It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Remote Viewing how to and targets

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I'm still wondering why we each described one of the two targets. It seems like the future predicting aspect didn't work.
edit on 26-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

I was trying to explain this before. The fact that I, in the end, showed you the target is the reason you were able to view it...as far as we know at this point. You were viewing your feedback and not the target. This is a known issue and is quite common.

In fact, sometimes the RV participant in any given type of RV session can end up 'viewing' their feedback instead of the actual target itself. Example: instead of 'going to' the target for data, the mind goes to that point in the future where the RV participant is shown the results. Some data elements are going to line up but some of the gestalt is lost.

Make sense? It's a little esoteric but you have to think outside the box on this one.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I thought so, but I googled bushear and all I got was Bush' ear, lol.

Jeah it's Bushehr, you confused me lol.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Ok, now I understand, it's a sort of feedback loop going through time. It kinda makes sense when you think of how the process should work, thanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
CRV Target

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

New Target 7574

DESCRIBE the target that I will show you feedback on Thursday morning. Describe all the data elements you can about the target at the time the photo was taken.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Instructions:

Recommend everyone re-reads the information posts I have before tackling the targets.

It may help to write out these questions in your own terminology before proceeding. This way you will not feel lead to perceive something. Remember these same questions are for EVERY target and are generic. They are not meant to lead you in any direction. The purpose of the questions is simply to provide examples of the small data sets you need to compile.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do the cool-down/relaxation technique of your choice until you are totally relaxed.

Before the session begins say this phrase a few times like a mantra “ I will now perceive only data that is related to the target. All other impressions and thoughts will flow away from me as if they were flowing down a river. Those impressions related to the target will seem to linger in my perception.”

Ask yourself each question. Right after that SAY “ I will now perceive …any colors related to the target” etc..

Should you get any flashes of images, even if they are a complete picture write it down. Then do your best to forget that image entirely and focus on small pieces of data. Tell yourself you do NOT want to know what it is until the last step.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Example Questions to aid your session:

1) Relative to myself is the target very small, small, same size, large, very large, huge?

2) Are there any colors associated with the target? (list)

3) Are there any sounds associated with the target?

4) What would the target taste like if I licked it?

5) Is there any sense of hot or cold associated with the target? Parts of both? Neutral?

6) Is the target an object, a place, a natural scene, a person, an animal? A combination?

7) Are there any shapes relative to the target? List basic shape data.

8) Is this a natural or man-made target? Natural / Man-made / elements of both.

9) Does the target serve a purpose or have a function. (Yes/no describe impressions). (Purposeful / Random / describe. )

10) Is there anything happening associated with the target? (Action, movement, stillness, nothing) elaborate and describe.

11) Are there any emotions attached to the target? (serene, anger, joy, sadness, excitement, dull)

12) If I were standing at the target what would I sense? (With your everyday senses: Touch, taste, smell, sight )

13) If I were at the target what emotions would I feel?

14) If I touched the target what would it feel like? (wet, dry, textures, slippery, rough, soft, smooth, jagged, sharp, dull)

15) Is there any action relative to the target? Describe in detail

16) Are there any forces at work ? Natural / Man-made? Or Nothing?

17) If I were to sketch a very rough outline of the target what would it look like? Sketch it.

18) If I were shown a picture of the target on a computer screen what would it look like in general? Sketch it.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Trex,

I will post the Vis examples next if you want to wait and use them for this target.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I see this thread has turned it's attention towards the lottery. The Powerball can be tricky to view. I have a much better lottery to view, a 14 round paper rock scissor based one. I described the details in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... (and several similar threads across the web) but never got the participation needed to attempt it. I'd still like to if there's enough people here willing to give it a go.

Fourteen rounds or RPS means 14 targets each with 3 possible outcomes. Using stets of 3 images as different from each other as possible to represent the outcomes of each round, it makes it very easy to identify the right image using a pool of RV attempts.

This RPS lottery is just much simpler to RV, and with 6 of 14 right you get a free ticket, so statistically even a bunch of green RVers should have no problem playing for free indefinitely.
Details on this RPS game can be found here
www.olg.ca...

