It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Year Old Accused by TSA of "Passing Gun to Grandma" because she hugged her in line

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

I very much agree with your frustration. I too am a long standing member here, and it only takes one issue to get you hot under the collar, and normally ends up in the same outcome. (getting mad, and saying something to get you banned.)
I too have taken many steps back.. So sometimes we just need to vent, other times we need to step away from the computer all together.

I am stepping away from the PC, make some flyers, and hand them out locally. That is the only action I can take, and do something. At least with making flyers, I can bring this to the fore front, and get some people who might not have access to such news, and information.

I have not been on a plane in 12 years.. I have no plans on ever getting on a plane again. But until people get out in their areas, and bring awareness, it will be to late.

I had no clue the TSA was this bad.
I saw the south park with TSA jerk offs, and thought to myself.. Hmmm I wonder what is going on in the world of airports.. Then I see this thread, and its time to get back out there, and voice my thoughts to my local neighbors before they get to an airport and get this unexpected experience.
edit on 25-4-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Ummm yeah would you like me to post the hundreds of articles of children being either blown up or blowing themselves up? It's a fact an people are sick, the girls fine, everything turned out okay, so yeah zero problem with it here.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

So you are saying these procedures are working then? You feel safer? Please point to the article where the TSA has actually stopped a single terrorist. I know a man who was secret service for Ford, Carter and Regan whonow owns a security business. He tests airports. You have no idea. Focusing on a little girl in a line to get on a plane? Looking in the wrong places and removing rights as you do means the terrorists have won.

CJ

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

TSA Agents with IQ of -100 and nil education.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another10Pin

The trouble is, the TSA is federal. Any boycott against the airlines won't affect TSA ... Unless, of course, the airlines go screaming to Congress. And we all know Congress makes sure there is absolutely no infringement on businesses. So, maybe you are right.

They wouldn't care. In fact they would like to clear the skies from passenger airplanes in order to provide more space for the drones.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren
You want to know what is so embarrassing? Whenever I see comments on news articles like the one the OP posted, where Americans are writing things like:

"I don't care, I feel safe".

"Control your child".

This country has become sick with fear and terror. We look ridiculous, and frankly, we are.

Those who give up freedom for security deserve neither freedom nor security.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by himalayanhermit

Yeah, I actually went through the entire process to become a TSA agent and was offered a job. Before I went through the process I had gone on their website and saw that they offered 36000 a year and you had a part time position for the first two years. I thought that it was the 36000 for the part time.

I go through the whole process and then they offer me 12 an hour. I told them they were smoking crack and asked who the hell they thought would be willing to work part time for them at 12 an hour?

Yeah it turns out only a bunch of moronic deuche bags.... that don't care that what they are doing is a complete violation of the COTUS...

Jaden

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join