It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Immigration conspiracy. Something IS happening!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

Originally posted by dreamstalker
I am an Aussie and a Racist, my ancestors pioneered Australia and gave their lives for their country not to be rooted by a bunch of lazy shiftless trash, who have no intention of assimilating into society, they are just happy to suck off the Tit of the tax paying Aussies, the good thing about it all is when the Aussie has had enough they had better stay indoors, and don't let the sun shine on their ass.

And if any crime is committed, it should be common practice to ship them back where they came from, another hot bed for these Sudanese is Toowoomba, and marooka suburb of Brisbane,and crime is rampant where they have been given houses and a liberal child bonus for every snarler they can produce, and boy do the unemployed know how to spend their days, they should go back to the good old days when they practiced a WAP ( white Australian Policy)

The crime they commit is because you refuse to include them in your society, they are not given the same opportunities and they do not have the same advantages for social and professional progression as you

Trust me the Aussies are one of the most gracious, understanding, helpful, friendly easy going people on this planet, who, untill they are insulted will lend a hand to anyone, Black ,white , Brown , yellow or Blue, but over the last 20 odd years have seen their country over run with refugees from all around the world, who just have to get there to be rewarded by a Government who for some un known reason locate these people into areas that has a destabilizing effect on house prices and raises crime in their areas,

Now a lot of different cultures that have arrived in to Australia have become honest hard working citizens and have readily been accepted, since the 50s Aussie has been a melting pot, and those people have inter married and really got along well, it is these people with Black skin that thinks the world owes them a free ride that irks everyone affected, they do not have to work, they are provided with ample income and excellent houses and free medical so they just work the system. and as with anyone who lives on handouts they will always try to bite the hand that feeds them.

Now the old pensioner who has given his blood sweat tears and probably a family member to some foreign war, is provided a meager income that can barely sustain them while these Bludgers are compensated about 300% above the average Pensioner, WHY and when you venture into their areas they give you that white eyed roll that opens my switch blade all by it;s self, get back to your filthy fly blown country, and have some more aids riddled kids.Oh by the way I am Aboriginal,

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

It is not Belgium's fault, only the member in which run the country. Is it the citizens fault for what their government does? No, it is not.

In a dictatorship it is not the citizens fault. But in a democracy? What's the point of a democracy?!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

I do plenty f reading. But when this stuff happens internationally, something is happening

EVERYTHING happens internationally. And all the time, something is happening.

International members, as members from other countries on ATS which have been witnessing these occurences.

(I understand what you are saying, but it's like you don't understand what I'm saying...)

Who are you trying to single out here? The lazy and dumb white people?

Just those who are minimizing the suffering of others because they have to share and mommy and daddy never taught them how to share.

i imagine that they will be severley traumatised. And when they immigrate, they bring all those problems with them and are unable to integrate into society, and only raise the crime rate.

...How the hell you even got that from trauma I don't know, obviously you have a doctorate in psychology and psychiatry.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of nice immigrants, just that most of the African ones i have seen are not very resepctful to others around them.

It would seem that you are even less respecting of others than they are of you. And it would seem that you can't even tell a country from a continent. How disrespectful is that?

We are not discriminating, only addressing an international problem

...yes, blow it out of proportion in that little twisted world of yours. That should get people to jump on your bandwagon.

If i didn't do any research, i wouldn't have linked any sources

"googles immigration" ... "See, I did research"...

Grow up will you? ACTUAL research.

Yes, scenarios always play out internationally. however, this is just one strange occasion where sepearte governments are doing the exact same thing - providing houses and uxuries which their own citizens can only dream of having

No one is minimalising anyones suffering. There is sharing - and there is unwullingly giving

This money should be going to war veterans and homeless people in need of items, not spent on $400,000 houses for immigrants, when we can give them cheaper houses at the same rate of every other citizen. There is no reason for them to have these expensive houses.

Trauma goes hand in hand with problems, both cultural and legal. Someone who is subjected to poverty and resorts to illegal actions to obtain items, will only continue that trend in their new home.

