It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Remote Viewing how to and targets

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

You have to forget about being perfect, what matters is that you have enough good descriptions so that a target can be determined.

But it is funny though, I did the same thing when I got the ship on the water right, earlier in the thread. I was having a u2u convo with Spirit and he said I did amazing, and I was like "but I should've seen that was a sailing ship". He said "It could've been anything in the universe, what are the odds that you called a ship on the water?"

Look at it like that.

I also had some things I omitted because I thought they were fantasy that turned out to be spot on later on. Like with the Hubble pic, I wanted to say NASA, but didn't, I was like aarghh afterwards.

Just write it all down.

About missing persons, it must be possible. In another RV thread a few days before this one, the first ever for me, I got very close to another member who asked me to RV her, I got to Atlanta GA through acouple of visions and hunches. She lived very close to Atlanta, had lots of family there, and just got off the phone with one of them.

What are the odds.
edit on 27-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Trex you are going to have to accept the fact that perfection is not attainable.

What you should focus on, in my humble opinion, is that this is an ability you DO have and it is natural. You hard target identifiers ALL over the place on the last target even as a new-b.

Now, with more practice you will get better and better. There are two steps you need to take first.
That first step is to accept that you won't know the target based on the data you get because the mind guesses too much. Eventually you will hit a target that you are so spot on that you could draw it. That will take time to develop and generally is a specialized skill.

The second step is to not judge yourself either, just like the target. This is something you just proved you can do. The next step is to move forward without the self doubt. This WILL block out data for you where you could be getting hits. In short your beliefs will be like a leash for you holding you back. Belief is not necessary in this case, just the ability to clear your mind and write down whatever pops in. In reality it is so simple that we as humans want to make it more complex just out of habit. Do yourself a favor and get out of your own way.

You are doing great.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Definitions and Uses for RV:

ARV: Associative Remote Viewing: An RV protocol which designates a particular event and associates a set of targets (often pictures) to represent the various outcomes of that event. In our example we would simply choose two very different pictures to associate with an event. Picture A represents event X. Picture B represents even Y. If we want to know if the outcome will be X or Y we should be able to decide from the target picture we are shown as feedback.

CRV: Coordinate Remote Viewing: This was were RV started. A set of coordinates was given and the goal of the session was to describe what was at those coordinates. It was later discovered that the coordinates could be a random number assigned to the target and it still worked. Hence the target numbers I have been giving. The numbers do not give you mind a clue to guess at and therefore must rely on 'Psi' data.

There are other methods but these are the ones we have focused on.

Regarding the missing persons tasking
I personally cannot perform these targets because I am too emphatic and it creates a negative impact on my emotional state for too long a period. This is a warning as well. Once you lock on to a target you can very well identify so readily with the 'victim' (in some cases) that you will feel what they were feeling at the time. This includes fear, terror, helplessness, abandonment etc...I am personally unable to detach myself from these emotions so I stay away from these targets.

That is not to say it will be the same for others. It depends on the person. Many Many people use RV for just this purpose.

I can set this target up for you guys if you would like to tackle one. They are generally more advanced targets but I see no reason why you wouldn't want to try it out and see what you get. Let me know.

Another popular tasking for RV other than the many uses for ARV is future/current tech data.
Lets say a technology corporation wants to find out what the competitor is working on. They can set that as the target and get a clue as to what field they are spending their money on. Then, during the session, the Monitor can task the Viewer to move forward in time to see if it ends up being successful.

Another use for RV along those lines is R&D in the same tech company. Lets say they are having issues with a piece of gear. They can move into the future when the device is finished and works and then work backward in time to figure out what the solution to their problem was. Then they can implement it.

There are so many great things you can do with RV it's just fascinating. We can go to Mars and look at what is there or even at what WAS there a million years ago. We can look at what the first off planet society of Earth humans will look like. Granted these are called anomalous targets because we cannot give any feedback, but the data can be an interesting topic of discussion. For instance, the first RV'er Ingo Swann was tasked by the military to look at anomalies on the moon and he described a moon base with ETs on it. It is unclear what time in history or future or even if it was current but it is fascinating none the less.

New Target inbound shortly.

Need I remind you guys NOT to look at each others target data/feedback until your session data is submitted. Even then, you guys are getting to the point that I can act as Monitor and ask you to go back 'in' and gather more specific data. This is a normal Monitor function. Although it is usually done in the same session but we work with what we have here. Trex and Random both were able to gather more data successfully.

