It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I guess I am going to have to dispel any worries about whether or not aliens exist or not.

This is just a SMALL example of how many galaxies there are in the known Universe. The likelihood of this scenario is infinitely greater. So that allows for an infinite possibility of planets, correct? You sound like such an outstanding, and intelligent individual; I'm sure you took Probability & Statistics in school, eh? Well, tell me what is the probability 1 to ∞? How does that work out for proof? Mathematics is the only true knowledge there is in this entire 'reality'. 2+2 is ALWAYS going to equal 4. Can you see oxygen; what about other particles and atoms? What about through dimensions? Can you see sounds? Yet, you know they exist whether you can see them or not. Not that I am assuming you are a Christian or anything; I'm sure we both know that old saying. However, for those that do or even yourself should you believe that, how can God exist and not aliens, even though you can't see God either? If anything that sounds like what 'Mainstream' authors say about conspiracy theorists and how they pick and choose information.

Secondly, accepting the absolute FACT that we are not alone; It is almost certain a great many are billions of years ahead of us in technology. You can not even begin to compare our primitive rockets to theirs. Not only are they using propulsion systems, they probably have 10's of other methods that dwarf anything that we currently know. Instantaneous or otherwise. Why would they cover up so many photo's? Note that term, cover up? It means they are hiding something....If you can not deny ignorance, then why are you her? Except for any other reason to stir up disinformation or regurgitation of the same old Swamp gas type 'debunkings'.
edit on 30-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

This is just a SMALL example of how many galaxies there are in the known Universe.

All of which are extremely far apart, both in space and time. Even if we grant that it might be possible to travel faster than light, even instantaneously, there are billions upon billions of stars out there, with billions and billions of planets orbiting them. Assuming you could explore one solar system a day, how many years would it take you to search through the cosmos before you randomly stumble upon Earth? If you said billions and billions of years, you would be correct.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
As if you know how they travel to judge how they can't pass so large distances. It could be hyperspace jump, teleportation, gateways/stargates whatever else.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Lol, you must have missed the part where I said you guys are assuming that they use the kind of technology we can imagine. The speed of light? You think that is as fast as it gets? Aliens billions and billions of years more advanced than us likely know of stuff like flumes or wormholes, swift zones, etc. You have to let go of time and space travel from a Terran point of view.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Sorry, I just read your post after I posted mine; I am glad though that I'm not the only one that came to this consensus....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
As if you know how they travel to judge how they can't pass so large distances. It could be hyperspace jump, teleportation, gateways/stargates whatever else.

And mental projection/remote-viewing Avatar-style...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

While I agree with the statement that it is highly unlikely we are alone in the galaxy, let alone the universe, what of the possibility that we are the most advanced species at this time (within the Milky Way, for the sake of this argument). It would explain why we haven't been visited yet.

Given our extremely rapid rate of advance in technology in science, we can assume another intelligent race would have done the same. Imagine where we would be in just a thousand years from now. Our technology would be phenomenal. Yet, we estimate our galaxy to be 13 billion years old, and the Earth to be about 4.5 billion years old. Starting from any point in time even before life started forming on Earth, an intelligent and organized race could have begun colonizing planets, developing synthetics/robotics/AI, and otherwise explore the galaxy in earnest. And they would have no reason to stop. Imagine one planet sent out 2 ships to colonize a planet each. And each subsequent planet did the same. You'd cover quite a bit of ground/space over even (even, hah) a billion years, and never face a single catastrophic extinction event.

Of course anything is possible, and I can't even decide on what idea I like best about why we've yet to make contact.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by qalameid

We aren't and this entire planet is a project of many cosmic and intergalactic at that. Not only is this so, but your soul is ET, and you are either here to grow it bigger when you choose LOVE and EQUALITY, OR to rescue loved ones, OR your trapped in the temporal in their karmic slave system for the dark side matrix. Wake up, go within, seek to get onto your current or original assigment and ask for help for this planet under the stars. Then maybe you'll see for yourself.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Lol, you must have missed the part where I said you guys are assuming that they use the kind of technology we can imagine. The speed of light? You think that is as fast as it gets? Aliens billions and billions of years more advanced than us likely know of stuff like flumes or wormholes, swift zones, etc. You have to let go of time and space travel from a Terran point of view.

LOL! You must have missed the part where I said "Even if you could explore one solar system a day..."

