It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Immigration conspiracy. Something IS happening!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I never said only i can be correct - that is an assumption which you have come to create based on your personal opinions of the few Australians you have met.

You are an Australian citizen, yet you do not feel like one. You prefer South Africa as your home country. Shouldn't you also consider Australia your home country, considering you have been here for over a decade?

I see there is no changing your views, but all i ask is for some decency. Afterall, you are using our education to your advantage. At least show some love and support to your second home country.

I never chose to be born in south africa, so no i dont consider it my home, i was just born there, thats it.
Im not even a citizen there anymore, due to my immigration circumstances, funnily legally im an australian citizen.
But like i said i never asked my parents to bring me to australia, so it cant be my home.
Australia is just a place im "crashing" at temporarily till i can move.
You wont be getting any gratitude from me.

I dont see why i should be thankful to australians for uni?
Ive paid to attend, i've thanked my parents for bankrolling it, but thats it.
Most of the professors are from europe,which im not complaining about, i was highly relieved most of the professors are europeans as opposed to australian, plus who are we trying to kid here aussies wouldn't be able to teach these classes, really dont see what im thanking australia for other than 12 long years of me being miserable and not wanting to be here.

But like i said, im not a complainer, or someone who feels sorry for themselves.
I may hate australia and australians, im not going to blurt it out at every random person i meet, this is a dicussion and my views crossed it.
Im just going to be minding my business and leave when i graduate.
edit on 24-4-2012 by fxtrademark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

reply to post by daaskapital

Care to look at my "research" and share your thoughts (or apologies)?

You have a go at members because of their links and sources (including me) about being old, yet yours is from 2009.

Thanks again for highlighting your ignorance some more. Have you EVER taken a look at statistics about demographics? No? Well, it sure shows. Seriously, why the hell did you even create this thread?

Ah, you're back for more

As i said, you complain about members providing old links, yet you do so yourself. Case closed on that matter

Again, i created this thread to highlight the Sudanese immigration problem, the money problem, and the fact that the Government is keeping it quiet. Most of this has nothing to do with skin colour. The only thing is, the Sudanese people get more money than other immigrants, and they are immigrating en masse. That is it, nothing racist, nothing discriminatory.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fxtrademark

I never said only i can be correct - that is an assumption which you have come to create based on your personal opinions of the few Australians you have met.

You are an Australian citizen, yet you do not feel like one. You prefer South Africa as your home country. Shouldn't you also consider Australia your home country, considering you have been here for over a decade?

I see there is no changing your views, but all i ask is for some decency. Afterall, you are using our education to your advantage. At least show some love and support to your second home country.

I never chose to be born in south africa, so no i dont consider it my home, i was just born there, thats it.
Just like i never asked my parents to bring me to australia, so it cant be my home.

Most of the professors are from europe,which im not complaining about, i was highly relieved most of the professors are europeans as opposed to australian, plus who are we trying to kid here aussies wouldn't be able to teach these classes, really dont see what im thanking australia for other than 12 long years of me being miserable and not wanting to be here.

Well, what do you consider your home? Britain, USA?

You should be thankful, not to Australians, but Australia for your education, because if you remained in South Africa, you wouldn't be studying what you are studying.

Again, another generalisation. Australia is leading the world in science and medicine, so i don't know where you are pulling your facts from, other than you own bias opinion.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You should be thankful, not to Australians, but Australia for your education, because if you remained in South Africa, you wouldn't be studying what you are studying.

Again, another generalisation. Australia is leading the world in science and medicine, so i don't know where you are pulling your facts from, other than you own bias opinion.

I've never been to britain or the usa, so no theyre not.
But i would like to go some where when i graduate.
I would honestly like to move to Germany and do a masters degree there, since it's like $100 a year, no hyperbole, of course ill learn how to speak german and ill stay and contribute.

If i remained in south africa i would be in uni, but i wouldnt be doing a Bsc in Biochemistry, i'd be doing something accounting/business related.
Which would be disappointing thinking about that, doing the bsc in biochemistry is priceless for me, and im glad i can do it since i dont see myself doing anything else, i love this course.
But im not going to thank australia for it though, i really dont see your POV on why?
Australia didn't just say "here, heres a free spot in the course".

Again, another generalisation. Australia is leading the world in science and medicine, so i don't know where you are pulling your facts from, other than you own bias opini

Where did you fabricate that from?
Like i said, thats the conceited australian attitude i love so much

australia is anything but leading the world in science and medicine, where did u even come up with that lol?
blind-patriotism that really doesn't make sense.
id say germany would be leading on those 2 fronts

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

reply to post by repeatoffender

You give me a link from 2007 that talks about 6000 Sudanese people in Queensland.

The population of Queensland is 4.6 million.

