It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Thus whoever has a chip on their shoulder and complains about being dissatisfied with this thread, its topic or its OP, will not be missed at all, certainly not by anyone genuinely interested in this topic or in congenial exchanges of ideas and friendly conversation.

In case you haven't noticed, those are the only people who are paying any attention to this thread at all. Your OP was essentially: "I believe 100% there is a war in space, please do my research for me and provide me with the details." That is not a very promising premise for a thread. What you needed to do was lay out a long series of quotations or videos that showed that there is a war in space, followed by more citations that explain why, and who the aliens are. That would have garnered a stronger response.

Since you have assumed the character of an intelligence agent, you could even claim that you have access to secret documents and actually leak them in the thread! You could forge some documents or make a grainy film of an ET puppet or a tape recording of a Ronald Reagan impersonator reading the cheesy dialogue in the text you just quoted. That would really stir things up. After all, if you're going to pretend, you might as well go for a full fledged hoax.

As it is, you keep derailing your own thread. I am making these criticisms not to stifle your self expression, but to encourage you to grow as a contributor. It is so rare that someone who understands the value of punctuation and proper paragraphs posts in this forum that I would like to see you hone your craft. It would be nice to have an intelligent discussion, perhaps even a debate here. As for a "congenial exchange of ideas or friendly conversation," are you sure you're in the right place? The motto at ATS is "Deny Ignorance," not "Let's Exchange Strokes." You can get those at PaulIsDead.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

In any case I am certainly not posting for the benefit of anyone condescending, rude or overbearing.

Like this condescending jackanape?

I note that you have only recently arrived and suggest that you take your time to study and investigate, research and ponder what evidence, eyewitness accounts, analyses and theories exist in the UFO and Alien realm. I have myself had a Close Encounter of the third kind, and therefore cannot be very receptive to your statements that all of this is poppycock. Please come back once you've taken a spin into the world of UFO and Alien Conspiracies - Thanks!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That really set the tone for the thread, didn't it?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I believe 100% in the Space Wars, Star Wars too, but don't bleieve the Good guys fight, unless they absolutely must for they are Love.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DJW001

I believe 100% in the Space Wars, Star Wars too, but don't bleieve the Good guys fight, unless they absolutely must for they are Love.

"I'm a Lover not a "Fighter" ~Michael Jackson

[sigh]

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Respectfully, I disagree that there's any sort of collusion going on with any sort of aliens and postulate that the most dangerous thing in the universe to we humans, other than random chance of natural disaster, is our own selves.

It's irresponsible to think we've alien brothers fighting along side us, or are coming to rescue us.
Humanity needs take accountability for its own actions.

Human greed and human evil doesn't need alien insects, reptilians, devils or demons to exist. Human greed and evil is quite capable of being greedy, selfish, and evil all it's own without help from any outside sources.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Be that as it may, but that doesn't mean it still didn't receive help from a outside source. Why wouldn't they come here and manipulate us?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJW001 has been placed in IGNORE mode so he/she ought not expect any further replies from me. I seek friendly communication with congenial fellow ATS members and have gone a long way in humoring a barrage of unfriendly communication. Others shall note that this comes after significant effort to debate sociably and that it is extremely hard to do so when someone is stuck in a game of "Bash the OP".

For the many "member-friendly" participants at ATS, here is another excerpt from the Reagan Briefings pointing to the engagement of hostilities between Soviet Fighter Jets and HOSTILE UFO's.

Getting back to ADVISER #1, regarding the incident inside the Soviet Union, Mr President, there are many such sightings all over the world. We must understand that the visitors can roam our planet at will without us doing much about it. However, I personally believe that we must prepare for the EVENTUAL DAY WHEN SOME HOSTILE LIFE FORM DECIDES TO TAKE OVER OUR PLANET. We must be prepared. I hope you understand why I said what I said, Mr President.

PRESIDENT: Yes, indeed, ADVISER #4, very well said. I agree with you. I guess all of those sightings ... well, some of them are real ... I mean, we are being visited, today, now, in this time period.

WM CASEY: Yes, Mr President, we are.

PRESIDENT: OK, ADVISER #1, please continue, we cut you off.