I can tell a country from a continent. For example, my op was referencing the Sudanese people directly. Now since you moved the discussion into an African wide event, i followed suit. There are more African countries which immigrate around the world, not just Sudan.

It is very much an international problem. Look at Britain, France, Germany, Australia. Heck, even your country has excessive amounts of immigrants.

Would you like me to provide a bibliography?

Stop trying to alter the position of this thread. What is your motive?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I do plenty f reading. But when this stuff happens internationally, something is happening

EVERYTHING happens internationally. And all the time, something is happening.

International members, as members from other countries on ATS which have been witnessing these occurences.

(I understand what you are saying, but it's like you don't understand what I'm saying...)

Who are you trying to single out here? The lazy and dumb white people?

Just those who are minimizing the suffering of others because they have to share and mommy and daddy never taught them how to share.

i imagine that they will be severley traumatised. And when they immigrate, they bring all those problems with them and are unable to integrate into society, and only raise the crime rate.

...How the hell you even got that from trauma I don't know, obviously you have a doctorate in psychology and psychiatry.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of nice immigrants, just that most of the African ones i have seen are not very resepctful to others around them.

It would seem that you are even less respecting of others than they are of you. And it would seem that you can't even tell a country from a continent. How disrespectful is that?

We are not discriminating, only addressing an international problem

...yes, blow it out of proportion in that little twisted world of yours. That should get people to jump on your bandwagon.

If i didn't do any research, i wouldn't have linked any sources

"googles immigration" ... "See, I did research"...

Grow up will you? ACTUAL research.

taking all of these quotes out of context is a pathetic way to structualise an argument,you form no point.
here is some research.
www.abc.net.au...

www.immi.gov.au...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

It is you who has trouble understanding concepts.

Such as; the concept of this thread allows racists and bigots to spread their hate. Why? I don't know...maybe the whole premises of the thread is faulty. Ow wait, it is faulty!

This is something every immigrant should do in the first place. The problem is, many dont.

Many do. Sadly, 99.9% of them encounter widespread and intrinsic racism the second they put their feet in a new country they fled to, to be safe. This creates negative emotions and a situation where the immigrants cling to the old traditions. So instead of badgering those who fled wars, maybe focus your attention on those who make these people feel unwanted from the very first moment they set foot in your country. Maybe then you can change something. Because the way you and I are arguing back and forth, this has happened for the past hundreds of years without reaching any result.

edit on 24-4-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Obviously I have an open mind. Otherwise I wouldn't be better at spelling than you. Even though I'm an immigrant who doesn't even live in an English speaking country. I have an open enough mind to read your points, give them thought and respond. A courtesy which none of you, save for one, have shown me. That's weird isn't it? For you to tell me with a closed mind, that I don't have an open mind.
edit on 24-4-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

I think we have all responded to your posts with thought. Your spelling is of American origin - and thus suggest you either are American or have learnt American spelling. This thread is not about race, it is about where the money comes from, what the government is doing to cover it all up.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs
change the sudanese people with turkish --> welcome to germany

considering their history the German people should not be allowed to have an opinion on anything regarding the world community, let alone immigration. How many countries have accepted German Immigrants despite the terror and suffering the Germans have inflicted upon the world?

edit on 24-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

Now there you go again, the German culture are great Immigrants, clean hard working intelligent people a wonderful race, you never hear of any country trying to get rid of them, except maybe Israel, they also are smart enough to all have some type of skill.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

alright im racist no actually i hate everyone! get out of my country!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

You just don't get it do you? Just because people in the past who had white skin did those bad things does not mean all people with white skin collectively did those things. Only white people seem to be held to this bizarre standard.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

You give me a link from 2007 that talks about 6000 Sudanese people in Queensland.

The population of Queensland is 4.6 million.

