It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreclosure - I am Losing My Home Today

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

We live in an control grid, if there is resistance the system has people who are willing to go to the greatest lengths at stopping that resistance. (Police officers, military etc.) If there would be any successful resistance it would have to include the majority of U.S. citizens, but that wont happen, to many people are in a comfort zone and lack the proper knowlege, also there is a huge dependancy in this country on its government. How many do you think would give up their weekend fishing trips or Lady gaga concerts or fast food meals (just to name of few) to mount a resistance, because as soon as a revolt occurs everything everyone enjoys would stop. If the control grid malfunctions it would come to a grinding halt, martial law, 6pm curfew, no cars on the street, severe restrictions. Urban assault vehicles on every corner, Helicopter flyovers with FLIR on patrol, mass arrests and mass deaths. The administrators of the grid have powerful resources to clamp down on anything. Im not saying its not possible to change things, but Im not foolish as to know what it would actually take do under go such a task.

Regards
edit on 20-4-2012 by imagineering because: (no reason given)

I do agree with you that we are in a control grid now and when the real American austerity measures kick in there will be rioting in the streets! Then the New America Civil War to overthrow the corporate ruling class and take back our country!

I laugh at people who scream about food stamps while many depend on "mortgage tax relief" to be able to afford a home! End all tax breaks.... by 2022 the interest payment will be the size of the Pentagon budget ...where will the money come from?
edit on 20-4-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: clarify content

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Hang in there bud. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, even when we feel that things can not get any worse.

Gs

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
All the best to you OP.

People moan about the UK but at least we have the NHS and don't get screwed over financially if we fall sick.

I hope it all works out for you, don't give in.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

I have never foed anyone on ATS before but with your heartless statement, the guy has a son with a liver problem..........HELLO AH your reply makes me think you are one of those bankers, CEO's or some other snake in a suit.

The banks, military and corporations are dragging the middle class down like a boulder tied to a child's ankle in a deep lake.

Don't worry, even if you are a shrill or someone of "importance" now, you will end up getting yours.

What goes around comes around.

Anyone with a little kid that has a life or death situation, the medical professionals know they have you by the gonads and they will squeeze every last dime out of you.

And you say, pay your bills.

If the opening ATS Member says he has a kid with a bad liver, medical care is expensive and we have close to 45 million people with no health insurance in America.

And having worked for a insurance based company for 16 years (then my job was given away to someone in India) - these insurance companies will get out of paying anything they can.

Only the rich can afford justice and health in America now.

I'm calling your remark cruel.

edit on 20-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You said it in your quote"nice guys finish last" in your case nice families finish last.I went through this with a house I built in 1997 through a company that was a compleat scam, after I built it the scam kicked in. Anyway my point being is you have to research and educate yourself to the way of things, you have to become the system to understand the system and beat it or the very least brake even and keep what ever the corrupt syatem is trying to take from you, like I finally did.
Consult lawyers, not just one but two or three and they will give you directions to go in order to do the reasearch yourself. Saves time and money but most of all it empowers you with all that you will learn, even if you loose this one you will never let it happen to you and your family again.......................hope your child is doing OK, good luck!!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Many of the middle class I talked to at the homeless shelter ended up there because of "medical issues" insurance would not cover.

Now folks, start researching the medical and retirement package our Congress and Senate here in America have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO ANYBODY OUT THERE!

One one hand I do not want the government meddling in my medical care, but on the other hand, we do need

--- Straight tax system with no loop holes
--- Corporations that out source need to be taxed double and half of that go back to the people they took their job away from
--- We need exactly the same benefits as our Congress and Senate enjoy medically and retirement wise.

Who in the frig works for who?

My Congressman always signs his e-mails, "I work for you"..............BS

We have spent so friggin much money bailing out the banks and making the military rich (war, war and more wars) that we could have used all that money to feed, educate, clothe and house every single person in America.

But, until the people get really angry and start to really protest drastically this kind of $&|# will continue and get worse.

The middle class is systematically being dismantled.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We only owe a few thousand on our home with Wells Fargo, it has over an acre lot with is worth the balance of the mortgage.

We tried to get it refinanced because we sorta KNEW hubby, working in the housing industry, was probably going to be unemployed soon. We wanted to make sure we could afford it on what I could bring in.

They jerked us around every which way but kingdom come, and finally denied our mortgage attempt based on the fact that 'cash is not an asset.' A few months later, he did lose his job.

If we lose this house with just a few thousand left, I am going to be so mad at the govt and banks that it isn't funny.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
My wife has expressed a willingness to conduct a protest and endure the scrutiny and backlash. We are talking about threatening the most powerful institutions in america. Imagine if we could help other people by bringing attention to the facts:

1. The Fed is privately owned.
2. All other banks are simply and legally, agents for the Fed.
3. The Fed does not react to financial cycles but does in fact CREATE them for the sole purpose of aggregating wealth. The effects are obvious and concur exactly with Jefferson's warnings.
4. There is a difference between Natural Law, Common Law and Admiralty Law.

The last one is a topic that I have only begun to understand. I could use a little help with the dates and implications of changes to the law.

If anybody has suggestions on the best way to maximize coverage, please tell.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Good, don't let them push you out of your home.
Did you get the info I sent you?
Also feel free to contact me anytime.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Good, don't let them push you out of your home.
Did you get the info I sent you?

