It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly has Obama done? Why vote for him?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

What world do you live in??? The Iraq war is over...don't lie to yourself.

A military one that involves deployments and a knowledge of operations ongoing.

He gets the credit...glad to see you agree with me.

As if he would have given an order other than "take him out".

No, there was no recession...the article you linked doesn't even say there is a recession...it is a "what if" article.

I listed the most recent recessions...again....you are just making things up.

No, anyone can do this research and see it. You're the one living in an MSM manufactured la-la land.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I don't like anyone the GOP has put forward, most are hypocritical religious zealots. Quite frankly everyone on the GOPs ballot scares the hell out of me - and not in any kind of good way. I don't like Obama either - he's failed to deliver on most all of the campaign promises I voted for him on in the first place. Then there's Ron Paul... I like a lot of what he stands behind but he still isn't the perfect candidate IMHO - something is not sitting right about Paul and I can't put my finger on it.

End of the day, I don't like ANYONE that's running in the 2012 election enough to vote for them so I'm abstaining my vote this time around. While everyone is out voting in November I'm gonna be home having a laugh and a beer because we're screwed no matter who wins.
edit on 4/18/2012 by Terrormaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm voting for Obama because even though the economy is tough here at home and cuts have to be made, he has steadily increased aid to Israel year after year. Thats what being American is all about right, supporting Israel, even if you have to live in the streets.

edit on 18-4-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Athin

Obama has also presided over two key events.

The credit downgrade and the end of NASA.

To take America out of the space race is reason enough never, ever, to vote democrat or Obama again.

I am very depressed about this. What is the futrure of NASA now that there are no more shuttle missions? I do think it was about time the shuttle was junked but where is the replacement? We are talking private manned space missions?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by Meaningless
No good reasons, at all. If he gets in again then you'll know that either the people are seriously dumb or it's rigged.

Well I think we're all well aware that the people are lacking brain cells.

We had W in office for 8 years. Nothing was dumber or more corrupt than that presidency

In his own words: "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."
edit on 17-4-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

Obama says dumb things all the time. Do you really not realize that the media exaggerated Bush's gaffes, while they ignore or down play Obama's? You claim Bush's presidency was a bigger disaster, yet unemployment was nowhere neaqr what it is now. Gas prices where also way lower, yet the MSM generated outrage about it on a daily basis. By the way, whatever happened to all that outrage over gitmo that was so prevalent during the Bush years?

Nope, your not going to get me on that one. If Obama gave them the "gaffe" ammunition they would throw the shoe in a minute. Bush was an moron...Cheney ran the government. Gas prices were lower but were on the rise and it was Bush policies put in place that kept them that way.

No matter the way you spin it...Bush lied about the war in Iraq...he lied to the congress and american people. That is the biggest mistake he ever made...worse than a blowjob in the oval office.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

OH looky here...we have another super secret agent with information that only he has and no one else does...while the rest of the world thinks the war in Iraq is over...YOU know the "real truth"...LOL.

Go find me a list of all the US recessions and point out the one Bush inherited from Clinton...like you said...all the data is out there...so it should be easy for you to find.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You mean the democrat led senate (and house up to 2010)?

We're dealing with a man who's vision for America is vastly different than what's expected from a "leader".

I don't like the constant racial tensions and issues since he's become president. I feel more uncomfortable now, been called more names in the time Obama has become president than any time before that.
Bigot, race-traitor, racist. . . . yeah, a real uniter we have in POTUS.

I also don't like the class warfare and demonizing of successful people. There is such a polarity in America now. But what would you expect from a community organizer? He thrives on divisiveness.

Our foreign policy is in shambles as well. When he's not apologising, he's making inconsistant decisions on friends and foes alike.

Not to mention growing government exponentionally.
People on foodstamps increasing exponentionally.

You may want his brand of presidential cereal.
You're welcome to vote for him again.

I'll be voting for Romney.

Racial tensions? I have never seen a president disrespected more that Obama? Why do you think that is? I have have never seen more "people" agaisnt a president more so than what we find here today. Enron? Iraq? WMD's? and other continual lies coming out of the Bush camp and not a thing was done about it. Money lost (sep 10th 2001) and spent to prop up the markets? No comment.

When a black man gets into office. All hell breaks loose. Who started this racial tension? The Tea Party?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Wait what?

"Saved American industry"

How the hell did OBama do that exactly?

We are the largest consumer in the world there are over 75 million people out of work underemployed,millions have lost there homes,millions more underwater on those mortgages.

Liberal fuzzy math.

To be honest liberals will vote for obama just to "prove" they aren'''t racist just like how he got elected in the first place

remember folks it has nothing to do with ideology that Government is the answer to everything growing that powert to unprecidented levels

it has nothing to do with spend more money than any other president in us history.

It has nothing to do with race baiting and class warfare empty rhetoric.

it has nothing to do with tax spend spread the wealth from unions and Giving corporations like GM to produce a vehicle that costs 250k per car but sells for 45k.