I know we have people sitting in the stands here watching. If only they would send in their data as well.

Hey, GREAT JOB guys and good luck on your next Target !

edit on 27-4-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NEW CRV TARGET

Target 3638

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Instructions:

Recommend everyone re-reads the information posts I have before tackling the targets (at the beginning of the thread)

It may help to write out these questions in your own terminology before proceeding. This way you will not feel lead to perceive something. Remember these same questions are for EVERY target and are generic. They are not meant to lead you in any direction. The purpose of the questions is simply to provide examples of the small data sets you need to compile.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do the cool-down/relaxation technique of your choice until you are totally relaxed.

Before the session begins say this phrase a few times like a mantra “ I will now perceive only data that is related to the target. All other impressions and thoughts will flow away from me as if they were flowing down a river. Those impressions related to the target will seem to linger in my perception.”

Ask yourself each question. Right after that SAY “ I will now perceive …any colors related to the target” etc..

Should you get any flashes of images, even if they are a complete picture write it down. Then do your best to forget that image entirely and focus on small pieces of data. Tell yourself you do NOT want to know what it is until the last step.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Example Questions to aid your session:

1) Relative to myself is the target very small, small, same size, large, very large, huge?

2) Are there any colors associated with the target? (list)

3) Are there any sounds associated with the target?

4) What would the target taste like if I licked it?

5) Is there any sense of hot or cold associated with the target? Parts of both? Neutral?

6) Is the target an object, a place, a natural scene, a person, an animal? A combination?

7) Are there any shapes relative to the target? List basic shape data.

8) Is this a natural or man-made target? Natural / Man-made / elements of both.

9) Does the target serve a purpose or have a function. (Yes/no describe impressions). (Purposeful / Random / describe. )

10) Is there anything happening associated with the target? (Action, movement, stillness, nothing) elaborate and describe.

11) Are there any emotions attached to the target? (serene, anger, joy, sadness, excitement, dull)

12) If I were standing at the target what would I sense? (With your everyday senses: Touch, taste, smell, sight )

13) If I were at the target what emotions would I feel?

14) If I touched the target what would it feel like? (wet, dry, textures, slippery, rough, soft, smooth, jagged, sharp, dull)

15) Is there any action relative to the target? Describe in detail

16) Are there any forces at work ? Natural / Man-made? Or Nothing?

17) If I were to sketch a very rough outline of the target what would it look like? Sketch it.

18) If I were shown a picture of the target on a computer screen what would it look like in general? Sketch it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I would recommend making a sketch for this target. It will help with descriptors.
Even though this is generally a normal request I hope you guys are doing every time.

ALSO...write down everything your mind gives you. If it is something that is obvious your mind is guessing at that is ok.
Write down EVERYTHING!

If you think it is only imagination write out AOL, underline the term, and write out anything you think is just imaginary or image flashes.

AOL=Analytic Overlay. We'll discuss this later.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Yes, my sketch pad is right next to the mouse.

Missing persons would definitely be my 'bent' (inclination). I'm not mechanical so all metal looks like a giant blob of metal to me so espionage is out for me. Thank you for the explanations.

Noon hour seems my best time so look for an answer to 3638 in roughly 15-16 hours from now ... though, if I just happen to get a strong concept before that - then, I'll post sooner. Right now I'm drawing blanks.

AOL = Almost On Location (joking
)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Actually you hit on a real topic.

It is known that a certain time of day is best for RV. This is not time on a clock but time based on astronomy.

13:30 is the best time in LST to RV. You need a chart to find out when that is but you can get it off the internet easy enough. This is based on physical location as well so I cannot post anything definitive but I'll make it easy to look it up for you guys.

Article on LST

Link Sidereal Time Clock

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is to be considered 100% AOL until I can brain-wash and get a new fix tomorrow.

oil/chemical refinery

starting in lower left corner (closest to viewer in this oblique view) and moving further toward upper right corner (furthest from viewer) ...

3 pipes from ground to 3 upright tanks. There are lots more tanks in this single-file line; but, they go off the picture upper left into the distance.

The tanks are probably my size.

Towering above the tanks are a tangled maze of pipes and tanks and platforms. This towering structure comprises the majority of the picture.

crude oil smell

AOL - sulfer??? that's probably a mind association - negate

Thick with whitish clouds (steam).

No chemical or caution labels anywhere so I figure this is 100% garbage AOL and would normally do the brain-wash and start over but, you wanted all the "garbage in- garbage out" data so ...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Don't forget.

