It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the multiple Christ heresy / myth, now.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Who is Satan? Yahweh/YHWH/Jews

He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead Revelation 13:13-16

Mark of the Beast:

But the LORD said to him, "Not so; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. Genesis 4:15

Wikipedia: The Bible mentions the Kenites as living in or around Canaan as early as the time of Abraham. (Genesis 15:18-21) At the Exodus Jethro and his clan inhabited the vicinity of Mount Sinai and Horeb. (Exodus 3:1) Moses' father-in-law, Jethro, was a Kenite (Judges 1:16). Moses apparently identified Jethro's concept of God, El Shaddai, with Yahweh, the Israelites' God.[1] According to the Kenite hypothesis, Yahweh was originally the tribal god of Jethro, borrowed and adapted by the Hebrews.[1][3][4]

Now when the LORD brings you to the land of the Canaanite, as He swore to you and to your fathers, and gives it to you, 12you shall devote to the LORD the first offspring of every womb, and the first offspring of every BEAST that you own; the males belong to the LORD. Exodus 13:11-12) And it shall serve as a mark to you on your hand, and as a reminder on your forehead, that the law of the LORD may be in your mouth; for with a powerful hand the LORD brought you out of Egypt. (Ex.13:9)

Fire Coming Down from Heaven

The fire in the pillar of the cloud was the same as that in which the Lord revealed Himself to Moses out of the bush, and afterwards descended upon Sinai (Mountain of Sin) amidst thunder and lightening in a thick cloud.

The sun had risen over the earth when Lot came to Zoar. Then the LORD rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven, and He overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. Genesis 19:23-25

And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.
Numbers 16:35

And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty. 2 Kings 1:10

Jesus to the Jews:

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Ephesians 2:8-9

PLPL

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The elite's religion is Luciferianism.

Spoken as an iron clad FACT, NOTurTypical. Got any direct evidence to back that up, or is it simply another wild assumption on your part on things you know not thing one about? I don't know of anyone who worships a deity made up by the Roman Catholic Church, with a purely Latin name. And to just wildly claim that a hidden group no body knows much about does this for a fact.......

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

As have I. There was a man in the church I attended who had back pain. He had to quit work because of it. They prayed for him and he was healed. He started doing things that he couldn't do before. Then,a few months later he was down in his back again. He got healed again. A few months later he was down in his back again...and so on. If god healed him does he not heal completely?

All of these so called spontaneous healings are hype, and only human will making happen. I once knew a fellow who worked for a famous evangelist, one I will not name, and his job was to approach the alter and be healed by a laying on of hands. Once the first one happens, he told me, the crowd becomes hypnotized, and are then very susceptible to the power of suggestion.

Now before I go one, Religion draws people together into groups, it helps cope with death and accidents, helps humans survive, adapt and identify danger, and even find mates. There is evidence that people with religious faith have longer, healthier lives. This hints at a survival benefit for religious people. In that sense one can see why evolutionarily belief in religion was important. The big problem comes when a Religion decides they are right, and everyone else is wrong, and anyone not of them is the Devil, their famous enemy.

In a very controversial book, The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind (Julian Jaynes - 1976)
Link to Amazon
Mr. Jaynes argues in the book that the brain activity of ancient people, those who lived some 3,500 years ago, prior to early evidence of consciousness such as logic, reason, and ethics.... resembles that of modern schizophrenics. This did not in the least surprise me, as I have seen some pretty crazy things springing from Church Activities and Services. I have seen people take up Mountain Rattlesnakes, and drink Arsenic to prove their devotion. I even saw a woman die from a snake bite when I was about 6 years old.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Had to spend yesterday entertaining my children and I come back to a full on it of confusion, to clarify my earlier point which to now has not been answered at all except with a few bits of quotes from the bible, I asked why if the book preaches all this love and peace why are Christians so judgmental, I got back that there are all sorts of judgement and they are required to etc etc...

So now comes the question from this obviously burning in heck Shinto Girl.......

What makes Christians any better than Muslims? Both seem to be very overtly judgemental..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I said people are born nude, being nude isn't a sin. And I don't recall you asking if I was supposed to be nude or not, I thought you were asking if people could or should go to a nude beach. Go for it.
We were talking about morality and where it comes from. I said it was relative to time periods and cultures, you say it comes from god.

Perhaps I had left by that point? I would never go to church like that, or hang out with Christians like that, we hold each other to a much higher standard than we do to the world.
Higher standards? Is it a higher standard to go out into public clothed than not clothed? If so, why is that? Is it because of cultural morality? See, in some past and present cultures it was not/is not a problem to be nude in public, in others it is a problem. The reason why you wouldn't go nude in public is because where you live, it is culturally immoral to do.

