learn more

Real Remote Viewing how to and targets

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I'm ready for feedback but won't be ready for the next exercise for 24 hours ... so, if you want to delay the feedback for others, no problem.
edit on 30/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Hi guys.

Jeah go ahead, I was peroccupied anyway.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Target 3638 FEEDBACK

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
This is to be considered 100% AOL until I can brain-wash and get a new fix tomorrow.

oil/chemical refinery

starting in lower left corner (closest to viewer in this oblique view) and moving further toward upper right corner (furthest from viewer) ...

3 pipes from ground to 3 upright tanks. There are lots more tanks in this single-file line; but, they go off the picture upper left into the distance.

The tanks are probably my size.

Towering above the tanks are a tangled maze of pipes and tanks and platforms. This towering structure comprises the majority of the picture. You were probably seeing the construction of the bridge here

crude oil smell

AOL - sulfer??? that's probably a mind association - negate

Thick with whitish clouds (steam). There were two images of white here. Clouds and water.

No chemical or caution labels anywhere so I figure this is 100% garbage AOL and would normally do the brain-wash and start over but, you wanted all the "garbage in- garbage out" data so ...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
# 3638
V+C (visualization + cooldown)
8:30-8:45AM view time
Summary FIRST - main subject missing from picture. 99% missing. Not a good fix on picture at all. Will try again later from scratch.

notes:

much larger than me Hit

minor piece - yellow - glossy (not flat) - long blade (rounded tip) shape (s) angled at 7:05 - my size heightwise

small part - round bright red ball/sphere shape (tiny and insignificant but color is most vivid in an otherwise dull-colour picture) - It was a dull color pic.

black or white horizontal line across center, Hit. This is the main characteristic
outlined in opposite black or white. Black with white outline on horizontal bar. Hit
This very small object may be floating in water. You said small here but before 'much larger than me'. Water is a significant data point that would be better to list independently. Then say how water is associated.

personal feeling - very disconnected emotionally
major overall materials - metal Hit
air/water - (liquid/gas(es) ) contained inside metal. Hit on air and water. Leave it at that. Next data set is where you would go into how the air/water relates to the target

Now a bad attempt at this target. Hits and misses. This was a difficult target to describe, but I was hoping someone would be able to sketch/describe some of the horizontal/vertical lines.

The target is somewhat difficult in that there are few things to describe here. So if you miss the overall gestalt of the target then you are likely to be off somewhere.

Targets that you can identify with more are generally easier. Here you said there was no emotional impact etc..

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

Hi guys, I'm not doing a session today. I can't really put my mind to it. I am extremely grouchy today, couldn't really sleep last night, been in a state of slumber the whole night, did have the weirdest dreams though. One thing stuck out in particular, don't know if it has any relation to the latest target but I'll post a pic, who knows.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This was actually a pretty good impression.

Read:

metal structure
lattice type of construction
significant element : water
object in or above water
landscape view
man-made structure
natural scene with structure

This is a list of data that could have been hits because they describe both the oil rig and the actual target.
I'ts clear that people were getting the gestalt hits with a metal structure and water as significant data points. The logical mind took over from there.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logmafia

1. Large Hit
2. Bright color, maybe orange
3. Yes heavy machinery Hit...IF you meant that this was man-made or a metal structure. ALSO, this could have been an error in target time where you got data during the construction phase of the bridge
4. Tar?
5. warm
6. Natural\man made sturcture Good Hit
7. No idea
8. both
9. build/raze
10. lots of action maybe digging Again, you could be viewing the time of construction
11. no emotions
12. no idea
13. 14. 15. no idea
16. man made Hit

I got the idea of a construction site around question 3, and couldn't get it out of my mind so my sketch is of a back how digging in front of s (steel framed skeletal structure) Good Hit here.

Again, it is important to remember to keep a mental note about 'when' you are viewing the target. The key phrase is to view it at the time the picture was taken. Otherwise you can get all sorts of other data.

The construction 'feel' could be your minds interpretation of the metal framed structure.

There are some good hits here. These are not coincidences or guesses. The target could very well have been a picture of a garden. You got man-made and natural scene, large metal construction, etc..

Good job.

I would like everyone to have gotten the major natural element in their description though. Many here likely did perceive this element but didn't write it out.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
reply to post by arbiture

Certainly. We all have our own processes.

I'm just relaying that we are not judging anything/anyone but the data.