I really think this is the best lottery out there to attempt to RV.
edit on 26-4-2012 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Thanks I have never heard of this before.

We really didn't care about the lotto however. We just needed a random event in the future to target for training.

Can you give a better example of your experiment. It seems like quite a lot of targets need to be assigned.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yeah, 14 targets is quite a bit. But overall the process is much simpler than a powerball type lottery.

So, for the first round, either paper, rock or scissor will be played by the computer. I select 3 images assigning each one to an outcome beforehand. After the draw takes place and the computer generates, say scissors, I put the picture that corresponds with the scissor outcome in the target envelope.

For rock I might pick a picture of the sun, for scissors the picture of a rose, and for paper a picture of the great pyramid. By keeping the pictures in each set distinct from each other, this ensures that each RV attempt won't describe more than one picture, making it easier and faster to be able to "score" each RV attempt.

Once all the RV attempts are in, I'll score each picture in the set by how many matching RV sessions describe it, then use that data to make the selections for the ticket I will buy.

Anyone can dismiss RVing a bunch of pictures, but pile of money are not so easy to ignore.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Visualization Exercise #1

(If you can read this to yourself and record it to a voice recorder it would be best. This way you can play it back like a guided meditation. Otherwise read and memorize the simple process. Do this once a day and you will see amazing result).

Purpose: Unlock your potential

Relax into your meditative state. This gets your brain into the Alpha state or lower. The feeling is like being between sleep and awake mentally. Almost daydream like but not tired.

Imagine yourself in the black void. This is not a scary void, but a peaceful void with no distractions. It feels comfortable to be here in the void.

Now picture a doorway with a door that is slightly cracked open.

Imagine there is a bright white light on the other side of the doorway because it is shining around the seams of the door, through the keyhole, and around the small opening of the door. This is a super white light and it is pure.

Begin to slowly move closer to the door. As you move closer you can feel a slight vibration coming from the other side of the doorway; a slight humming vibration that you can feel.

As you move closer to the door you can feel the energy of the light as it touches you. Wherever this light touches a slight vibration and warmth is felt. It feels good and natural.

As you get even closer you can read a sign on the door that says “Potential”. Then you notice again that the door is not all the way open.

Now you are close enough to reach for the handle on the door and pull it open more. As you open the door the light shines on you from the other side making you feel the warmth and vibration all over.

Now take one step inside the door. As you do this the leg on the other side of the door fills with energy and the vibration begins to feel stronger and stronger. Feel this stronger vibration.

Now step the rest of the way into the other side of the doorway. The energy and vibration FILL your body and it flows all around you like a warm shower. Feel how good it feels. This energy charges you up like a battery until your are full.

When you have absorbed all the energy you can the door shuts behind you slowly. You will now always be on the side of the door where you can be charged with energy any time you think about it.

All you have to do is feel the light, the warmth, and the vibration and it will bathe you in it wherever you are.

You are now at your full potential and can use all of your abilities without limits or obstacles.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Thank you - yep, have known "the void" all my life. Used to have my own word for it until I learned there was a word for it already.

The exercise is similiar to something I learned in the 70's and forgot - but - it started at the top of the head and went down and didn't have the door and the word "potential".

I copied the text to my text file so it won't get lost.

After I cool down (from being outdoors again) - I'll do it with your new test. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Visualization Exercise #2

(This is one of many methods to use to gather RV data. Once you see the method you can tailor it to yourself or make your own).

Purpose: Remote Viewing Tool

This is to be used after you have done your cool down exercise and are ready to gather RV data.

Imagine a cylindrical rod in your hand. This rod has very little weight to it and it glows a certain color.
This tool has amazing capabilities and it can change shape into anything you can imagine. It responds to your thoughts so all you have to do is hold this tool and think of what you want and it will do it.

This tool has the amazing ability to stretch to any length. In fact it can reach anywhere in the universe you can think of.

