It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
half-way through this radio show - Gen. Jeremiah on space wars

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

The same "General" Jeremiah in service to the United Galactic Federation?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

"If you can use Google Earth, you can see alien bases."
"Aliens are watching, waiting to stop us from eradicating ourselves; beings from other realms won't tolerate it."

And no General Jeremiah only Jim Murray being interviewed by a half-drunk named "Don".

Two old geezers sharing their opinions and patting each other on the back for being so darn shrewd and cosmically in touch.

Translation: Entertainment Value: D Evidentiary Value: F Time Wasted - complete.

I would give you a pause if it weren't for the fact that you have an entire thread of disconnected information, you bounce from one topic to the next like a thrown superball in a small closet.

I have some helpful information for you.

There are exactly two categories of people who might read any article you post. The first group comprises those who know you're a lightweight, a child with playtoys for tools and mind droolings as ideas.

The second includes only those who have never heard of you.

Your incoherent nonsense just give the first group an opportunity to laugh at you, and any of the second group who see that crap will immediately migrate to the first.

If you want to maintain as good an image as possible, your best bet?

Stop paying your ISP.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
America & China Defend Pacific against Alien Invasion : Top Secret
C2C interview on Oct. 16, 2012

Editor of Veterans USA Today, Gordon Duff, talked about a report of a combined fleet operation between the U.S. and China against an alleged unfriendly ET threat. According to Duff, aliens in underwater bases planned to call their motherships in and seize the entire
Pacific basin, not unlike what was depicted in the movie Independence Day. Further, Duff said that the Majestic 12 documents were real, and various treaties were established with alien visitors...

edit on 20-10-2012 by someotherguy because: b/c

Edit to add VT article

UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco

The actual classified memo on very short distribution mentions only the following:
Opposition is extraterrestrial and extremely aggressive and unfriendly
The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin
China is forced to carry US responsibility because our own naval capability is sitting in the Persian Gulf when America is under a very real threat.

edit on 20-10-2012 by someotherguy because: add VT article

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Congratulations Someotherguy,

You succeeded in peeving a poster with CIA in their forum name, to the point they went seething in hateful denial. This means you are onto something since you definitely struck a NERVE as will no doubt be further evidenced by more spiteful postings from selfsame or their allies. Readers be forewarned.

We are indeed in a geostrategic situation where Exopolitics has in many ways superseded Geopolitics simply due to the fact that our geography is no longer two dimensional but the astronomical location of our planet requires our Military Strategies to integrate our position in physical space. This means that our military are mandated by virtue of prudential defense and security to have planned and tested strategies including scenarios of exoplanet invasion and penetration of our airspace by UFOs. Those who deny the existence of UFOs ought to read a newspaper article once in a while. They are craft of unknown origin, often captured on Military Radar, the origin of which our Military knows nothing. For this reason all Military Corps are compelled to design appropriate responses to an eventual attack.

Getsmart

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The only "alienz" China's fighting in the Pacific are the highly charged particles from the radiation belts (likely with some help from us) that created the typhoon China held off its coast for a whole week. It was so laughable that the Chinese were holding the typhoon back that the US had to spin off a micro-typhoon to bounce off its backside and get it to finally move before the damn thing drew too much heat from the water and changed the Pacific Ocean currents...which would have been bad for America's winter.

China held that typhoon off its coast for a WEEK! It sat there in the same spot and wouldn't budge.

They've really got on their game in the weather warfare field (HAARP).

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

The only "alienz" China's fighting in the Pacific are the highly charged particles from the radiation belts (likely with some help from us) that created the typhoon China held off its coast for a whole week. It was so laughable that the Chinese were holding the typhoon back that the US had to spin off a micro-typhoon to bounce off its backside and get it to finally move before the damn thing drew too much heat from the water and changed the Pacific Ocean currents...which would have been bad for America's winter.

China held that typhoon off its coast for a WEEK! It sat there in the same spot and wouldn't budge.

They've really got on their game in the weather warfare field (HAARP).

Excellent point! Perhaps all this extraterrestrial nonsense is disinformation to cover up the real story! GetSmart? SomeOtherGuy? What do you think? Do you trust your sources? Do you really believe someone in the US military would leak the sort of information you have been posting without an agenda?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
That video on the Terra Papers is a real eye opener.

