It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Listen up folks

Please stick to the topic, and avoid the personal attacks.

It's not productive.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

All wars are fabricated and intentionally orchestrated.We have not seen anything yet,just wait till tptb launch a false flag nuclear missile strike against a large city somewhere and then blame it on a small asteroid impact.Just like werner von braun said would happen during an interview he gave shortly before his death.That will make 911 seem like childs play.All wars are fabricated and intentionally orchestrated from behind the scenes by the royal bloodline elites...
edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by majestik0223

Here is the pic of the wreckage.

and here is a pic of a wheel on a 757

Please refer to this thread.
It has concise information on the pentagon attack.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And before you dismiss it please read it first. And then come up with an argument as to why.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Again you can't carry on a lucid conversation if your life depended on it.

And last time I checked I don't have to be in the Military to ask a question.

You are a rude and arrogant troll.

be worthy of my reply, and you'll get a worthy reply. as it is, you're worthless, and deserve nothing less.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

you're an idiot. steel never melts at jet fuel temperature. provide one example in history where the opposite I said is true, moron.

I foresee a post ban in 3...2....1

Your reply to my post was obviously total crap and you had no intention of being civil. You are a troll.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annie Mossity

Originally posted by shortsticks
yep, you weren't there. you keep showing it. why bother? if you were there or had something to stop me in my tracks you'd have provided it already. as it is, you haven't, and can't. sorry, bub. you're an idiot. it's okay tho. the world needs you.

It's a bit difficult to stop in it's tracks that which is being made up on the fly.

The obvious is obvious. Your intent and purpose are clear.

Carry on ... as you most certainly will. :shk:

Yup, whistle teeth. only the mods can modify. I really don't care if they do. the more they edit, the more others question.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

ahhhh! yes! yes~~ yes~! when it comes time, the military assumes/controls all the airwaves. 9/11 was just an exercise. sorry, but it's true. they assume control of everything. they feed to CNN or FOX or whatever the video they want you to see. doesn't matter if the guy was startled from an explosion, not an aircraft approaching. what they want you to believe is from the plants, that an aircraft came careening out of nowhere and hit the buildings. sorry, we ain't stupid. they want us to remain stuipd like all you stupid fu***, but we ain't. that's why they haven't implemented ML. because the avereage redneck dumshi* is armed to the teeth, and to try and take away our constitutional rights will have a bullet through your brain.

^^^ that right there says all that need be said.

I have to admit I was holding out for something - ANYthing - that would lend some degree or sense of credibility to your stated claims and assertions thus far.

BUT...
Nope. You've since clearly demonstrated an inability to carry on any sort of rational or civil discussion and debate or conversation whatsoever.

I'm in and out of here, often on a rather irregular basis, but I get back around enough to spot the likes of returning B.S. artists hellbent on stirring the pot, so to speak. Just how many accounts and personas have you had so far?

Again - The obvious is Obvious.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

be worthy of my reply, and you'll get a worthy reply. as it is, you're worthless, and deserve nothing less.

You know I've been trying to stay on topic and not result to insults.
Unfortunately you can't do the same.

In almost all of your posts you've been abusive. And you've never really answered any of the questions asked of you.
The more you post the more obvious it is that you've never seen the Pentagon in your life.
And that you aren't in the Military at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

i believe you were there,noone can say you werent except for someone spreading disinfo,the people going so hard at you are obviously disinformers.it is obvious that no plane hit the pentagon,the pictures of the so called plane parts arent even the same shade of color of the supposed plane,the wheels they show dont belong on said plane either,they belong on a gov/military plane as im sure you already know.give up the argument man some people just want to believe it was one man in a cave telling the others with box cutters to do almost impossible things like fly at 500 mph 5 feet off the ground,haha common sense obviuosly isnt common.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I fully believe you. I never believed that it was a plane. Considering the fact we were allowed to see 2 planes hit skyscrapers, but weren't allowed to see a plane hit a small building. And the debris... Or lack there of. Completely obvious to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

This has been rehashed to no end.
And here on ATS there was an incredibly well researched post showing pictures of landing gear, wheel rims and parts of engine of the type used on that plane.

For me the burden of proof must pretty extensive and well researched to show that it was something other than a plane that hit the pentagon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you will take a look at the post above you will see the thought and research that went into showing that a 757 did indeed hit the Pentagon.

Did someone come by and seed those 2 pieces of evidence after the crash?
I find that unlikely but if you can convince me otherwise I'm willing to listen.

So... what do you have?

There are a few caveats to that thread as well as it was conceived. The Op identified the plane as a 757-200, it was a 757-223. The OP did not identify the piece of the plane on the lawn, as seen in the picture, (as in what part of the plane) and that parts orientation as seen, although it actually looks like a part of the 'American Airlines' painted logo, possibly an 'E' (the small white painted outer line in a circular fashion) as the main red, white and blue stripes would be much larger, and anyway there is no visible blue. There are other things to consider though, the two policemen who saw a jet coming over the navy annex at the time of the collision. There is no released video from the highway cameras that would have had a good view, just some things to consider.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Granted the post is not perfect.
However at least he presents some evidence to support that there was in fact a plane.

