It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I'll grant you that. it's not perfect.
I don't know if we could find pictures of that particular plane to see if there's some sort of difference in paint scheme.
And I won't rule out that it could be an elaborate fake.
But without evidence to point to a fake I won't take that position.
Plus there's eye witness reports of a plane.

A more evil thought enters my mind that the plane was not hijacked but was remote controlled in.

However no one ever speaks about the people who died on the plane.
I'm sure their families would be quite upset if they knew we kept on harping about there not being any planes.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
An aircraft hit the Pentagon

The above link, is really all you need to see to understand that it was an aircraft that hit the Pentagon.
edit on 18-4-2012 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

You bring up a good point. I'm skeptical as well about all this.
but without proof we are grasping at straws.

Another point to bring up is the missing 2 Trillion from the pentagon.
And didn't the plane happen to crash into the area where the accounting info was?

Again tons of speculation but little positive proof.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
well, on officially releasing any tapes of the plane slamming into the pentagon, it is in bad taste and a pretty heartless to the families who lost their loved ones to be seeing over and over again on the news their families being murdered and the moment of their deaths.

if it can be helped.

just to satisfy people who can't grasp that.

it is why they probably just released those frames.

9/11 didn't effect you or me. but it did destroy and change the lives forever of the mothers and fathers of the victims who lost the children they raised, the sons and daughters who will never see their mother or father again, and the husbands and wives who can't mourn at a cemetery because there was nothing to bury.

believe me, those families would like nothing more for that plane to be a missile, it would mean their loved ones are alive.
edit on 18-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have read that the part of the building hit had records of some shady financial stuff, maybe related to WTC?, is this true or total baloney?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

Well. Interesting. But without more than this story you tell, it just can't go beyond ... Well ... interesting.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
For me, the best evidence that no plane hit the Pentagon is the complete lack of footage showing the plane on approach.

My sister was an eyewitness and saw the plane fly low over the Mall, and thought "that's an unusual location for planes to fly"

It's so obviously a plane. There are burnt landing gear wheels. Missiles don't have landing gear.

And the plane was missing. And there was audio from the cockpit about a hijack. And there was footage of hijackers boarding.

And what is the point of sending a missile into the Pentagon?

edit on 18-4-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLCCLL
Why Is anyone even giving this person the time of day? Here's one for ya shorty, the powers that be will be contacting you shortly, shorty! You mentioned you were sent there to analyze and investigate. Let's see how your superiors like the fact that your posting this. Message has been sent and confirmed. Good luck explaining to them!

Your post here is surely nothing more than a vindictive joke. Mean-spirited nonetheless. Either way, you have the freedom to post here, just like Shorty. Remember what Freedom of Speech is? It's an amendment. Sure, it's being chipped away, but it's still there. The good thing about officials and people who've drunk the official story kool-aid is that they are still relying on ridicule (like you), which is far better than trying to get Shorty (or anyone else) in trouble because THAT WOULD MEAN ACKNOWLEDGING THE TRUTH.

If they did come after Shorty, then it would be tantamount to admitting he's (and everyone like him) is onto something. --Which of course, he adn everyone like him who seeks the exposing of the truth is really onto. But "they" can't silence the truth. It is already out there. Now it is just a matter of people dropping their predispositions and embracing science and evidence.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It was blatantly a missle attack... How else do you explain the "nose-cone" hole at the center of the interier wall impact zone.

Also proper investigations don't start with shipping all your evidence to China to be melted down.

Building 7 anybody...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I agree. Unfortunately when you can't put a face to something this whole attack just seems like some grand orchestrated plan.

But we constantly forget that 4 planes full of people along with those in buildings died.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by GhostLancer

You bring up a good point. I'm skeptical as well about all this.
but without proof we are grasping at straws.

Another point to bring up is the missing 2 Trillion from the pentagon.
And didn't the plane happen to crash into the area where the accounting info was?

Again tons of speculation but little positive proof.

Back then, as it is today still but on a lesser level, a huge amount of records were still hardcopy. The records were stored in that particular part of the Pentagon because the accountants going through them worked in that part of the Pentagon. I need to refresh my memory, but I think it was closer to $6 trillion missing, something huge like that. Maybe not, and I don't feel like looking it up just now. Suffice it to say, any "trillion" by itself is huge. Funny how many/most of the accountants *investigating* all that missing money were taken out along with the evidence which coincidentally had no back-up copies anywhere else... Funny how JUST THE DAY BEFORE, SecDef Rumsfeld announced at a press conference (look it up on YouTube, it's there) about the missing money (and in it, he states just how much exactly, the trillions, if you're curious). Yes, it is true:

