It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Phenomena Research Team recruits hoaxer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

If you go back to Page 5 "reply posted on 25-4-2012 @ 05:49 PM by DJW001" you will see that you wrote "see what a ridiculously bad job I've done"...

You really don't have a handle on the whole rhetoric thing, do you?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Why should they threat to sue you? Do you see any reason why they should sue you?

Because any potential employer who googles Shane Sovar's name will turn up this thread. His career in the hospitality industry is over.

And if you really want them to sue you, then why don't you show your real name, a picture of you, and where you live?

Unnecessary. If they wish to sue me, they can contact me by U2U and I will provide them with the necessary details. I will not simply put myself out there for Antonio Paris to have his minions harass me.
edit on 30-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
You really don't have a handle on the whole rhetoric thing, do you?

I have, but obviously you don't, this whole rhetoric thing seems to be serious problem to you... You were so helplessly clumsy enough to ask this ridiculously clumsy question >>Where do I do that?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I have, but obviously you don't, this whole rhetoric thing seems to be serious problem to you... You were so helplessly clumsy enough to ask this ridiculously clumsy question >>Where do I do that?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Because any potential employer who googles Shane Sovar's name will turn up this thread.

Really? Wow, you sure live in your own little Alice Wonderland fantasy world...

His career in the hospitality industry is over.

Are you sure his career is over? Or do you just continue spreading your lies?

Unnecessary. If they wish to sue me, they can contact me by U2U and I will provide them with the necessary details.

Unnecessary? Are you really sure you will provide them with the necessary details and your sensitive personal informations? Remember, you said you don't want to put yourself in an "unpleasant situation" by providing them with the necessary details and your sensitive personal informations because you are afraid about the risk of being harassed by them, then don't you think you are contradicting yourself?

I will not simply put myself out there for Antonio Paris to have his minions harass me.

Are you sure Antonio Paris and people he know would harass you? You really are paranoid, aren't you?
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

After an article [came out about the incident], the # hit the fan! I started being harassed at work. I started getting odd telephone calls that would come during the day. At night, at my house I would get telephone calls- all night long sometimes 3:00 in the morning, 4:00 in the morning, midnight, 10:00, people would call and start screaming at me. >>You are going down mother fu....! You are going down mother fu....!>Skyrockets in your box at night, oh what a beautiful sight, mother fu....!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Because any potential employer who googles Shane Sovar's name will turn up this thread.

Really? Wow, you sure live in your own little Alice Wonderland fantasy world...

Have you tried googling his name, or do you prefer your own fantasy world?

His career in the hospitality industry is over.

Are you sure his career is over? Or do you just continue spreading your lies?

If his employers learn that he released hotel security cam footage and lied about the guests, yes, it is over.

Unnecessary. If they wish to sue me, they can contact me by U2U and I will provide them with the necessary details.

Unnecessary? Are you really sure you will provide them with the necessary details and your sensitive personal informations? Remember, you said you don't want to put yourself in an "unpleasant situation" by providing them with the necessary details and your sensitive personal informations because you are afraid about the risk of being harassed by them, then don't you think you are contradicting yourself?

Did I say I would present them with personal information?

I will not simply put myself out there for Antonio Paris to have his minions harass me.

You really are paranoid, aren't you? www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

After an article [came out about the incident], the # hit the fan! I started being harassed at work. I started getting odd telephone calls that would come during the day. At night, at my house I would get telephone calls- all night long sometimes 3:00 in the morning, 4:00 in the morning, midnight, 10:00, people would call and start screaming at me. >>You are going down mother fu....! You are going down mother fu....!>Skyrockets in your box at night, oh what a beautiful sight, mother fu....!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Have you tried googling his name?

Yes i did google his name, but it does not state anywhere whether his career is over or not, so i guess you still continue spreading your lies...

If his employers learn that he released hotel security cam footage and lied about the guests, yes, it is over.

Obviously his career is not over, so that means you're lying. Can you prove his employees learned he lied about the guests? Can you prove he lied about the guests? Or is it just your another lie, 'DJW001' ?

I assume that was intended as a threat.

You sure are paranoid. Are you sure it was intended as a threat? You didn't answer my question, so i'm gonna ask you again, are you sure Antonio Paris and people he know would harass you?

Good to see that Antonio Paris has such clear headed followers.