ADVISER #1: OK, thanks, Mr President. As I was saying, actually a series of incidents occurred over about a week. Our intelligence gathering stations inside and outside of the Soviet Union picked up voice transmissions between Soviet Air Defense pilots and ground controllers regarding a number of UFOs which were being chased by Soviet pilots. The incident started in central Siberia and ended over the Black Sea. Literally thousands of Soviets observed the UFOs and at least 20 different fighter pilots chased the UFOs. The Soviets attempted on two occasions to shoot down the UFOs, but to no avail. That is probably the best evidence that these things are happening over the Soviet Union. We think these UFOs were the hostile ones. We call them hostile because they tend to land, take humans, conduct experiments on them and then release the humans. Their spacecraft are different in design than the Ebens
SOURCE: The Reagan Briefings in 1981

Maybe they were considered Hostile by the Soviets because they had not entered into any Treaties offering these Aliens a Free Hand in abducting their citizens, something which Eisenhower has been alleged to have authorized in exchange for Technology?

If that was the case back in the 1950's we can consider that today any Geo-strategic analysis would show the pattern of abductions to be A DANGER TO HUMANITY. This is for just a few simple reasons. At best this would be to EXPLOIT HUMANS as a mere biological resource, turning people into laboratory guinea pigs. A middle ground scenario would see them INTERVENE UPON HUMAN GENETICS in order to COLONIZE US THROUGH OUR DNA? A worst case Scenario would be that they are using GASTRONOMICAL criteria to improve our breed? Let us hope it isn't the worst case, but regardless, this is HOSTILE ACTION warranting MILITARY RESPONSE which might be manifesting itself today as a SECRET SPACE WAR.

Originally posted by SonofLeod

Be that as it may, but that doesn't mean it still didn't receive help from a outside source. Why wouldn't they come here and manipulate us?

Hi Son of Leod,

Glad to have you with us. It is always welcome news when good-hearted members bring insight into a theoretical discussion, this helps to move our thinking forward in important increments. The possibility of Alien Intervention in Human Affairs has been evoked for centuries, and there is a great deal of validity to many such claims. Their very presence among us, even if they were constrained by a non-intervention clause, would considerably disrupt human affairs. That they have no wish to intervene is grossly disproved by their widespread human abductions and numerous airspace incursions by their craft.

However, we can all note how throughout human history there have been many exactions by humans perpetrated against other humans. The frightful war crimes, repressions and torture that punctuate human history make mundane aggressive behavior look like child play and almost show it to seem to be relatively normal and natural conduct for human beings, which are thus characterized as a heinous species which attacks its own kind. Yet is such behavior really characteristic of human nature? I actually don't think so, and have reason to believe that it might be due to "outside intervention". And I am not the first to perceive this, as said perception is present in many ancient and modern religions.

* NOTE: For reference, please note that I am not a religious person, having neither been raised in any religion nor having adopted one since. Yet I often find that there are elements of truth to be found in scripture as well as very interesting philosophical insight which can be found seeding organized religions. What bothers me about them is the prevalence of dogma and blind belief on faith, something which goes against my rational creed. For even if they wish me to believe something because it is in fact true, I'd rather come to it with my skeptical doubts and figure it out for myself.

In any case, many of the theories regarding Alien Influences intervening in human affairs were disregarded in the 20th century with the advent of obsessive logical positivism and the wave of base materialism which took over scientific endeavor. While this did bring some valid methodological systems to certain areas of technical investigation, it has failed and erred gravely in addressing the higher level challenges of the great questions and in solving the major flaws in scientific paradigms. Much of science is moving away today from such "nose in the ground" research and seeking loftier inspiration to explain the otherwise inexplicable. There have been considerable breakthroughs in recent years in our perception and analysis of what Aliens really are.

The major aspect of this comes from leading physicists who have engaged in heated debate as to whether our PHYSICAL REALITY is constituted by 11 dimensions - a minimum upon which they all tend to agree - or considerably more dimensions yet. For those who aren't into science, what this means is that it is now generally admitted by our leading scientists that WE ALL LIVE IN A REALITY OF WHICH WE CAN PERCEIVE LESS THAN A THIRD. And this because it is generally admitted that our Physical Senses allow us to perceive what is in ONLY THREE OF THE DIMENSIONS OF SPACE.

