It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Remote Viewing how to and targets

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I was afraid of that, it may have something to do with having no specific target number to start from.

I can try again but it was a long day and it probably won't get any better.

I see. The issue is that you don't have a specific visual to focus on without a target number.

Picture this. I WILL show you a picture later. The next picture actually. Focus on that event. Feel yourself seeing the picture. Now imagine that you can go into that picture and experience it as if you were there....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Spirit, in case you missed it, my retry is on the previous page. I'm off to bed, see you guys tomorrow and we'll see how it goes.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

I wouldn't say that there is such a deep disconnect with ones anchor-perspective. Strange enough experiences from all aspects can trigger dissociation, often called a psychotic break. But please understand: Most who do have a sense of non-locality still, hopefully know WHERE EVER they, the geo-spacial and temporal perception "are, is," I may be lost but its still ME, and thats the key. Even in a non-lucid (boring) dream, weird as it often is we are ALWAYS US. Having a talisman, (called a token in the movie Inception, good movie IMO) can be a modifier such as something powerfully self identifying with an experience and past memory ONLY you can "remember".

I use a favorite scent from Lilacs which grew in my childhood back yard. I was up to 8 years old at that house and always experienced the moment, but being young and a serious pain had very little knowledge of anything outside the few people I knew then, and my sense-of-self is as is most not just who we know but our worldview at that time. Me, then? A time of safety, before anything bad happened, though never family issues. Was running amok in a few very cool labs, factories, r&d centers all supervised by the way. And more. My parents we're never stupid, and I never got a chemistry set. Got a short wave radio though. Can't be used to incinerate a large city. (It WOULD have been an accident)

As for the "lottery numbers"? May not be, but have not gone into this project yet. Are not many lottery numbers chosen individually or groups of two? Thats how I recall the one or two tickets I bought. OK, thats a sorry a** lie, Lets say not a whole lot. Yeah BIG DEAL. More logical to group in a 3-2-4, etc pattern like ss#s and 3-3-4 like phone numbers. Or assign a pattern to no-pattern numbers which we do, and one pathetic way to impress people at parties. If no pattern, create one. One reason no talent people like me feel an artists emotion in effective art. The ancients knew shapes and symbols, images and patterns had power. A silhouette of a wolf? Power, but thats simplistic. The reason for embodied pattern in things like need to remember numbers? Its not hard to remember phone or ss#'s, is it? Musical pattern as cadence. (I got to look up the lottery stuff...)

Traditionally there are numbers associated with locations, GPS but previously longitude/latitude. Also just random numbers, and I'll get into that (short hypothesis, some other and my guess is it is likely 1: a locality time stamp, after all is that image "real time"?) Despite my conviction there is quantum mechanics here, and then time is meaningless, I get into that later, like since the image is given to you by a person, THEY have it "timed stamped". Thats how we translate (IMO) the pre-classical or world of physics we experience, think linear, synchronous and for us that cause and effect. Time is a handy illusion. But those numbers can be a lot, I have heard of random numbers even random numbers computer generated. Or an image in number format.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Regarding post by RandomEsotericScreenName> Replace his/her modifies or assigned terms Relaxed Joy (people in motion as in recreation, play?) and others replace with: Code Word, (CW) usually project not name replacement, Code Name though is interchangeable I always saw as "CW" (assigned name, anything, as concept symbol, de-personalize something as in assign it a number? ) Action Word (AW) Can be a number of things, I can mention the "Project Execution Protocol" or the equivalent as a confirmation "multiple-key" and crypto associated with things like weapons launch, usually much less dramatic. PRO WORD (PW) Often NOT written down. Often a modifier and akin to "General Orders that apply". Can also mean something like " picture it as you in this situation", and more A lot of other stuff.

Saw other interesting things in what was said. A crossover can be thought of as its level of or its Classified Rating, perhaps the importance to the, or way of assigning its importance as how dominant an Actor? How "connected" to what the target creator THINKS is important? Will cover more in my own post.

BTW, Great points and always good to have our own names for things we wish to own, as in understand. Nice, Random...
edit on 25/4/12 by arbiture because: Add stuff

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Arbiture,

Can you attempt to get us some data on the current target specified on page 8? We seem to have a conflicting set of data and need some data-sets which can become the tie breaker.

Ringle,

We need your data as well if you can.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Spirit, in case you missed it, my retry is on the previous page. I'm off to bed, see you guys tomorrow and we'll see how it goes.

This did help quite a bit. This seems to be on target. Thanks Random.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Arbiture,

Can you attempt to get us some data on the current target specified on page 8? We seem to have a conflicting set of data and need some data-sets which can become the tie breaker.

Ringle,

We need your data as well if you can.

Will proceed in the am. But what may appear as conflicting data may have SOME common aspect. Or it could be junk. It all plays. As for "my data" can you be more specific, and yes I will mention my "sense of presence work". Search work by Dr. Michael Persinger, Laurentian University, Canada for basic outline, methodology and methods he employed, and in areas that he pioneered. Sorry, my computer won't let me attach a link. Its mean to me. (Mother ******* Hen...)

Have not forgotten to address your original comments to me, thats next along with page 8.

