It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Phenomena Research Team recruits hoaxer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Phase Three for API: Launch Mr. Sovar's complete and original MiB video on youtube.

That will never happen. Why give it away for free? Phase three is to find suckers willing to have Shane Sovar present the video at UFO conventions for a fee.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You may be correct, DJW, but I still wonder if Starwood and Sheraton Inc., even realize that one of their cctv security videos might have 'gone missing' without corporate permission.

Taking THAT show on the road might prove legally problematic for API and Mr. Sovar, as it not only draws greater attention to the fact that their property has been taken (possibly without their permission), but that a direct association can then be made their video is being used for 'dubious' reasons and context, as well as for personal profit.

As someone pointed out earlier here, under those circumstances, ANY Sheraton guests or patrons captured in that video, would've had to either sign release forms, or be party in a contract to share a percentage of any profits made from that video.

edit on 26-4-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2012 by IAMTAT because: afterthought

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Here are the things that are bothering me.

Mr. Paris claims to be a former US Army Counterintelligence Officer and Department of Defense Counterintelligence Special Agent. pangradio.com

He also claims to *have* a TS/SCI and has worked at Groom Lake. And claims to be "far on the skeptic side rather than a beleiver (sic)".

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
NOTE to Mr. Paris (assuming you are still monitoring ATS):

Pixilate or blur the Sheraton logo on the hotel entrance mat, as well as the faces of ALL other patrons in the video.

As for the alleged MiBs, I assume that as long as they're NOT a couple of orthodox Jews returning to their hotel after a wedding or a funeral, you probably won't have to obscure their faces.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by IAMTAT

Phase Three for API: Launch Mr. Sovar's complete and original MiB video on youtube.

That will never happen. Why give it away for free? Phase three is to find suckers willing to have Shane Sovar present the video at UFO conventions for a fee.

Or phase three is: Give the option for the pay site where full videos will be available! I have to say this is looking more and more like PR stunt to get there site and company off the porch and running!

Originally posted by OneisOne
Here are the things that are bothering me.
Seems their promotion of the video without actually validating it and the story has worked for them. And this type of bait and switch investigating/promoting is exactly what the UFO field does not need.

OiO

Exactly and as a skeptic that entertains the idea that it is more than possible but unlikely this is the kind of things that turns people off and call BS on all stories. That the feverish believers that refuse to use that gift in there head and the power of logic to find the truth!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Received this response form Antonio Paris when I pointed out this thread and the damage it has accomplished in ruining his credibility.

[No one believes ATS. Lol.

Antonio Paris

Sent via Apple iPhone
/

Of course I was immediately inclined to remind him that, I suppose, ATS was only credible...when he was posting here.

What a disingenuous arseclown this fraud is.

P.S. anyone who wishes to contact me U2U with an email address, I will happily forward the email series to you.
edit on 26-4-2012 by AlchemicalBinoculars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars
Received this response form Antonio Paris when I pointed out this thread and the damage it has accomplished in ruining his credibility.

[No one believes ATS. Lol.

Antonio Paris

Sent via Apple iPhone
/

Of course I was immediately inclined to remind him that, I suppose, ATS was only credible...when he was posting here.

What a disingenuous arseclown this fraud is.

So use ATS to gain attention and drive traffic then spit upon it! Yep sounds like a grade a twat! Good on you posting that as well!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

But Aerial Phenomena Investigations is a conspiracy, Antonio, and we cracked it like a mouldy peanut.
edit on 26-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

But Aerial Phenomena Investigations is a conspiracy, Antonio, and we cracked it like a mouldy peanut.

Sounds like a valid statement. This place is full of crazies.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Again... Do you honestly think he is reading your posts?
You should just mail the douche a letter instead of playing internet police.
So lame.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

He will be if Shane Sovar ever googles his own name.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

He will be if Shane Sovar ever googles his own name.

or not.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well this is what seems funny since Mr.Paris had this to say wen he was on here...

Hi everyone, this is Antonio Paris, the Director of API. This video is not a promo and it is only partial evidence from our case 12-001-CE1. In an effort to get a complete story behind this video, please visit our website and read the case file associated with this video. We interviewed a wide array of credible witnessess and also collected lots of evidence regarding this case. Please ask questions regarding this case to me. Thanks.

My question is where are all these credible witnesses and how come they haven't come forward and help him prove this isn't a hoax. He surely seemed to be friendly while he was on here and now he calls us crazies when he found out he was caught with his pants down. Now that is funny.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Another thing he had already admitted that he couldn't say it was not fake or even a prank....

Hi eveyone this is antonio paris, director of API. I agree with some of the comments posted here. I myself cannot claim this is not a hoax either. As an investigator, we take the report and follow a strict investivative process, including interviews and evidence collection. As far as the video is concerned, we got this video from the hotel security manager, NOT the witness. The video was then analyzed by a forensics professional to look for CGI. Thus far the video is legit. However, I cannot claim it is not just two dudes in a costume doing a prank.

So he already had doubts in his own admission that it could be a hoax and now when he is outed by ATS he tries to wash his hands of us and call us names. Seems to me he knew he was caught and now it is damage control before it really gets bad. His best bet would be to try and save any shred of credibility and just say yes it was a hoax and he fell for it, because by saying that he would be able to show everyone get's fooled once in a while.

I guess we will have to see what he does. but I don't see him admitting it as a hoax yet we all know the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

This is off topic I know but I must say oderus urungus is a very interesting avatar.

longtime GWAR fan here love their shows really crazy.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Please reminder: when you post, always use the exact strings "Aerial Phenomena Investigations Team" and "Antonio Paris."

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
This is off topic I know but I must say oderus urungus is a very interesting avatar.

longtime GWAR fan here love their shows really crazy.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Please reminder: when you post, always use the exact strings "Aerial Phenomena Investigations Team" and "Antonio Paris."

Is this what you have dedicated your life to?

Go git em tiger.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Is this what you have dedicated your life to?

Back at ya!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This says it all about Aerial Phenomena Investigations, and its fearless leader Antonio Paris:

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join