The implications of this are major, because it implies that there is a great deal which lies beyond our ability to perceive, and probably even also beyond our scientific instruments which were designed as mere extensions of our limited senses.

A LARGE SLICE OF REALITY WE CANNOT PERCEIVE implies that there is indeed a VERY REAL "Invisible World" which coexists with our Perceived World which we call REALITY. It has also been advanced that, given the "Dimensional Shift" aspect of the Alien and UFO phenomena, at least some of these ALIENS VISITING US ARE DIMENSIONAL ENTITIES. This likelihood is advanced by physicists as technically far more likely than the alternative that they would be distant visitors from Star Systems many light years away from us, and this even if Space Bending and Worm Hole technologies might allow faster than light travel.

We must place into perspective what this means. It would imply that certain CREATURES which we call ALIENS, because they are not native to our 3-Dimensional Space as located here on Earth, might actually exist HERE but in a dimension which we cannot perceive. Interestingly, while this theory is advanced by contemporary "bleeding edge" scientists, it happens to coincide very closely with what can be read in various mythological accounts as well as in religious scriptures, used in ancient times to help describe the nature of the reality we live in. We our predecessors altogether so lame and clueless as to what our reality is, as we have been recited in the materialistic teachings of dumbed down secondary education conditioning and coaching?

I advance the proposition that HUMAN NATURE IS GOOD and that there have been, as far as human history has officially recorded, Alien Entities which are PREDATORY in nature and which feed off human strife and angst, which possess humans and influence their actions as so many Demons to be Exorcised. To support this notion, there has been considerable PARAPSYCHOLOGICAL RESEARCH BY US & SOVIET MILITARY AGENCIES fully understanding that there are very real aspects of the Human Realm which are piloted by things unknown.

It can even be advanced that certain ALLIANCES with ALIEN ENTITIES, which by definition are NOT HUMAN and are OTHER WORLDLY, might have been struck by individuals or groups seeking to gain advantages by such a bargain. One such example is the very well known "Pact with the Devil" by Satanists, another less well known but just as constant in its historical continuity such agreement is the Masonic "Invocation of Hosts" conjuring Spirits or Beings to possess the officiating 33rd Degree Mason. This is said to grant them Power over our 3-D Reality which we call the SECULAR WORLD thanks to the help of Other Worldly ALIENS who can intervene here from beyond the constraints limiting our physical reality.

There is another aspect of this, which pertains to a way of looking at the Multi-Dimensional Aliens from a strictly materialistic viewpoint, putting the subject of demonic or alien host possession aside. It is that these very physical UFOs and Aliens, actually exist in a very material and physical 3-D reality manner elsewhere in space or time, but are able at will thanks to advanced technologies to commute from their reality in some parallel universe and emerge into our own. This would be evidenced by physical creatures having been captured alive or recovered dead, by the fact that many UFO sightings have these craft appear to eyewitnesses and to radar screens episodically, as if shifting into and out of our physical reality, and by the abduction phenomenon which has been recorded scientifically, even by Harvard professors, yet which often includes these creatures being able to walk through walls and have craft which are small on the outside in our physical reality but are much larger on the inside in some other dimensional space.

Then again, there is the possibility that both or neither are true. If both are true, then we have a mix of PHYSICAL ALIEN CREATURES VISITING EARTH, constituted by physically evolved beings of various natures, who improved their technological mastery to the point of being able to travel vast distances in space and visit us, as well as NON PHYSICAL DISEMBODIED ENTITIES MOVING AMONG US which influence our actions and possess people. If neither is true then MUCH OF OUR REALITY IS A COLLECTIVE HALLUCINATION we call life on Earth. For there has been plethora of UFO SIGHTINGS & ALIEN CONTACT for centuries. Has everyone gone mad?

Getsmart

edit on 12-5-2012 by Getsmart because: Multitudes of ALIENS have Intervened: WHICH ONES ARE HOSTILE?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Just to let you know I didn't read over a couple of sentences of your post. This will be true of the vast majority of people who follow this thread.

As I have pointed out to you before, long posts do not enhance credibility.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Maybe they were considered Hostile by the Soviets because they had not entered into any Treaties offering these Aliens a Free Hand in abducting their citizens

My information is that the Greys that kidnap people are considered "friendly" because they have entered into treaties with the govt(s).