Yes, it is. I chanced to read the "Terra Papers" from a link here in ATS a few years ago. That part about the "Light" is true. I saw it myself, and it is a machine of some kinds that will send your Spirit/Soul to wherever you THINK you should go, Heaven, Hell, Summerland, Valhalla....whatever one happens to believe at the moment of "death." The "Light," I believe, leads one back into the Cycle of Life/Death that Humanity has been trapped within for so many millennia. I am just happy that some actually know of these things here in ATS, perhaps some questioner will come read and learn a few things.

Personally, I can hardly wait for it all to begin. I have been waiting for a long time, and grow impatient.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

What I think is quite silly, my opinion mind you, is that if there is some alien war going on, in consideration that if there are indeed aliens they'd have to have some pretty spiffy technology to even get here, much less wage a war, anything mere human tech could throw at them, i postulate would be laughable.

Greetings, Druscilla. Have you researched these theories out for yourself? Look up at the sky, here in Southern Ohio the sky is blocked most of the time, either miles of clouds, or miles of Chemtrails. Rarely can we even see Orion. I have been wishing to be on the High Desert, so a clear sky will act as a screen when it all comes down.

On the war in space note, I have it that the war is winding down, and is almost over. There will be Dark Forces who will attempt to capture as many Souls as they can, shortly after the Magnetic Field of Earth collapses. The field is all that holds our reality. The Montauk experiments are said to have ripped a hole through the Field, allowing a portal to be opened. A lot of bad sh** came through there. Some just have no grip on the technology these ETs use. Think Human Technology to the one millionth power. The first thing one has to realize is the Universe is much older than most people think, as are the planets in our system.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Most agreed on Dolores Cannon's books! Sadly though, Unity, most do not read books anymore. It is quickly becoming lost to human conciousness, it seems, as electronic technology advances and takes over the human brain entirely. Many are falling into this trap, they simply cannot live without the technology in their hands. I caught my wife last week texting on a cell phone, and talking three-way on a land line phone at the same time.

You are so right on Family and Friends watching over us too. I have seen a few of these in real time, and know beyond any doubt they were real. Why everyone doesn't experience this is also beyond me, above my pay grade. I believe it to be Soul Advancement and Evolution.

They are targetting the positive side. And us, we're nonstop in this unofficial nuclear war against earth's citizens.

Yes, they are. And those all secure in their faith and belief systems are already half gone, in my considered opinion. This has been going on for millions of years, folks, and will go on for a million more. And there is not much one Soul can do about it. Now TOGETHER as ONE we can smash it all, and escape this harsh and oppressive reality we are all trapped within.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by Unity_99
That video on the Terra Papers is a real eye opener.

Yes Unity 99, it was one of the video series you posted elsewhere on ATS which brought be to put the pieces together in this thread. Thanks, on behalf of many of us here, for your contributions!
GS

I second that, Unity. Your many contributions to ATS conciousness are greatly appreciated by myself and many others here.
Auto

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr0pthr3
When you take into account all of the "supposed" crashed ufo's (and reports of other objects) over the decades, you can't help but wonder how they crashed. Especially if their technology is far more advanced than ours, something made them crash, and IMO the best explanation is war. Great thread OP.

You have to take into account that the craft that crash are just Atmosphere craft, not Interstellar spacecraft. Could the Starship Enterprise land on Earth? No, gravity would crush it.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Scientists Urge People To Be Prepared For Alien Contact

one scientist said to prepare for the worst - then they reference movie, "Independence Day"

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hi Autowrench!

Thanks for your contributions to this thread. You are correct that Unity99 is a unique ATS member who has helped many of us think out of the box on any number of issues. There is maybe too much of a left brain bias here in the Ufology community, begging for evidence after a landing, yet balking when finding the roots of a lawn burnt while the blades of grass remain intact. Unity99 is able to use the right brain while retaining a great deal of perspective regarding our problematic paradigm, which helps us refocus onto more important issues.

Hi Someotherguy!

I note in the Russian RT News "Alyona Show" video you posted above, that the journalist whom I presume is Alyona is intrigued at the new dating possibilities that the perspective of Alien visitation of earth opens up. Assuredly in the bible there are accounts of certain 'fallen angels' taking women among humans, so this might have already happened in the past. Yet I cannot be sure this is entirely an attractive prospect, especially if they happen to be like the Reptoid "dragon men" some have encountered. For her sake I hope it plays out in the form of very human looking benevolent extraterrestrial relatives of ours.

