learn more

Real Remote Viewing how to and targets

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

It would be interesting to try remote viewing, but when I have tried ... well, it's not remote viewing, it's more just seeing through my mind's eye, what I end up seeing is not the physical at all but rather on some energetic level. It's not mundane at all. For example, a circle of psychic women here got together one afternoon to do all sorts of energy work that I don't really have any interest in. I was basically along for the ride. But we all went into the garden and sat down at a large table. We were then told what we were meant to look at and settled in to do just that. As soon as we "went under", so to speak, the hostess (and most experienced of them) said "Wow. She's already there!" in reference to me. We compared notes on what we saw. They all saw sadness and misery, hunger and filth. I saw perfect contentment and happiness.

So, therein lies my problem. How do I adjust my vision? Do you have any help for me?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Good to see you back.

I simply happened on this thread while perusing the Gray Area forum board and noticing the title I had to have a look. This is a subject that has interested me for some time. (I've been a member on Palyne ["PJ"] Gaenir's "TKR" site for a few years now.)

I tend to use my own method -- as there are many and no single one is the "only" one. (That's why Palyne's site is called "TKR" = "Ten Thousand Roads".) However I appreciate your approach and the advice you have given -- especially on the point that it's vital to make the task as non-leading as possible. On TKR it's done the same way: the viewer clicks on "get target" and is given a random target with a number and the task is usually along the lines: "Describe the focus of the photograph at the time the photo was taken."

I did some of your tasks and got some interesting results. Naturally I was careful to skip past any other members' posts where they gave their own and just found your posts where you revealed the targets so I could see if I got anything. I know we can't fully judge our own results but at least we often get a feel for how it went.

I can post my notes if you're interested, though of course some might assert that any "hits" I got were faked. Not much I can do about such responses except to say that no -- I didn't sneak a look at the revealed targets or use any comments you made to others as a basis for writing my own. I'd consider that a pointless excercise.
All the same, any such argument is quite reasonable as there is no way I can prove that I didn't "cheat" on the tasks. So, if I post my results they are just for your interest; they are statistically invalid from an objective standpoint.

Hope you don't mind but I'd like to suggest that it would be better not to give general feedback at all on any members' posted results until you have revealed the target and effectively closed out the task for further (statistically valid) input. This reduces the chances of other members even inadvertently being front-loaded. Maybe just thank them for posting, and perhaps post a date/time to reveal the target when you assign the task/s so that they know when they'll get feedback. Clearly, people like to get feedback as soon as possible, so if the time between posting the target task and giving the feedback is relatively short, that could be helpful.

Anyway if you'd like to discuss anything or you plan to run some new tasks I'd be glad to participate.

Best regards,

Mike

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/10/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

reply to post by CosmicEgg

I'd say you don't need to adjust your vision, really. Just because you picked up something different from the others doesn't mean you were wrong. You could have been picking up on a completely different place or time.

For remote viewing, it's all about practice and the various tasks are to help a person refine the abilities that we have but most of us rarely use in any task-specific way. I think if you have a read back through this thread and especially follow some of the OP's posts on methodology, you'll get a better impression of what "RV" is really about.

I have had sessions where I mainly seemed to pick up emotional impressions and these can be very difficult to characterize in realtion to a physical object -- but then, the main focus of a "target" is not always the purely physical, but the emotions surrounding it.

Other times, I preceive certain shapes and colours and as is our nature, I relate them to things I already know. Like "it looks something like a tree" and so forth. It doesn't mean it is a tree, but it has elements that relate to it, like verticality, certain colours, even a fair idea of a possible size range. And, a sense of a "natural" object versus a man-made one.

Then -- more rarely -- I get a session where I just see a very specific object and as far as I can tell, what I'm seeing is either what the thing actually is, or it's very close to it. If the impression is that strong, then my notes are often very short as I don't need to describe much in a roundabout way.

It could be argued that with sessions like that, it's not "true" remote viewing, but if we are able to describe the "target" accurately in a few words, then it still has a certain value.