Official migration program
In the year to June 2009, 184,800 overseas migrants arrived in Australia on a permanent
basis (excluding New Zealanders arriving under the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement).
More than half of these were skilled migrants, and 6,500 were refugees. Queensland’s share
of this gain was slightly more than 20 per cent in 2008, up from around 15 per cent in 1989,
and dominated by migrants from the United Kingdom.

source

Then there is this:

At 30 June 2009, around 16 per cent of Australia’s 919,000 temporary entrants (excluding
New Zealanders) were in Queensland. By far the largest proportion (more than one third) of
these were on student visas. Long stay business visas, working holiday makers and tourists
dominated the remainder (comprising around one sixth of the total each). Europe and North
East Asia continue to be the predominant regions of origin for temporary entrants.

And

In the year to June 2009, there were 72,500 overseas student enrolments in Queensland.

Compare that to

In the year to 30 June 2009, the reported number of persons entering Australia under the
migration program underwent an increase of 12,700 people, or 8 per cent. Skilled migration
was by far the largest component of the migration program, accounting for 67 per cent of the
program in that year.

Note that it says "Skilled migration was by far the largest component of the migration program"

Between '08 and '09 171.320 people came to Australia under the migration program. A whopping 114.780 people were classified as skilled migration(that means they are working people). 56.370 people came to join their families and a mere 180 people came with special eligibility.

Then there is the humanitarian program which tells us that there were a total of 13.500 people let in, 6500 of whom were refugees and 7000 "other".

And that is for the ENTIRE of Australia, excluding New Zealand citizens and persons who held a humanitarian visa.

It would seem(looking at Queensland and immigration statistics) that you racists are blowing these issues well out of proportion. It seems that HALF the immigrants are skilled workers. And of a population of 4.6 million in Queensland compared to a refugee number of 13500 for the entire of Australia...WAAAAAAAAY out of proportion.

To me it seems that without the skilled workers, Australia would be totally worthless economically speaking. Just like America would be totally worthless if it weren't for foreign students.

The whole point of my debate is skilled immigrants v's unskilled. none of us here are complaining about skilled imigrants, All of the students and workers here on visas are inputing into society, no one on this thread has a problem with people going to there countrys to work hard and start a new life, people have a problem with people immigrating to live off of the system.
the point you are trying to raise about skilled immigrants is invalid on this thread as it is not in question and you are trying to place skilled immigrants into to the same basket as unskilled immigrants and refugees for your own agenda to force a racist point of view which has been the formula of your argument all along.
if you had have noticed one glaring point in the 07' article one of which was sudanese immigrants being able to purchase houses after only 5 years of residence, an amazing feat by any standard for an unskilled person, in the community profile over 70% have nearly or no english or literacy skills.
The one issue that is raised time and again is where the money the sudanese immigrants get is coming from.
edit on 24-4-2012 by repeatoffender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by fxtrademark

lol reported me for trolling? I wasn't even trolling. I could have easily reported you many times for spouting Jewish conspiracy theories. This forum does have a strict policy against racism, after all.

Nothing will happen to me. I was engaging in a genuine debate without resorting to insults. I did not break any rules. Your argument is still invalid, and will remain that way for some time I imagine.

Take note fellow posters. When this individual loses an argument they resort to reporting somebody for something they didn't even do. It's like being in kindergarten again.

By the way, if these "Jewish conspiracy" theories are valid and actually hold water like you claim they do, then how come I have never seen threads about them on ATS? Probably because they are at the very bottom of the barrel of conspiracy theories. Even lower than David Icke's rubbish.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

You come of as complete lunatic.
The reason the jewish conspiracy posts get take down is because ATS is a controlled site, do you even know what the controlled opposition means?
The owners are laughing, we all know who runs America, but shhh its best if the little one went to sleep now, the truth is the booogy man to you.

Me? Lunatic? What have I said that convinces you that I am afflicted with a mental illness? Where is your proof that ATS is a controlled site? If it is a controlled site, why are you on here? Surely there would be no point posting here if this is a controlled site and you would be censored, right?

Your version of the "truth" is distorted by your racial bias. Not only that, but you aren't even really making an attempt to argue with the points I present you with.

This will be my last post. There is no point in wasting energy on somebody that doesn't have any proof of anything and pulls delusional theories out of thin air. I remember back in the day when one could actually have a legitimate debate on ATS. Now it's just nothing short of disappointing.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Again, another generalisation. Australia is leading the world in science and medicine, so i don't know where you are pulling your facts from, other than you own bias opini

australia is anything but leading the world in science and medicine, where did u even come up with that lol?

www.brisbanetimes.com.au...

www.science.org.au...

www.science.gov.au...

bionicvision.org.au...

