It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreclosure - I am Losing My Home Today

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Sorry to hear this, this kind of things sickens me. You should look into trust law and sovereignty. This will save your home, stand up for your universal rights. It is very, very real. I am a part of a sovereign nation that is growing stronger by the day. I hope that you are able to pull the strength into looking into this, it doesn't matter what has already been done regarding your foreclosure, you can stop it in its tracks.

Research Strawman, Trust Law, Accepted for value, Dean Clifford and find a sovereign nation to hook up with.

Find any nation that you feel comfortable with but this is the one I belong to, they are solid. They provide you with new credentials and a crystal understanding of sovereignty.They also Offer an e-course to get the bolts down. Everyone should have this knowledge, everyone should be free. And all people have to do to break free and stop this tyranny is realize who and what they are but most importantly who and what they are not. The government tricks you into engaging with them. YOU CAN STOP IT! anyway, i wish you luck my friend, here is the link

LINK

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

When were you foreclosed on? Sometimes it takes 8 months to two years for someone to actually come knocking on the door. The bank hires folks to go out and see if the home is still occupied. If so they usually have between 1k-2k that they offer the folks to leave within a week or two. I heard a program about it on NPR.

You might have time. Save every penny until they knock on your door, then see if they can sweeten the pot for you to leave in a reasonable time frame. Then it is begin anew.

I am not sure if we pray to the same God, but my prayers are with you and your family all the same.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This is 'bull-shiiite"....man....(not your story.....the experience, and the mortgage-holder's response):

We missed two mortgage payments. We called PNC Bank and offered to send future payments.

After numerous "failed attempts," they kept losing our documents......We sent the last request for info 5 days late Suddenly, they said too bad and sent notice of foreclosure.

If all of this went down as you describe .... well then......seems (and others seem to feel this way)...YOU have a case for a lawsuit.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have been posting the solution to the mortgage crisis for a couple of years from time to time. If we really wanted solutions then everyone would print it or modify it to fit their tastes and send to it to all of our elected officials.

1. Use the existing housing agencies to buy every outstanding mortgage from banks and investors at full principal.

2. Refinance every mortgage. Knock off 1% of the principal for every year remaining on the refinance. Ex. 30 year mortgage gets 30% discount on principal; 15 year gets 15% discount; 5 year gets 5% discount, etc. So if the agency buys a $100,000 mortgage, they turn around and refinance it at $70,000 @ 5% interest for 30 years. The payment for the homeowner goes from around $600 to $375. Over 30 years the agency gets paid back $135,000, so the taxpayer may even make some money or ideally get even a lower interest rate.

3. Going forward these agencies issue the majority of primary mortgages in America. They issue them with tough underwriting but at rates that are designed to cover their admistrative costs and not profit. Why should anyone be able able to use created money to make huge profits off the purchase of a homestead? The private market would still come into play on second mortgages and commercial and investment properties.

4. This would leave a void of investment earnings for banks and investors. It would also deleverage a huge amount of derivative overhang which threaten the system and have resulted in the nonsensical attempts at solving the issues involved. This deleveraging would offset any inflationary effect caused by the funding of the program.

5. Funding. Ideally we would just print the money to fund this program rather than borrow it into existance (think Kennnedy and Lincoln). Of late the fed reserve has been buying the majority of debt issued by the USA. They are required to return to the USA any profits (interest) so this is the equivalant of creating money. As long as the Fed provides the monetary creation as opposed to outside investors (who keep the interest) doing it through the Fed would also be okay. In this respect the Fed acts as more of a counting machine which should be their real responsibility.

The only reason to not push this type of program is to allow the banks and investors to keep making profits off the backs off American homeowners using created from thin air money. It nmakes no sense that the current paradigm is accpetable to anyone but the money masters.

Send this to your reps if you want change.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Smitty5150

Don't buy stick to renting, I read somewhere a couple of years ago, so i don't have the article, that we don't own our houses, the government does and that if you read your deeds it states that you are only a tennant, so check into it and you may find my info just maybe correct, apparently the French only rent their homes they wouldn't dream of buying, I also saw a tv programme and a millionaire said he would never ever buy he always rents, this thread of course is very sad reading i hated it poor people it's just disgusting, our prayers are with these people and hopefully they can get some dignaty back and keep their marriage together too, I wish them all the best for the future.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
so sorry to hear about this, telling your story to the local paper might help, one lady lost her house and someone bought it at auction and gave it back to her...you never know.

for people who are renting houses....cautionary tale...My friend and his friend and friends mom were renting a house for several years, paid rent on time. One day they pay the rent and a few days later they are told the house was forclosed and they had to move... they were never given any indication of an ongoing problem..,...the owner took the rent!!!

anyone renting a house, how do you know if the owner is having a problem????