And also quotes from multiple eye witnesses to support that a plane hit the pentagon.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by crankyoldman

No one needed to be told any official story. The days events unfolded before our very eyes.
I dont know about you but I never left the TV screen for more than a few minutes that day. I wasnt 'fed" an official story, I watched it.

With all due respect, the story of the entire event came fully complete within 24 hours, which, included what you watched - what you saw was recorded. The hijackers, the passport, the heroic passengers, the heartbreaking phone calls, the OBL connection, followed by a remarkably quick attack on a country that had nothing to do with it - individuals did it according to the story and not a country. All that was a package, as opposed to a 400 meter track race at a local high school you are seeing yourself with not go between.

So whether you like the idea of the official story or not, you could not have "seen" what you saw unfold were it not an official story, as it came with commentary, explanation and a complete package what was then added too, but never refuted at any point. Remember, the government has the ability to prevent things from being shown, they also have the ability to alter what is being shown or heard - 5 second delay and an FCC controlled system. They let you see what you saw, and only the same sequence over and over.

There are very few experiences you have had where there was not an official story: school sees mostly to that. Case in point; there is an official story of where the moon came from, you have to first PROVE that story false before you are allowed to know something other then the official story. Left to your own devices, the story of what happened in any given experience would be very different depending on your point of view, but with an official story, all points of view are the same.

ahhhh! yes! yes~~ yes~! when it comes time, the military assumes/controls all the airwaves. 9/11 was just an exercise. sorry, but it's true. they assume control of everything. they feed to CNN or FOX or whatever the video they want you to see. doesn't matter if the guy was startled from an explosion, not an aircraft approaching. what they want you to believe is from the plants, that an aircraft came careening out of nowhere and hit the buildings. sorry, we ain't stupid. they want us to remain stuipd like all you stupid fu***, but we ain't. that's why they haven't implemented ML. because the avereage redneck dumshi* is armed to the teeth, and to try and take away our constitutional rights will have a bullet through your brain.

""""when it comes time, the military assumes/controls all the airwaves.""""

This is a very important thought. If we want the military to protect us from evil, death, bombs or whatever (real or imagined) they MUST have this ability. They are not rent-a-cops, so the ability to control EVERYTHING at some level is the key to our protection and few would argue this pov and still expect a military to be effective. BUT........... if they can control everything, as they should be able to, then THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING!

If you noticed very carefully at the time, the clips shown on television, over and over, on a loop, were just as the plane gets into frame and hits the building. Over and over again, the loop, there was NO context. Had they shown 10 minutes worth of Towers Standing Tall, and THEN let the crash happen as it did in real time, your perception of the event would have been very different (yes I know they just can't do that as it is TV but that too is part of the programming that lets them get away with official story efforts - if we all demanded full context the system would fail). The loop created a groove in each brain that set the official story in place. The basic foundation of all official stories is: Horror and Shock FIRST! This creates a fight or flee hormonal explosion in the body and brain, which then opens on up to the official story.

The official story is then associated with the fight or flee hormonal experience, this does very strange things to a person who wants to revist the event in a rational way and clearly does REALLY strange things to those who actually participate in aspects of the event. In OK folks who where there pointed out, at the time, there were 4 bombs in the building and one didn't go off and they had to remove it - safety first people move back. The official story came out just after that, and the folks who removed the bomb seemed to have lost that fact or did they?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestik0223

i believe you were there,noone can say you werent except for someone spreading disinfo,the people going so hard at you are obviously disinformers.it is obvious that no plane hit the pentagon,the pictures of the so called plane parts arent even the same shade of color of the supposed plane,the wheels they show dont belong on said plane either,they belong on a gov/military plane as im sure you already know.give up the argument man some people just want to believe it was one man in a cave telling the others with box cutters to do almost impossible things like fly at 500 mph 5 feet off the ground,haha common sense obviuosly isnt common.

Aerospace engineers don't agree with you. :-

www.aerospaceweb.org...

What is a gov/military plane and what do its wheels look like ?

www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by R0CR13

interesting, but I don't need any highly pixelated video. I was there.

You were there when the plane/missile hit??????

No, by your own admission, you were not.

I started reading this thread very open to any new info you could bring to the table, & quite prepared to ignore the flamers.
But your self righteous, contradictory,arrogant attitude has seen my previous suspended judgement now gone.
Your attitude has stripped you of any credibility, & achieved the opposite effect of what you were supposedly trying to convey.
Or maybe that was the point all along...........

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Shortsticks,

When you were at the Pentagon the next day, did you definately not see any landing gear and engines within the impact zone as per the posted links photos show?

Were there any human remains?

I think anyone on here is foolish to believe 100% that because there is a photo of a mangled engine and airplane wheel proves a plane hit, when they could have easily been planted there.

If a plane did hit the Pentagon, then lets see some proper footage of the impact....?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer

You do know that most of the responders here are paid disinfo agents. A brief stroll through here will make that very clear. Block them and life gets much more rewarding.

Just for the record, I am not paid.

I can't speak for others, but I doubt that there are very many 'paid disinfo agents' on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join