It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Remote Viewing how to and targets

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logmafia
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Big Hit
Green Hit
Inside Could be relative.
2 people Hit. At least two people.
it is warm Possible hit

I drew a circle with a star in it, then tried to re-draw it with kind of a spiral. Big Hit!! If you view the main rotor blades from above this is the pattern they would make.
It seems very active like a rug with lots of spinning designs in it.

Good session. Don't forget to list more shape data, and emotional content, function (if any), etc..
There is a list of questions to go through.
Good session overall.

Target Feedback for 3970 is on page 5.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Very good once again. You'll be surprised again. Many data sets are on target but your assumptions are off.
You will see that you had the structural elements down, but your mind couldn't find a match so it jumped to the first thing that made sense. It's perfectly normal and is a great example of what I have been trying to relay.

I hope this feedback is helpful, because it should clue you in on how your perception is operating. Good job.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Thanks again, and good to see this thread getting more attention, and more participants, that are also doing a good job and getting hits.

Good job guys!

ETA, it is kinda strange though, My first impression I got was the structure in the pic I posted, and it seemed that all the descriptions were based on that, not the other way around.
edit on 24-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

If you have not done the session with Target 0743 and would like to, proceed no further in this thread

Target Feedback for 0743 following this post.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Hi, well that wasn't bad I guess, some pretty good hits, some big misses.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

I immediately got a picture in my head so I think all my descriptions were influenced by that so...

1. Very large. Ok. Good Hit
2. Blue, black, brown, green. All good Hit
3. Music, voices, chatter.Good Hit. Indicative of the area.
4. Metal taste.Boom. Hit
5. Cold metal. Hit
6. Object Hit
7. Triangular, towering. BOOM! Triangular is a key word.
8. Man made.Hit
9. No purpose.miss
10. People walking, sitting. no, but there may have been depending on 'when' you viewed it
11. recreation.Very good. Gardening IS a hobby. Nice
12.No real purpose.miss
13. Voices, chatter, sunny day.Hit
14. Cold metal, rivets.Excellent
15. View, stationairy object.Excellent
16. Nothing.
17. Relaxed, joy, impressed.Relaxed is a good hit. All these are good descriptions

I think it might be a view of the Eiffel tower, but that's probably too obvious.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

Possibly in contention for the best session yet. This was very good.

NOW, about the Eiffel Tower feeling.

This is so perfect as an example I have to thank you. If you look closely at the structure of the Eiffel tower you will see the same triangular type frame. This is a PERFECT example of what the left-brain/mind does with the data you get.

You see, the elements in the data are right on and usually are. This is the exact reason we need to phrase the target questions a certain way. The mind will ALWAYS want to guess at the data and you have to be aware of that and just write the data. In this case the mind picked one of the most recognizable and famous structures in the world.

Sometimes you will be right on in your guess but often this is not the case.

I had a very strong feeling someone would guess Eiffel tower on this on but I could not say that in advance. It would have led you guys to that image which is a no-no.

Great Job.

Now, lets hear how the session felt and what your impressions were.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Don't give me a hit for "window" - those don't count as windows in my book. I got 100% fail again. I was thinking, in bowling I'm SO lousey the teams wanted me for my 'handicap' figures, (though I 300'ed on the computer game at the back of the alley.) So, I'm thinking I'm no good for your upcoming 'team' experiment - unless my answers can be used for a 'control' NEGATE answer - in other words ... If TZ replied "X" then it probably is NOT "X".

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

It's not about being perfect. It never is.
Don't be so negative.

All you need to do is get some hits in the data field relating to the target. Window WOULD be a big hit.
If the second picture was of a Crab on a beach, window would lead us in the correct direction.

The idea is to 'compile' all the data from each person. The more hits you have in the collection give you an idea what to do with it.

Post your data. The feedback will help you get better.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
All we need is 3 or 4 people to do a target for an ARV session.

In this case I intend to set up something which will blow peoples minds.

We can actually view a target that has not even been chosen yet. We can also view the content of that target as something in the future which has not happened yet. In essence, this will tell us what the future holds if we phrase the question correctly.

We will need a data pool for this however. One viewer could do it, but it's better with a few.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Don't give me a hit for "window" - those don't count as windows in my book. I got 100% fail again. I was thinking, in bowling I'm SO lousey the teams wanted me for my 'handicap' figures, (though I 300'ed on the computer game at the back of the alley.) So, I'm thinking I'm no good for your upcoming 'team' experiment - unless my answers can be used for a 'control' NEGATE answer - in other words ... If TZ replied "X" then it probably is NOT "X".