I can assure you that Antonio Paris or people he know have NOTHING to do with the harassment of Professor Robert Jacobs. The United States Secret Shadow Government did NOT hire Antonio Paris or any of the people he know to harass witnesses, the Secret Shadow Government hire other people to do that kind of "dirty work".
edit on 1-5-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I was going to ignore you, but I thought I might point this out to you:

You sure are paranoid. Are you sure it was intended as a threat? You didn't answer my question, so i'm gonna ask you again, are you sure Antonio Paris and people he know would harass you?

I am positive. You are harassing me on this thread, for example.

I can assure you that Antonio Paris or people he know have NOTHING to do with the harassment of Professor Robert Jacobs. The United States Secret Shadow Government did NOT hire Antonio Paris or any of the people he know to harass witnesses, the Secret Shadow Government hire other people to do that kind of "dirty work".

Antonio Paris claims to be a former Special Ops person. How do you know that psy-ops against whistleblowers wasn't one of his duties?
edit on 1-5-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It seems your campaign has not hindered the forward movement of such a release.

Perhaps you should bang some pots and pans.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
My patch should be arriving today as well.

So excited to sew it to the knitted sweater my grandma made last year before she died of dysentery.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
It seems your campaign has not hindered the forward movement of such a release.

Perhaps you should bang some pots and pans.

This is great to hear. I'm looking forward to seeing the entire video.

"We're going to need a bigger boat"

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
FYI-
Quoted from:
www.colinandrews.net...

"E-mail reply to Colin Andrews from Antonio Parks, Assistant Investigator of this case:

Dear Colin,
This was a case and it is on our website, case 12-001-CE1. It was not a promotion video; and
we did not reach out to the witness. The witness submitted the report to us just like you used
our site. Hope that answers your questions.

Ps, let your ATS brothers know I no longer will look at ATS. If they want to ask me questions they can email me. Antonio Parks. CA: Contact here and I will pass on to Antonio (Mark as MIB)"
edit on 2-5-2012 by IAMTAT because: size

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

This was a case and it is on our website, case 12-001-CE1. It was not a promotion video; and
we did not reach out to the witness. The witness submitted the report to us just like you used
our site. Hope that answers your questions.

In other words, Shane Sovar is the only witness, and on the strength of that, he decided to "leak" the video. And he expects us to believe he did not intend for it to go viral.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think its a good idea to have a hoaxer on your investigative team, because they would know the techniques used to create hoaxes. ONly problem with this hoaxer being picked is he had a couple guys walk through doors wearing the same stuff looking the same, he didn't create anything in the sky which is where I believe the most hoaxes are occurring.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I was going to ignore you

No you wasn't

I am positive.

Nope, you're not.

You are harassing me on this thread, for example.

Do you feel harassed by me, 'DJW001' sadomachocist ? I don't believe you. I don't think you feel harassed by me. Can you prove i'm harassing you? I don't think you can.

Antonio Paris claims to be a former Special Ops person.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Antonio Paris says he is a former Special Agent, he is NOT and NEVER was a Shadow Government Agent. And like i said, i can assure you that Antonio Paris or people he know have NOTHING to do with the harassment of Professor Robert Jacobs. The United States Secret Shadow Government did NOT hire Antonio Paris or any of the people he know to harass witnesses, the Secret Shadow Government hire OTHER people to do that kind of "dirty work"...
edit on 3-5-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Excellent. Just keep posting. Please try to use the strings "Aerial Phenomena Investigations Team" as often as possible.

edit on 23-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

Hahaha!

And you're probably best just agreeing to disagree with Anunaki, he/she is a stubborn one.

I thought this might happen.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

In other words, Shane Sovar is the only witness

The report mention the bellman and the female tour guest www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suranwrap200
I think its a good idea to have a hoaxer on your investigative team, because they would know the techniques used to create hoaxes.

You would probably have a hard time trying to believe your own eyes when i say this to you right now: 'DJW001' was so kind to INFORM this forum that the video is NOT a hoax! ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-5-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

You would probably have a hard time trying to believe your own eyes when i say this to you right now: 'DJW001' was so kind to INFORM this forum that the video is NOT a hoax!

Correct, the lobby footage was not staged, and therefore not a hoax. It is the overly detailed second hand account made up by Shane Sovar that is the hoax. Antonio Paris inadvertently admitted in the e-mail quoted above that Aerial Phenomena Investigations Team did not interview the alleged witnesses that Sovar claims to be quoting. Sloppy.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

The report mention the bellman and the female tour guest www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not only does the report not claim that the actual witnesses were interviewed, the hotel security guard specifically refused to participate.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join