Real Remote Viewing how to and targets

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I don't know if there are any big events coming up that have two possible outcomes. Maybe something with the elections?

Also, is there a limit to the amount of possible outcomes of an event you can describe a target to. Like could you pick 4 targets to predict a future event with 4 possible outcomes?
edit on 25-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

Absolutely correct. We can have multiple outcomes. This only makes it harder on me having to pick and judge from 4 targets. Those who are doing the RV session still only need to describe one target.

Example: Lets say we target Microsoft stock. We want to know if it will go
1) Down a lot
2) Down a little
3) Up a little
4) Up a lot

In this case I, as the target monitor, would set a separate target for each possible outcome.

The viewer would describe what target they will be shown in the future as feedback.

I then have to give you that feedback and show you ONLY one of those targets.

Make sense?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Jeah it sure does, I was just wondering cause with only two targets and a 50/50 chance it would not be applicable to really interesting purposes.

Like making lots o money.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What are these "separate targets"? I mean are they like 4 sets of stock market ticker numbers for MS stock or are they 4 different pictures like we've been doing, each assigned to one of the possible outcomes?

In other words, for feedback do you want just a number guess or that list of picture questions we did throughout the thread before?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

That's the thing...it's not 50/50. It only seems that way.

Tell me, what are the odds that I can target you on a picture of anything in the universe and I decide it is a sailboat on the water. You describe a boat on the water in your session.

These are the odds we are talking about. The initial event may possibly be a 50/50 chance, but the end result is not due to the process. If we had accurate target data each time we would be 'guessing' at the end result with 100% accuracy every time. The probability (not odds) of that go up by factors.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I'm strongly against the money making angle for myself (personally) but then I certainly show no signs of having the 'gift' yet anyway so that's all mute.

If I could learn it, I'd use it to locate lost people and or reunite deceased remains with their families.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Jeah but I mean the possible outcomes of the event wich we assign two targets to.

There are more applications for predicting everyday events if you can predict more possible outcomes, by assigning more than two targets, instead of with an event that has only two possible outcomes.

Ah, I was only joking around with the lots o money thing. Still, I see nothing wrong with helping people and helping yourself on the side, why not?

Btw, I replied to the wrong post.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So where are we at with remote viewing?

Has anyone got the jist of how to do it and if so... mind giving me a short lesson?
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

I'm strongly against the money making angle for myself (personally) but then I certainly show no signs of having the 'gift' yet anyway so that's all mute.

If I could learn it, I'd use it to locate lost people and or reunite deceased remains with their families.

Many people are against using it for this. That's ok.
I don't personally use it for this but I don't mind either way. I personally feel that is an old belief.

Think of it this way. This ability is ALWAYS running in the background and speaking through our subconscious mind. It DOES influence us all the time. We just don't recognize it. Assuming you do anything to make money, even your everyday job, this ability is working for you in that arena even if you don't recognize it.

This is all for edification. Nobody is betting on the market from this thread. It's all educational.

Last, this is yet another post where you belittle your ability. I have to point out to you that your belief there WILL come true. It's been proven in a lab even.

Example: An RV study was conducted with a set and experienced group of RV participants. The lab Managers and Monitors were exchanged for the experiment.

They ran a number of Targets for each lab scenario/layout with the same viewers but different staff. The results were pretty clear. The staff that created a positive atmosphere had the best results. The lab that had skeptic leaders and a negative outlook did the worst.

Just keep in mind your beliefs and feelings DO make an impact.

This is part of the entire discussion and science behind how quantum mechanics is tied in.

I'm only telling you this to help not to be hard on you. Believe in yourself. Besides, who is good at something right away even though they are a beginner? Random has done this before a little bit.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
So where are we at with remote viewing?

Has anyone got the jist of how to do it and if so... mind giving me a short lesson?
Thanks!

The lesson is in the first two or so posts and throughout the thread from then on.

There are descriptions, lessons, targets, and feedback.

Is there a specific question?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Check the thread, Spirit posted the techniques and you'll see we had some really good results.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm thinking this will be a decent ARV training target.

The results of the Power-Ball lotto: Will the Power-Ball be an odd or even number?

Results link

Granted, the ARV session with 4 possible resluts scenarios would be more exciting but we would have to find a target that had those 4 possibilities. The ones I listed in the stock example are actually used in real targeting, but we would have to predetermine what is a 'lot' and a 'little' and these experiments generally runs the course of a few days to a week.

With the Power-Ball target we will get feedback in one day.

Or we could break the Power-Ball number into quarters and have 4 possibilities. Say target 1 is a number from 1-10, target 2 is 11-20,..etc..