At best this would be to EXPLOIT HUMANS as a mere biological resource, turning people into laboratory guinea pigs.

To fix whatever they broke in their own DNA sequence...

A middle ground scenario would see them INTERVENE UPON HUMAN GENETICS in order to COLONIZE US THROUGH OUR DNA?

Externalization of the Luciferian Hierarchy ("Invocation of Hosts") > using humans as biological hosts into which they incarnate and "live" on the planet.

Their very presence among us, even if they were constrained by a non-intervention clause, would considerably disrupt human affairs.

Why? You don't think humans need positive role models? I do.

That they have no wish to intervene is grossly disproved by their widespread human abductions and numerous airspace incursions by their craft.

You are going off the premise that all aliens abduct people! That is NOT the case.

For those who aren't into science, what this means is that it is now generally admitted by our leading scientists that WE ALL LIVE IN A REALITY OF WHICH WE CAN PERCEIVE LESS THAN A THIRD. And this because it is generally admitted that our Physical Senses allow us to perceive what is in ONLY THREE OF THE DIMENSIONS OF SPACE.

Plus, humans can only see a very limited section of the electro-magnetic spectrum & only hear a limited spectrum of frequencies. Dogs can hear sounds humans can't, for ex. Bees can see ultra-violet. Humans are so smug, but they're really quite limited in their capacities.

It has also been advanced that, given the "Dimensional Shift" aspect of the Alien and UFO phenomena, at least some of these ALIENS VISITING US ARE DIMENSIONAL ENTITIES.

Yes, plus traveling by "space car" is so 3-dimensional. lol

We must place into perspective what this means. It would imply that certain CREATURES which we call ALIENS, because they are not native to our 3-Dimensional Space as located here on Earth, might actually exist HERE but in a dimension which we cannot perceive.

Yes, that is why they need human bodies, so that they can interact with people, animals & objects "on planet."

Interestingly, while this theory is advanced by contemporary "bleeding edge" scientists

I never really understood why that term became popular, since bleeding comes after cutting, so it's actually *behind* cutting-edge. Anyway...

I advance the proposition that HUMAN NATURE IS GOOD

I'm afraid I cannot agree with you on that one. Humans, form my observations, are not only prone to violence and cruelty, but seem to *revel* in it. One need only look to how animals are treated by the vast majority of them. Bull-fighting? Really? Wow, that's really "fun" to watch an animal be tormented to death. Also, the fact that many people enjoy watching people beat each other up in "sports" is more evidence. You even wrote:

However, we can all note how throughout human history there have been many exactions by humans perpetrated against other humans. The frightful war crimes, repressions and torture that punctuate human history make mundane aggressive behavior look like child play and almost show it to seem to be relatively normal and natural conduct for human beings, which are thus characterized as a heinous species which attacks its own kind.

Are ALL of them possessed or otherwise influenced by demonic entities, or are they just that way? I would agree with you that excessively evil people, such by John Wayne Gacey or Jeffrey Dahmer, were perhaps possessed or controlled by a demonic entity, but all the people who enjoy MMA or bull fights? IDK... I think it's just the nature of the beast. And in my opinion, most humans function barely above the level of chimpanzees.

we have a mix of PHYSICAL ALIEN CREATURES VISITING EARTH, constituted by physically evolved beings of various natures, who improved their technological mastery to the point of being able to travel vast distances in space and visit us, as well as NON PHYSICAL DISEMBODIED ENTITIES MOVING AMONG US which influence our actions and possess people.

Don't forget the inter-dimensionals who live in human bodies who are here to help > set positive examples & act as role models. Yes, admittedly, they are something like change agents, trying to set a good example and raise the level of human consciousness from the inside not unlike a 5th column invasion.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular
Just to let you know I didn't read over a couple of sentences of your post. This will be true of the vast majority of people who follow this thread.

You seem to not be able to comprehend that I am not seeking to enhance my credibility: people are free to find credible whatever they wish! Furthermore, I am not seeking to gain the interest of those who have too little genuine interest in this topic to be unable to read past a couple of sentences. So actually it does work well, that those who couldn't care less about the thread topic won't be delving into its intricacies? It does make sense - right?

