It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Phenomena Research Team recruits hoaxer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

And like i said, i can assure you that Antonio Paris or people he know have NOTHING to do with the harassment of Professor Robert Jacobs. The United States Secret Shadow Government did NOT hire Antonio Paris or any of the people he know to harass witnesses, the Secret Shadow Government hire OTHER people to do that kind of "dirty work"...

Why are you so positive? Are you Antonio Paris?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
You had the chance to make a good thread but you failed bigtime!

Next time you should attempt to provide detailed evidence.

You failed bigtime!

You're absolutely right, the OP can't prove whether the case is hoax or not hoax. The title of this thread is completely wrong...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Are you Antonio Paris?

Nope, i'm not Antonio Paris. And to your information, i have never met Antonio Paris. I just know that Antonio Paris have NOTHING to do with the Secret Shadow Government...
edit on 3-5-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I just know that Antonio Paris have NOTHING to do with the Secret Shadow Government...

How do you know that? Are you a member of the Shadow Government?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You would probably have a hard time trying to believe your own eyes when i say this to you right now: 'DJW001' was so kind to INFORM this forum that the video is NOT a hoax!

Correct, the lobby footage was not staged, and therefore not a hoax. It is the overly detailed second hand account made up by Shane Sovar that is the hoax. Antonio Paris inadvertently admitted in the e-mail quoted above that Aerial Phenomena Investigations Team did not interview the alleged witnesses that Sovar claims to be quoting. Sloppy.

Anunaki keeps using this SAM argument over and over and over! and you give the same answer.

Anunaki yes the moving pictures of the lobby came from a real camera of a real lobby. How many times do you have to hear that

No maybe you can process this this time THE STORY IS A HOAX! The story about the footage of the lobby and people walking! Stop being dense its rather stupid for you to keep saying that he said its real when you yourself dont read every word!t

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

Thanks to Anunaki's dedication, the google algorithm now thinks that this thread is the authoritative source on Antonio Paris and the Aerial Phenomena Investigations Team.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Thanks to Anunaki's dedication, the google algorithm now thinks that this thread is the authoritative source on ______ and the ____ _________ ______ ____.

If Google thinks this is the authoritative source, then what is your game plan now?

What is your goal? How is it measured and at what point to you get on with your own life?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Do you have trouble being intimate?

I think a detailed outline of your objective here would be courteous.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

I think a detailed outline of your objective here would be courteous.

Some people play video games in their spare time. What is their objective?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Some people play video games in their spare time. What is their objective?

Your avoiding my question. Perhaps you don't know the objective of your own thread?!

What is the motive and objective of your campaign?

You have been monitoring the results and enjoying the progress, so one would figure that you have a goal or goals.

What are they?!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Correct, the lobby footage was not staged, and therefore not a hoax.

Remember, you said >>I admitted what, where?>The video is not a hoaxThe video is not a hoaxthe hotel manager is a woman>Sorry my bad

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
No maybe you can process this this time THE STORY IS A HOAX!

So you also have a problem 'Snakedoctorjw' private, let me remind you that YOU DON'T KNOW whether the case is hoax or not hoax...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-5-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Thank you for bumping the thread again, and demonstrating what sort of person supports Antonio Paris and his bogus Aerial Phenomena Investigations Team.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

His "heroic service" is shamed by his recent profession of Idiotic Scammer. BTw, they give BS to office workers. Know that?

Assuming he is telling the truth about his service record....

Apparently, someone else shares your suspicions regarding his service record...and suggests that he has found proof that Antonio Paris has misrepresented himself in his bio regarding his service record.

You wouldn't know anything about this, would you?

"Ray M.
April 3, 2012 at 4:04 am | # | Reply
I found this interview and topic quite interesting. The Aerial Phenomenon team appeared genuine, objective, and unbiased and their mission appeared unique. Never hearing of this group before, I had to research them more. I was disappointed to find that the founder/director Antonio Paris has misrepresented himself as he never served in the US military according to records I had accessed. Who is to say that other information he has claimed is true as well? I don’t know, his credibility is in question. It’s a shame, I had high hopes for this group that finally peaked my interest."

Quoted from the forum section of:
pangradio.com...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

No, actually. Antonio Paris is not important enough a player to waste my time investigating. He is a fraud as a UFO investigator; I wouldn't be surprised if everything else about him were a tissue of lies.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I wonder if there is a way to get that info. And we could cross check him with military records if someone had a way to do so.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

He is a fraud as a UFO investigator;

You should adress yourself as a fraud, which you have proven to us all, all the time, and you can't prove whether Antonio Paris is a fraud UFO investigator or not...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Apparently, someone else shares your suspicions regarding his service record...and suggests that he has found proof that Antonio Paris has misrepresented himself in his bio regarding his service record.

You wouldn't know anything about this, would you?

"Ray M.
April 3, 2012 at 4:04 am | # | Reply
I found this interview and topic quite interesting. The Aerial Phenomenon team appeared genuine, objective, and unbiased and their mission appeared unique. Never hearing of this group before, I had to research them more. I was disappointed to find that the founder/director Antonio Paris has misrepresented himself as he never served in the US military according to records I had accessed. Who is to say that other information he has claimed is true as well? I don’t know, his credibility is in question. It’s a shame, I had high hopes for this group that finally peaked my interest."

Quoted from the forum section of:
pangradio.com...

