learn more

Real Remote Viewing how to and targets

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

An oil platform in the North Sea was almost exactly what I was seeing when I went to sleep.

Mine was bigger than the pic and didn't have the bright colours though.
edit on 28/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I copied your visualization exercise to my file for "drawing blanks". Again, the VOID is just that - pure, unadulterated void ... but, I could place it in its' own room. Evenso, I'm beginning to think the visualization exercises on top of everything else MIGHT be the holdup. Tomorrow, or next exercise, I'll go back to the old way without the added visualization exercises and see if that makes a difference.

Thank you for being patient with the newb (me).

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Ok, that's pretty cool, and the target was kinda similar according to Spirit.

Btw, Spirit, I'm sorry I'm not playing by the rules, don't wanna mess up your methodology. but I just didn't have it in me today.

I also have to share what happened the night before yesterday night, I did the visualisation Spirit posted with the bright light and the door and that night I had my first full blown lucid dream experience.

Simply wow. I won't get into specifics cause too much indescribable things crazy things happened and places I saw but it started with me realizing I was dreaming. I remembered something I read on ATS a few weeks back, that you have to pinch yourself, so I pinched my arm and yes, I was totaly awake in my dream.

I was like "this is it, lets levitate, bam I was flying, I landed in a city which someone in the dream told me was Moscow, didn't see any familiar landmarks though and the streets were almost empty, I had full control over what I was doing, went inside buildings, saw and interacted with people, went to all sorts of weird places.

The people seemed to have their own will and even seemed to have a sense of humor even. It was an amazing experience and I hope to get back in that state soon, well it didn't happen last night, although I had some crazy dreams last night.

It seems I really unlocked something with that exercise, thanks Spirit.
edit on 28-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Haha. Yes it often does.

I actually knew that something significant was going to happen with that. Although, like misjudging an RV target I didn't know what. I've enough experience to just know and not guess.

Nice. I have to point out, however, that it was not a dream. The dream was the doorway, likely, but you were on another level of reality. The key is the other entities that you can interact with.

There are other things you can do with that visualization. Imagine that the light is actually coming from an advanced being that is charging you up. When you are charged up nice and full, you can have a conversation with this being.
This will blow you away what 'it' has to say.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

I copied your visualization exercise to my file for "drawing blanks". Again, the VOID is just that - pure, unadulterated void ... but, I could place it in its' own room. Evenso, I'm beginning to think the visualization exercises on top of everything else MIGHT be the holdup. Tomorrow, or next exercise, I'll go back to the old way without the added visualization exercises and see if that makes a difference.

It's meant to be a tool. Change the exercise into your own terminology (I think you get the general idea) then see what happens. It is definitely not getting in the way. The methodology may be doing that, so tailor it to you and go from there and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yes, definately another level of reality, been on other levels of reality before, but not on my own power if you catch my drift, and not as defined as this.

I'll try to remember what you said next time it happens. Is there any danger to it though, like coming into contact with the wrong kind of energy?

And have you had these "dreams" too?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

NO. There is absolutely NO danger.

If you are afraid of something that may become manifest so you can deal with it, but in the end it's just a metaphor. You wouldn't be afraid of a metaphor would you? Well, the answer is yes, you would. BUT, if you remember it's a metaphor there is no problem. Similar to a dream, CAN be scary things there but you always come out of it without issue.

Honestly, the Visual I created for you guys pretty much ensures that you will not even have to face anything like this. Fear created manifestations are generally found in levels that are lower.. where you enter by accident. This Viz with the white light and peaceful beings are on a level that has no negativity or fear.

In short, the only thing to fear is something which you yourself create. Secondly, you will be in spirit form which is ultimately indestructible. So nothing to fear.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Jeah I figured with the way you set that up it would be ok, just don't want some dark presence haunting me once I come out of it.

I had this very scary sleep paralysis episode, or so they say, once, I'm pretty sure I had a succubus in my room and on top of me for real. not a dream. you probably know the drill, heavy weight on top of me, couldn't move or scream.

When it was over it walked off and looked back and growled at me, hairy, claws, fangs, the only time in my life I was ever terrified. My skin is creeping and shivers are going down my spine as I'm typing this. It felt so real, still does.

About the exercise, I got the impression it was a one time thing, or should I do this every time I want to RV, or when i'm going to sleep?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

IT was not a one time thing. You can do it often. Make little additions to it to suit yourself or to change the end goal.

The sleep paralysis...you'll get used to it. It's a natural process which prevents your physical body from interfering with the process. You go into it every night for 3-4 hours each night. If you can accept that it will remove the fear from the experience. I typically get very excited when I am in this state because the next even right after that is the freedom of being able to fly around in spirit form. I'm excited with anticipation from it.