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OP, it really makes me sad reading your post. My children are everything to me and i would do whatever it takes to look after them. In this day and age i cant belive how people can still put money before kids, someone somewhere knew what you were going through and still decided to pull your home from under your feet, may they burn in hell.

PS, if i were a rich man, id buy your house and give it to you and your family, family is everything.

Good luck

I forgot to say. Go to the media, like another poster said, you may be suprised at the support you get.
edit on 20-4-2012 by richoxon because: forgot to mention

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100

for people who are renting houses....cautionary tale...My friend and his friend and friends mom were renting a house for several years, paid rent on time. One day they pay the rent and a few days later they are told the house was forclosed and they had to move... they were never given any indication of an ongoing problem..,...the owner took the rent!!!

anyone renting a house, how do you know if the owner is having a problem????

You make sure to have a written, and signed in ink lease with the home owner....if they are foreclosed on, you can sue them for rent they took from you, and didn't pay for their home...you would probably be in a good position for extra money from them for your moving expenses also. The courts frown on what you spoke of. Tenants have stronger and better adhered to rights than homeowners.

Des

edit on 20-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
sorry to hear about it zarp. i kinda know how you are feeling. an accident at work and then i lost my home. it was pretty crap but wading through it somehow enhanced my priorities for the long haul.
i hope positive opportunities present themselves in abundance and the very best wishes to you and your family from the uk.

regards fakedirt.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wrong. Bankers who go into our government as politicians to write laws to favor their respective industries are at fault. They are criminals that are worst than Hitler because of the destruction they have wrought on this country.
Just from Goldman Sachs alone, there have been hundreds of of these people that have infiltrated our government.

The Biggest terrorists and enemies of the American people are not some leaders of countries a thousand miles away but right here in our homeland in DC and the Big Financial Institutions and Mega Corporations.

Iran or North Korea for example is not my enemy just because the criminals in our government tell me so.
I'll make that decision on my own. Thank you very much.

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
reply to post by TheMalefactor

Bottom line here is this. We have his side, where's the other side? Bankers are not at fault.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I feel bad for you and your family but lets be real. YOU missed your payments, YOU sent in the information late. The bank didn't give your kid a liver disease.

I think it is YOUR fault you lost your house, no one elses. That doesn't mean I don't feel bad for you still, but lets place the blame where it belongs right?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bugman82
A common trend that we see running through the stories here are lack of preparation and people who have fallen into the very system they criticize.

I live a middle-class lifestyle on $1102.00 a month (this is my monthly budget). I save more than 50% of my income a month. I have an emergency fund of around $17,000.00 (more than 1 year of expenses). I have insurance to cover my back.

There is the simple math of not spending more than you make. This means you avoid credit cards like the plague, eat at home instead of going out, drive a used car that is paid for in cash and not through income sucking payments. I drive a 1999 Honda Accord that has 197,000 miles on it that I bought in 2002 for under $9,000 without going into debt. As much as I've wanted to upgrade my wonderfully reliable vehicle I don't because I'm not a freaking idiot who wants to be up to his eyeballs in debt when any calamity could happen at anytime. This means you don't get the smart phone data plan and iphone and new flat screen tv and other junk when you can't freaking afford it. If you are going into debt for any of the above stuff then the brain on your shoulders isn't working correctly in the face of what could happen to you. If you're young save as much money as you can so you can retire early and comfortably. Let's do a little math.

Let's say you have a salary like mine. $28,000.00 a year. That is all I freaking make. I spend $1102.00 a month because I don't buy crap I don't need, I want to have security and safety in planning ahead, and I want to save for retirement. My only debt is my $700 a month mortgage and I didn't go out buy some freaking dream home that would eat more than 33% of my income. I am 29 years old. That means I'm saving a whopping $1231 a month.

What if I invest that $1231 a month into a Roth IRA (mutual funds / stock market) that is only making around 6% average returns. This is a very low number as average over any 15 year period is 8-15%.