Let's see what your provided link says

Show Status Large Visitor Globe Photobucket Shaklee Healthy Living Photobucket MJ’s Healthy Blog Photobucket RSS Inception Radio Network Latest Shows Inception Radio Welcomes Tom Rose, & Mack Maloney Jamie Havican The Stench Of Truth Welcomes Robin Ramsey Jamie Havican Texas UFO Radio Welcomed Debbie Ziegelmeyer Jamie Havican The Kevin Cook Show Employs Investigator Gilbert Roman To Reverse Engineer The US Government’s Mind Reading ‘FMRI’ Technonolgy BigFeat PANG Radio Open Planet 11 Jamie Havican Future Theater Welcomes Dr. Dirk Schulze-Makuch Jamie Havican EPIC Voyages Radio Embarks On A Visionary Quest Of The Past, Present, & Future With Consumate Psychic John Cappello BigFeat The Jerry Pippin Show Pulls Ike Bishop For A Debriefing On The Intel Gathered “In The Shadow of Area 51″ BigFeat ParaNexus Feed Featured Tags 2011 Ancient Aliens Antonio Paris Beyond Imagination bigfoot Bill Birnes crop circles Experiences Future Theater Galactic Teachings Gaurav Tiwari ghost ghosts Inception Radio Inception Radio Network India Interview Interviews Investigations Jeff Wamsley Jesus June Life and Soul Guidance Mothman Neal Parks open mic open planet orbs of light PANG Radio Paranormal Patty Greer Podcast Schedule Sharon-Ann Riley Shows Spirituality Spiritual Mediation Spiritual Teacher Spiritual Writer THE AERIAL PHENOMENON INVESTIGATIONS TEAM ufo UFO's Bigfoot UFOs unexplained Upcoming The Moon Phases CURRENT MOON moon phase Photobucket ~SUBSCRIBE NOW~ Photobucket L.A.P.I.G. Photobucket NATURAL ALTERNATIVES Photobucket ‹ Prev Next › Feb29 ANTONIO PARIS-DIRECTOR OF THE AERIAL PHENOMENON INVESTIGATIONS TEAM MAR 4, 9PM EST, 6PM PST by pangradio on February 29th, 2012 at 10:21 pm Posted In: Pang News Antonio, the founder and Director of the Aerial Phenomenon Investigations Team, is a former US Army Counterintelligence Officer and Department of Defense Counterintelligence Special Agent. In those two capacities, he conducted and supported national security investigations concerning Department of Defense personnel who were suspected of espionage on behalf of a foreign power or terrorist organization. Antonio also served as the Department’s specialized investigative resource to resolve known or suspected espionage cases wherein the subject’s identity and service affiliation were not clearly established (cold case squad). He was awarded a Bronze Star for combat operations in Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Antonio resides in Annapolis, MD and works as a Future Technology Consultant for an array of US Government clients in the Washington, DC area. He has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems from The City University of New York, and is currently completing a Master’s of Science in Space Studies (Planetary Science) from the American Public University. He is a licensed scuba instructor and enjoys rock climbing, sailing, hiking, camping, astronomy, and classic movies. Antonio, moreover, is a member of MUFON (ID# 18628) has been researching and investigating the UFO phenomena for over 10 years.

Do you so blindly trust that forum member called Ray M.'s words in that forum? This Ray M. dude didn't show any source showing if Antonio Paris' military records should be in question, so this Ray M. dude who claim that without showing any proof could be lying.

Another thing, the United States Secret Shadow Government do everything they can to try to discredit witnesses/whistleblowers exopolitics.org...

The strategies for dealing with those former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses brave or ‘foolish’ enough to come forward to reveal classified information is to intimidate, silence, eliminate or discredit these individuals. This policy involves such strategies as removing all public records of former military service men or corporate employees, forcing individuals to make retractions, deliberately distorting statements of individuals, or discrediting individuals. Bob Lazar, for example, claimed to be a former physicist employed with reverse engineering extraterrestrial craft. He described the disappearance of all his university and public records indicating how military-intelligence agencies actively DISCREDIT whistleblowers.

Cliff Stone is just another victim were they attempted to discredit his military records, and Cliff Stone told that even a Shadow Governemnt Agent looking dude came and threatened him by pointing a gun at his head saying >>Look, we can make it look like a training accident if you don't keep your mouth shut!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The strategies for dealing with those former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses brave or ‘foolish’ enough to come forward to reveal classified information is to intimidate, silence, eliminate or discredit these individuals. This policy involves such strategies as removing all public records of former military service men or corporate employees, forcing individuals to make retractions, deliberately distorting statements of individuals, or discrediting individuals.

In other words, if he has no military service record, that proves he's telling the truth. Brilliant.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

"Do you so blindly trust that forum member called Ray M.'s words in that forum? This Ray M. dude didn't show any source showing if Antonio Paris' military records should be in question, so this Ray M. dude who claim that without showing any proof could be lying. "

Actually, I found Mr. Ray M's comment to be highly suspicious, as I don't believe that it would be that easy for anyone outside of military channels to check in detail someone's military record.
edit on 6-5-2012 by IAMTAT because: size

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

In other words, if he has no military service record, that proves he's telling the truth. Brilliant.

You still don't understand what is being posted? How brilliant. Instead of you saying >>In other words, if he has no military service record, that proves he's telling the truthIf the Shadow Government agents removed the public records of Antonio Paris' military career, then it does not necessarily make Antonio Paris less reliable

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join