Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why are THEY blocking the sun in Washington state?

page: 5
57
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h
 


The difference between the photos you just shared and what we see today is; Its not WWII. We are not seeing hundreds of ammunition rounds firing at dozens of war planes fighting in the skies above us which would explain the contrails back then. Fast-forward to the present; We see 2 or three heavy spraying planes flying by changing the skies above. In the matter of 5 minutes specifically on most clear days.. two large spraying planes cross flight paths spreading these massive 'contrails' that creates a haze. In the same 5 minutes I seen planes of similar size fly by with its contrails dissipating in seconds.

The fact is; and I'm only in my early 30's, that the bright sunny days of even 5 years ago are no longer. Where I live anyhow. They are ruined by these contrails. Even if you're right, and they're just contrails with nothing sinister intended, something in the fuel must have changed then that causes them to spread and create clouds and haze that last hours. Most people are recognizing this phenomenon. This contrail issue needs to be addressed because the truth is, its having a major effect on weather, and its very noticeable.
edit on 23-4-2012 by disfugured because: Grammer




posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I live in NW WA too and alot of the time these can't be normal contrails.
Whenever we finally get a nice day the trails start up, don't dissappear, spread, and then next thing
you know its overcast.

I've been watching for a long time and the last couple years it is literally almost every nice
day without fail. I've even seen mulitiple consistant loop patterns several times that seemed completely obvious that the trails were purposefully made too.

It really disgusts us that we can hardly ever get a clear day in this region anymore.

Couple Vids-

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-4-2012 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by nitro67
 


Believe it or not, there are quite a few out there that actually believe that there is a deliberate program to block or partially obscure the sun from view.


Believe it or not, there are quite a few out there that actually jump on any thread that mention "planes that appear to be spraying" to tell you not to believe your own eyes. Your eyes don't deceive you but certain people on this site will tell you so. So the question is who do you believe, your own eyes, or the fool typing on the internet telling you its normal?
OP from my perspective, whatever is being done to the sky gives the same kind of effect if you were swimming underwater and looking up towards the sun.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by tsurfer2000h
 


The difference between the photos you just shared and what we see today is; Its not WWII. We are not seeing hundreds of ammunition rounds firing at dozens of war planes fighting in the skies above us which would explain the contrails back then. Fast-forward to the present; We see 2 or three heavy spraying planes flying by changing the skies above. In the matter of 5 minutes specifically on most clear days.. two large spraying planes cross flight paths spreading these massive 'contrails' that creates a haze. In the same 5 minutes I seen planes of similar size fly by with its contrails dissipating in seconds.

The fact is; and I'm only in my early 30's, that the bright sunny days of even 5 years ago are no longer. Where I live anyhow. They are ruined by these contrails. Even if you're right, and they're just contrails with nothing sinister intended, something in the fuel must have changed then that causes them to spread and create clouds and haze that last hours. Most people are recognizing this phenomenon. This contrail issue needs to be addressed because the truth is, its having a major effect on weather, and its very noticeable.
edit on 23-4-2012 by disfugured because: Grammer


There I think you have the balance about right. There is a problem with contrails, my assertion is that contrails are chemtrails in their own right. When you have secret formula in fuels, (additives) for a variety of reasons, it is impossible to determine what chemical processes are going on both inside an engine, at the exhaust, and when mixing with the air, plus the degredation of engines and engine parts, all of which contain heavy metals, and any possible chemical changes that might occur there. Some of those additives are crucial to safe flying, so it is not safe to assume for instance, that a road vehicle is quite the same.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured
 





The difference between the photos you just shared and what we see today is; Its not WWII. We are not seeing hundreds of ammunition rounds firing at dozens of war planes fighting in the skies above us which would explain the contrails back then.


Actually you didn't read why I posted those pics did you?

Now if you think those pics are because of planes dog fighting then what about these...







Sorry but no dog fighting here. Still WWII and still contrails.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by nitro67
 


Believe it or not, there are quite a few out there that actually believe that there is a deliberate program to block or partially obscure the sun from view.


Believe it or not, there are quite a few out there that actually jump on any thread that mention "planes that appear to be spraying" to tell you not to believe your own eyes. Your eyes don't deceive you but certain people on this site will tell you so. So the question is who do you believe, your own eyes, or the fool typing on the internet telling you its normal?
OP from my perspective, whatever is being done to the sky gives the same kind of effect if you were swimming underwater and looking up towards the sun.
That is not right.
Nobody denies that the hazy sky can be made by airplanes, actually a lot of people including me tells you that we know about that, the problems is that non of the chem believers, believe in the perfectly normal explanation to these hazy skys which is the weather condition at the same time as contrails because contrails are made under those conditions, so there is no mystery to it.

