It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are THEY blocking the sun in Washington state?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Thanks for posting your pics Nitro. I think its a great thing to do, and to
be able to express what you see.

One thing I have noticed is I by an airport nearly every day and I can clearly
notice the difference between the contrails from those planes, they
are gone in a short amount of time.

I also drive through a major flight path of a large international airport,
and same thing - normal contrails that dissapear.

Then in other areas, see the same thing as your pics

edit on 23-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I forgot to mention several weeks ago something similar occured to what is occurring at this moment. I saw several contrails dispersed evenly then an hour later I saw this:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

I've been wondering lately if spraying has anything to do w/ HARRP. From what I gather concerning HARRP that when it's used its usually around airports that have certain equipment it needs. I would have to look that up to give you more tech speech. Anyways...as I said earlier...I caught mega spraying in my area last year along w/ radar showing HARRP rings going off...however...I did not research to see if HARRP rings were spotted around the time they were spraying....

I defy anyone to find X patterns and grid patterns 30 yrs ago....growing up I never seen anything like this...not even in an airshow....so for anyone to deny this is going on...incredible. Weathermen have backed up weather modification, which is what I think they're doing.....I cannot wrap my mind around them slowly poisoning us...however when I seen 3 buildings fall in under seconds...and they blame it on a man enduring kidney failure whilest living in a cave.....

lol

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

HAARP rings are bunk. You almost had it too when you said they show up near airports, oddly enough Doppler radars are at airports too...and they spin. Put two and two together.

Hint: its feedback on the Doppler radar.

As for X contrails from 30 years ago, how about 70 years ago?

edit on 23/4/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Anyways... I filmed the whole thing and posted it on ATS...

Well had you posted a link to this video I may have watched it as you only say you posted it on ATS and although you want someone to look under your profile to see it why not post it in your response as any other ATS member would do? It is not that hard to do.

As far as the plane comment you did say this...

Chemtrails....... You crazy....lol Anyways... They were going balls to the wall what I filmed. There was as much as 3 planes in the same sky at the same time making X-patterns and grids.

Well if commenting on this post is trolling then I can add that to the list of what chemtrail believers have called those that debunk chemtrails. BTW can you actually prove chemtrails exist?

Take your time on that last question,because it has yet to be proven by anyone,but if you can prove me wrong I say go for it.

Also this is not a thread about chemtrails but we can debate them in the correct forum, out of respect for the OP I will not debate chemtrails here.
edit on 23-4-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Is that a real picture?
What year is it from?

Is that a normal day,
or a military exercise?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Im no Alex Jones fan, but I include this clip because he mentions dimming the sunlight using contrails and he is not the one talking the most in this clip....He is a jerk....meladramatic buffoon....

edit on 23-4-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I defy anyone to find X patterns and grid patterns 30 yrs ago

Changed my comment to reply to you, this is more than 30 years ago, any questions

It's not like contrails is a new invention.

edit on 23-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

You know what I find funny about Alex Jones is that he can never show any proof to back his claims,yet he rants and raves about all the evidence he has.

Here is a little video that just shows how he is clueless about what he is saying...

This isn't the first time he has put up these types of unsubstantiated claims and not have evidence to back his claims. Just for an example he swears there are FEMA coffins which have been debunked so many times and now he has no mention of them after he swore they were real.(off topic but relevant)

So you did call it right when you called him a buffoon.

Very hard to take what he says seriously.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I noticed the trails on Saturday.

It was one of the first majorly clear and warm sunny days we've had in Seattle for months.

The ENTIRE sky was blue, without a cloud...and by 1pm just north of downtown there was a major haze with the trails starting to come over the city.

By 4pm the sky was filled with contrails but you could still see blue sky in the very far distance in every direction.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here are a few more pics for you to ponder from WWII.. Contrails, contrails, contrails.....

www.retronaut.co...

Enjoy...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
And just because, here are some more.

A little longer version.

Love the music

Jump to 01:30

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hey Nitro 67. I know exactaly what your talking about. Im in Bellingham. Ive lived here all my life and to tell you the truth this is kind of irritating.....It is not normal, Thats for damn sure. The sky starts out as blue as can be, It was at 7 am this morning and now at 10 it has this wierd crosshatch haze and seems to be concentrated to the east of me. Im bummed because we dont get all that much sun around here, And when it is suppose to be sunny there is a stupid haze that turns the sun into a dim filtered white light. Those contrails REALLY spread out and cause this, Seems to last all day too.

Some pictures I took today of the skies over nw washington.

edit on 23-4-2012 by llmacgregor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This happens from time to time here as well. I have counted 15 planes at one time spraying like mad. These do tend to spray in front of the sun. When they spray in the east during the am hours. as the day progresses the trails follow the sun.

i246.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I love how people assume that because you have pictures of trails during wartimes, they are innocent. IF these things truly are dangerous, then why wouldnt they be seen in wartime?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Here are a few more pics for you to ponder from WWII..

Yes, exactly. This was from WWII, not an ordinary morning
in Washington.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm still going to post up some pictures tomorrow if ATS lets me but I have to ask all the Washingtonians if they've forgotten that Boeing practically owns our sky? They have Renton Field, a part of Sea Tac and well lets not forget Sea Tac and all it's commercial traffic, we also have Mcchord airbase that flies a lot of Heavies out of it and NAS Whidbey island. Simply put we have 1000's of pounds worth a aluminum whizzing over our heads day in and day out. I just wanted to remind the locals about our airtraffic.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bane9907

Well then please prove to me that they are anything other than normal contrails?

I have yet seen anyone that is able to do that. But your welcome to give it a go..

Also ..

Contrails (play /ˈkɒntreɪlz/; short for "condensation trails") or vapour trails are long thin artificial clouds that sometimes form behind aircraft. Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapour in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface.[1] Like all clouds, contrails are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals

en.wikipedia.org...

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for purposes undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by government officials.[1] This theory is not accepted by the scientific community, which states that they are just normal contrails, and that there is no scientific evidence supporting the chemtrail theory.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry ice crystals are not dangerous unless it is being blown around in a blizzard.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

And how do you know the OP pics weren't a normal morning in Washington?

I have already posted the weather forecast for that area for today and linked to the rest of the week which is for rain so clouds are not out of the ordinary for rainy days.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
those are most definitely chemtrails if they were normal contrails they would disappear after a few seconds not hang in the sky they second thing i notice is the grid that is big red flag that shouldn't be ignored or blown off as contrails if you can leave out a jar of water and see if any sediment collects and if it does go have it tested

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join