Official migration program
In the year to June 2009, 184,800 overseas migrants arrived in Australia on a permanent
basis (excluding New Zealanders arriving under the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement).
More than half of these were skilled migrants, and 6,500 were refugees. Queensland’s share
of this gain was slightly more than 20 per cent in 2008, up from around 15 per cent in 1989,
and dominated by migrants from the United Kingdom.

source

Then there is this:

At 30 June 2009, around 16 per cent of Australia’s 919,000 temporary entrants (excluding
New Zealanders) were in Queensland. By far the largest proportion (more than one third) of
these were on student visas. Long stay business visas, working holiday makers and tourists
dominated the remainder (comprising around one sixth of the total each). Europe and North
East Asia continue to be the predominant regions of origin for temporary entrants.

And

In the year to June 2009, there were 72,500 overseas student enrolments in Queensland.

Compare that to

In the year to 30 June 2009, the reported number of persons entering Australia under the
migration program underwent an increase of 12,700 people, or 8 per cent. Skilled migration
was by far the largest component of the migration program, accounting for 67 per cent of the
program in that year.

Note that it says "Skilled migration was by far the largest component of the migration program"

Between '08 and '09 171.320 people came to Australia under the migration program. A whopping 114.780 people were classified as skilled migration(that means they are working people). 56.370 people came to join their families and a mere 180 people came with special eligibility.

Then there is the humanitarian program which tells us that there were a total of 13.500 people let in, 6500 of whom were refugees and 7000 "other".

And that is for the ENTIRE of Australia, excluding New Zealand citizens and persons who held a humanitarian visa.

It would seem(looking at Queensland and immigration statistics) that you racists are blowing these issues well out of proportion. It seems that HALF the immigrants are skilled workers. And of a population of 4.6 million in Queensland compared to a refugee number of 13500 for the entire of Australia...WAAAAAAAAY out of proportion.

To me it seems that without the skilled workers, Australia would be totally worthless economically speaking. Just like America would be totally worthless if it weren't for foreign students.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by InfoKartel

You just don't get it do you? Just because people in the past who had white skin did those bad things does not mean all people with white skin collectively did those things. Only white people seem to be held to this bizarre standard.

Wait, are you telling me Congo is mingling in the internal policies of Belgium and funding war lords to fight each other so that Congo may buy gold at a very cheap rate?!

Did you miss the part where I'm talking about NOW and not three hundred years ago? RIGHT NOW.

The rest of your nonsense about whites this and whites that belong in the garbage can. Of course you are not responsible for what someone of the same skin color did, whether that be now or three hundred years ago. That would be ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

So I hope you now see the difference in between reasoning. But most importantly, I hope you see you are being led astray by those who profit from hostilities between population groups.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs
change the sudanese people with turkish --> welcome to germany

considering their history the German people should not be allowed to have an opinion on anything regarding the world community, let alone immigration. How many countries have accepted German Immigrants despite the terror and suffering the Germans have inflicted upon the world?

edit on 24-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

Careful what you think here my friend. This kind of attitude can just as easily be held replacing German people with U.S. people. Just because some thugs take power and spread corruption and violence, does not make the people of that nation as a whole 'evil'. Keep in mind, MANY Germans during the era of the Nazi party were under the same terror as the rest of the world. In its prime, the Nazi party only received something like 18% or the vote - that's a lot of Germans against their policies.
Take care not to become that which you disagree with is all I'm saying

Peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fxtrademark

Originally posted by Xaphan

but still the natives dont own the USA land anymore, the jews do now.

Congratulations. You just broke the world record for most credibility lost in one sentence. Would you like your medal mailed to you or would you prefer to come pick it up?

I suppose logic and reality just go over your head?

I don't think you are in any position to discuss reality if you actually believe these "Jewish conspiracies".

Go back to stormfront.

sore loser 'nuff said go drink your koolaid and watch your hollywood

Implying that I even watch television or films. American media is swill for the most part.

Fact of the matter is, people like you go around spouting off about these "Jewish conspiracies" to take over western civilization, yet the "proof" that they come up with is contrived crap. I have never seen one piece of substantial evidence supporting these claims, which is why most people laugh at that particular conspiracy.