More often, as you practice, you'll get things like the impression of motion, or sound, or something in the air, underwater, etc. And the "feel" of it can come through. Cold, hot, smooth, rough and so on. These are all useful and worth noting down.

Frequently, you'll get what we call "AOL" (analytic[al] overlay). This just means your imagination gets involved. If you sense something that just doesn't seem to follow or is perhaps too clear, then note it as "AOL". If you're not sure, use "AOL?" to indicate that. You'll come to recognize AOL (or apparent AOL) quite rapidly, but don't ignore it when it happens. Note it down as AOL (or AOL?). It can still be useful data for others to judge the overall value of a session.

Finally, don't worry if you completely "miss" the target. Nobody is expected to score "hits" all the time... Even a top baseballer doesn't hit a home run every time. But with practice and by drawing on our own abilities, we can probably improve our batting average.

Mike

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/10/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

This thread is now 17 pages and not particularly active atm, plus I have done some reading otherwise about RV so it's not a foreign concept. It's more about the fact, as explained, I have some trouble seeing the cold object. Maybe because I'm rather empathic - kind of extremely so - and so these emotional energies are more in my range of vision, so to speak. It will demand quite a lot of practice and quite a lot of "visual adjustment" in order to see things on a mundane level, particularly in light of the fact that I don't even see the "projected mundane level".

What I seem to see is the higher energetic levels, more perhaps what the soul is experiencing than what the physical body is experiencing. This will demand more info than is out there presently, and I suspect a whole lot of practice. I doubt I will get that in a (currently) slow moving thread.

It really would be good for me to learn this, especially in light of something that just happened and has happened previously as well. I am loath to put this in the thread though because I know there are too many who will naturally choose hostile denial in lieu of interest or assistance.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

reply to post by CosmicEgg

I follow what you're saying.
Hopefully the thread will get active again once the OP sees our posts and drops by.

Meanwhile, I understand about the empathic aspect. This can actually be useful as well, even when the "target" is just a photograph. Often we can still pick up on the emotional aspects of it and sometimes, they make quite a difference. Certainly happens for me that way at times.

Main thing is, everyone's different and we don't all get to the same result in exactly the same way. No need to write lots of detail if you try a task. Whatever comes through for you is fine. Some olks just seem to get an image, others get a "scene", others get emotions more than anything. I agree that's the hardest to sort out but it's still all part of the greater whole.

I think the only way we can advise you better is to see what sort of results you get with some tasks. Then it's possible to figure ways to focus more on this level.

About what you mentioned at the end of your post: that's absolutely okay, there's no need to mention anything you'd rather not. Some things are best kept personal.

Meanwhile I might message the OP and ask him/her to drop in.

Best regards,

Mike

edit on 9/10/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Excellent. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance (online).

I have been to TKR and am fairly familiar with the site and some members. However, my experience with the forum members (at the time) was not the best. I do not wish to make a blanket statement of the site or generalize, but my experience at the time was a bit ugh..

The majority of the posters on the forum seemed to be a bit egotistical in their responses. Sort of a higher than thou attitude. But, I'll be back there before long. I don't wish that to be the entirety of my experience there. I know for a fact the TKR staff is quite polite and set up a very good free site for RV.

That said. OK.
Lets look at the target data you came up with. It would be a pointless exercise to cheat on these exercises; or even brag about results. The entire point of the thread is a sort of intro into the technique and a bit of beginner how to. No judgments. No ego. Just learning from trial and error and discussion.

I also agree about setting up the task v results differently. I didn't intend for the thread to end up with everything all rolled into one but it ended up thus. Perhaps a separate thread for results and feedback?

The real story is that my original intent was one direction and ended up a few degrees off in the end

Such is life.

Lets keep the ball rolling then shall we..

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

..... I have some trouble seeing the cold object. Maybe because I'm rather empathic - kind of extremely so - and so these emotional energies are more in my range of vision, so to speak. It will demand quite a lot of practice and quite a lot of "visual adjustment" in order to see things on a mundane level, particularly in light of the fact that I don't even see the "projected mundane level".