I said our modern idea (American/ancient Egyptian) of slavery is immoral, and forbidden in the Bible. Don't remember me saying that? The Bible strictly forbids stealing a person to sell them into slavery and buying a person stolen and sold into slavery.

You either missed that or you're not telling the truth right now.
And I responded that the bible says you can beat those servants and if they don't die two days afterwards, it's ok. You don't seem to like that because you never replied to it.

3 pages though bro? Really? You don't need to understand Physics to grasp that his theory has been proven by 14 different methods down to 19 decimal places. I said that twice.
I appreciate your understanding of physics. I've done more research into it since our talk and thank you for sparking my interest in what you had to say.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Higher standards? Is it a higher standard to go out into public clothed than not clothed? If so, why is that? Is it because of cultural morality? See, in some past and present cultures it was not/is not a problem to be nude in public, in others it is a problem. The reason why you wouldn't go nude in public is because where you live, it is culturally immoral to do.

We don't care what the culture says is right or not. God's morality never changes, culture CONSTANTLY does. (Again shows the absurdity of Moral Relativism) We don't do things that would cause a brother or sister in Christ to stumble or sin. If we cause a brother or sister to lust we've sinned. That's what I mean, we hold each other to a higher standard, and that's the ultimate standard, God's Word.

If the world wants to walk naked around each other, go for it, you guys aren't called to purity and holiness. We are, and if we cause a brother or sister to sin that's serious business, God will get the correction ruler out on us for that.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I appreciate your understanding of physics. I've done more research into it since our talk and thank you for sparking my interest in what you had to say.

I appreciate it man. I feel that a great teacher isn't one who knows every detail and bombards folks with data, that soon leads to "information overload" and the brain stops receiving the new info until it's had a chance to process what it's been given and the rest will go in one ear and out the other. I feel a great teacher is one who doesn't bombard with fact, they press an "ON" button inside someone's soul for them to have a burning passion to learn it themselves.

Example: A great history teacher isn't one who throws a mountain of history facts at their students, he's one who gives them a passion for history! Makes sense? That's why a lot of times I'll just drop breadcrumbs that make people say "What's he mean by that? What's he talking about.... Then they run off to Google or a book or library and search it for themselves. Sometimes people get frustrated, but my point is not to only inform, but to make them take the initiative themselves and that's when they not just read it or hear it, but they LEARN it and that means they will RETAIN it.

Again, I really appreciate it bro.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
reply to post by Iason321

Yes, read my posts and tell me Jethro the Kenite's Yahweh and Jesus Christ are one and the same:

"Cursed" says he (Yahweh), "is everyone who hangeth on a tree" (Deuteronomy 21:3, Galatians 3:13).

Yahweh:

And out of the ground the Lord
Yahweh made every tree to
grow...the tree of the knowledge
of good and evil .
Gen.2:9; 3:1ff.

Christ:
For a corrupt tree bringeth forth not
good fruit; neither does a good tree
bringeth forth corrupt fruit.
Luke 6:43
Either make the tree good, and its
fruit good; or else make the tree
corrupt, and its fruit corrupt: for the
tree is known by its fruit. Mt.12:33

Yahweh:
Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth,
hand for hand, foot for foot...
Exodus 21:24

Christ:
And unto him that smiteth thee on
the cheek offer also the other...
Luke 6:29

Yahweh:
And Elijah answered and said to
of God, then let fire come down
from heaven, and consume thee
and thy fifty". And there came
down fire from heaven, and con-
summed him and his fifty.
2 Kings 1:9, 10

Christ:
[Jesus' disciples] :"Lord, wilt Thou
that we command fire to come
down from heaven, and consume
them, even as Elijah did?" But He
turned and rebuked them, and said,
"Ye know not what manner of spirit
ye are of ; for the Son of man
is not come to destroy men's lives,
but to save them"
Luke 9:54,55

There is only One god. But yes the god Jesus preaches about seem more enlightened. But I do not think that is the fault of god. I think it is the fault of the small minded notions the people had of their experiance of god. Just because you connect to god do not mean you understand. All evolve at their time and at their pace. It is not a race. But I would like the evolution to go faster but that is for both selfish and selfless reasons. Whatever god does I hope he never gives me things that are selfish only. Please make it so.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

And I responded that the bible says you can beat those servants and if they don't die two days afterwards, it's ok. You don't seem to like that because you never replied to it.

Do we really need to discuss if that's moral or not? Especially after what Christ said? I don't think so, and oftentimes if someone is using a fallacy (red herring) in this case, I'll simply refuse to acknowledge it.