Also I note she refers to the "Action Plan" request by the Royal to the United Nations to prepare a detailed response to extraterrestrial arrival. She then refers to this not as a call to action but as a Call to Arms!

It is thus a valid conclusion to expect that our planet's military authorities would have to plan for a potential aggressive invasion, such as the world has seen countless times when simply confronted with far more predictable HUMAN onslaughts. Aliens might be far more complicated and less negotiable adversaries. Hence the reference to the alien invasion feature film Independence Day which echoes the statement made by former military intelligence operative and current senior editor at Veterans Today, namely Gordon Duff when interviewed by Coast to Coast AM, Gordon Duff states that in 1953 Eisenhower made a treaty with another Alien Species, different from the one Truman made a deal with in 1947. He states that these Aliens are more aggressive and had included terms according to which they would be legally authorized to harvest quotas of abductees among the US civilian population who would never be returned, as they would be used for "gastronomic purposes"!

Minute 13:40 "We were dealing with an Entity... this one us unusually unfriendly..."

Alien Secrets & the Military
Editor of Veterans USA Today, Gordon Duff, talked about a report of a combined fleet operation between the U.S. and China against an alleged unfriendly ET threat. According to Duff, aliens in underwater bases planned to call their motherships in and seize the entire Pacific basin, not unlike what was depicted in the movie Independence Day. Further, Duff said that the Majestic 12 documents were real, and various treaties were established with alien visitors. He also spoke about how the US has spent trillions of dollars developing advanced weaponry and technology, unknown to the public-- one of his sources claimed America had built an interstellar craft as far back as 1952.

Gordon Duff, senior editor of Veterans Today, is a former UN Diplomat, USMC Vietnam combat veteran, and Deputy Chairman of the Board of a European based multi-national. His career has included extensive experience in international banking, along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, surveillance technologies, and intelligence.

Thanks Someotherguy, for bringing that interview to our attention. If these are the Draco Reptilians such as the one I spotted, we can assume that they have a standing agreement for culling and feasting upon Europeans, as per my Urban Sighting posts here at ATS. I remind others of their size and of the ominous threat they would constitute to even the best armed of the military. The movie Independence Day shows a comparatively timid and peaceable Creature compared to what we might be dealing with here. Just for size reference purposes, fully understanding that they are far more threatening looking than this illustration plus endowed with highly developed psychic powers and an intelligence far beyond our own, here is my size comparison respective to their HUMAN MEALS.

Having personally witnessed one of these frightful creatures in the flesh it is very worrying that they might establish bases on our planet and bring yet more from Motherships. I sincerely hope this doesn't play out as suggested by this report, allegedly vetted by high officials in the military intelligence community.

Getsmart

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

NASA's Edgar Mitchell "Aliens Exist, Government Cover Up is Real" - Fox News

Hi Someotherguy,

You linked to a video which is now unavailable so here it is again.

Cheers,

GS

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Whistleblower: WWIII, a war between hostile ETs and humanity, has started

Michael Prince, an active duty whistleblower trained to be a cyborg super soldier assassin in SS and MI-6 U.K. intelligence networks, has stated that World War III, a war between hostile extraterrestrial civilizations and the human civilization has started. Armed hostilities between human forces and hostile extraterrestrial forces are now taking place frequently, Mr. Prince states.

Thanks Someotherguy for posting that very interesting video. I think this does have a lot to do with what might be up in our Space Wars. First of all, we must know who is on what side. If there is a war in our planet's Airspace involving Aliens, are we against any Aliens or allied with some Aliens against others? Like in the TV Series V have we become allies of the Reptilians and are we using Star Wars defense systems against other Aliens?

In the above mentioned video, I can confirm what Michael Prince says. Sons of NSA staff my brother and I were also entrusted to NAZI DOCTORS just like what Michael Prince tells us at the beginning of that video interview. So while I cannot guarantee that anything he says is the actual truth, not having the privilege of knowing this gentleman personally, I can attest to American facilities in conjunction with the British Tavistock Institute, being operated under the authority of actual WWII Nazi doctors who "attended" to children. Our similar experience was over a decade before that of Michael Prince.

