It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Phenomena Research Team recruits hoaxer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJM001, Just wondering if you saw the tweet about there being 3 witnesses to the MiB visit?

@larrygs
"@AerialPhenomena hey, on the men in black case, any warning or "advice" was given to the witness by the MiB?"

Aerial Phenomena
"@larrygs according to the three witnesses, they were interrogated but not threatened."
twitter.com

I thought there were only two? A man & a woman. Did I miss something?

OiO

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I thought there were only two? A man & a woman. Did I miss something?

No, Shane Sovar still can't get his story straight.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I've just read Antonio Paris' API profile.
This man was awarded a bronze star for his combat service in Iraq!
Thank you for your service to our country, Mr. Paris.

edit on 27-4-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
This says it all about ______________, and its fearless leader __________:

Free shipping?!

This is great news. I m so excited to receive my patch.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by DJW001

Why not drop him an email and drool all over his ego?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Here are the things that are bothering me.

Mr. Paris claims to be a former US Army Counterintelligence Officer and Department of Defense Counterintelligence Special Agent. pangradio.com

He also claims to *have* a TS/SCI and has worked at Groom Lake. And claims to be "far on the skeptic side rather than a beleiver (sic)".

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars

reply to post by DJW001

REALLY? I think that was uncalled for.
I am not comfortable with the possibility that Mr. Paris and API may be exploiting what I consider to be the serious field of ufo investigation...and I have spoken to that here.

However, in spite of everything, I believe that heroic service to our country should be shown gratitude when it comes to my attention.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

REALLY? I think that was uncalled for.
I am not comfortable with the possibility that Mr. Paris and API may be exploiting what I consider to be the serious field of ufo investigation...and I have spoken to that here.

However, in spite of everything, I believe that heroic service to our country should be shown gratitude when it comes to my attention.

His "heroic service" is shamed by his recent profession of Idiotic Scammer. BTw, they give BS to office workers. Know that?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

His "heroic service" is shamed by his recent profession of Idiotic Scammer. BTw, they give BS to office workers. Know that?

Assuming he is telling the truth about his service record....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Time to bump this thread about Shane Sovar, Antonio Paris and their pathetic Aerial Phenomena Investigations Team. Please note the date of this posting. This is what Paris' bio on his web site claims:

How many of these statements are true? Stay tuned.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Does either of these two gentlemen appear 8 feet tall?

Just another example showing how bad job you're doing... It states the Tall Whites can be about 8 feet tall (almost similar height as Robert Wadlow who was about 8 feet 11 inches, and who knows, maybe some few Tall Whites can be much taller than Robert Wadlow? We can only guess), but that does not mean that all of them are 8 feet tall. What else does it state? Well, go back to Page 5 were it states www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

As previously mentioned, the Tall Whites can grow to be over 7 feet tall. However, most the adults in the first half of their lives usually range in size from 5’10 to 6’5”.

What's the matter? Don't you understand English? Do you understand what "usually range in size from 5’10 to 6’5” means?

I tell you what, i suggest you to come back when you have learned to read and understand what is being presented...

When people are wearing broad brimmed hats, witnesses notice the hats, not the hair.

Obviously the female guest reportedly claim she noticed something odd about the "wigs" that seemed to be attached to these 1920/1930 gangster style hats... ufonewsheadlines.wordpress.com...

Then the next day, I was talking with my ... um...tour guests, and one of them asked to talk to me. She came into my office the same as my bellman, and she said >>I heard that you heard there were some men looking for you.>they asked a few questions about you and they said strange things that I didn't understand. They were talking about governments, and conspiracies, and none of it made any sense to me.>But they were very, very scary.>they had no eyebrows, no eyelashes, nothing! Their hair looked like they had a wig on. Like it was attached to their hat. Like it wasn't even real!>And mysterious thing, their eyes were so big and so blue, that they almost hypnotized me a little bit.>You're going to think I'm crazy when I tell you this, but I swear they knew what I was thinking.>these men, they didn't blink. Not once did I see them blink.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Obviously the female guest claim she noticed something odd about the "wigs" that seemed to be attached to these 1920/1930 gangster style hats.

Except that there is no evidence that this female guest even exists. All we have is Shane Sovar's story. What part of "hearsay" do you not understand?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The problem with that is that I've done such a good job that Antonio Paris is scared to death to set foot here again.

Good job, you???
You mean ridiculously bad job you have done, as you ADMITTED yourself, below. Haven't you really figured out why Antonio Paris don't want to waste time argue with you, when you are doing such ridiculously bad job?

Why isn't he telling his followers on Twitter to come here and see what a ridiculously bad job I've done?

Who knows, maybe he is telling it to them about your ridiculously bad job behind your back...

It was just plain bad storytelling, nothing more

Like i said, you don't know whether the case is hoax or not a hoax... ufonewsheadlines.wordpress.com...

And she said >>And mysterious thing, their eyes were so BIG and so blue, that they almost hypnotized me a little bit.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Except that there is no evidence that this female guest even exists.

Like i said, you don't know whether the case is hoax or not a hoax...
edit on 30-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

this moron

Who do you call "moron"? I hope you are calling yourself that, and nobody else than you...

put together the video hoax,

You don't know whether the video is hoax or not hoax, beside 'DJW001' admitted that the video is NOT hoax...
edit on 30-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Who knows, maybe he is telling it to them about your ridiculously bad job behind your back...

If he thinks it's so funny, why not invite all his followers to come over hear to watch him humiliate me?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If he thinks it's so funny, why not invite all his followers to come over hear to watch him humiliate me?

I don't think it would be necessary for him humiliate you, you are already doing a very nice job doing that to yourself
Beside, you admitted yourself how ridiculously bad job you have done...

Let's take a look at the case again... ufonewsheadlines.wordpress.com...

She came into my office the same as my bellman, and she said >>I heard that you heard there were some men looking for you.>they asked a few questions about you and they said strange things that I didn't understand. They were talking about governments, and conspiracies, and none of it made any sense to me.>But they were very, very scary.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Beside, you admitted yourself how ridiculously bad job you have done...

Where do I do that? In any event, all Antonio Paris has to do to pound the nail in the coffin is to provide affidavits from the witnesses Shane Sovar is allegedly quoting. That would prove me wrong and lay all doubt to rest, boosting his credibility.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Í have called both Shane Sovar and Antonio Paris of the Aerial Phenomena Investigations Team.

No you haven't

Why aren't they threatening to sue me?

Why should they threat to sue you? Do you see any reason why they should sue you?
And if you really want them to sue you, then why don't you show your real name, a picture of you, and where you live?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Where do I do that?

If you go back to Page 5 "reply posted on 25-4-2012 @ 05:49 PM by DJW001" you will see that you wrote "see what a ridiculously bad job I've done"...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join