By the age of 65 I will have $1,923,075. Yes, you read that right. If I start saving now and invest my $1231 a month into mutual funds by the time I reach age 65 I will be a millionaire. And I only make $28,000 a year!

There is plenty of leeway for emergencies within my plan. I am hedged to the brim against calamity. Anyone can do it but most CHOOSE not to. These stories aren't stories that should get you in a tizzy against the corporations but rather they should get you in a tizzy about how ridiculous people have become with their saving and spending. It should drive you to responsibility. Most all the people in these stories made poor money decisions that got them in trouble. Most all the people within these stories chose to go into debt and before they did they thought they were invincible to health problems, job problems, or economic struggles that should always automatically be planned for.

Be a millionaire on a salary under $30,000 a year rather than falling into the consumer mentality of having to have every shiny new toy you see. Enjoy life by doing fulfilling activities that involve exercise, helping others, getting involved in community service organizations, growing a garden, reading books, and stop with the ridiculous idea that you have to "buy things to be happy".
edit on 20-4-2012 by Bugman82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2012 by Bugman82 because: (no reason given)

$1102 and middle-class lifestyle? Only if you consider Kunta Kinte a middle-class man status. In my neck of the woods rent for a passable apt is $850+ at least. Factor in food, utilities, gas, unexpected bills and you are deep in poverty level for the amount in your budget. That's only one person. I'm a single dad so that budget is beyond pure fantasy in my case, with son or not.

Sorry, not buying.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I don't know a great deal about your situation, but we just came out of this nightmare with our mortgage company as well and the only way we were able to save our home was hiring a lawyer, period. Once we had legal representation, our entire situation changed for the better. Before we had an attorney, the mortgage comapny was lying about previous agreements and wanting a ten thousand dollar bill just to get a modification agreement, after we had gotten a lawyer and he threw around the bankruptcy word, they refinanced our home at half the payment and sent us a loss mitigation agreement, even their attitude changed and one of them actually apologised for having to call again, man that was akward lol.
HIRE A LAWYER!!!
Alot of places have programs for people that can't afford an attorney, here in western NC we have 'Pisgah Legal Services' for low income folks for example and lawyers will take a case pro bono if you shop around. The difference was night and day, and we get to keep our home and now have a payment we can actually afford. I was able to sleep at night finally for the first time in over a year and I can eat without having to take antacid.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Thaxter

I think we can do it. So I know I am replying to you but to the OP I would like to ask do you have an address or a paypal account that we could send money to and maybe we could get enough to get you taken care of and in a house free and clear. This might be a kind act that we can all participate to take away some of the doom and gloom that becomes overwhelmong at ats, we could truly make a difference.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

I feel bad for you and your family but lets be real. YOU missed your payments, YOU sent in the information late. The bank didn't give your kid a liver disease.

I think it is YOUR fault you lost your house, no one elses. That doesn't mean I don't feel bad for you still, but lets place the blame where it belongs right?

Yes. OP missed those payments. By contractual law, he broke it and is responsible for it. That's the law. But at the end of the day, consider this - why do have judges and the 3rd arm of the government - the judiciary?

Human beings are not automatons and robots, but thinking, living beings. There will be mitigating factors involve when a rule of law had been broken. Which is why there is a fair trial, as written down by forefathers of great foresight borned out of suffering, to write it down in the sacred constitution, so that every and each citizen is given the opportunity to explain himself.

And in the case of the mitigating factors provided by the OP, there is a reasonable human factor involved that truly deserves consideration. While laws are casted in stone, human lives are not.

Judges - unelected officials - are expected not only to interpretate constitutional laws into judgements, but are fully expected to comprehend the extenuating circumstances of modern living that had progressed beyond the days of the founding fathers, to make the right decision, tempered with compassion along with justice to be served.

The OP had brokened a contractual law, but constitutional laws , which are written to protect citizens, are way above business enterprise laws. Does OP and his family, a citizen, in view of the mitigating factors, deserved to be booted out to struggle in the cold streets, more so under these trying times when business enterprises are found to be main culprits of our current sufferings?

May the judges be wise and have at least an iota of compassion, even though business enterprises and their inhuman management staff are expected to have none. It is only money, and money can always be earned back over time, but once human lives are brokened, it may be forever with no return.