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
:3 when first contact comes I hope it is from a species like the Vulcan... Humanoids with pointy ears or subtle brow ridges like on Star Trek.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Brad Steiger Real Aliens.mp4

Description:

Brad Steiger tells the tragic tale of Captain Thomas Mantell's tragic encounter with a UFO and the U.S. military's controversial explanation of Mantell's plane crash from his highly-regarded book, Real Aliens, Space Beings, and Creatures from Other Worlds. Was it government deception?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
NASA's Edgar Mitchell "Aliens Exist, Government Cover Up is Real" - Fox News

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Russia Today - DID ALIENS SHOOT DOWN MISSILE TO SAVE HUMANITY FROM OBAMA AND THE ILLUMINATI REPTILIANS

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
At least something...

UFOs pose no threat to Iran: defense minister

TEHRAN – Iranian Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi said on Sunday that the UFOs (unidentified flying objects) pose no threat to the country’s security.

The remarks by the defense minister came after a mysterious light was seen over certain countries including Iran, Syria, Turkey, Cyprus, Lebanon and Israel on Thursday night...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Here's a twist ~ Terminator-style timeline shenanigans ~

Disclosure - Time Games

[Phil] Schneider is about disclosure, about decades of involvement by the US and other governments with multiple alien civilizations and about aspects of that relationship that have led to the deaths of many, some in combat, some, numbers you don’t want to ever guess, slaughtered as cattle for consumption...

This is a “hint” from a man [referring to Ronald Reagan alien threat speech] who spent a trillion plus dollars publicly, much more privately, developing energy weapons to be used in space. We claimed it was to beat the Russians, a nation we later learned, magically, had been bankrupt for years.
When we talk of Phil Schneider, the man who lectured America on our alien wars, our massive underground facilities, of the horrific threat, a man more than a bit credible to any that listen to him, or even those who adhere to “Schneider-lite,” the mirror images with smiling aliens and zippy space ships, we come to one area touched but not examined.
Schneider talks of time travel, how the US is visited by time travelers...

What we are not told is that the frequency of the universe is measured carefully and the discernible changes measured have been tied directly to visits by time travelers...

I look at 1968 and wonder, that is all any of us are allowed to do, was 1968 a year when we entered a time loop, when a team of those visitors killed Kennedy, set up the Nixon election, decided to carry Vietnam out for years and years and alter how much history? ...

It becomes less funny when we gain information that is given “good” to “very good” reliability that we are visited by time travelers and that I am not allowed to confirm anything regarding changes to the universe...

Are visits from time travelers, those top scientists anonymously believe changing the nature of our universe, our past, our present, erasing our future of are they tourists as we would be told? ...

Does history follow natural progression or is it “stair stepped,” interfered with by events that could be attributed to those we now have reason to believe are very real, filled with intent, and not one bit interested in the planet earth surviving and prospering...

The next time that strikes me is 1972. Somehow, Nixon, most hated man on earth is reelected, America is still in Vietnam though the “other side” had been notified 4 years earlier we were quitting and, most of all, the moon was suddenly “off limits.” ...

Look back, 1972, where we were. We have video games, tiny phones and a shorter life span, a world polluted, few with clean water or electricity, continual war, we have been moving backwards, discernibly backwards, since 1972...

In general, we all agree things are not as they should be, do we have reason to believe some hand, certainly not that of a “higher being” has been responsible?
The end result, such as can be expected, would allow us to at least be aware that we are living in an alternative timeline...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Whistleblower: WWIII, a war between hostile ETs and humanity, has started

Michael Prince, an active duty whistleblower trained to be a cyborg super soldier assassin in SS and MI-6 U.K. intelligence networks, has stated that World War III, a war between hostile extraterrestrial civilizations and the human civilization has started. Armed hostilities between human forces and hostile extraterrestrial forces are now taking place frequently, Mr. Prince states.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Alien wars at 23

David Marrow - The Monarch Project

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This just in:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=855593

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

ex-Health Minister speaks about UFOs, Aliens, Mind Control & Conspiracies

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Conspiracies: Depopulation, Mind Control & Out of Body Experiences (With Governmental insider)

Loaded with information, and all manmade by HAARP, and their programs invovle ET, but NASA recruits psi and astral agents as do all the military.

I recommend everyone watch this.

She doesnt have her own site, she is harrassed non stop for her info, her computer doesnt work often, many break ins and having her reports on ufos and books she purchases stolen and things smashed. She is being targetted non stop.

Dr. Rauni Kilde on Mind Control Weapons

This mind control is used from vans, and I know its being used personally.

They are planning on eliminating the MIDDLE CLASS, they only want the elite and some of the slave class or poor.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join