Some of you guys are like brickwalls, you can't disscus with brickwalls, you jump over every explanation served to you, with links or proof, and tell your own story about made up spraying on purpose with out any proof at all, other than the usual pictures of cris crosing contrails in the skys, which we again and again prove to you is normal but not necessarily natural weather condition, but a mix of both.

It is so simple but you refuse to understand, it is not us who are ignoring it is you who are ignoring.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy
 





When you have secret formula in fuels, (additives) for a variety of reasons, it is impossible to determine what chemical processes are going on both inside an engine, at the exhaust, and when mixing with the air, plus the degredation of engines and engine parts, all of which contain heavy metals, and any possible chemical changes that might occur there.


Just out of curiosity what secret formula do you think they are putting in jet fuel, because I am sure you know it is strictly regulated. You just can't slip some super secret additive in there and it not be noticed.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
For one minute could you people think just maybe the government is on our side. There is a point at which our planet can't bear no more, so to speak to much heat or carbon stuff like that just maybe they know that and are trying to stop it from happening. That's all I can think of with my pea size brain. (everyone talk's and talk's like the government is so bad and I do understand they need babysat but they live here to don't forget and do have kids and family I'm sure they don't want nothing bad to happen. live. love. laugh.)



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h
 


Does not say enough. Lets see vids on it to see if contrails stayed the entire day and created clouds on a clear day in your ever repeated postings of WWll pics.

Also; take note of the amount of planes in your picture. Looks to be dozens of them.

Also; take note on what many are saying including my own person experiences growing-up never bothered by the subject until the last 5 years.

I started wondering what the * was going on with the skies above me before it became slightly 'sensationalized'.

The fact is; through my own personal experiences, the last 5 years have been too 'coincidental' judging by the effects its causing on cloud cover and weather changes.

So either my memory is fogged despite it being sharp.. or I'm lying about the noticeable changes.

hmm

PS:

I did read why you responded with WWll pics. All the same. Its just not enough to explain why the skies are more hazier today than 5 years back in my neck of the woods. And I don't mean by a little either. When the majority are talking about it, then its not something exaggerated or made up.

edit on 23-4-2012 by disfugured because: added



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I live in Seattle & what the OP is describing has been going on for as long as I have lived here.(12+ years)
About 3 years ago on a clear Sunday morning, I was absolutely shocked to see so many contrails all at once.(It looked like hundreds)
I have never seen that many since.
I have noticed for the last few days what the OP is talking about though.
They are very large contrails that seem to linger & widen/spread out very far.
Really nothing new about it though.
The only time we get to see these trails are when it's sunny, which isn't very often...
I am absolutely sure they are there on couldy days(Above the clouds)
We have a lot, & I mean a LOT of airplanes in this area...
The really cool contrails are at night with a clear sky



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Good thread, OP. Something is screwy in the skies and anybody who has a memory that functions properly can remember skies that didn't get criss-crossed with a bunch of freaky trails that create a milky cloud cover.

Yes, contrails are a known phenomenon, so what better way to spread things in the sky than by jet? The fact that these contrails behave differently than before tells me that there is something in them which wasn't there previously, causing them to last longer and to linger.

CONdensation TRAILS are just that: Condensation which eventually evaporates, sometimes quickly, sometimes a little slower, but there are trails which just aren't normal. All the trolls, government apologists, and people who say, "It's always been that way" do not sway me one bit.

Military Chaff is a known, admitted spray done by military jets. The chaff does not act like condensed water particles, it hangs in the air, looks weird, and we all know that it isn't normal!!



They're using a hell of a lot of it, too.

From: www.themonsterguide.com...


In July of 2006, the Idaho Observer published a story about a family in Iowa which had approached Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) to report the constant criss-crossing of "chemtrails" in the sky above their neighborhood. They received back from the senator's office a Unitied States General Accounting Office (GAO) Report on "military chaff" and the material safety data sheet for aluminum-coated fiberglass fibers being spread seven days a week for several hours each day in the skies above their home. The report suggested "chemtrails" may really be a huge use of military "chaff."

