It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghost Radar Freaked Me Out Last Night!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks for the video clip.
I must have a later version of this (or maybe the controls appear differently on an ipad).
The program loads the same, but the words do not appear in the center of the radar screen and it doesn't have a dial for the frequency.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks for the video clip.
I must have a later version of this (or maybe the controls appear differently on an ipad).
The program loads the same, but the words do not appear in the center of the radar screen and it doesn't have a dial for the frequency.

hmmm.. 'prolly a updated verision, i didn't think to check the date of the video that was originally posted.. I was thinking .. you might want to keep the app, to see if you can duplicate the happenings again; if they happen again, then you should document that and post it up on ATS(if at all possible, time on your hands ect,) so members can shred it apart and maybe collaborate with you to get even more true readings.. However, your safty is paramount; I'm not sure if it actually attracts them or even if it does.

just a thought on trying to deny ignorance

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have some snake oil that will find ghosts. Only $.99!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks...All I have for proof is three witnesses, although, when this happened, we all just freaked...documenting it was not even in our head.

It happened just as I said...I give my word....for what it's worth to others.

I don't know if this will ever happen again or not...frankly, after what others have said, I'm leaning towards getting rid of it...my wife definitely thinks I should (she says it's like a high-tech ouija board and can be just as dangerous).

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Good one, amoungus. Thanks.
In my defense, I bought the thing KNOWING it was supposed to be just for entertainment and fun. I never considered it to be some ACTUAL spirit-communication device.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I just bought it for my iPad.

How crazy is it that it mentioned my bosses last name?

Interesting....it's not common.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Really? I have never heard mine give ANY last names before my own (It has always been nouns, verbs and occaisionally common FIRST names).

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by airforce47
No, but you may be experimenting with something beyond your control. It would be best to delete the app and possibly change machines. Several religions strongly suggest not attempting to communicate or interact with the realm of spiritualism and perhaps for good reason. My best,

I agree with this; this app is like an electronic Ouji board and as such should be avoided as it may open doors that cannot be closed, resulting in hauntings. I'm not religious, fwiw.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinau

Well, nothing bad or strange has happened here since the purse incident, although we had to take our puppy to the vet this morning because he woke up in pain and was found to be extremely constipated...he's been listless all day.
For the record, I'm pretty sure it was not due to evil spirits : )

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you had contact with your dad.

It is not surprising. Is that not what you want the app to do?

People have to understand that as we become more advanced technology wise, spirit contact will also change and follow the technology because they also want communication. We are getting closer and closer to the dividing line between worlds, and technology will be a part of it.

It is actually easier for spirits to effect sensitive electronics than to communicate directly. The technology will continue to advance to the point of outright conversations with the spirit world eventually.

It is a random app, but when effected by a spirit, it is no longer random. It gives them the ability to figure out how to make it work so you can hear something. Now, I have never seen the app, I don't own a cell phone and think they are bad for people, but the app sounds very cool. I do know that spirits can and do effect electronics, as I have had them actually throw sentences at me through a police scanner and have read and heard of several other types of electronic communication with something on the other side.

If it scares you, and you are not interested in digging deeper, then get rid of the app if you seem to view it as a ouija board or bringing bad vibes,otherwise, I would keep playing with it

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hello,...and thank you for your thoughts.
I'm not really scared of this App.
Right now, I'm just very intrigued by it, as with it, I have experienced something truly surprising to me...and I want to understand how and why it happened.

I don't know if this was really my dad talking to me through this thing.
Part of me really wants it NOT to be him, as I have been secure in my feelings that he is in heaven...and who would want to leave heaven for any reason?
I don't like to think of him as a lost spirit wandering the earth and trying to talk through some electronic device.

Ouija boards, on the other hand, DO scare me, as I have heard too many stories about them letting in dangerous and malevolent spirits masquerading as loved ones.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Spirits that communicate with us are not always lost, in fact, I personally have never encountered a lost spirit, although I understand they exist.

I understand you not wanting to believe something like that.
It messes with what you understand to be, but perhaps, that is the point, to keep you questioning and searching what is reality.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

This removes a little of the smoke and mirrors from the App.

Vid Description:

In this video Mike and Sam of VIPER Paranormal attempt to debunk the use of the ghost radar cell phone app for the purposes of paranormal investigation. We have experimented with this app several times and this is the first one recorded on video. We did not get a lot of interaction with the app during this experiment, but you can get a good idea of what this app doesn't do. I realize that the app no longer claims to detect EMF, but it did when I released this video. There is no need to comment on that aspect.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You sound as if you have much personal experience with spirits.
For me...I have always been a seeker of truth and a curious soul. I don't believe that will ever change.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Thanks for posting the vid, UberL33t.
It was interesting.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Wow, thanks for the vid! I was wondering what the app was.

As the OP discovered, random is no longer random when it came to a name that happened twice.

It is the word generator that I could see being useful. They blow it off as random

The thing is, spirits will use whatever we try to use as a tool. If there is a real spirit there, it will respond to questions as best it can. They have to learn just like we do on communication between this and that world.

They will drop a name or something that had DIRECT meaning to the questions or requests. I have no idea how random noise and word generators work, but something tells me after seeing them in use on various programs, that if they (the people that are making these shows) are not faking these responses, it is a real experience.

My own experiences with the spirit world tell me that this is the case. I am just giving an opinion, and possibly some guide information as they tend to do that to me when I get caught in these types of discussions.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I have had several spirit encounters over the years.

You would think a person gets used to it, but I haven't yet. lol

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I have had my own instances occur that were similarly as direct and chill bump causing as the Op's however it was multiple ummm responses.

Not to derail this thread by any means, but if you're familiar with a "Ghost Box"...I made my own and got some really convincing recordings. Have a look if you're so inclined.

I Discernibly Hear Dead People!! **Recordings Added, Pg. 2**

edit on 4/23/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I read the first page. Wow!

That would freak me out.
I'll read the rest of that thread

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Fascinating. Thank you for sharing your evps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join