The succubus thing is common as well. Two possibilities there...

One is that is was a manifestation of your unconscious fears. Likely made worse by the fact that you felt you couldn't move. Second is that it was a lower astral entity. These guys feed off of lower emotional states like fear and anger. These guys are like the literal insects of the spiritual reality. The really can't do much to you unless you give permission for that. To them, you glow like an angel and they try and be in the presence of your light and gain from it. You can't be harmed by it.

The Viz pretty much ensures that you won't encounter these things. They are generally found when you go there by accident and end up on a lower plane of reality. If you are in control you will generally go to a place where these guys don't even exist. Second, the Viz exercise will place you there directly.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
frequency a new and old, light a new of, and a strike of, you of set, of seti of new frequency of .002 set and thank you

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
electronics, was. interesting. the thing is, a code that keeps on giving. a code that is a virus a cancer , let it be i am compromised, thoough of set foooo rkufffi . russia end, ak thought of in colorado a next rusian advocate on the day of 31 at 12 noon good luck change is not good, a passage, and it will rendrer chaos in the market. end .

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I'm sure it was an entity that was feeding off of me then. Something was definately present. Btw, this was a few years ago, before I was into this stuff.

One even seems to have appeared here in the thread lol.

Thanks for the info Spirit, see you tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

Hi guys, I'm not doing a session today. I can't really put my mind to it. I am extremely grouchy today, couldn't really sleep last night, been in a state of slumber the whole night, did have the weirdest dreams though. One thing stuck out in particular, don't know if it has any relation to the latest target but I'll post a pic, who knows.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

You are close. The gestalt is correct. The rest could be a rabbit hole to fall into.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Best to NOT have preconceptions and focus on the general idea. In theory, if there is a void and YOU are in it, it's no longer a void. What's the problem with adding a door?

Void means there is nothing else but what we place into it by intention. The general idea is to have NO other sensory data in this place other than what you bring into it. The void is as much a tool as the door is.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

An oil platform in the North Sea was almost exactly what I was seeing when I went to sleep.

Mine was bigger than the pic and didn't have the bright colours though.
edit on 28/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

Don't get caught up in other peoples data. It's a rabbit hole because you don't know which elements are correct. Usually there is only a few hits. Remember that.

The general IDEA is on target. The mental idea of what that translates into (oil rig) is incorrect. The REAL target shares some of the same characteristics as the guess and that is all. That is why it's a guess.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay, but to start. What I did in a nutshell is take natural bio-informatics, as in synthetic neurological structure and plasticity and design neat stuff as a result. More fun then a pig in a...barn.This involves a huge crossover of disciplines; biology, chemistry but most of all neurobiology which I design synthetics for neuromorphic "chips" I gave you more in a U2U. Have done a lot of free lance work in intelligence, diplomacy the later I'm very proud of. I know as a fact once I prevented a war. Have a turbine rating, can't fly my self (what a bitch) due to epilepsy and grand malls.

Trained in Neurobiology and information science, history and math (the later very abstract add naseum) Also very interested in quantum mechanics to classical translation, or translation to what we perceive as cause and effect. I love to invent and build "stuff" never imagined yet alone seen before.

Very heavy into Predictive Morphology, usually called "Prediction".

Also done a lot in aviation science.(great fun). Now your readers know a bit more about me, which is important to know something about the origin of ideas, hence the person, I have never used RV for the work I do. Mine is more direct and much less esoteric .So far it works very well. My first try? As I try not "to see through your or others eyes" this first post is impression texture ONLY. A natural area material, (plants likely weeds), and natural buildings not in the best shape... Rust perhaps? Near the ocean, at least I smell (sense) salt water like a pier or harbor.

First shot so please be patient, as stated for me it's been a long time, and at least in RV, and all else, for me patience pays. Will post more asap. If utterly wrong, then I'm not you are doing something wrong..

Later; arbiture

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Don't worry about explaining yourself. These are training and feedback targets designed to help.
Ego should play no part in the exercise. There will be hits and misses. No big deal. It's all a learning experience.
Regardless of skill level we all need practice.

I'm hoping to get a few people trying these actually because once we do we can tackle a group target and compile the data.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I agree, but to me ego is very different from arrogance. Ego in the strictest sense is identity or sense of self. But practice? You bet your sweet ass we all need it .I need to use free associative practice to "get in the mood", hence my dealing w/other posts. Some people have artistic talent that help them "think". Then there's me. So thanks for the reply and believe it or not this is HOW I work on it. Part of it is boring people...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Certainly. We all have our own processes.

I'm just relaying that we are not judging anything/anyone but the data.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Is everyone ready for the FEEDBACK on the last target?

We can give it more time if not.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join