his claims and Fulford's claims of Satan worshippers having influence at very high levels.

I voted for Bush in 2000. Today I look at pictures of him, Rumsfeld, Cheney, the Queen of England, Netanyahu, etc and feel revulsion towards them. Something is not right. These people must be put in chains.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That's okay, Richard Simmons throws it right back at them.

www.tmz.com...

edit on 24-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattNC

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by MattNC

post removed by staff

Nice personal attack. I'll have that edited.

another common thread: none of the haters here have had any first hand experience of these supposed horror stories... they just read about it. Get out from behind the monitor and see the world for yourself. That's how you "get a clue".
edit on 24-4-2012 by MattNC because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

I have. Not on such a scale as this poor little girl but still traumatic for my child. And this was in the U.K.

My post

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i believe americans have a word 'enabler' to describe someone who allows things to happen. i would suggest that each and every air passenger, who willingly succumbs to the TSA's draconian procedures, can be thusly described.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
Pure evil. Just the epitome of ignorance gone unchecked for so long, that it has turned full evil.

I think the phrase, "Be careful what you wish for." applies here. Keep treating people like this, and there will be a gun inside every teddy bear, an uzi concealed behind every hug. Manifesting your own reality.
What a demented psycho. This is a clear case of someone not being hugged enough as a child.

"THAT'S NOT LOVE, IT'S A CONCEALED WEAPON."

Ugh. Everyone is entitled to have a bad day every now and then, but Jesus Christ dude.

You took the words right out of my mouth. love is now violence.

CJ

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

:lol
nly in america

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I don't wan't to see or hear an American whinging about this because there is ample opportunity to run and launch yourself at the tsa agent and sort them out.

Do it or lose your country.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
reply to post by ColoradoJens

:lol
nly in america

Yea, keep laughing fool, it is on their export list - coming to a country near you real soon!

P

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is abject lunacy. Terrorising a Child - prior to that it has been the Elderly and the Innocent.

Point 1. Business people - any reason why webcam and telephone conferences can't be utilised for meetings?
Point 2. Personal gatherings can be reached by car or train or bus - planning ahead would be required that's all.
Point 3. Permitting Children to be violated for the sake of a conveniently quick plane ride - justified?
Point 4. Permitting Self to be violated for the sake of a conveniently quick plane ride - justified?
Point 5. Complaining about the TSA and continuing to utilise the airlines - just adding to the insanity.

I will not travel to or around any country that believes it has a right to violate Children - or myself. I cannot understand the mentality of people who permit change - such as - a stranger putting his/her finger in a womans vagina - touching up a mans genitals - feeling up a Child - denigrating the Elderly - all because someone told you it would keep you safe??!!

Staying at home will keep you safe - planning business meetings by internet/webcam/via technology will keep you and your business safe - planning long distance gatherings will keep you safe and most of all - it will outwit the cabal/illuminati/whatever. Stay at home until the system changes. For all the people who say - but I want my Children to see their Grandparents and family and there is never enough time when family are living at a distance. My answer is simply - do you want to visit family with traumatised Children and pretend you are not traumatised as well or do you want to live happily and healthily and visit when you can with a sense of peace and freedom in tact?

If flying in a plane is far more important than living a life with personal morals, decency and freedom in tact - then people who continue to permit the TSA to continue deserve what is coming. When Children are forced to undergo violating and humiliating paedophile security checks - it screams at me - that people are asleep and completely mind controlled.

Much Peace...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Oy. Here we go again. This is officially rediculous.

Not as rediculous as the sensationalism in the article.
TSA followed the correct procedure here.

For the ATS readers, who obviously didnt read the article...
1. The child passed through security
2. The grandmother then was in the security area
3. The child ran BACK to the security area and hugged the grandmother, who had not been cleared yet.
4. The child needs to be rescreened.
5. Child tries to run away before being rescreened.
6. Parents freak out because they dont want the child to be rescreened.

Mother: Why does my child need to be recreened?
TSA: Because in cases like this we have no idea if something could have been passed from the unscreened person to the person already cleared.

Dumb as the whole procedure is, the TSA did the right thing.

edit on 24-4-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Dont buy anything but the barest necessities. From a guy with a computer, sitting on the internet, posting on a conspiracy forum. K thanks for the advice. Scholar and a gentleman.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Perhaps what is at issue is "the correct procedure". I suppose if tasing the girl "were within guidlines" you'd be ok with that? All of it is completely absurd.

CJ

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
I suppose if tasing the girl "were within guidlines" you'd be ok with that? All of it is completely absurd.

I'm quite sure I wrote "Dumb as the whole procedure is..."
Yes, yes I did.

But another question is what would ATS readers do to change the procedure?

Person already screened goes back and makes contact with an unscreened person.
What would you do now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join