Also you might want to correlate this information with that of Joseph P. Farrow who brings a Nazi Continuum into play with his theory about the Roswell UFO crash as being related to Nazis. This is also an interesting analysis even if some of his conclusions might be underinformed or misinformed.

I visited the US Army Area 51 Museum this summer, using military credentials for entry, and relayed the reality of my own Alien Close Encounter of the 4th kind to the military staff of their facility in Las Vegas. I have widely described this in detail here at ATS. then, shortly after an unplanned nocturnal periphery contact at the US Army Military Intelligence Base at Fort Huachuca, Arizona, I encountered NSA staff on mission as their target.

Any involved in any capacity with the NSA or MI6 should know that your own children are under threat by your own agency. This was revealed to me by the very operative coordinating the team in the attempt against my life in Durango Colorado, which my training helped me survive. His estimation of the rogue NAZI element within the NSA was approximately ONE THIRD of its operatives. In addition to having his son's life threatened, his parents must live with Glock automatics hidden in multiple locations of their house in case of a hit. That's how they compel patriotic agents to act against other loyal patriots and truth seekers. He complied with his mission but I got very lucky and reacted within the few brief seconds during which I could prevent my untimely end. One week later I had a narrower escape from a mercenary in New England - these sad f*cks mean business!

Why? Maybe because I am a cumbersome witness to how malevolently these agencies treat the offspring of their own agents? YES - this means that your own kids will become TARGETS of your own agency! Enjoy the prospect. Or maybe you already know.

More likely though, because I am a surviving witness to how the US and British agencies use Nazis - or more likely ARE USED BY NAZIS as an extension of their Intelligence Network. In the early days children of agents were mandatory "volunteers" for programs such as Project Talent and entrusted to Nazi doctors. Where it gets sticky is that this is a loose end, revealing how penetrated these agencies are by Nazis who are not at all out of the picture today!

I have discussed here at ATS how there is a Nazi Continuum still operating within the US and British Agencies - see my ATS posts about the actual Political Hierarchy of the Third Reich being photographed with high US officials under the guise of being "scientists" at Fort Bliss New Mexico shortly after WWII. These facts are hidden in plain view, yet so many wish to remain blind to the obvious.

Returning to our topic of STAR WARS and the fact that our Military are actually engaged in A SECRET WAR INVOLVING ALIENS we must discover by any means what Aliens are involved and what various alliances exist between them an various factions of our official government agencies and of secret organizations working in parallel to them. The NAZI Contingent is manifestly associated with HOSTILE ALIENS with a very somber agenda for humanity - THE REAL FINAL SOLUTION !

If we listen to what Michael Prince says at minute 14:24 he confirms the Nazi presence among the NSA. At minute 15:45 he also states that the Alien Genetic Laboratory under the Dulce Archuleta Mesa in New Mexico was run by a 6'6 Bavarian NAZI named Alfred Bonner who is currently working as MI6 Director of Special Operations.

This goes towards confirming a distinct complicity between NAZIS and ALIENS having them cooperating in extending the earth-based genetic experiments carried out first in the NAZI Concentration Camps during WWII. In fact the NSA's Black Ops have clearly been cooperating with the NAZIS and the ALIENS in these projects on US soil and elsewhere. They are hence clearly guilty of HIGH TREASON. See my thread on this topic in the ATS forums.

UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason !

Getsmart

edit on 24-10-2012 by Getsmart because: NAZIS are running the SPACE WAR helping Aliens farm Humanity.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Any involved in any capacity with the NSA or MI6 should know that your own children are under threat by your own agency. This was revealed to me by the very operative coordinating the team in the attempt against my life in Durango Colorado, which my training helped me survive. His estimation of the rogue NAZI element within the NSA was approximately ONE THIRD of its operatives. In addition to having his son's life threatened, his parents must live with Glock automatics hidden in multiple locations of their house in case of a hit. That's how they compel patriotic agents to act against other loyal patriots and truth seekers. He complied with his mission but I got very lucky and reacted within the few brief seconds during which I could prevent my untimely end. One week later I had a narrower escape from a mercenary in New England - these sad f*cks mean business!

Why? Maybe because I am a cumbersome witness to how malevolently these agencies treat the offspring of their own agents? YES - this means that your own kids will become TARGETS of your own agency! Enjoy the prospect. Or maybe you already know.

