Real Remote Viewing how to and targets

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Sorry for my impatience Spirit, should've known you were working on it.

I see the dilemma you were facing, we both described one of the targets pretty great.

So which target matches the result of the powerball?
edit on 26-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I say target for even is the winner even though with 3 fan blades as a prominent number in the picture - I would have assigned the picture as an odd.

If I were the "interpreter" of the test results, I'd have chosen the second (even) picture for the result.

Random NAILED it head-on AGAIN!
edit on 26/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Thanks, it was my 2nd try though, so I didn't nail it at once.

So would we have gotten the results of the powerball right?

Oops I thought I was talking to Spirit.

You did a very good job too with the bike, good thing you persevered in trying this.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by arbiture

Thanks? I don't know what I did specifically. I didn't understand what you were trying to say in that post. Could you reiterate in a way that is more understandable?

Sure, will do my best. I have a broad free lance and off the books intelligence background, works more "smoothly" that way. Though most is corporate as I work on inventing the future, as in an expression and demonstrable proof it works in my "Gadget Group", all corporate all free lance, all the time, in my "super-company Romper Rooms/labs/and Fabriprinter facilities, etc". its my money to be creative, but my free-lance stuff is also used for a few clients, not all technical. But 90++% is, often starts with, and the rest pure problem solving.

The rest contract work involving solving their problems my way. (Don't worry, like to think I'm a nice guy) We use different "ways" to categorize active concepts. In breaking them down as "actionable players" or impact or "Change Agents". What I said was one way to use another method to define what is descriptives only, we each use what is known to us, grab a crow bar and make it fit in such new areas.

What you did was what I love to see; creative people deductively and unique to themselves "working the problem" You did that in spades, and I salute you not being inhibited, and will go far. Nutshell? I translated what you said in to OS/UNCLASSIFIED ways to adapt it, and use it at least understand you. No, I don't "pilfer" other peoples stuff, very tacky and immoral.

What you did from use your talent to deal with (w/ is "with" by the way, yes I invented it.) You have to gift of assigning patters in an amorphous, adaptive and very bio-informatic (natures way of making biology blast everyone else out of the water manner, THAT solves problems based on the little I saw. Yup, I invented it as you did what I saw. How do you think we come up w/new words? Invent them. You used more, and connected concepts and invented words to explain the how. Very cool.

RV is most interesting despite being rusty, I use other methods for the most part. Feel free to send me a U2U for more ways to have me bore you to tears, already hear other people snoring.I don't blame them. Hope your not as personal ID's and associated tags is anathema to being a privacy stickler. Been hacked, you know the line if I get f***** at least I expect to enjoy it? Nope. My greatest pleasure is to learn from others and yup, I do need to get out more...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Sorry, but, I don't think we'd have had anything more than the statistical 50 50 chance as a TEAM because:

1. I would have assigned evens and odds to the opposite pictures.
2. We didn't have enough people.

BUT, if Spirit Warrior had done this with just you alone - there'd be no doubt which one to pick.

Ooops, sorry I replied and now see you meant this for Spirit. I apologize for answering too quickly.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Lol, don't worry, you are allowed to speak too.

But we both described each target pretty well, so I'm wondering what went wrong there with regards to the future predicting aspect of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Thanks again? Despite my "talent", lol, I still didn't understand what you were aiming at precisely.

You are basically just saying I did well at the RV tasks here?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Thanks, it was my 2nd try though, so I didn't nail it at once.

So would we have gotten the results of the powerball right?

Oops I thought I was talking to Spirit.

You did a very good job too with the bike, good thing you persevered in trying this.

The correct target result is ODD (motorcycle). So the target Random did while awesomely good was technically 'off' target.

However, here is the mind blowing aspect. Now that I HAVE shown you the picture it makes the results a hit. Not supposed to close that loop in the temporal sense. But I wanted to show why the targets were hard to determine one or the other and open discussion.

Had this been a real world target then I would have nullified the results by doing this.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Will do. As stated it can be a bit more difficult to do it my way, but just how can I do "it" any other way? Will take maybe 3-4 or so days but do need some response to your first OS-ATS post to me, helps me free-associate anyway so usually a win-win. And its impossible to, well almost name "what IT is" I told you they said I worked to hard at it but they are not the ones giggling ok, laughing now.

Remember our attempts to find US General Dozier kidnapped by the Red Brigade? THEY (the RV''s) made the mistake in what I can talk about by saying "what the say objects, not texture, flow of geo-topological including man made descriptives. A clue. Trees unless made to DON'T RUST! But as said, we make a pattern and call something a room or have no other way to "define, describe, or understand the spacial reference.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Shall we do another CRV target for practice?

I think you guys are getting the hang of it.

I would like to see more data in the more esoteric fields from you guys now.
Such as 'purpose' or 'action' related data.

If I wanted to target a power plant the I would like to have some feedback as to the purpose.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Trex,

I'll post the Visualization up in a bit. It's a decent amount of typing but it's worth it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

(w/ is "with" by the way, yes I invented it.)

Nope, I used w/ plus several hundred other nifty note-taking abbreviations in the 60's.

And guess what? OTHER people have used w/ for with - I saw it in office usage and checked the net and here:

lac.smccme.edu...

Use see proof.

Arbiture, will you be doing the target tests with us?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Yes, and will delineated and as said a U2U is very useful here. You diD well I don't know if you hit on you local Baskin Robbins, no insult I assure assuredly, but THE PROBLEM ASSOCIATED PROCESS was very interesting.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I'm still wondering why we each described one of the two targets. It seems like the future predicting aspect didn't work.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
Shall we do another CRV target for practice?

I think you guys are getting the hang of it.

I would like to see more data in the more esoteric fields from you guys now.
Such as 'purpose' or 'action' related data.

If I wanted to target a power plant the I would like to have some feedback as to the purpose.

I need a LOT more practice (years worth) so if we're going for Bushear
in 'time', then I have to cram it all in FAST!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
We are inching closer to being able to formulate a full on target package with specific parameters.

Another 'neat' target would be something esoteric or anomalous.

The next target will be another good training target.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I'm still wondering why we both described one of the targets. It seems like the future predicting aspect didn't work.

Because you're stuck with the handicap of an opionated trainee who was already stuck on "3" and 'odds' and your picture had the 'odds' (prominent 3 blades). Besides, your "shapes" fit my picture and my shapes fit your picture better.

Interference splatter pattern.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

What's Bushear?

Trexter, you must realize I first started in RV not more than a week ago, I'm a trainee too.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

This is what we are doing. Practice and feedback.

It's not necessarily about needing a lot of time, we just need to find you the technique which flows well for you. Everybody has different needs for visualizing. The rest is practicing with that specific technique to refine it and tweak it to your liking.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

What's Bushear?

Trexter, you must realize I first started in RV not more than a week ago, I'm a trainee too.

OMG I had no idea! I presumed wrongly because you do so well. You know the saying about assuming. The shoe fits so I'll wear it this time.

Bushear - uuum - Iran's new nuke power plant.

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join