The photo you posted to make a point is invalid, because not once did I actually accuse you of being a racist. I simply told you to "go back to stormfront" - where people like you revel in absurd racial based conspiracy theories. So in effect you have created an ironic paradox by pulling the "he pulled the racist card" card.

Your whole argument was invalid from the beginning. Dismissed.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Care to look at my "research" and share your thoughts (or apologies)?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infrasilent
Most immigration is chiefly about one thing and one thing only: MONEY.

Immigrants are a tool that contemporary domestic interests use to dilute the labor market. Certain industries, such as agriculture and retail sales are hard to export. For this reason, workers with low expectations must be imported to ensure wages remain low. Immigration in the current era also keeps people divided along ethnic lines. It puts most of them in a perpetual state of anger and stress that keeps them from devising rational solutions to their problems.

These facts do not escape many people, and so most countries have laws to prevent the widespread importation of extra workers. Corporations and other forms of big business infiltrated our governments long ago, however, and so the government refuses to adequately enforce these laws. (At least this is the case in the United States. Perhaps in your countries they allow everyone in by legal means.)

Bottom line: The unfettered immigration of the current era looks like an ominous sign for the average Joe.

Absolutely agree, although the main aim years ago following the second world war was to destroy nationalism, at least in Europe, this was the aim. The wider agenda was to create a single European Union, this has been going on since the second world war, but to do so each country's nationalist patriotism would need to be crushed. However, I think the leaders are realising the conflict just around the corner and are starting to panic. Of course the big businesses jumped on the band wagon, wages could be lowered. The argument was that greedy Brits (for example) wanted too much money, the reality was/is that Brits need that level of income to get by, while immigrants can be supported quite freely by the state. The encouragement of the benefit state also played in to the loony far left hands, we need immigrants because Brits are too lazy (even though most Brits work), it's been a set up from the start, there was never anything to gain from such levels of immigration.

I used to be for immigration, if a worker was coming to Britain, now its gone too far, services are totally messed up, crime is through the roof, NHS is being rinsed, parents have to send their kids miles away to school, due to the influx in local schools, most come here are straight on to benefits. Now I want the doors shut and clean up this country! Australia needs to look at Europe, at Germany, France and Britain and see what happens when immigration is uncontrolled. There will be wide conflict here in the near future, please don't let the Australian government do the same to Australia!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Implying that I even watch television or films. American media is swill for the most part.

Fact of the matter is, people like you go around spouting off about these "Jewish conspiracies" to take over western civilization, yet the "proof" that they come up with is contrived crap. I have never seen one piece of substantial evidence supporting these claims, which is why most people laugh at that particular conspiracy.

The photo you posted to make a point is invalid, because not once did I actually accuse you of being a racist. I simply told you to "go back to stormfront" - where people like you revel in absurd racial based conspiracy theories. So in effect you have created an ironic paradox by pulling the "he pulled the racist card" card.

Your whole argument was invalid from the beginning. Dismissed.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

/facepalm
You're either a troll or someones been dropped on their head a few times, since no one can be this stupid on purpose, even the lemmings would agree,
You told me to go to stormfront, you do know what stormfront is right? You being the genius you are, i better explain.
Stormfront is a forum/site for racist individuals to hang out, the people who go there are racists, when you told me to go there, you IMPLIED i was a racist, otherwise you wouldnt have told me to go there.So yes you did call me a racist indirectly of obvious reasons.

i seriously cant tell if that was a troll post, do you live under a rock?
im going to write that of as a troll post, since i cant bring myself to believe anyone can be THAT stupid and be on a conspiracy website
i've reported you for trolling, dont make it so obvious next time
edit on 24-4-2012 by fxtrademark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

You give me a link from 2007 that talks about 6000 Sudanese people in Queensland.

The population of Queensland is 4.6 million.