GS

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

You seem to not be able to comprehend that I am not seeking to enhance my credibility: people are free to find credible whatever they wish! Furthermore, I am not seeking to gain the interest of those who have too little genuine interest in this topic to be unable to read past a couple of sentences. So actually it does work well, that those who couldn't care less about the thread topic won't be delving into its intricacies? It does make sense - right?

GS

Sure now that you shortened your post to a readable, useable point, I now understand.

gl2

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Given that the Kepler satellite findings have caused JPL to estimate there are at least 2 billion "Earth-like" planets in the Milky Way (plus tens of billions of Earth-sized planets in this galaxy), we should obviously expect there to be many aliens all around. Multiply that by billions of galaxies and it is astronomical. Now, a study shows that the 60 percent of stars that are red dwarfs increases the likelihood of planets in the "goldilocks zone" (habitable) by tens of billions. so, now at least one study suggests tens of billions of Earth-lokes in our galaxy.

It would be naive to assume they aren't monitoring this planet, given its delicate developing dynamic. As a contactee since 1995 (telepathic communications and more) I find that shared alien mind communications create a sense of shared trust and a faint kind of love among aliens of a given population. However, that same interaction causes them to sometimes distrust aliens outside of their regime/government/alignment. so you see the strange irony of advanced, peaceful aliens who share thoughts in a very intelligent and informative way, yet they can be overly obedient, unquestioning, and easily manipulated by a given agenda (i.e. that it's necessary to abduct humans and gain inroads here - the grays' agenda, in order to expand in this vicinity). My sources and those of Phillip Krapf and others suggest that grays aren't even from this galaxy, so their doings here would suggest the insularity and resource-seeking agenda of an alignment that not only is uncomfortable with our native neighboring aliens but is suspicious of them.

So, any colusion between our government and those aliens is dangerous, if not naive. They reportedly say they're colonizers and that would mean they seek to cut us off from our neighbors before we get close to and friendly with those neighbors. Which is to be expected of a colonizer. From their perspective we are primitive, but from our perspective, aliens who reportedly destroyed the original gray home planet (via their intervention) in order to "save it" can be ,most dangerous.

However you look at it (read and think carefully), we need to be cautious and informed.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
George Noory & Stephen Quayle discuss how Forrestal & Byrd were about to go public with their encounter with the Nordics when Forrestal was suicided. Quayle actually mentions a *shooting war* (Operation High Jump) in the Antarctic with a contingency of the Nazis (at about 3 mins in).

Admiral Forrestal and Admiral Byrd - HEROES of the Hollow Earth Legend

Mainstream media on Operation Highjump ~

Operation Highjump Hidden Antarctic War Veterans: Frozen in Time, but Not Forgotten

edit on 13-5-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I once hear an interview that said Jesus was a Pleidian alien with no sexual organs.

I immediately believed since, by gosh, it was in interview. On radio. Yes.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I once hear an interview that said Jesus was a Pleidian alien with no sexual organs.

I immediately believed since, by gosh, it was in interview. On radio. Yes.

Hi Alchemical Monocular,

Yes, I have to agree that we cannot believe things simply because we hear about them on the radio or in an interview. The nature of the source doesn't guarantee that what we hear or read is factual at all. For this we must exercise our own discrimination and determine for ourselves what we think. It is for this reason that I have chosen to accept as valid, for my own reasons, information from data sources which you choose to entirely eliminate from consideration on grounds of suspicion. I remember the story about the boy who cried "Wolf !" and whom nobody believed the day it was true. Isn't that the danger of eliminating information simply due to its point of origin? Sometimes good information comes from bad places and bad information comes from good places.

This is why agencies do what is called "Open Source Research" meaning that they scour EVERYTHING, from the National Enquirer to short wave ham radio discussions in order to apply what is called "Intelligence" to information analysis. I hope that this is at least partially what we amateur sleuths are doing here in the threads at ATS, seeking to figure things out as best we can, without tossing ideas and data into the waste bin unless we are absolutely certain they present no utility. I hope this thread topic helps to do just that, examine ideas and grant them open consideration before discounting their potential validity.

Thanks for participating in this interesting thread !