Only idiots would voted for the same failed thinking same failed policies when the people in this country are no better off 3 years ago and they will not be better off with another 4 more of the great big zero.

Romney is not my ideal choice but hell at least he has made money instead of just spending it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Romney is not my ideal choice but hell at least he has made money instead of just spending it.

And he has made money by dissolving companies and firing workers.

Romney will make the country (and corporations) money...but he will do so at the expense of the working class citizens.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Which is exactly what needs to be done to Government every successful person and or business cuts and fires and gets rid of the waste.

The simple fact when it comes to the US goverment it is "costing more to keep the lights on" than it takes in which is why we have a 15 trillion dollar deficit and over 120 trillion of promises made that can never be paid for,

Which has destroy trillions of wealth and job creation Hell someone flipping burgers or cleaning a toilet is making more and has better insurance that what the Government "gives" but "gives" by outright theft.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
His continuing spending of hundreds of billions of dollars to murder the citizens of sovereign nations who have the audacity to stand on his oil is enough for me to never vote for him again. Yes, removed the troops from Iraq. And the shuffled them to Libya and Afghanistan.

He's a warmonger who obviously delights in bloodbaths.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Wait what?

"Saved American industry"

How the hell did OBama do that exactly?

You didn't hear??
The Depression/Economic Slump is over.
Go spend money on a new Chevy Volt you big dummy you.

He fixed it merely by showing up and reading from a teleprompter.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by takaris7

reply to post by Athin

Obama has also presided over two key events.

The credit downgrade and the end of NASA.

To take America out of the space race is reason enough never, ever, to vote democrat or Obama again.

I am very depressed about this. What is the futrure of NASA now that there are no more shuttle missions? I do think it was about time the shuttle was junked but where is the replacement? We are talking private manned space missions?

I wish!

We'll be hitching rides from the russians or chinese if we want to go.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I can't believe there are actually people that support this slick harvard lawyer with a straight face.

He's not better or worse than any other president, he's business as usual. Stop voting for bureaucrats that don't care about you. If you keep supporting the status quo, there is never going to be any "change".

7 Lies In Under 2 Minutes.
Where's The Change?

edit on 18-4-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Did you see what that astronaut told that kid?

The kid was asked if he wanted to be an astronaut he said yes then the astronaut was asked what advice would he give the kid.

She replied " learn how to speak russian or chinese"

That is just sad.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

When i drive though the town i live seeing business that have been there for 20 years gone and others vacant and see hundreds of foreclosure signs in the front of peoples homes.

Well we all know how big of a lie that is.

And

"fixed it by showing up"

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by beezzer

Did you see what that astronaut told that kid?

The kid was asked if he wanted to be an astronaut he said yes then the astronaut was asked what advice would he give the kid.

She replied " learn how to speak russian or chinese"

That is just sad.

When it came to space, we were the leaders.

Obama has made us the TSA agents of space.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Give me a good reason to vote for Rommeny! Cut entitlements that effect the poor while giving tax breaks to the richest americans, destoying the department of education ( how are the less fortunate going to be educated), getting rid of HUD, which his father was a strong believer in. Don't get me wrong you are choosing the lesser of two evils here, but I rather go with the devil I know rather than the one I don't! Lets not forget this started with Ronald Reagan and that dumbass trickle down economics which the republicans still fight for to this day. Since 1979 to the present the top 1% has seen a 275% gain in there collective wallets while the 99% have seen just 47%!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
First, the president doesn't control the gas prices.

Second, at least the president is trying to invest in alternative energies. How can anyone criticize him on failed investments in that? Trying to get us off of fossil fuels is somehow bad now?

Third, Romney hasn't said he'd do anything different, other than attacking Iran. All he keeps saying is Obama is destroying the country, then he laughs about it 2 seconds later. He hasn't offered ANY new solutions. Lowering taxes on corporations isn't going to do anything, but give the corporations even more money. They aren't going to hire more people because of tax cuts...well they might hire a little more but not for even half the price of the tax cuts.

Fourth, why don't you research some of the things Obama has done, on a non conspiracy website, and not Fox News. Your post reads like a Fox News talking points list.

Fifth, none of these things I stated matter at all because there's a conspiracy and Obama and Romney are owned by the same people.
It doesn't matter who you vote for, you'll get exactly the same thing.
I think that's why many are criticizing Romney, because everyone(who isn't brainwashed) knows he's a scumbag just like Obama.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vicnc2012

One side represents a larger government, less responsibility, nanny stae, more entitlements, loss of freedoms.

The other side?
Less government. Personal responsibility.

The FOO's* are going to vote for Obama regardless. The folks that don't want a bigger government are going to vote for Romney. Lets see if he delivers.

I will justify why I want to vote a certain way. But I can't convince anyone to vote a certain way if what they want is the antithesis of what I want.

*Friends Of Obama

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join