Your last statement here gives me a clue as to your idea of how the targets are interpreted. Which is wrong.

In judging these results I'm not looking for you guys to say "It's a GeoDome Greenhouse!"

What I am looking for is each data set and a matching description.

Even if you missed every question but one, that last correct 'Hit' could sway the results. The misses are not even counted. We only put checks in the plus column.

I said this before, let the 'misses' roll off your shoulders like water. Let the 'Hits' remain in your perception.
Nobody cares about the misses. The 'hits' are what you focus on to develop your "mental-muscle-memory".

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I count the "whoosh" in a previous test as a 'miss' too because the target's sound is not a 'whoosh' to me.

What's a data pool?

Random Esoteric is doing GREAT!

ringlejames did okay too - will he or she be coming back?

I'm leaving "taste" OUT of my questions because "licking" these objects is so replusive to me.

edit on 25/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I didn't realize I actually had that much hits if you put it that way.

Wowzers, cool.

Thanks Trexter. and jeah, don't be so negative, just keep trying, we all have the potential.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

I count the "whoosh" in a previous test as a 'miss' too because the target's sound is not a 'whoosh' to me.

What's a data pool?

I'm leaving "taste" OUT of my questions because "licking" these objects is so replusive to me.

A 'whoosh' sound for a target with a helicopter is good. The other target in the experiment would have likely no sound associated with it. This would be an easy example.

Remember that the descriptive terms are usually correct. You heard 'whoosh', then your mind turned that data into a guess (toilet). Just because your interpretation was wrong (as they generally are) doesn't mean the data is wrong. In fact, the whole point in the process is to separate the data stream from interpretation completely.

A Data pool is a collection of data from all of the sessions used to evaluate a target.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I think I will set up an ARV (Associative Remote Viewing) target for our next experiment.

This ARV method is the easiest to adapt to everyday life and is a great example of how you can use this ability for more than just anecdote or practice.

Give me some time to compile it. I will have to choose two easy but VERY different targets. Then I will have to create a descriptive post about it.

I DO NEED HELP. I need everyone available to post their session data so that we have a better chance to get hits.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
ARV

Associative Remote Viewing

This is one of the most practical every day uses for RV. Using this method we associate a target picture with an event.

For example, let’s say we want to know if Microsoft stock will go up or down on Friday. My target instructions will be simply “Describe the target I will show you on Saturday morning”.

I have to have two targets already set aside for this experiment. I will designate one target for “up” and one for “down”.

It is the Viewers job to describe what target they will be shown in the future, the ‘up’ or ‘down’ target.
I can ONLY show you one target in the end.

Questions? Comments?

Does anyone want to target anything specific or just a training target?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I think a training target first and maybe the other kind tomorrow?

We won't be describing a target? I mean, so far this sounds like a simple 50/50 chance guessing game which I am POSITIVE I have the wrong idea because that's not how your material goes.

Are we to guess BOTH targets? Like 2 pictures?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I don't know if there are any big events coming up that have two possible outcomes. Maybe something with the elections?

Also, is there a limit to the amount of possible outcomes of an event you can describe a target to. Like could you pick 4 targets to predict a future event with 4 possible outcomes?
edit on 25-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

I don't know if there are any big events coming up that have two possible outcomes. Maybe something with the elections?

Also, is there a limit to the amount of possible outcomes of an event you can describe a target to. Like could you pick 4 targets to predict a future event with 4 possible outcomes?

spaceweather.com...

CHANCE OF FLARES: Sunspot AR1465 has developed a 'beta-gamma-delta' magnetic field that harbors energy for X-class solar flares. Because of the sunspot's location near the middle of the solar disk, any eruptions will likely be Earth-directed.

This has multiple possibilities and could be narrowed down to almost any number of statistics.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I think a training target first and maybe the other kind tomorrow?

We won't be describing a target? I mean, so far this sounds like a simple 50/50 chance guessing game which I am POSITIVE I have the wrong idea because that's not how your material goes.

Are we to guess BOTH targets? Like 2 pictures?

We would only want to describe one target. This is not exactly 50/50. That would be more like tell me what the next coin toss reveals.

In the end you still would have to describe a target associated with that given no data. The odds there are astronomical.

See the next post for more.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join