posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11
I immediately got a picture in my head so I think all my descriptions were influenced by that so...
1. Very large. Ok. Good Hit
2. Blue, black, brown, green. All good Hit
3. Music, voices, chatter.Good Hit. Indicative of the area.
4. Metal taste.Boom. Hit
5. Cold metal. Hit
6. Object Hit
7. Triangular, towering. BOOM! Triangular is a key word.
8. Man made.Hit
9. No purpose.miss
10. People walking, sitting. no, but there may have been depending on 'when' you viewed it
11. recreation.Very good. Gardening IS a hobby. Nice
12.No real purpose.miss
13. Voices, chatter, sunny day.Hit
14. Cold metal, rivets.Excellent
15. View, stationairy object.Excellent
17. Relaxed, joy, impressed.Relaxed is a good hit. All these are good descriptions
I think it might be a view of the Eiffel tower, but that's probably too obvious.
edit on 24-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)
Possibly in contention for the best session yet. This was very good.
NOW, about the Eiffel Tower feeling.
This is so perfect as an example I have to thank you. If you look closely at the structure of the Eiffel tower you will see the same triangular type
frame. This is a PERFECT example of what the left-brain/mind does with the data you get.
You see, the elements in the data are right on and usually are. This is the exact reason we need to phrase the target questions a certain way. The
mind will ALWAYS want to guess at the data and you have to be aware of that and just write the data. In this case the mind picked one of the most
recognizable and famous structures in the world.
Sometimes you will be right on in your guess but often this is not the case.
I had a very strong feeling someone would guess Eiffel tower on this on but I could not say that in advance. It would have led you guys to that image
which is a no-no.
Now, lets hear how the session felt and what your impressions were.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason