It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Phenomena Research Team recruits hoaxer

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrEman1975
So i was able to get a close-up and put through filters of the alleged M.i.b . And im starting to think it might not be a hoax.email me and i will send my pics and tell you how you can duplicate... edpriddy.ep@gmail

Post it here, please.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: mrEman1975
So i was able to get a close-up and put through filters of the alleged M.i.b . And im starting to think it might not be a hoax.email me and i will send my pics and tell you how you can duplicate... edpriddy.ep@gmail

Post it here, please.

Use video featured on Netflix of Unsealed:Alien Files
Season1 Episode17
Go to frame at 16minutes 50seconds
Screen shot image..zoom into front figure..Tell me their faces aren't skeletal looking ..Black socket eye area with no eyeballs..
Some sort of horn protruding down from cheeks to jaw bone!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mrEman1975

Welcome back. Too bad someone has removed the original video from YouTube. Fortunately, Antonio Paris was never really an intelligence officer, otherwise he would have remembered to delete this, too:

Soon to be deleted APRT page.

Let's take a closer look:

They don't look skeletal to me. If anything, they look rather buff. Goodbye.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: youdidntseeme

What about the notion that it takes one to catch one, perhaps? A hoaxer may be useful to them, in the same way that a good hacker would be useful to the alphabet agencies.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiro8lak
a reply to: youdidntseeme

What about the notion that it takes one to catch one, perhaps? A hoaxer may be useful to them, in the same way that a good hacker would be useful to the alphabet agencies.

But Antonio Paris has never admitted that the video is a hoax, nor has he ever admitted that Shane Sovar is the liar responsible for that hoax.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join