Comments?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Good idea, let's start modest, 2 outcomes.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Check the thread, Spirit posted the techniques and you'll see we had some really good results.

Ok... cool. Thanks!

I will go back and see if I can find the techniques and then I will come back with... probably...questions.

Be back...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

We could technically reveal the outcome of the elections right now. We just assign a target to each of the candidates. Do the sessions, judge the data to the closest match, then we have our answer. This is a multiple outcome question and answer.

Here is the catch. To close the feedback loop I would have to come back and show you guys the target after the election is over and you guys would have to remember to come back and look.

It may work without that feedback loop but I don't think it's ever been tried. This would be more of a quantum mechanics temporal AND possibly entanglement question.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ARV Target #1

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

New Target

Target ARV #1

DESCRIBE the target that I will show you feedback on Thursday morning. Describe all the data elements you can about the target at the time the photo was taken.
The target feedback will be determined by the result of the Power-Ball tonight April 25, 2012.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Instructions:

Recommend everyone re-reads the information posts I have before tackling the targets.

It may help to write out these questions in your own terminology before proceeding. This way you will not feel lead to perceive something. Remember these same questions are for EVERY target and are generic. They are not meant to lead you in any direction. The purpose of the questions is simply to provide examples of the small data sets you need to compile.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do the cool-down/relaxation technique of your choice until you are totally relaxed.

Before the session begins say this phrase a few times like a mantra “ I will now perceive only data that is related to the target. All other impressions and thoughts will flow away from me as if they were flowing down a river. Those impressions related to the target will seem to linger in my perception.”

Ask yourself each question. Right after that SAY “ I will now perceive …any colors related to the target” etc..

Should you get any flashes of images, even if they are a complete picture write it down. Then do your best to forget that image entirely and focus on small pieces of data. Tell yourself you do NOT want to know what it is until the last step.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Example Questions to aid your session:

1) Relative to myself is the target very small, small, same size, large, very large, huge?

2) Are there any colors associated with the target? (list)

3) Are there any sounds associated with the target?

4) What would the target taste like if I licked it?

5) Is there any sense of hot or cold associated with the target? Parts of both? Neutral?

6) Is the target an object, a place, a natural scene, a person, an animal? A combination?

7) Are there any shapes relative to the target? List basic shape data.

8) Is this a natural or man-made target? Natural / Man-made / elements of both.

9) Does the target serve a purpose or have a function. (Yes/no describe impressions). (Purposeful / Random / describe. )

10) Is there anything happening associated with the target? (Action, movement, stillness, nothing) elaborate and describe.

11) Are there any emotions attached to the target? (serene, anger, joy, sadness, excitement, dull)

12) If I were standing at the target what would I sense? (With your everyday senses: Touch, taste, smell, sight )

13) If I were at the target what emotions would I feel?

14) If I touched the target what would it feel like? (wet, dry, textures, slippery, rough, soft, smooth, jagged, sharp, dull)

15) Is there any action relative to the target? Describe in detail

16) Are there any forces at work ? Natural / Man-made? Or Nothing?

17) If I were to sketch a very rough outline of the target what would it look like? Sketch it.

18) If I were shown a picture of the target on a computer screen what would it look like in general? Sketch it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That would be cool, the election.

When is the deadline for the target? I spent a great amount of energy on my thread today, I don't know if I can still focus tonight.

Never mind, tomorrow morning I see, ok I'll give it a go tonight.

ETA @ below, LOL, and thnx.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

That would be cool, the election.

When is the deadline for the target? I spent a great amount of energy on my thread today, I don't know if I can still focus tonight.

Never mind, tomorrow morning I see, ok I'll give it a go tonight.

Yes, your thread is doing well. Great subject by the way.

For the election, we would first have to get these clowns to decide who is actually running first !

We could have done the Repub nominee but that is too late now.

Think of other targets sometime and we can set them up.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Btw, I listen to this on the background to really relax when I do my session,

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
odd - 3

gambling is wrong ... it keeps the poor and ignorant broke.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
odd - 3

gambling is wrong ... it keeps the poor and ignorant broke.

I submit that it does not. We create our own realities.

We need the target description of the photo not the actual answer. We don't really care about the lotto, we just need a random result not yet chosen.

(MUSL) is a non-profit, government-benefit association owned and operated by its 33 member lotteries. Each MUSL member offers one or more of the games administered by MUSL. All profits are retained by the state lottery and are used to fund projects approved by the state legislatures.

Money from this can go to education and other worthy programs.

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join