The Observer reported: "Once chaff reaches the ground, it breaks down into particles small enough to inhale. Though military spokespeople insist that chaff is not harmful, the GAO report concluded that health effects are unknown and more studies are needed. "

"The 1998 GAO noted that:
(1) chaff is used worldwide in conjunction with military training, testing, and other assigned missions;

(2) in fiscal year (FY) 1997, the Air Force reported using about 1.8 million bundles worldwide, Navy and Marine Corps aircraft used more than 354,000 bundles and 593 rolls, and Navy combat ships used about 10,000 large bundles;

(3) DOD records indicate that FY 1998 inventories include more than 37 million bundles and more than 141,000 rolls of chaff;

(4) the Air Force holds about 77 percent of the bundles, while the Navy and Marine Corps hold all the rolls;

(5) the Army has some mission needs but possesses and uses little chaff in peacetime training or testing;

(6) while DOD components report that chaff is an effective means of defense for aircraft, ships, and related weapons systems, DOD and other agencies have identified some unintended and potential side effects of chaff;

(7) chaff can affect safety by interfering with air traffic control radar;

(8) chaff can also affect weather radar observations and the operation of friendly radar systems, especially when vehicles stir up chaff that has settled on the ground;

(9) the services have a number of ongoing initiatives to address concerns about the unintended and potential effects of chaff;

(10) for example, DOD has entered into or is negotiating agreements with other federal agencies to address issues related to commercial air safety, weather forecasting, and environmental impacts on public lands;

(11) also, the Navy has started a program to develop degradable chaff that is estimated to cost about 40 percent more than the current chaff;

(12) while intended as beneficial, the Navy has not yet defined the operational and environmental benefits that could result from this program;

(13) notwithstanding DOD's actions, some concerns continue to be raised by the public and federal agencies about the potentially harmful or undesirable effects of chaff on the environment;

(14) also, some of DOD's studies cite additional areas where questions have been raised about the unintended effects of chaff;

(15) DOD has not systematically followed up on these questions or on the recommendations of these reports to determine whether they merit additional review; and

(16) DOD continues to retain lead-based chaff in its inventory even though this type of chaff has not been manufactured since 1987 and is reportedly no longer in use. (The full GAO Report: www.fas.org...)


Note in the article that the military claims it only sprays sparingly and in small areas, yet the video I posted shows wide areas affected. They ADMIT they spray this crap, and yet people still come out and say it's nothing but ice crystals in the sky.

Wake up and smell the chaff, folks. They know it's probably a health danger but THEY DON'T CARE.

Normal? I don't think so.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by smurfy
 





When you have secret formula in fuels, (additives) for a variety of reasons, it is impossible to determine what chemical processes are going on both inside an engine, at the exhaust, and when mixing with the air, plus the degredation of engines and engine parts, all of which contain heavy metals, and any possible chemical changes that might occur there.


Just out of curiosity what secret formula do you think they are putting in jet fuel, because I am sure you know it is strictly regulated. You just can't slip some super secret additive in there and it not be noticed.


I beg to differ, engine lubricants, and static dissipators, ( Stadis 450/Mr Sheen?) are proprietary products, they don't test for ingredient content, but for any adverse effects on the fuel itself. On the ground running engine testing is for particulates in the main, which is not the same as altitude engine running.

Lubricators.
"Lubricity additives are used to compensate for the poor lubricity of severely hydrotreated jet fuel.
They contain a polar group that adheres to metal surfaces, forming a thin surface film of the
additive. The film acts as a boundary lubricant when two metal surfaces come in contact (see
page 6). These compounds are usually carboxylic acids, whose compositions are proprietary."

Dissipators.

"Electrical-Conductivity Additive
Since the naturally poor electrical conductivity of jet fuel (see page 10) presents a potential safety
hazard in certain circumstances, additives have been developed that improve the fuel’s conductivity.
Conductivity additives are often referred to as static dissipator additives (SDA).When the
additive is used, the conductivity of the fuel must be between 50 and 450 CU at the point of
delivery into the aircraft. The only additive currently approved for use in jet fuel is Stadis®450,
whose composition is proprietary"

Some researchers do attempt to find out contents, google this, Dinonylnaphthylsulfonic acid - Wikipedia, (the wiki links are a bit of a pig) I hope this helps.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Not to be a devil's advocate, but why does every conspiracy have to be bad? I'm not saying it's not bad to have potentially harmful chemicals blanketing you (if, in fact this is what is happening). What I'm saying is that, while it does seem to be more and more true that the government is trying to swindle the citizens, could it not be true that there are people in the military still doing some good?