Official migration program
In the year to June 2009, 184,800 overseas migrants arrived in Australia on a permanent
basis (excluding New Zealanders arriving under the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement).
More than half of these were skilled migrants, and 6,500 were refugees. Queensland’s share
of this gain was slightly more than 20 per cent in 2008, up from around 15 per cent in 1989,
and dominated by migrants from the United Kingdom.

source

Then there is this:

At 30 June 2009, around 16 per cent of Australia’s 919,000 temporary entrants (excluding
New Zealanders) were in Queensland. By far the largest proportion (more than one third) of
these were on student visas. Long stay business visas, working holiday makers and tourists
dominated the remainder (comprising around one sixth of the total each). Europe and North
East Asia continue to be the predominant regions of origin for temporary entrants.

And

In the year to June 2009, there were 72,500 overseas student enrolments in Queensland.

Compare that to

In the year to 30 June 2009, the reported number of persons entering Australia under the
migration program underwent an increase of 12,700 people, or 8 per cent. Skilled migration
was by far the largest component of the migration program, accounting for 67 per cent of the
program in that year.

Note that it says "Skilled migration was by far the largest component of the migration program"

Between '08 and '09 171.320 people came to Australia under the migration program. A whopping 114.780 people were classified as skilled migration(that means they are working people). 56.370 people came to join their families and a mere 180 people came with special eligibility.

Then there is the humanitarian program which tells us that there were a total of 13.500 people let in, 6500 of whom were refugees and 7000 "other".

And that is for the ENTIRE of Australia, excluding New Zealand citizens and persons who held a humanitarian visa.

It would seem(looking at Queensland and immigration statistics) that you racists are blowing these issues well out of proportion. It seems that HALF the immigrants are skilled workers. And of a population of 4.6 million in Queensland compared to a refugee number of 13500 for the entire of Australia...WAAAAAAAAY out of proportion.

To me it seems that without the skilled workers, Australia would be totally worthless economically speaking. Just like America would be totally worthless if it weren't for foreign students.

I think you place too much faith in stats!

I work in the public sector and believe me when I say, if its a negative stat, it's half the true figure, if its a positive stat, its double the true figure.

Don't believe public released stats unless you yourself have seen the raw data.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

In this Country, the United States, there are/were about 12 Million illegal immigrants. I understand the need for outsourcing of American Jobs to other countries for "affordable" labor, as an expedient to American wants for "affordable" commodities, although I don't completely agree with it. The looting of the Social-Security-Trust/Surplus, which dumped the Social Security money into General Revenues, so the money was adulterated/dissolved into General Revenues so everything the Fed spends money on is drawn from the diluted Social Security Trust, is an example of Government corruption. That includes all discretionary spending from tax-paid government-jobs, for swimming pools, vacations to anywhere, prostitution, booze, expensive cars, expensive homes and apartments, night clubbing, and the health and education of illegal workers. It's been used to bail out Wall Street, and auto Giants ("Why are Americans buying small cars? They love BIG cars. There's no profit in small cars> Amalgamated Qoute from US automakers) According to analysis of the Social Security System, before the dump, there were about 2.7 or so Trillion dollars in the Trust. (That's more than The United States owes China!) If that money hadn't been dumped into General Revenue, the United States Government COULD NOT have threatened to withold Social Security payments to Social Security Recipients last year during the year-end "budget-crisis". That money would have been "The Social Security Trust". (Witholding monies paid by U.S. Citizens for basic needs. Not for booze, Tennis Clubs, nightclibbing, swimming pools, prostitutes, etc., but for rent, food, heat and electricity. And if you're to believe some Govt. comments, if you're not living in a state of chronic sensory-deprivation, you're getting too much.)
There is info regarding how Social Security is spent in my 'Blog':
dustinabucket.blogspot.com...
Allen W. Smith, Ph. D is an economist who I drew resources from to expand the technical/moral difficulties regarding the kind of mindset needed to penetrate corrupting influences if we're to begin articulating a change in national identity.

Joe Pascavage

edit on 24-4-2012 by podnus because: Adding increasing substance.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

...are you being serious?

Go ahead, double the negative stats...no wait, quadruple them. And halve the positive stats. You'll see it's still being blown WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of proportion.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join