What can I say but if you want it to work, doing it your own way is very selective, and absolutely fabulous. This field (IMO) is so selective we have no choice but find the method that works best for each of us, and then run with it buddy...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You guys might find this useful.

www.learnrv.com...

It the RV templates for the Dr. Doom Ed Dames school of RV. Even has random number generator for designating targets. I find them useful. There is a forum there for more in depth info on how to use them.

edit on 3-5-2012 by The Cusp because: typo

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I've hardly heard of remote viewing much until tonight. I came across a few threads and started reading what it was. I opened your thread and took a shot at it. I didn't really concentrate or anything - I was just doing it for fun. This is what I came up with (before reading any other posts but the op). I took about 1 minute to think about them.

black, polished, smooth, square side, triangle

yellow, bright, warm, round, fuzzy

flat, laying, grey, long, horizontal, prickly

I found some of my thoughts interesting - of course none are really that close. I wonder if what is sort of close is just coincidence or if there really is something to this.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am a bit skeptical with many so called remove viewers.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212
I am a bit skeptical with many so called remove viewers.

Remote Viewing is a process not a person. It's just a method people can use to focus their natural senses. This topic just happens to be one that everyone had but very few pay attention to. The goal is to re-learn how to use this ability in a conscious way instead of simply unconsciously.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious

black, polished, smooth, square side, triangle Hits. Smooth, Square Side, Triangle is a BIG hit

yellow, bright, warm, round, fuzzy Hits. Yellow, bright, round. Fuzzy would need more explanation

flat, laying, grey, long, horizontal, prickly Hits. This is a pretty good session. Most of this description is quite good.

I found some of my thoughts interesting - of course none are really that close. I wonder if what is sort of close is just coincidence or if there really is something to this.

I think you may have some natural skill to start off with. You may want to try the later targets in the thread and use the process. The process will help a you a great deal in gathering more as well as more specific data.

It's no coincidence.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The process of Remote Viewing has been studied hundreds of times scientifically. This is not something people need to wonder 'if it's real'. IT IS real and has been scientifically proven. There is so much data from trials and experiments that it is impossible to conclude otherwise. The US Congress even sent a statistician expert to study the Army RV results and were satisfied.

What puts people off is how it actually works. While we are still refining the methods all the time there are things we do know and techniques have been identified to be successful. This is the purpose of the thread. To illustrate some of the simple and successful techniques and to prove them in a fun exercise.

You must accept, for the time being, that this ability is not always going to be 100%. It's not like your sense of touch or vision. But you CAN get data that is very much above chance or coincidence. And if you set up the experiment correctly you can get enough data to help you make a correct decision. There are many other methods and applications as well.

I HIGHLY recommend anyone here that is the slightest interested to not just take my word for it but do a little research on the subject. The stories you will read about ALONE are worth it and read as good as any novel.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Well spoken.

FYI, don't spend time on the naysayers, it simply is not worth the effort. The facts are "in" on RV for any sane and reasonable person to see.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
May I use your thread OP....

It is among the best on the subject here... I would like to invite you for participation in a new thread I am working on...

either way, great thread

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am big into Lucid Dreaming, Meditation and Astral Projection (Whatever you want to call it) and I found this pretty interesting.

I was wondering if you would make a new thread with some basic techniques for RV? I plan on using the techniques you posted here to start off but it would be interesting to see if there was any other techniques/uses for it, such as seeing what is in Area 51, Inside the King's chamber in Egypt, looking at alien races throughout the universe.

It would be interesting to say the least :-)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan

I was wondering if you would make a new thread with some basic techniques for RV? I plan on using the techniques you posted here to start off but it would be interesting to see if there was any other techniques/uses for it, such as seeing what is in Area 51, Inside the King's chamber in Egypt, looking at alien races throughout the universe.

In all the Land, there are fewer than 20 English speaking RVers that have that kind of accuracy and diversity.

Good luck on ya'!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I've read this thread on the recommendation of MightyPenFriend to find out how to properly set up a Remote Viewing experiment.

I am a very curious person and would very much like to "test" this, keeping in mind what the OP stated.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Good day everyone. It has been quite some time. Apologies for that.

My line of work requires travel to secure facilities where this type of communication is not authorized.

If anyone would like to continue the discussion at this time please feel free to post questions, comments, or anecdote.

I'm sure this will be a welcome retreat from the typical ATS threads of late. Which have been disappointing I must say.

Also, in response to a previous request, if anyone would like to link to this thread please feel free to do so.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join