Let each piece of data stand on its own. Don't let this session impact the next.

If you feel like this session is in space it's ok to feel like the next session is under water.
Keep the data independent and just log everything.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
# 3638
V+C (visualization + cooldown)
8:30-8:45AM view time
Summary FIRST - main subject missing from picture. 99% missing. Not a good fix on picture at all. Will try again later from scratch.

notes:

much larger than me

minor piece - yellow - glossy (not flat) - long blade (rounded tip) shape (s) angled at 7:05 - my size heightwise

small part - round bright red ball/sphere shape (tiny and insignificant but color is most vivid in an otherwise dull-colour picture) - black or white horizontal line across center, outlined in opposite black or white. Black with white outline on horizontal bar. This very small object may be floating in water.

personal feeling - very disconnected emotionally
major overall materials - metal
air/water - (liquid/gas(es) ) contained inside metal.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Nada, nothing, zilch.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Nada, nothing, zilch.

Sorry.

Here is a hint on that problem.

After your cooldown, do this visualization...

Imagine you are in the void and there is a large TV screen and a control panel in front of you. At the control panel there is a dial and a readout. Turn the dial slowly until you reach the exact place where the target is clearest on the screen. As you turn the dial too much the target gets out of focus. As you dial it in the right way it becomes more and more clear.

There is a big red button on the control panel next to the dial. When you push this button it will instantly transport you to the target on the screen. When you have the target dialed in nice and clear push the button. Imagine the sensation of speed and movement as you are transported to the target. Very soon the sense of motion ends completely and you are at the target site.

Solidify that impression by saying "I am at the target site" over to yourself a few times. When you feel like you have connected with that proceed.

Now you will open your eyes (mentally) for a split second and then close them. Tell yourself that you will gather a piece of data in that split second. Each time you open your eyes you gather a piece of data. Write down what you get.

Eventually you will open your eyes and keep them open to view the target.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by arbiture

Thanks again? Despite my "talent", lol, I still didn't understand what you were aiming at precisely.

You are basically just saying I did well at the RV tasks here?

Since I have not yet tackled that RV problem, (other issues), how accurate you were, can't comment yet. My comment was based on your methodology&logic. The words, and more important your logic track was excellent, and I did indeed recognize. But to "put it in your own words", thats a gift. Thats the kind of original thinkers I look for, ones who take the abstract or not and do it their way. Thats how we invent words, nomenclature, and math. And other things. Look again at your post for clues, and feel free to "free associate".

Ever work in the intelligence field? I just gave you the party line on some ways we use vernacular, and of course you don't have to answer but you have a natural trait, and yes will get around to answering issues on page "8" asap. Again, after I answer a few items before yours. I have to address this RV exercise as I have been asked to, and now started I can be a royal pain until I do what I can, but your second,, broadly speaking. Will define further what I can about "what" I extrapolated from your post when I can. Thanks.
edit on 28/4/12 by arbiture because: correct spelling farts, AGAIN...

edit on 28/4/12 by arbiture because: Add stuff...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Hi guys, I'm not doing a session today. I can't really put my mind to it. I am extremely grouchy today, couldn't really sleep last night, been in a state of slumber the whole night, did have the weirdest dreams though. One thing stuck out in particular, don't know if it has any relation to the latest target but I'll post a pic, who knows.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
1. Large
2. Bright color, maybe orange
3. Yes heavy machinery
4. Tar?
5. warm
6. Natural\man made sturcture
7. No idea
8. both
9. build/raze
10. lots of action maybe digging
11. no emotions
12. no idea
13. 14. 15. no idea
16. man made

I got the idea of a construction site around question 3, and couldn't get it out of my mind so my sketch is of a back how digging in front of s steel framed skeletal structure.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Logmafia

Nice to have you aboard.

Look at the link I posted, something like that? Your and Trexter's descriptions do kinda match that pic.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
how is this for remote view. A baby will be born in the white house and cnn will report it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

That is pretty close to what I was seeing in my head, especially the cranes and the steel structure.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

But to "put it in your own words", thats a gift.

Just to make things clear, that was not my own words, that was the word you used earlier, that's why I put it between " and ".

btw, I responded to your request and sent you a U2U, but you didn't respond.
edit on 28-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Logmafia/Random

There are elements that are on target there. Structure, natural elements, form.
The assumptions are off.

Focus on the main ideas you have and get more data.

Movement exercises.

-Zoom in/out get data.

-Purpose

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join