1. on 9-10-01, SecDef Rumsfeld announces about the missing trillions at a press conference.
2. on 9-11-01, a national civilian/military exercise commences; the nature? Hijacked civilian airliners.
3. on 9-11-01, airliners are hijacked
4. on 9-11-01, the section of the Pentagon that contains investigators (accountants) and documents (evidence) is taken-out by something other than an airliner (missile, drone, whatever)
5. on 9-11-01, all known footage of the Pentagon strike is confiscated by FBI agents and never released to this day
6. on 9-11-01, agents question/interrogate/"debrief" eyewitnesses, many of whom saw no plane hit the Pentagon, but during the debriefing are told -stronly- that they *did see a plane hit, right?* "You DID see a plane, right?" "No, I mean, you **REALLY DID SEE A PLANE HIT,** right?"
7. To this day, not much has been mentioned of the missing trillions by the government. It's as if it vanished into thin air.
8. To this day, the lack of debris, both material and human has not been meaningfully explained beyond suggesting that it all "vaporized."

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

So then you dont have first hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the pentagon.

Secondly, as much as I love this theory, I find it more humorous that people are so willing to label allof the witnesses who watched the plane cross over the highway a bunch of liars.

How about all of the planet debris found inside the pentagon?
The charred remains of bodies?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This conspiracy is just way to looney and feeled with absurd nonsense.To bizarre and looney for this website

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Still no one else there but me on this forum? why should I humor any of you poor chaps any longer? I mean, seriously. Because they know I can shoot them down in the blink of my eye. There are details that only those there would know, nothing you can find on a google search. Hate to say it, but yes, I win.

And that little statement there does it for me!

This is all a game to you isn't it?.....I don't think you were there at all, I think you are a troll who doesn't believe the OS, so you joined ATS to play your little game!

Sorry....not buying your story at all

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ok, Has anybody thought about a “Missile” of sorts designed to look like a aircraft (Smaller) but filled with aircraft parts……landing gear, engine parts etc etc.
It could be done and the after effect would suggest a 757 hit the pentagon. Would also explain the small entry holes etc etc

Just a thought

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Originally posted by LLCCLL
Why Is anyone even giving this person the time of day? Here's one for ya shorty, the powers that be will be contacting you shortly, shorty! You mentioned you were sent there to analyze and investigate. Let's see how your superiors like the fact that your posting this. Message has been sent and confirmed. Good luck explaining to them!

Your post here is surely nothing more than a vindictive joke. Mean-spirited nonetheless. Either way, you have the freedom to post here, just like Shorty. Remember what Freedom of Speech is? It's an amendment. Sure, it's being chipped away, but it's still there. The good thing about officials and people who've drunk the official story kool-aid is that they are still relying on ridicule (like you), which is far better than trying to get Shorty (or anyone else) in trouble because THAT WOULD MEAN ACKNOWLEDGING THE TRUTH.

If they did come after Shorty, then it would be tantamount to admitting he's (and everyone like him) is onto something. --Which of course, he adn everyone like him who seeks the exposing of the truth is really onto. But "they" can't silence the truth. It is already out there. Now it is just a matter of people dropping their predispositions and embracing science and evidence.

Freedom of speech is sacred. Protocol is also sacred in areas of National Security, period!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Ok, Has anybody thought about a “Missile” of sorts designed to look like a aircraft (Smaller) but filled with aircraft parts……landing gear, engine parts etc etc.
It could be done and the after effect would suggest a 757 hit the pentagon. Would also explain the small entry holes etc etc

Just a thought

Here is a thread that contains the info you are looking for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did a little research on this and the size of the missile is just way too small. There is no way someone could think a missile with an 7-8 foot wingspan is a 767.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I don't think he's coming back.
He's been fined a bunch of ATS points btw.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuckMFd
It was blatantly a missle attack... How else do you explain the "nose-cone" hole at the center of the interier wall impact zone.

Also proper investigations don't start with shipping all your evidence to China to be melted down.

Building 7 anybody...

Yes I did see that hypothesized in a curious way, just another anomaly. Neither the nose cone, or anything immediately behind it would not have made it to the C area intact enough to make that hole, indeed the emphasis is on the total destruction of the aircraft into tiny pieces inside the Pentagon. An engine, or blast possibly, or at a stretch, parts of the undercarriage. The only video however, does shows parts of an aircraft, or similar catapaulting over the wall of the pentagon, you could presume that those parts were of heavier material, and had to land somewhere inside the Pentagon, but by default could not have made the punch hole either. Perhaps the trouble with the punch hole, is that it is so clean, and that it indicates a high velocity, not a degraded one, further damage should have been caused to other ring walls.
edit on 18-4-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
As I've said before, if you think a plane hit the pentagon then there's something wrong with you. But to the original op, I really don't see a point in making a thread about it with nothing to add besides "I was there the day after, believe me if you want". That's not going to convince the skeptics.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join