What if, instead of automatically thinking this is a bad thing to have these chem. trails, try and think of it from all perspectives? It could actually be a good thing if global warming is further along than we are lead to believe. These trails really could be doing good things for the atmosphere. They really could be attempting to protect you from harmful radiation, or even solar flares.

I'm sure I'll be called ignorant for thinking this way, but quite honestly, if you're going to only look at it from one direction then I would consider it a close-minded perspective.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Good thread, OP. Something is screwy in the skies and anybody who has a memory that functions properly can remember skies that didn't get criss-crossed with a bunch of freaky trails that create a milky cloud cover.

Yes, contrails are a known phenomenon, so what better way to spread things in the sky than by jet? The fact that these contrails behave differently than before tells me that there is something in them which wasn't there previously, causing them to last longer and to linger.

CONdensation TRAILS are just that: Condensation which eventually evaporates, sometimes quickly, sometimes a little slower, but there are trails which just aren't normal. All the trolls, government apologists, and people who say, "It's always been that way" do not sway me one bit.

Military Chaff is a known, admitted spray done by military jets. The chaff does not act like condensed water particles, it hangs in the air, looks weird, and we all know that it isn't normal!!



They're using a hell of a lot of it, too.

From: www.themonsterguide.com...


In July of 2006, the Idaho Observer published a story about a family in Iowa which had approached Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) to report the constant criss-crossing of "chemtrails" in the sky above their neighborhood. They received back from the senator's office a Unitied States General Accounting Office (GAO) Report on "military chaff" and the material safety data sheet for aluminum-coated fiberglass fibers being spread seven days a week for several hours each day in the skies above their home. The report suggested "chemtrails" may really be a huge use of military "chaff."

The Observer reported: "Once chaff reaches the ground, it breaks down into particles small enough to inhale. Though military spokespeople insist that chaff is not harmful, the GAO report concluded that health effects are unknown and more studies are needed. "

"The 1998 GAO noted that:
(1) chaff is used worldwide in conjunction with military training, testing, and other assigned missions;

(2) in fiscal year (FY) 1997, the Air Force reported using about 1.8 million bundles worldwide, Navy and Marine Corps aircraft used more than 354,000 bundles and 593 rolls, and Navy combat ships used about 10,000 large bundles;

(3) DOD records indicate that FY 1998 inventories include more than 37 million bundles and more than 141,000 rolls of chaff;

(4) the Air Force holds about 77 percent of the bundles, while the Navy and Marine Corps hold all the rolls;

(5) the Army has some mission needs but possesses and uses little chaff in peacetime training or testing;

(6) while DOD components report that chaff is an effective means of defense for aircraft, ships, and related weapons systems, DOD and other agencies have identified some unintended and potential side effects of chaff;

(7) chaff can affect safety by interfering with air traffic control radar;

(8) chaff can also affect weather radar observations and the operation of friendly radar systems, especially when vehicles stir up chaff that has settled on the ground;

(9) the services have a number of ongoing initiatives to address concerns about the unintended and potential effects of chaff;

(10) for example, DOD has entered into or is negotiating agreements with other federal agencies to address issues related to commercial air safety, weather forecasting, and environmental impacts on public lands;

(11) also, the Navy has started a program to develop degradable chaff that is estimated to cost about 40 percent more than the current chaff;

(12) while intended as beneficial, the Navy has not yet defined the operational and environmental benefits that could result from this program;

(13) notwithstanding DOD's actions, some concerns continue to be raised by the public and federal agencies about the potentially harmful or undesirable effects of chaff on the environment;

(14) also, some of DOD's studies cite additional areas where questions have been raised about the unintended effects of chaff;

(15) DOD has not systematically followed up on these questions or on the recommendations of these reports to determine whether they merit additional review; and

(16) DOD continues to retain lead-based chaff in its inventory even though this type of chaff has not been manufactured since 1987 and is reportedly no longer in use. (The full GAO Report: www.fas.org...)


Note in the article that the military claims it only sprays sparingly and in small areas, yet the video I posted shows wide areas affected. They ADMIT they spray this crap, and yet people still come out and say it's nothing but ice crystals in the sky.

Wake up and smell the chaff, folks. They know it's probably a health danger but THEY DON'T CARE.

Normal? I don't think so.