Now imagine that you want to see what the Eiffel Tower. Imagine that the tool stretches all the way there. The tool then creates a camera on the end that sends the visual information directly into your mind in real time. It can look at the Eiffel Tower from any perspective you want. It can be far away or zoomed way in.

If you want to hear the sounds of Paris the tool will turn into a microphone and capture all the sounds and transmit them right into your mind.

If you want to know what a Truffle tastes like at a far away coffee shop it can taste it for you and send that data right into your mind as if you tasted it yourself.

If you want to look at what the dinosaurs looked like that is no problem. The tool will stretch through time with ease and send you the data.

This is a great way to get past the physical barriers we attribute to ourselves. Tailor this technique to yourself however you like. The tool could be a ‘fairy wand’ if you like.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I couldn't stick the door in the void (it's NOT a void if there's a doorway and it refused to go where it does not belong
) but will try it again tomorrow in it's own 'space'. I'll switch the phallic symbol (yang) cylinder for an acorn (yin) if that's okay and try that tomorrow.

# 7574

I got several (3) different impressions but they all had some common characteristics.

The central feature was a face - confusion whether it's human or animal

The face was in an ornate oval

The oval was within a quadralateral twice and within a coffin-shape once.

Colour - off white-tan (edit 'tan' should be "beige")

Size smaller than me.

Sound - no

YUCK - I'm not lickin' anything!

cool like smooth stone cool

object with personified characteristics

basic shape coffin-like (6-sided oval - 6 straight edges, shorter at the ends)

manmade of natural elements

purpose container/protection

no action

emotions dull

sense - no data

personal emotions - none

wet and dry alternates depending on the weather conditions, slippery when wet, smooth when dry

no action

no forces

sketch/picture - same as above - 6-sided oval - 6 straight edges, shorter at the two ends

edit note:

the ornate oval was curly human hair on the human face - all the way around - it was a carved design

the other two ovals were decorative carved designs but not hair.

edit on 26/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You got some really good hits.
Maybe you can try and get some more data on the target later.
I would be able to use the data you have to decide in an ARV scenario like we did yesterday. Nice.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
I couldn't stick the door in the void (it's NOT a void if there's a doorway and it refused to go where it does not belong
) but will try it again tomorrow in it's own 'space'. I'll switch the phallic symbol (yang) cylinder for an acorn (yin) if that's okay and try that tomorrow.
That's the point, make the tool whatever you want it to be. It could be a pointer or a pool cue. Anything

# 7574

I got several (3) different impressions but they all had some common characteristics.

Ok, I am going to be your Monitor for this session. I can tell you now that you are on target. Try and get more data based on what I ask you here

The central feature was a face - confusion whether it's human or animal The central figure, is there a function for this figure? Does the face represent anything?

The face was in an ornate oval What is the underlying meaning of 'ornate' here? Not looking for the definition of ornate, but the symbolic meaning you get from it

The oval was within a quadralateral twice and within a coffin-shape once.OK. On target

Colour - off white-tan (edit 'tan' should be "beige") OK. On target

Size smaller than me. If I asked you to zoom in on the overall picture what would your perception tell you?

Sound - no

YUCK - I'm not lickin' anything! Chicken! It's ok

cool like smooth stone cool

object with personified characteristics Ok. Can you describe more along these lines?

basic shape coffin-like (6-sided oval - 6 straight edges, shorter at the ends) Ok. On Target

manmade of natural elements Ok

purpose container/protection Ok. On Target

no action

emotions dull You may not feel anything about this target. What do you think some other people may feel?

sense - no data

personal emotions - none

wet and dry alternates depending on the weather conditions, slippery when wet, smooth when dry

no action Ok

no forces Ok

sketch/picture - same as above - 6-sided oval - 6 straight edges, shorter at the two ends

edit note:

the ornate oval was curly human hair on the human face - all the way around - it was a carved design

the other two ovals were decorative carved designs but not hair.Ok. This is good but it has a symbolic meaning. This is something you want to remember perceiving for future targets because this may be how your perception is viewing the target.It can be a clue

edit on 26/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

DON'T focus on the results you have and let them steer you. Try and go back to the same data field where I asked for more detail and just focus on the added question and see what you get. Don't focus on the meaning of the shapes and colors you gathered, just accept it that you can't know yet what it is. Pretend like this was in a room and I just sent you back into the room to gather more data. That's all.