More likely though, because I am a surviving witness to how the US and British agencies use Nazis - or more likely ARE USED BY NAZIS as an extension of their Intelligence Network. In the early days children of agents were mandatory "volunteers" for programs such as Project Talent and entrusted to Nazi doctors. Where it gets sticky is that this is a loose end, revealing how penetrated these agencies are by Nazis who are not at all out of the picture today!

I have discussed here at ATS how there is a Nazi Continuum still operating within the US and British Agencies - see my ATS posts about the actual Political Hierarchy of the Third Reich being photographed with high US officials under the guise of being "scientists" at Fort Bliss New Mexico shortly after WWII. These facts are hidden in plain view, yet so many wish to remain blind to the obvious.

I thought this thread was about the "Secret War In Space," not an outline for a Robert Ludlum novel. If that's the direction you want to go, why would NSA, which is responsible for signals intelligence, want to use Nazi doctors for anything? It is well known the Gehlen presented his organization to OSS, but they were not doctors and OSS became CIA not NSA.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
I thought this thread was about the "Secret War In Space," not an outline for a Robert Ludlum novel. If that's the direction you want to go, why would NSA, which is responsible for signals intelligence, want to use Nazi doctors for anything? It is well known the Gehlen presented his organization to OSS, but they were not doctors and OSS became CIA not NSA.

I see from your post that at least you have got your Alphabet right - but maybe there's a reason they call them Alphabet SOUP agencies. They are more like "stew". Also you somehow got Reinhard Gehlen identity right, and I might recommend you read "The CIA Covenant: Nazis in Washington" which are the memoirs of former Nazi chief of the Gestapo Heinrich Mueller written while advisor to Truman in Washington DC, to better understand the limits of Gehlen's influence.

Gestapo Chief becomes Top Trumann Advisor

Download eBook Here

There were many others beyond Gehlen whose influence mostly helped deceive loyal American patriots of an inflated threat of Soviet military might to justify hugely inflated budgets to secretly build up the Nazi Continuum's networks within various US Government departments and agencies, including the NSA. Parallel funding was already in place as of 1943 through Martin Bornann's expatriation of Nazi war plunder laundered into a large canvas of "legitimate" corporations serving to finance the Nazi Continuum.

What is interesting in the light of the topic of this thread is to at least CONSIDER the likelihood of the existence of a Nazi Continuum, and I would wager that the more information is released the more information will come forth to complete the picture. Only ten years ago hardly anyone knew of the existence of Skull & Bones and Project Paperclip wasn't even officially recognized. In another ten years time a newcomer to ATS may well visit the forum archives and be amused at the degree of ignorance of the Nazi Continuum manifest among prior ATS members.

Maybe at that time it will become clearer that the Oklahoma City bombing of FBI headquarters was done to eliminate their files on the Nazis operating "known to the US Government" in the USA since WWII and that for this same reason the recently fired Assistant Director of the FBI, , was killed on his first day of work as newly appointed Security Chief at the World Trade Center, starting his duties on September 11th, 2001. Do not be suprised if for the NAZIS 911 is a number which has magical significance. Regarding 911 as having significance here is an older ATS thread:

The New 911, Porsche Identity?

Here is a photo I took at the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart. It is the official museum description of the very first Porsche 911 in which they refer to the "Magical Number Combination".

The cover story about Peugeot's patent isn't very convincing, and we can note that Porsche likes to point out that 911 is a MAGICAL NUMBER. Given the Nazi Fascination with Magick, the Occult and Numerology, we will not fail to understand that choosing this car to incarnate the NAZI fascination with the MAGICAL BEATLE. In its final Beatle insect form as a 911 Speedster and in its earlier Turbo form with reference to the other Magical Number, the Illuminati 33:

Porsche is not alone in espousing the Germanic heritage as we can also see Bavarian Motorwerks displaying its own NAZI SPACE WAR Heritage by building its own museum in the shape of a UFO starship.