Without citizens, there would have been no nation, let alone business enterprises. America is a republic, not a monarchy owned by a few ruling elites. The sacred Constitution is read as 'For the People, by the People' and NOT as ' by the corporations, for the corporations', as much as the corporations want it that way, or there will be most certainly be hell to pay when reality, injustices and push comes to shove.
edit on 20-4-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
Guy It's happened to so many of us...I moved in with my parents because I was losing my home that I owned for 15 yrs.They took it....but thats OKay it needed so much work. My parents had remortgaged their home in order to by a better home then my father lost his job and my mother got to sick to work. So we all live together , there is7 of us, and share the expensive. It's working for us...and I can help out with Mom....I know it's hard but always look on the bright side. I did go through a depression when it all happened...

This is for the poster that is saving for a $1,000,000, by the time they are 65yrs old...Dude what if you Die at 40 and all that time you were denying yourself....Oh well I guess your kids will have a PARTY!

Money may be useless someday....Don't come and tell me I told you so. Live for today because tomorrow never comes!
edit on 20-4-2012 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

"Live for today because tomorrow never comes!"

This is coming from someone who is now living with her parents again after 15 years of home ownership.
Seriously, it is this mentality that is producing this situation across the globe.

www.longlongtimeago.com...

Aesops fables contain wisdom. There is a reason we used to tell these stories to children.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Yes. OP missed those payments. By contractual law, he broke it and is responsible for it. That's the law. But at the end of the day, consider this - why do have judges and the 3rd arm of the government - the judiciary?

Human beings are not automatons and robots, but thinking, living beings. There will be mitigating factors involve when a rule of law had been broken. Which is why there is a fair trial, as written down by forefathers of great foresight borned out of suffering, to write it down in the sacred constitution, so that every and each citizen is given the opportunity to explain himself.

And in the case of the mitigating factors provided by the OP, there is a reasonable human factor involved that truly deserves consideration. While laws are casted in stone, human lives are not.

Judges - unelected officials - are expected not only to interpretate constitutional laws into judgements, but are fully expected to comprehend the extenuating circumstances of modern living that had progressed beyond the days of the founding fathers, to make the right decision, tempered with compassion along with justice to be served.

The OP had brokened a contractual law, but constitutional laws , which are written to protect citizens, are way above business enterprise laws. Does OP and his family, a citizen, in view of the mitigating factors, deserved to be booted out to struggle in the cold streets, more so under these trying times when business enterprises are found to be main culprits of our current sufferings?

May the judges be wise and have at least an iota of compassion, even though business enterprises and their inhuman management staff are expected to have none.

What does this have to do with laws and judges and people representing themselves?

He didn't pay his mortgage for 2 months in a row. He didn't send them the information they requested on time. Is it any wonder they want to foreclose on his house? I already said I have compassion for the man, but if his family or him are going to made at someone I would say be mad at the person that was supposed to pay the bills and send the information.

If this happened to me, which it easily could it wouldn't change that fact that we have to be responsible for ourselves and our families.

Now this doesn't mean I am sticking up for banks or lenders or mortgage companies. I hate them as much as the next person, believe me. But guess what, I didn't buy a house I continue to rent even though I make enough money that I could have purchased one instead. Because I don't want to be in this mans shoes, I think it is a bad "investment" to boot but that is another thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
"Live for today because tomorrow never comes!"

This is coming from someone who is now living with her parents again after 15 years of home ownership.
Seriously, it is this mentality that is producing this situation across the globe.

www.longlongtimeago.com...

Aesops fables contain wisdom. There is a reason we used to tell these stories to children.

Tell that to the bankers, the elites and the hoarders of wealth that prevented the circulation of money. They lived for today, to grab or steal every penny possible, for tomorrow may not come. They want to die rich and believe that they can take their wealth with them to the next life.
edit on 20-4-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Then freaking move. You seriously can't find a place to live for under $850 a month?

evmls.com...

I'm on the Eastern Shore and a reasonable rental is $600 a month. I lived in Crisfield, Maryland for 3 years in a rental that slowly moved from $450 to $500 a month. It was a bran new building with 2 bedrooms, central air and included everything but washing machine / dryer.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Zarp I am truely sorry on what's happening to you. My simpathies goes to you and your family. I am not an expert on this type of issues and as a result can't give you anything really helpful to aid with your situation but bare in mind that my thoughts are with you in this harsh times!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join