Getsmart

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
At 13 minutes in, NWO is hostile alien takeover.

Alfred Lambremont Webre : Bases on Mars, EXOPOLITICS, NWO

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for streaming that video here, it is quite interesting what he as to say. Anyone who has lived among "Spooks" will know that what he says rings true. I found that this part you refer to merits to be quoted in the text. He refers to our life on this planet as an incarnation into the ultimate "spiritual war game". This is from minute 12:25 in the video.

"Dead men tell no tales. So here, we are dealing with the incarnation of the 'Ugly American', with Americans who sold their souls to the intelligence agencies, to the CIA, who are nothing but tools of the World Illuminati power structure under the Black Nobility, the Black Monarchs like the Windsors, the Rothschilds and the 13 families out of the City of London, the Rockefellers, the Orion Grey ETs and the Draco Reptilians, who had actually timelined - according to a 1964 US intelligence report - who had timelined Earth for a Reptilian takeover!"

"Well, that's what all this New World Order is about! It's a front for an attempted takeover of another species - a Hostile Extraterrestrial Species."

I think that there is substantial evidence to support his statement. There is no need to demonstrate the long history of the Black Nobility's dominance for the past centuries. The Illuminati's existence and presence as major political and economic actors has become the ABCs for beginners in any Conspiracy forum discussion. And the NWO is clearly operating along an agenda which goes against the interests of Humanity, seeking genocidal depopulation to levels of under 500 million total survivors, wanting to corral humans into restrictive contained population centers, raising children by the State to then impose housing and job assignments.

What is interesting in his analysis resides in his association of these oppressive human groups with HOSTILE ALIEN SPECIES INVADING EARTH. If this scenario is actually playing out, then we can conclude that all of Humanity is today fully invested in a STATE OF WAR against the Draco Reptilians, the Orion Greys and their Illuminati traitorous accomplices. And this might very well also manifest itself as a SECRET SPACE WAR.

Getsmart

edit on 19-5-2012 by Getsmart because: Hostile Aliens are probably right now engaging in ACTS OF WAR.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Hi,

He refers to our life on this planet as...

an incarnation into the ultimate "spiritual

war game".

Could not have expressed it better myself.

BE AWARE that the WEAPONS of the ENEMY are NOT physical - THEY are purely of THE MIND!

THE ENEMY fire the BLACKEST DARKEST most INFINITELY TERRIFYING bolts of NEGATIVE ENERGY!

NEGATIVE ENERGY BOLTS that BLACK-HOLE SUCK all of the LOVE and LIFE and HAPPINESS from out of a persons SOUL leaving them with just an empty shell!

THE ONLY DEFENSE IS IGNORING THE "INFINITE NEGATIVITY" AND BEING "STRONG" AND LETTING THE GOOD SLOWLY RETURN. ONLY GOOD WILL BALANCE OUT THE DARKNESS IN YOUR ETERNAL SOUL!

THERE CAN BE ONLY "ONE".

THE ENEMY WILL BE DEFEATED AS YOU NOW HOLD 2 POWERS! THE POWER OF THE "DARK" & THE POWER OF THE "LIGHT"!

YOUR 2 NEW POWERS COMBINE INTO "ONE"...

ULTIMATE POWER!

I AM "GOD" - I AM THE "ONE"

P.S. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE MOVIES. ESPECIALLY THE HORROR MOVIES.

IN THE FILMS THE "PULSE" AND "THE HAPPENING" THE ANALOGY OF THE ENEMIES INFINITE "SOUL SUCKING" MENTAL BLACKNESS ENERGY WEAPON IS VERY ACCURATELY PORTRAYED.

THE PULSE TRAILER

THE HAPPENING

edit on 19-5-2012 by neotech1neothink because: REMEMBER TO KEEP "STRONG"!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I think that there is substantial evidence to support his statement.

Just one example would suffice.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
What side am I on? I would have to say I stand with Luke Skywalker and the Rebel Alliance.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
At this point it really is looking like a monumental change is coming ,there are all kinds of alternative news sources that are reporting more and more UFO sightings as well as unexplainable phenomenon.
I hope I am still alive to see the black curtain ripped down and have the governments propaganda campaign finally exposed.I anticipate much blood will spill when the truth emerges.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join