Having stated my previous post, I still think this is good work



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I went through reading the thread and i have thoughts that might shed a different light on a few things...
1.One indivdual said why arent hospitals over flooded with sick people? i say think about smokers they smoke cigs all day long and dont get sick fast its a slow process, and some people dont. some people dont even die.
2. all pictures of war planes or military planes could have modified funtions for war or for purpose of hurting people, so they could actually be chemtrails. (refering to pictures from years ago)
3.WHY CANT PEOPLE SEE AT THE VERY ABSOLUTE LEAST THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG GOING ON IN THE SKY?????????????
I have been talked to by my boss and friends (and made fun of on a 20 minute basis) about the chemtrails in the sky. It is very odd. same as the OP im in the midwestish and blue blue skies get (in my terms) chemtrailed all away.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This happens all the time where I live in central Wisconsin. I wake up early to work-out (power walking or bike riding outside) and it will be blue skies, clear and sunny. But I usually see a plane or two and a trail popping-up by the time I make it back home. By the time I start work at 10:30 a.m. the haze covers the whole sky.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Acedrew89
 


Although I admire your optimism, please note that the same Iowa family who complained to their state representative Mr. Harkin had the opportunity to collect a sample after it rained and left weird goo all over their yard and vehicle:


Regardless, some members of this family are very sick. On May 23, after a hard rain the day before, they a noticed glittering substance and a pinkish- colored powder substance on the roof of their house. They then noticed the glittering substance on many surfaces, even the dashboard of the family car.

Both substances were collected and sent to a lab for analysis. Among the substances found to be in the samples were several that should simply not be there:

* 6 bacteria, including anthrax and pneumonia
* 9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride
* 26 heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead,mercury, silver, uranium and zinc
* 4 molds and fungi
* 7 viruses
* 2 cancers
* 2 vaccines
* 2 sedatives

Over the last several months, The Iowa Observer has received a significant increase in chemtrail-related calls and letters. Most report a dramatic increase in chemtrail “spraying” activity in their areas; some are reporting the development of chronic flu-like symptoms, chronic fatigue and body aches that they have never before experienced.


www.healthfreedomusa.org...

Call me crazy, but I'm one of those people who simply doesn't trust our government with our health.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acedrew89
Not to be a devil's advocate, but why does every conspiracy have to be bad? I'm not saying it's not bad to have potentially harmful chemicals blanketing you (if, in fact this is what is happening). What I'm saying is that, while it does seem to be more and more true that the government is trying to swindle the citizens, could it not be true that there are people in the military still doing some good?

What if, instead of automatically thinking this is a bad thing to have these chem. trails, try and think of it from all perspectives? It could actually be a good thing if global warming is further along than we are lead to believe. These trails really could be doing good things for the atmosphere. They really could be attempting to protect you from harmful radiation, or even solar flares.

I'm sure I'll be called ignorant for thinking this way, but quite honestly, if you're going to only look at it from one direction then I would consider it a close-minded perspective.


I can't use your last post in quote because it is too big, however that's now twice you said that. The big question is why should we be kept in ignorance et al. But if you say it is protection from radiation and solar flares, then you mean something else is afoot and so perhaps not so ignorant, and not AGW in that context, and so a conspiracy within a conspiracy. Then you have to consider the variety of ways that have been proposed like this one from 2007, accepted for discussion,

www.naturaljointmobility.info... This guy advocates the use of silica, the dangers of given lip service.

There are a variety of other proposals, some you might see at the bottom of that paper.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
S&F

I live in great falls mt and last year I caught them spraying like a MF'ER .....I never cuss...but...they were....lol

Anyways... I filmed the whole thing and posted it on ATS...

I got a lot of...

Chemtrails....... You crazy....lol
Anyways... They were going balls to the wall what I filmed. There was as much as 3 planes in the same sky at the same time making X-patterns and grids.

I often wondered if they were putting X's up for satellites? X marks the spot????

If u want to see how bad it was you can find my chemtrails thread under me profile.... Errr right?

Anyways.... Ty for sharing. I wish we could organize a map of these events to possibly collect data and connect dots

We saw exactly the same thing a complete and accurately spaced grid pattern across the whole sky, 2 jets working it. I didn't have any camera with us but I have never seen photos of the perfect squares we had in Brookings OR on the coast. that was months ago, recently my husband who works in Brookings saw them making trails again, then nothing at all since then. that same day 25 mins away I had a herd of military jets pass over our house, couldn't see them for the clouds. it was an odd coincidence since we rarely but more and more lately have military jets pass over heading out to sea.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Could be pesticide spraying. Pine beetle or who knows. Maybe even mosquitoes.

earlywarn.blogspot.ca...






top topics



 
57
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join