This is just a few of the overall vast majority of leading scientific and health spheres in which Australia is leading the world in. There are many, Many more.
edit on 24-4-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Im not even a citizen there anymore, due to my immigration circumstances, funnily legally im an australian citizen.
But like i said i never asked my parents to bring me to australia, so it cant be my home.
Australia is just a place im "crashing" at temporarily till i can move.
You wont be getting any gratitude from me.

But like i said, im not a complainer, or someone who feels sorry for themselves.
I may hate australia and australians, im not going to blurt it out at every random person i meet, this is a dicussion and my views crossed it.
Im just going to be minding my business and leave when i graduate.

cry me a river princess

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by guiseppo
...but they all seem to keep to themselves and don't mix in with society...

That part right there is key...the same thing has been going on now in the U.S. for decades. Instead of assimilating into the host culture and adopting the host cultures values, hell even learning the host cultures language they retain their own basically bringing it over with them and as enough of them pour in they being literally destroying the host culture from the inside out essentially in time turning into the very same if not worse crap hole that they left behind. Then they become a major drain on the host countries social services and welfare.

The very same thing happened to the early Romans and their downfall largely occurred as a result. Multiculturalism doesn't work folks, it never did and it never will...fact. I believe that TPTB do this with that very intent in mind, to destabilize and destroy nations.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Originally posted by guiseppo
...but they all seem to keep to themselves and don't mix in with society...

That part right there is key...the same thing has been going on now in the U.S. for decades. Instead of assimilating into the host culture and adopting the host cultures values, hell even learning the host cultures language they retain their own basically bringing it over with them and as enough of them pour in they being literally destroying the host culture from the inside out essentially in time turning into the very same if not worse crap hole that they left behind. Then they become a major drain on the host countries social services and welfare.

The very same thing happened to the early Romans and their downfall largely occurred as a result. Multiculturalism doesn't work folks, it never did and it never will...fact. I believe that TPTB do this with that very intent in mind, to destabilize and destroy nations.

I am all for it, nobody should be forced to live in a country they don't like or where they don't feel safe in.
A world society would be far more humane than keeping our borders.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I've never been to britain or the usa, so no theyre not.
But i would like to go some where when i graduate.
I would honestly like to move to Germany and do a masters degree there, since it's like $100 a year, no hyperbole, of course ill learn how to speak german and ill stay and contribute.

If i remained in south africa i would be in uni, but i wouldnt be doing a Bsc in Biochemistry, i'd be doing something accounting/business related.
Which would be disappointing thinking about that, doing the bsc in biochemistry is priceless for me, and im glad i can do it since i dont see myself doing anything else, i love this course.
But im not going to thank australia for it though, i really dont see your POV on why?
Australia didn't just say "here, heres a free spot in the course".

I understand, Australia is not a country you feel comfortable in, you had no choice in the matter, you should be allowed to criticize Australia if you are not happy over there (everybody should be able to criticize the place they live in), it's only natural...but please don't blame the Jews, they played no part in you ending up in Australia and from what I have heard the Jews are hated in Australia as well, its considered one of the most anti-Semitic countries in the west!!

Countries which are accepting of the Jews like Canada and the United States are generally very accepting of everybody else too (=

edit on 24-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
What's going on with all you Aussies on ATS? Seems to be a lot of you here just escalating tensions and causing violence to erupt. I'm not being racist or anything........just saying this "immigration" issue is becoming a problem

Because it is a problem - a big one. We are not nearly as racist as some would like the rest of the world to believe.

You're right that our governments don't listen to us and I am certain that our current bleeding heart mob are soon to get what's coming to them. Unfortunately this also includes a rather large perks package when they leave government.

We are not a 'vanilla' to be flavoured or a blank canvas to be painted - we have our own ways and culture. Immigrants want to add to our culture? So cool. Want to stab us or even change us? **** off back to wherever you came from - ungrateful bastards.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Garfee because: gr

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

Ah mate, piss off. Australians have no qualms with the Jewish people, so please stop with your bull#.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

but still the natives dont own the USA land anymore, the jews do now.

Congratulations. You just broke the world record for most credibility lost in one sentence. Would you like your medal mailed to you or would you prefer to come pick it up?

I suppose logic and reality just go over your head?

I don't think you are in any position to discuss reality if you actually believe these "Jewish conspiracies".

Go back to stormfront.

sore loser 'nuff said go drink your koolaid and watch your hollywood

Implying that I even watch television or films. American media is swill for the most part.

Fact of the matter is, people like you go around spouting off about these "Jewish conspiracies" to take over western civilization, yet the "proof" that they come up with is contrived crap. I have never seen one piece of substantial evidence supporting these claims, which is why most people laugh at that particular conspiracy.