What I seem to see is the higher energetic levels, more perhaps what the soul is experiencing than what the physical body is experiencing. This will demand more info than is out there presently, and I suspect a whole lot of practice. I doubt I will get that in a (currently) slow moving thread.

It really would be good for me to learn this, especially in light of something that just happened and has happened previously as well. I am loath to put this in the thread though because I know there are too many who will naturally choose hostile denial in lieu of interest or assistance.

I completely sympathize with you about how your ability works. I am 'extremely' empathic as well and I feel the energies quite easily and viewing was something I had to learn to do. When I do this without using the protocol I can get an impression of the entire subject all at once and have to sort through the data backwards.

The biggest difficulty for me, because of how my abilities work, is to NOT want to know any data other than the one little item I'm focused on.

For instance. I'm an engineer by trade. I use the ability naturally for problem solving. I can figure out the entire working order of something in my head in about half a second. Then I have to go back and deconstruct what it is inside the mechanism I'm looking for.

With RV we are just targeting the puzzle pieces one at a time. To me this was quite a cumbersome task and seems inefficient compared to the fact that I can get it all at once. BUT ... and this is a big but ... the data has less errors when you use the RV method and look at the little pieces of detail and then put it all together.

To reply to your post.
The task you refer to was not set up very specifically. You could have been at the correct location, but 1000 years in the future or past. It could have been a completely different scene. Since there is truly no time, your essence (energy) will be there throughout at this point.

Furthermore, there are two other phenomenon that I personally feel is true. The first is because we are empathic we can get the targets energies and emotions quite quickly.

The second thing is that we will be attracted to 'notice' things which have a sympathetic or synergistic relationship to our own energies and emotions. A simplistic example is .... you are happy and in a good place in your life. You notice more people smiling at you through the day and you meet more happy people.

Like attracts like. This is VERY true in the non-physical realm.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Is anybody still giving out targets? I would like to practice.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
Is anybody still giving out targets? I would like to practice.

Thank you.

The targets set up in the thread are still valid if you have not tried them. Just look at my initial targets post and don't look at the feedback until your done. Start from page one and scroll down to avoid 'accidentally cheating'.

If we generate more interest in the thread once again I can start up more targets. It takes a bit of work so I would like to have a few people to join in.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Below are three targets that are recycled. But they are still good if you have not looked at the feedback.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CRV TARGETS

Target 3817

Target 4767

Target 9023

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Instructions:

Recommend everyone re-reads the information posts I have before tackling the targets (at the beginning of the thread)

It may help to write out these questions in your own terminology before proceeding. This way you will not feel lead to perceive something. Remember these same questions are for EVERY target and are generic. They are not meant to lead you in any direction. The purpose of the questions is simply to provide examples of the small data sets you need to compile.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do the cool-down/relaxation technique of your choice until you are totally relaxed.

Before the session begins say this phrase a few times like a mantra “ I will now perceive only data that is related to the target. All other impressions and thoughts will flow away from me as if they were flowing down a river. Those impressions related to the target will seem to linger in my perception.”

Ask yourself each question. Right after that SAY “ I will now perceive …any colors related to the target” etc..

Should you get any flashes of images, even if they are a complete picture write it down. Then do your best to forget that image entirely and focus on small pieces of data. Tell yourself you do NOT want to know what it is until the last step.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Example Questions to aid your session:

1) Relative to myself is the target very small, small, same size, large, very large, huge?

2) Are there any colors associated with the target? (list)

3) Are there any sounds associated with the target?

4) What would the target taste like if I licked it?

5) Is there any sense of hot or cold associated with the target? Parts of both? Neutral?

6) Is the target an object, a place, a natural scene, a person, an animal? A combination?

7) Are there any shapes relative to the target? List basic shape data.

8) Is this a natural or man-made target? Natural / Man-made / elements of both.