MORE HERE

Hitler's followers include Nazi Youth adept Pope Benedict XVI who happens to celebrate 911 on Hitler's birthday . Cynics will claim it a coincidence. However Adolf Hitler was born April 20th, 1889 meaning that when the Pope celebrated 911 on April 20th, 2008 this would have been Adolf's 119th birthday! In Germany as in much of Europe you place the day of the month before the month of the year. Hence for Germans 9/11 is actually 11/9. This helps maybe better explain that the Nazi Pope celebrated the 119 Attacks on Hitler's 119th:

The Pope Celebrated 119 on 119

A few years ago I published to Above Top Secret a photo showing Ratzinger with his brother Georg and other boys very cozy with Nazi youth leader Baldur on Schirach. This photo was somehow "disappeared" and can no longer be found! Also I identified a young Ratzinger in the photo of the Project Paperclip Nazi Continuum at Fort Bliss right after WWII with Hitler and friends. This also explains a lot - including his personal and the Vatican's connection with the ALIEN question, all the way to the Vatican's recent declarations about Aliens and their direct ownership of many of the world's most perfected observatories and telescopes.

At the present time we are noting an increase in reports about A NAZI CONTINUUM involved in UFO sightings - some abductees swearing to have seen Nazis in Uniform among Aliens aboard UFOs - mystical archeology and ufology in the early years of the Third Reich, documented evidence of Flying Saucer technology in Nazi Germany, Nazis among American Captains of Industry, Bonesmen and other Secret Society members, Military branches and the Secret Services. There is even a NAZI and NASA and NSA component to the GIffords shootings. See ATS posts here about that! And we have had confirmed NAZIS at the head of the United Nations, at the top job at INTERPOL and in certified NAZI Continuum Agents in the White House.

There are ALIENS and there are NAZIS and the two are connected. How they are connected and for what Agenda remains to be established in the context of the SECRET SPACE WAR.

If you have specific inside information to reveal about the NSA - please help yourself. But this would be unlikely. Either you are simply a cynic without any information of value to others about this topic, or you are an NSA insider in which case we should all guard to believe any disinformation you might be sent to spin. I would like to see examples here or elsewhere of actual contributions to the truth you might have made, to determine how plausible it is you are intent on advancing the arduous task of truth seeking in a conspiracy forum. While cynics might he useful to keep some topics on track, they seldom are those who help the truth emerge.

Getsmart

edit on 24-10-2012 by Getsmart because: henchmen had best not mess with anyone trained by Nazis!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
ADDENDUM

I have found again the photograph of a young Hitler Youth named Josef Ratzinger holding the right arm of Nazi Youth Party Founder Baldur Von Schirach. His older brother Georg Ratzinger is sitting in the front row on the left side of this photo.

Hitler Youth Poster Boy at Center looks a lot like Georg Ratziger

The above evidence disavows the tepid membership claims about his reluctant adherence and role in the Nazi youth movement and even shows an "affectionate relationship" which we shall hope was limited to ideological Nazi rhetoric? He also enlisted in the Landsturm and is alleged to be seen in this photograph of the Nazi clergy in presence of Goebbels.

Josef Ratzinger was elected Pope on April 19th, 2005 and it is understood that he took the time to choose a name identical to that of 15 prior Popes in order to be certain to carry the numeral XVI. The number 16 was important as he took office assuming for the first time his official functions as Pope Benedict 16 the next day, on April 20th, 2005 - which would have been the 116th Birthday of Adolf Hitler.

A very young Josef Ratzinger can be seen marked by me with number 26 in this Nazi Project Paperclip photograph of the NAZI CONTINUUM taken at Fort Bliss, New Mexico immediately after World War II.

Josef Ratzinger at similar age toProject Paperclip photo
Click on photo & scroll to the right to #26

There is still a lot of evidence to be uncovered but the TIE-IN with NAZIS is becoming impossible to ignore when it comes to understanding the EXOPOLITICS leading to the SECRET SPACE WAR.

Cathy O'Brien has stated that Hollywood filmaker and author/director of the Star Wars series is actually an NSA Operative. Could he be a whistle blower or is this an Illuminati "smack in your face" warning to keep stave off bad karma before their death blows? Is it simply a coincidence that Emperor Palpatine in George Lucas STAR WARS Epic was possibly modeled after Nazi Josef Ratzinger?

Insider George Lucas revealing inside info with revealing Images

Getsmart

edit on 24-10-2012 by Getsmart because: Is the NAZI Thousand Year Reich expecting to extend to the entire GALAXY?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Apropos to the Nazi theme, this 1953 declassified CIA document talks about how the CALIFORNIA COMMITTEE FOR SAUCER INVESTIGATION (CSI) was headed by a Paperclip scientist, Dr. Walter Riedel. CSI was planning to execute a hoax over LA to test people's reactions to UFO's...

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join