It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Year Old Accused by TSA of "Passing Gun to Grandma" because she hugged her in line

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Oy. Here we go again. This is officially rediculous.

The girl was accused of having a gun and declared a 'high security threat', while agents threatened to shut down the whole airport if she could not be calmed down.

An officer repeatedly said she had 'seen a gun in a teddy bear' in the past, in an apparent attempt to justify the situation.

This is out of control. No other words for it.

4 year old is security threat

ColoradoJens

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I will never take my child on a plane again. Period.

Have they lost all sense? I think so. I also think its a power trip. The guards get a thrill out of a "potentially serious situation."

edit on 24-4-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! How stupid and retarded to you have to be! This is conditioning folks they are making you get used to the East German tactics that are coming!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
nothing shocks me about the TSA any more.

Everyone is guilty, no more are people innocent until proven guilty, everyone is a terrorist in the eyes of the TSA.

One of the mounting reasons I will never travel to the USA.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I will never take my child on a plane again. Period.

Have they lost all sense? I think so. I also think its a power trip. The guards get a thrill our of a "potentially serious situation."

We are not flying either. I will not let these monsters touch my child. The TSA have become the terrorists. I can only hope that someday everyone will oust them from our airports so we can fly safely again without harm and molestation.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yeah, I will never visit America.

I wanted to for years, but not any more.

It's become a shameful dump and I won't be treated like a criminal for exiting a plane.

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
You want to know what is so embarrassing? Whenever I see comments on news articles like the one the OP posted, where Americans are writing things like:

"I don't care, I feel safe".

"Control your child".

This country has become sick with fear and terror. We look ridiculous, and frankly, we are.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Can somebody tell me why DHS is raiding Flea Markets for counterfeit jerseys?

"Vendors at the Patapsco Flea Market have a history of allegedly selling counterfeit and pirated merchandise, according to an affidavit, which outlined the latest accusation that resulted in a raid Sunday by federal Homeland Security Investigations special agents"
Baltimore Sun

I see not other way to explain this except this is the Obama National Police he spoke of when he was running for President.

They are riding the buses in Texas checking old ladies' grocery bags.
Alex Jones

They start the terror young,
Teddy Bear

The White House has declared the War on Terror is over.
War is Over

Boys and girls, the war on terror is over. The war against the American people has just started and we have already lost.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What was that about not letting the terrorists win again?

They've already won, not the foreign terrorists, the domestic ones. The ones actually taking away our endangered freedoms. Next step will be executing the family pets just in case we stored bombs in them.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
when you look at the typical person this line of work must attract, it's no mystery that this kind of thing is happening at an alarming rate. it attracts pedophiles, sexual deviants and thieves, not to mention the wanna be cops who didn't make it.

would anyone in this thread do this job? i think i would rather eat from a dumpster, than have to do this to people.

as for me and my family, we'll drive if we have to and if we can't drive there we don't need to be there.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Thank god the TSA is keeping us safe from the evil 4 year olds.
I mean if 4 year olds were allowed to run rampant at the airport there would be anarchy!
OMG THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!
SAVE US TSA! YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Pure evil. Just the epitome of ignorance gone unchecked for so long, that it has turned full evil.

I think the phrase, "Be careful what you wish for." applies here. Keep treating people like this, and there will be a gun inside every teddy bear, an uzi concealed behind every hug. Manifesting your own reality.
What a demented psycho. This is a clear case of someone not being hugged enough as a child.

"THAT'S NOT LOVE, IT'S A CONCEALED WEAPON."

Ugh. Everyone is entitled to have a bad day every now and then, but Jesus Christ dude.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
hey now.....you guys leave poor old TSA alone.....if they want to act like inbred ingrates , more power to em'

edit on 24-4-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
In all these situations, there's a common thread: the passenger freaked out. I've been in situations like this at the airport. If you stay calm, stick to the facts, and let them work their process, worst that happens is you get delayed.

And if your calm and cooperative and you still miss your flight, they hook you up. But freaking out on the spot only makes things slow down.

If it's a kid freaking out, the kid needs to be controlled and assured by the parent. If the child sees the parent calm, cool, and collected, the kid will be the same.

People are mistaking "freedom of speach" for "freedom to act like a fool and still have the world cater to them".
edit on 24-4-2012 by MattNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
these sub-humans will continue to abuse people
until enough people get their s*it together and boycott
not just the airlines, but the whole rotten system

don't buy anything except the barest necessities
don't fly, don't use any kind public transportation, don't buy gas for your car,
don't vote, pay taxes, etc enough people do this it'll bring the economy and the country to a screeching halt.

of course that's not gonna happen in the land of the sheeple
where comfort and convenience is more important than dignity and self respect.

these scum are just begging for someone to go postal on them.

don't

that's exactly what those who created the TSA are expecting.
they want violence, so as to justify imposing something worse

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by MattNC

post removed by staff

Nice personal attack. I'll have that edited.

another common thread: none of the haters here have had any first hand experience of these supposed horror stories... they just read about it. Get out from behind the monitor and see the world for yourself. That's how you "get a clue".

edit on Tue Apr 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattNC

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
post removed by staff

Nice personal attack. I'll have that edited.

another common thread: none of the haters here have had any first hand experience of these supposed horror stories... they just read about it. Get out from behind the monitor and see the world for yourself. That's how you "get a clue".

i have, Phoenix airport last February, they made my wife pull up her sweat shirt exposing her bra because they thought it odd someone would be wearing a sweatshirt at Phoenix airport. i found it odd that they didn't think of connecting flights from colder climates. needless to say i almost went to jail for punching that jerk off agent in the chops.
edit on Tue Apr 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The TSA = Proof that the "terrorists" have won

(and by "terrorists" I mean neo-cons, Blackwater, mil-industrial complex and on and on...)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join