9) Does the target serve a purpose or have a function. (Yes/no describe impressions). (Purposeful / Random / describe. )

10) Is there anything happening associated with the target? (Action, movement, stillness, nothing) elaborate and describe.

11) Are there any emotions attached to the target? (serene, anger, joy, sadness, excitement, dull)

12) If I were standing at the target what would I sense? (With your everyday senses: Touch, taste, smell, sight )

13) If I were at the target what emotions would I feel?

14) If I touched the target what would it feel like? (wet, dry, textures, slippery, rough, soft, smooth, jagged, sharp, dull)

15) Is there any action relative to the target? Describe in detail

16) Are there any forces at work ? Natural / Man-made? Or Nothing?

17) If I were to sketch a very rough outline of the target what would it look like? Sketch it.

18) If I were shown a picture of the target on a computer screen what would it look like in general? Sketch it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm afraid I didn't quite understand what you were trying to convey in your original post and looked for examples of other people viewing your targets. I think I stopped around page 6 or so, if there are more targets I'll attempt to view them. Will you give me feedback spirit? I believe you are the original thread starter if I recall correctly.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Very well. Do you understand the theory at this point then?

Target 3638

Yes, I'll post the feedback.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes I understand the theory and practice now. Thanks for the new target.

I'll get right to work, as soon as my household settles down.
edit on 16-11-2012 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So... when they are off to college then

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

So... when they are off to college then

No I have no children, thankfully. I'm 20 years old and have roommates, so it gets kind of loud at times.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Couldn't edit my previous post so here goes..

1) Relative to myself is the target very small, small, same size, large, very large, huge? Very Large

2) Are there any colors associated with the target? (list) Blue, Grey, Silver

3) Are there any sounds associated with the target? The sound a propeller would make combined with water

4) What would the target taste like if I licked it? Cold and metal

5) Is there any sense of hot or cold associated with the target? Parts of both? Neutral? Cold and metal

6) Is the target an object, a place, a natural scene, a person, an animal? A combination? An object with water so you could call it an object with a natural scene

7) Are there any shapes relative to the target? List basic shape data. Cylindrical

8) Is this a natural or man-made target? Natural / Man-made / elements of both. Man-made entirely

9) Does the target serve a purpose or have a function. (Yes/no describe impressions). (Purposeful / Random / describe. ) Yes it serves both purpose and function.

10) Is there anything happening associated with the target? (Action, movement, stillness, nothing) elaborate and describe. Moving through water

11) Are there any emotions attached to the target? (serene, anger, joy, sadness, excitement, dull) Deceit stuck out to me big time

12) If I were standing at the target what would I sense? (With your everyday senses: Touch, taste, smell, sight ) Cold Metal

13) If I were at the target what emotions would I feel? Fear and Wonder

14) If I touched the target what would it feel like? (wet, dry, textures, slippery, rough, soft, smooth, jagged, sharp, dull) If not submerged dry and metal to the touch. If submerged wet and metal. I wrote down in my journal "smooth metal with rough sharp edges like steel"

15) Is there any action relative to the target? Describe in detail Centrifugal force and motion.

16) Are there any forces at work ? Natural / Man-made? Or Nothing? A lot of machinery

17) If I were to sketch a very rough outline of the target what would it look like? Sketch it. A cylinder *sketch of cylinder on paper*

18) If I were shown a picture of the target on a computer screen what would it look like in general? Sketch it. A cylinder

It took me about 30 minutes to gather these results. I got a very cold sense when I was viewing this object. I'm still kind of cold right now typing this. Can't wait for a response back.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
>>>

[color=RED]This was an absolutely fantastic session on your part. Let me elaborate on that just a bit before we get into the feedback.

Regarding the data the more hits you get on the target the better. Not all of them will be hits, but that is perfectly fine. The main idea is to have enough data to decide, out of two or so pictures, which one is being described.

Keep this in mind on your feedback. The picture COULD be anything on Earth. It could be a picture of a Hermit Crab, a man walking a dog, or an underground parking structure.