It is good that Kali is here, zarp. I did tell you about Occupy and foreclosures, in my first post in this thread, I think.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Been down that road.
Get a lawyer.
Call your congressman, call your senator, call the local news outlets.
Do not accept defeat.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Get a lawyer.. contact your local representatives.. call your congressman, assembly man .. goveners office.. even presidents office. Call the news stations. Make a pain in the butt of yourself and you should get some one to help you

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well good sirs I am not as nice as everyone else here is... I am a heartless bastard

1)have you quit in your efforts to stay in your home

if you have then dont bother reading the rest

2)how much money do you have and what is the income stream you have coming in? (the answer is for you not ATS)

You did get yourself into this... admit this ... then take this and use it... you got yourself in this, so guess what you can get yourself out

The other reason... you need to marshall your forces... cash will be required

3) have any court papers been filed

(note this is personal advice)
if not- you have a limited window of opportunity

go to the local legal aide office and outline your problem..

you have less then a day or two to fight this... refuse to leave until you get help

You want an injunction against the foreclosure and procedures
you made a good faith effort that was rebuffed... (hope you got receipts)

Proof of morgage ect.... they have to provide it by law.... remember I think the injunction goes before the request for proof

Also have a motion for summary judgement ready in case they miss a court date...

the legal aide may not represent you, but can walk you through everything and give advice... they can give you legal advice for your states rules...

remember make no mistakes from this point forward and prepare

if yes

same answer as above

next asymmetric warfare time

if in your shoes

file a complaint with
Better Business Bureau

outline only the main points, giving nothing away
sounds like you feel they committed an act of fraud so level the charge

go to

annual credit report

File a fraud complaint on your mortgage-

request paper copies of all contact-

make sure you call the mortgage company disputing the debt (forces a freeze to my understanding) Record the conversation

Make sure you start... i mean continue...

making payments during this time of dispute... game theory warns you they will badger and threaten...

(run the dispute part past the legal aide... might give you basis for the injunction...)

see if you can get the court to force mediation...(legal aide )

but it is a must that all three credit reporting companies get notified of the fraud... the sop is to my understanding is that the company has to stop all collection efforts during the next thirty days while they respond and by law you have x days to respond

discuss this with legal aide

in conclusion-
attempt to move it out of foreclosure
turning it into a debt dispute
any moves period on their part other then negotiating
-- injunction with a request for relief and potential mediation

ask over making payments during this part or if you can with legal aides help set up a protest non-payment account (legal aide will understand- like a rent protest- the money is there but the bank cant get it
)

be prepared to lose-
but it will give you the most upsetting advantage (you do not give a rats arse )

I used this technique for a friend of mine and it work... mind you it was over a fifty thousand dollar debt... but I think that the Fair debt collection act can actively be used against a foreclosure... check with legal aide

(make sure the lawyer is liberal)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Only problem, is that if you burn it to the ground, you decrease the glut of houses on the market, which benefits the banksters as well.

I second previous posts such as filling all your pipes with cement, or something that will actually costs the banks money.

I hope and pray for the parasitic financial and banking institutions to fail so we can get some bankers jumping out of windows.

Originally posted by GuidedKill
Burn it to the ground!! If I can't live there no one can. I think everyone who is getting forclosed shouod burn their home to the ground. Let them pick up the pieces.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Same thing happened to us. Chase Mtg told us to apply for "re-modification" due to my husband's hours being cut on a long term basis. Started the process and at first they lost all our paper work, had to do it again. Mind you, this is not simple paperwork they want. It is loaded with page after page of bullcrap of this and that.

Next , they claimed we never returned phone calls to them (not true!) and we had to do it a second time. Finally they said, on the third time, "we can modify your mortgage, but your payments would be HIGHER!' What??/

We lost our home. The mortgage companies were given billions in tax payers money to provide relief for home owners in trouble. Yet time after time they just won't do it. Criminals, everyone of them.

Anyway, we moved, found a small place in the country that we rent, and surpringly are much more at peace. Take heart, friend, this too shall pass.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
PS- Did you know in most states you have a "right to redemption?" That means for about one year they can do nothing with your house, but sit on it. You have to pay the whole thing off, but lots can happen in a year.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yea, this is what pisses me off the most.
These cockroaches get bailed out with OUR money while everyone else suffers.
Twas the plan all along since the majority of politicians hail from Financial institutions, Wall Street or Large Corporations.
They had their ducks in a row to commit their financial terrorism on the population.

The biggest enemy of this country is not some far away country like Iran, North Korea etc, but are the politicians and bankers and they should be tried for financial terrorism by the people of this country, and if need be an outside party such as another country.

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Does'nt it make ya want to live in Iceland where they ARRESTED the bankers while the USA bails them out!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

If we're quoting motivational Star Trek videos, here's my suggestion.
The Klingon anthem.

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam. If they really have backed you into a corner, and you have nowhere else to go, then in a very real sense, they have put themselves at a disadvantage. Desperation can be a tremendous motivator. One of Sun Tzu's maxims was to never attack anyone on their home ground, because he knew how much more effectively they would fight.

If you are going to do this, then in metaphoric PR terms at least, make them bleed. Get the media involved, get Occupy involved, and make sure everyone hears about it. Make sure everyone learns just what amoral, parasitic scum they really are.

Their law is no law. Do not be bound by it, but use it as a weapon against them. They will duck and weave and write it and re-write it as they see fit, and that is how you can know, more than any other way, that it is no true law at all, because it does not bind them, and it does not stay constant.

You might still lose the house, but at that point, it is not about keeping it or losing it. It is about maximising the amount of pain that they will experience, while taking it from you.
edit on 20-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by matt47274

I was thinking the same thing. What is a dollar? If this guy could set up a Paypal account on line and let us know, and maybe offer some corroborating evidence for any people who are skeptical about such things, then surely many hundreds of us would give a dollar. It's just a dollar for pete's sake, but they all add up.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm sick and tired of people like you that brings in moral convictions such as "You signed the agreement" stick to it.
If morals and virtues were under trial then I can think of better places to start such as the banker politicians and wall street bankers that first need to be held to account, where they created their own laws and rules to steal from the American people.

reply to post by Mr_skepticc

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join