And good job so far!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Okay, yes Sir or Mam, I'll try again soon. I suspect I'll get something entirely different and won't be able to carry on with the last impressions. They were weak impressions and they don't linger long like other mind-pictures. I hope that's okay.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Trex, be more positive. That's an order soldier !

This is how these images are. Like hazy fleeting daydreams sometimes.

This is the exact reason I phrased that statement for each of you to say before your session:

Before the session begins say this phrase a few times like a mantra “ I will now perceive only data that is related to the target. All other impressions and thoughts will flow away from me as if they were flowing down a river. Those impressions related to the target will seem to linger in my perception.”

Hold this statement in mind before the session. It will help stabilize the perceptions you get.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
# 7574

The central feature was a face - confusion whether it's human or animal The central figure, is there a function for this figure? Does the face represent anything?

I had the 'crazy feeling' the face could be turned (like a key can be turned in a hole). I ignored that because it seemed too large to be a keyhole cover.

The face was in an ornate oval What is the underlying meaning of 'ornate' here? Not looking for the definition of ornate, but the symbolic meaning you get from it

Ornate as in 'decorative' or made to be appealing. The face - think of the Lion Man (or whatever he was called) in Wizard of Oz ... remember his face was surrounded by huge curly locks of hair. Well, this man was much more Non-Fiction/Non-Fantasy and chubbier and had a realistic yet STERN face.

Size smaller than me. If I asked you to zoom in on the overall picture what would your perception tell you?

That would tell me you are 'leading the witness' *smirk* - that it is very small - but it wasn't very small to me, sorry.

object with personified characteristics Ok. Can you describe more along these lines?

Okay - if you took parts of an animal or human and mixed them with something inorganic - you'd get something akin to a nanobot that was self-replicating, self-repairing etc. Well, this sounds crazy again but it's not nanotechnology - but - something as unusual as that.

emotions dull You may not feel anything about this target. What do you think some other people may feel?

melancholy

edit note:

the other two ovals were decorative carved designs but not hair.Ok. This is good but it has a symbolic meaning. This is something you want to remember perceiving for future targets because this may be how your perception is viewing the target.It can be a clue

One had simplistic round blobs - I remember that much. Like an old picture frame - it has those raised hemisphere blobs. This one was very "rounded" in style but not artistically organic.

The other - I'm not certain but I think they were erratic, linear, long streaks. Almost like very, VERY long scratches. There's a process called antiqueing and that's much too subtle. These were not made to look antique. I could not zoom in on this one well enough and I forgot the central face already, sorry. This one was very "sharp" in style. There had to have been in the neighborhood of 48 or so streaks (long ones).

edit on 26/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: cleaning up HTML mess I made

edit on 26/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: add adjective to clarify "artistically" organic

edit on 26/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: more HTML cleanup

edit on 26/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: add # of streaks (lines)

edit on 26/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: add the stern part as it was a major perception

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Am I done for the night? Or, do I need to start the whole thing over from scratch?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Up to you if you are done. Maybe try again later and see if anything else pops up.
Don't analyze the data though.

Zooming in and out is a common request from a Monitor. It's not leading you do any conclusion only to perform the action.

Try this. Take the target and see if you can get a different perspective on it. This is the main idea with that targeting request.

You mentioned a figure or face. Does it seem like a random person or someone important. Face is male or female? Young or old?

Is the figure thinking or feeling anything?

Stuff like that.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Large.
White, blue, yellow.
Hi-hat, steam locomotive sound.
Sour, acidic.
Cold
Place, natural scene.
Sloping lines, triangular/ish shapes.
Natural.
No real purpose.
Water moving.
Peace and calm, freedom.
Pineneedles, pine smell.
Soft, brushy.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Colors and sound don't add up with the pic, but that's what I saw seperately.
edit on 26-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join