For your feedback to work as a training aid you must think back to what the impressions were like when you did the session. When you have 'Hits' in a data field try and mentally recreate that condition/feeling/state of mind moving through your practice sessions

Couldn't edit my previous post so here goes..

1) Relative to myself is the target very small, small, same size, large, very large, huge? Very Large
Hit. Right on target

2) Are there any colors associated with the target? (list) Blue, Grey, Silver
Hit. Right on target

3) Are there any sounds associated with the target? The sound a propeller would make combined with water This is a direct hit. You cannot see it, but the picture was taken from a boat

4) What would the target taste like if I licked it? Cold and metal
Hit > Absolutely

5) Is there any sense of hot or cold associated with the target? Parts of both? Neutral? Cold and metal
Hit

6) Is the target an object, a place, a natural scene, a person, an animal? A combination? An object with water so you could call it an object with a natural sceneDirect Hit. This one piece of data could ID this target alone

7) Are there any shapes relative to the target? List basic shape data. Cylindrical
Depends on the perspective you viewed it from. Arching would be a better term. A Close miss

8) Is this a natural or man-made target? Natural / Man-made / elements of both. Man-made entirely
Hit. Quite right

9) Does the target serve a purpose or have a function. (Yes/no describe impressions). (Purposeful / Random / describe. ) Yes it serves both purpose and function. Hit >> the goal would be to also take a stab at what you 'feel' that purpose might be had you said 'yes' to purpose

10) Is there anything happening associated with the target? (Action, movement, stillness, nothing) elaborate and describe. Moving through waterDirect Hit. Moving water > and through water is another

11) Are there any emotions attached to the target? (serene, anger, joy, sadness, excitement, dull) Deceit stuck out to me big timeSubjective. This could actually be associated but is unknown at this point

12) If I were standing at the target what would I sense? (With your everyday senses: Touch, taste, smell, sight ) Cold MetalHit

13) If I were at the target what emotions would I feel? Fear and WonderSubjective but I think everyone would feel just this way at this target

14) If I touched the target what would it feel like? (wet, dry, textures, slippery, rough, soft, smooth, jagged, sharp, dull) If not submerged dry and metal to the touch. If submerged wet and metal. I wrote down in my journal "smooth metal with rough sharp edges like steel"Hits all over the place. Once again you have water, metal, and submerged metal all included. This data piece would easily ID a target

15) Is there any action relative to the target? Describe in detail Centrifugal force and motion.Possibly

16) Are there any forces at work ? Natural / Man-made? Or Nothing? A lot of machineryPossibly. Given the location you may have been able to have other data come in besides machinery. Perhaps the propeller sound was still in mind here

17) If I were to sketch a very rough outline of the target what would it look like? Sketch it. A cylinder *sketch of cylinder on paper* A half cylinder would be a correct drawing, but a full cylinder may not have enough data

Consider that the companion target could have been a dead tree in the middle of the desert somewhere. In that instance it would be very very easy to identify the target you were describing and make a very lucrative financial, or other, decision had this been an ARV target. Lets do another target. You seem to have a good feel for this and the data is excellent so far
edit on 19-11-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Target 3638

Target Picture

Target info

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
Target 3638

Target Picture

Target info

Ah that "propeller sound" could have been the falls crashing against rocks, then? Interesting I didn't think I was going to do so well. For the emotions I said deceit because truthfully I did not see a bridge, I saw the cylindrical shape and my mind must have filled in the pieces with submarine. I did in fact feel all the water and sharp steel and very very cold, even now looking at that picture and reading it is Niagara falls I get cold

Do you have more targets?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The 'prop' sound could actually have been just that. If you went to the time and location of the picture, per instructions, you may have heard it that way. The photographer was likely on a boat taking the picture.

Don't worry too much about guessing the actual structure incorrectly. It's just one more piece of data.
The real gold is all the little puzzle pieces, actual target hits, that are obtained. The higher the percentage of good hits relative to mental noise (imagination) the more accurate the session will be.

That is the ultimate goal -> more data hits. Guessing the target overall is just icing on the cake.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join