The photo you posted to make a point is invalid, because not once did I actually accuse you of being a racist. I simply told you to "go back to stormfront" - where people like you revel in absurd racial based conspiracy theories. So in effect you have created an ironic paradox by pulling the "he pulled the racist card" card.

Your whole argument was invalid from the beginning. Dismissed.

Since you want some sort of proof.

Of course this subject is a no no on ATS. Which leads to threads getting deleted. That usually means you're talking about the truth when that happens. This lady says europe must be multiculturial or it will not survive. At the same time Israel has one of the strictest immigration policies on the planet.
edit on 24-4-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Haven't they found huge oil reserves in Sudan - guess the big boys have decided to lick a few butts - you scratch our back and we'll scratch yours - get in through the back door - we help out by allowing X amount of immigrants for a piece of you Oil.

All back room agreements!

All this Multi Culturism is just part of the plan for a NWO and One Government. Mobilization of people into the departments where they want them, all in preparation for more organised slavery. There's some very dry areas in Oz with very high temps - Sudanese people would be well suited to working in such an environment - few more years and you'll have an African quarter - It's a huge continent Australia.

There will be many plans for it and that lovely Lizard Gillard is the perfect puppet.

I'm not racist and am all for multiculturalism but I just do not trust this government or the other side of politics. I didn't connect the dots with the oil and Africa. Fits with other stuff I already know. Also some of the richest miners here want labour laws changed so they can import cheap labour.

S&F Informative thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

When I think to myself, 'I've just read the stupidest thing on the internet I'll see today', I feel awful that I don't have a trophy to send.

Conratulations all the same

edit on 24-4-2012 by Garfee because: you goof

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fxtrademark

Are you for real?

Get the hell out of Australia right now. How ungrateful! I'd take any refugee over your comments! If I were an Aussie studying in Europe, America, Canada, Asia, Africa...whever in the world, I wouldn't be basing it on which country the lecturers came from.

To be honest and frank, what you learn at Uni is minute compared to what you learn out in the real world. No f*cking lecturer had taught me 99% of what I have learnt since my Uni days.

So your comments to me are offensive and pathetic, so get the hell out of Australia if that is the way you feel! We dont need ungrateful, negative individuals like you.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I am an African refugee living in Australia and I would just like to point out that I have worked since the day I got here. I have never, and have no intention of ever, getting any 'handouts' from the Australian government.
It is my opinion that as an immigrant you should have all the same responsibilities as a citizen including obeying the laws of that country and contributing by paying taxes. I think it is absolutely mortifying to see immigrants in any country openly engaging in criminal activity and blatantly leeching off the tax payer. I fully understand why I see cars driving around with bumperstickers with the map of Australia and the words, 'F*ck off, we're full' on them.
I just wanted any Australian citizens reading this to know that not all immigrants are here just for a free ride. I am humbled that I have the opportunity to live in such an incredible place and wish that all foreigners felt the same and behaved accordingly.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

but still the natives dont own the USA land anymore, the jews do now.

Congratulations. You just broke the world record for most credibility lost in one sentence. Would you like your medal mailed to you or would you prefer to come pick it up?

I suppose logic and reality just go over your head?

I don't think you are in any position to discuss reality if you actually believe these "Jewish conspiracies".

Go back to stormfront.

sore loser 'nuff said go drink your koolaid and watch your hollywood

Implying that I even watch television or films. American media is swill for the most part.

Fact of the matter is, people like you go around spouting off about these "Jewish conspiracies" to take over western civilization, yet the "proof" that they come up with is contrived crap. I have never seen one piece of substantial evidence supporting these claims, which is why most people laugh at that particular conspiracy.

The photo you posted to make a point is invalid, because not once did I actually accuse you of being a racist. I simply told you to "go back to stormfront" - where people like you revel in absurd racial based conspiracy theories. So in effect you have created an ironic paradox by pulling the "he pulled the racist card" card.

Your whole argument was invalid from the beginning. Dismissed.

Since you want some sort of proof.

Of course this subject is a no no on ATS. Which leads to threads getting deleted. That usually means you're talking about the truth when that happens. This lady says europe must be multiculturial or it will not survive. At the same time Israel has one of the strictest immigration policies on the planet.
edit on 24-4-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Israel is incredibly multicultural...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

Where do you get that from? Australias hating Jews. That is utter b-sh*t.

We embrace all people and cultures!

However, a majority of Aussies dislike is immigrants who come into the country and live off welfare and don't even try to get a job or assimmilate into our culture and learn about the country.

And my hard earned, hard working cash contributes to their lifestyle. It #s me to tears! If I were to be in their
shoes, I would try to fit into their culture and way of life. Infact I do that when I get the opportunity to travel. I embrace the country and way of life there.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join