Bob

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

There is a simplified instruction set along with an example questionnaire with the target. I will show one picture as feedback which is directly associated with the target. The goal is to describe and NOT name the target picture I will be showing as feedback in the morning.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

And you are going to use our numbers and buy the ticket. I want 20% if your too scared to show yourself or get your picture taken.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Power ball numbers 6, 9, 11, 3, 5, 7

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Thanks? I don't know what I did specifically. I didn't understand what you were trying to say in that post. Could you reiterate in a way that is more understandable?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

And you are going to use our numbers and buy the ticket. I want 20% if your too scared to show yourself or get your picture taken.

Is that so?

The task is to describe the target NOT get ANY numbers from it.

We used the Power-Ball because it is a random event in the future with a public result.

Anyway, if I need money I just create it. The lotto has no connection here.

Perhaps this was a bad target based on the opinionated posts about it though the target instructions were clearly not read.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
Power ball numbers 6, 9, 11, 3, 5, 7

So you are guessing it's an ODD number then? The majority of those are odd.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
>>

This target had a null result because we didn't have a large enough data pool. As the judge, it appeared to me that the data sets were conflicting. One on target and the other on the other target.

This is why we generally need more people to increase the data pool.

>
edit on 26-4-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

very small Hit based on your later description

metallic copper or bronzish colour Hit. Like colors.

cha-ching ding-ding Good Hit

YUCK!

sticky hands warm Hit

object Hit

1/4th of a cylinder cut lengthwise, attached to 1/4th of a cube Not sure, you judge.

manmade Hit

yes purpose/function Good Hit

action, movement, a third shape (another 1/4th of a cube) Hit and Hit

mixed positive and negative emotions ok. possible

smell of metal Hit

personally unaffected emotionally

dry, smooth, cool

same question? see above - action, movement, a third shape (another 1/4th of a cube) Hit

forces? nothing explodes if that's what you mean. strictly mechanical. Good Hit. Mechanical.

same question? see above - 1/4th of a cylinder cut lengthwise, attached to 1/4th of a cube

same question? see above - 1/4th of a cylinder cut lengthwise, attached to 1/4th of a cube

Edit - "very small" was 1st impression but later impressions weren't "very small" - more like "smaller than me" but not VERY small.
edit on 25/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

1. Pretty small, fits between my hands.
2. Light green/metallic green.
3. Girating sound, like sirene or alarm but lower. Great Hit
4. Neutral.
5. Neutral
6. Object.Hit
7. Square, vertical surface, box, maybe a bow tie shape, a little bit shiny.not sure. Shiny is a hit though
8. Man made. Hit
9. Storage, packing material.
10. No.
11. Happy, surprise(d)
12. Festivity.
13. Joy. curiousity.
14. Smooth dry surface. Hit
15. No.
16. No.

I was thinking something like this,

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Good job Trexter!

Spirit, can we also see the other pic since the result was null?

The girating sound in my first attempt was really on target now that I know it was a motorbike.

The sound was one of a bike revving it's engine, WHOAM WHOAM!
edit on 26-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

And Trexter's description sounds like a bike shifthing gears and accelerating.
edit on 26-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
size = same as me (roughly) so that's a miss

sound is a major miss

shape = complex amorphous to me so that's a miss
edit - though the wheels are an easy shape to name - I missed those too.

colour = black, white, orange and red (no metallic except one little tailpipe) so colour is a miss.

definately mixed positive and negative emotions so that's a hit

Thanks! Waiting for "visualization exercise" (???) you mentioned some pages back.

edit on 26/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

If this had been the OTHER target it would be very good. This is the session that threw the results off actually. Though we had hits on the correct target this data set had just as many on the other target. In fact, some here are even more of a DIRECT hit so I was weighting heavily toward this data. Which, incidentally and surprisingly is not correct

Technically I'm not supposed to show you the target here because it creates the feedback loop that could have lead you to this result in the past. It's a brain teaser I know but since this is for edification I will post it anyway this time. Feedback based on OTHER target representing EVEN Number result

Larger than me. Hit
Yellow green blue.Hit on blue
Sound of wind or water.Huge hit on Both!
Salty. Perfect Hit
Warm.Hit
View with object.Good Hit
Semi circular, or circular shapes Good Hit
Both man made and natural. Excellent
Nature, farming.BOOM! This was the major hit. This is a WindFARM target! That is the name of the photograph even
Stillness, nature Hit
SereneHit
Wind, freshness.Great Hit
Laydback.
Rough but soft., grassy.
No
Natural forces.Hit

Something with these circular shapes like this piled, or maybe a structure that has the circular or semicircular shapes. Hit

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope this was of more use.

Here is the Target for the EVEN result. It is such a good fit for our dataset here

ARV result for EVEN target
edit on 26-4-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
size = same as me (roughly) so that's a miss

sound is a major miss

shape = complex amorphous to me so that's a miss
edit - though the wheels are an easy shape to name - I missed those too.

colour = black, white, orange and red (no metallic except one little tailpipe) so colour is a miss.

definately mixed positive and negative emotions so that's a hit

Thanks! Waiting for "visualization exercise" (???) you mentioned some pages back.

edit on 26/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

This is an example of why you cannot judge your own results. Because you have an idea already forming what the data is. The data is compared to BOTH targets and that is why some are hits as well.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join