Other times it's important to accept a fallacy for the reason of argument only to take that idea or statement out to the logical conclusion of it to show that it's absurd.

Example:

"I reject that, it's not true, but for the sake of argument let's assume it's accurate,... *present absurd conclusion to show how absurd the argument was originally*"

It's called the "Don't answer, answer method." And it's even prescribed in Proverbs long before Plato.

"Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are. Be sure to answer the foolish arguments of fools, or they will become wise in their own estimation." Proverbs 26:4-5

People call that oftentimes a "contradiction", but it's not, it's Plato. It's refusing to acknowledge someones fallacy, then accepting it for arguments sake to present a "reductio ad absurdum" argument to refute it.

"Reductio ad absurdum == Reducing to absurdity

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If the world wants to walk naked around each other, go for it, you guys aren't called to purity and holiness. We are, and if we cause a brother or sister to sin that's serious business, God will get the correction ruler out on us for that.
You are the one who said it was ok to be nude in public. That's how this whole thing got started.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Do we really need to discuss if that's moral or not? Especially after what Christ said? I don't think so, and oftentimes if someone is using a fallacy (red herring) in this case, I'll simply refuse to acknowledge it.
Hey, I agree, but it was sanctioned by god and that was my point.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I appreciate it man. I feel that a great teacher isn't one who knows every detail and bombards folks with data, that soon leads to "information overload" and the brain stops receiving the new info until it's had a chance to process what it's been given and the rest will go in one ear and out the other. I feel a great teacher is one who doesn't bombard with fact, they press an "ON" button inside someone's soul for them to have a burning passion to learn it themselves.

No problem, I enjoy talking about these things. It's just kind of strange that you make a big deal about there being 3 internet forum pages worth of physics in which you spoke with me (with other topics in between those quotes). Is that considered a lot of pages of discussion when dealing with Einstein's ideas?

edit on 19-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

No problem, I enjoy talking about these things. It's just kind of strange that you make a big deal about there being 3 internet forum pages worth of physics in which you spoke with me (with other topics in between those quotes). Is that considered a lot of pages of discussion when dealing with Einstein's ideas?

In that context no. It's not. but just the basic idea of GRT could be covered on 1 page. I'm sorry if you were genuinely trying to learn, my impression before I left that thread and erased it was you were just trying to reject anything that was said and every point made. If that wasn't accurate my bad.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Hey, I agree, but it was sanctioned by god and that was my point.

OT yes, but there was a lot of things Christ seriously ramped up the concept of morality on. He took morality to the level and condition of the heart and not outward following of rules and ordinances. Sometimes men needed to be punished, (still do), but today we punish people with jails or with financial punishment. You can't punish a slave that way. They have no money and imprisoning them would cause them all to rebel on purpose.

But also important to always remember is the contextual theological application of the period in time it was. It wasn't modern culture, it was before the mindset we all have now of the American/African model of slavery. it was a different period in time. The kind of slavery we envision today was never allowed or condoned. So if we don't compartmentalize that kind of slavery and mentally define that kind with the kid we're all familiar from is an error. It wasn't the American/African or Israelite/Egyptian kind of "slavery".

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You are the one who said it was ok to be nude in public. That's how this whole thing got started.

I said I didn't accurately understand your question. Christians or people of God are held to a higher standard, we hold each other accountable and ourselves to holiness. You've made that clear to me now. I can't change my original answer only to say I'm sorry I missed the personal application of it. I can't make doctrine from something that's not defined or forbidden in scripture. I can't say "Thus sayeth the Lord, pagans cannot be naked in front of other pagans." But Christians aren't allowed to be immoral in that manner before one another or before non-believers, we're called to a higher standard of morality.

Christians aren'ty allowed to do this, we can't. but being naked itself isn't a sin, babies are born that way, said that too. So the concept isn't a sin, Adam and Eve were created this way. It becomes wrong because of sin and we lust after one another. (Don't run with that last part. lol)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Yahweh/Jehovah is Satan not Jesus Christ

Yahweh:
I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you. Genesis 17:6
vs.
Christ:
Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory; and he said to Him, “All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.” Matthew 4:8-9

Yahweh:
And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel 2 Samuel 24:1
vs.
Himself:
Then Satan stood up against Israel and moved David to number Israel. 1Chronicles 21:1

Yahweh:
But you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth Deuteronomy 8:18
The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it. Proverbs 10:22
Thus says the LORD: “The wealth of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over to you and be yours" Isaiah 45:14
vs.
Christ:
No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth. Matthew 6:24

Yahweh:
The LORD your God will clear away these nations before you little by little; you will not be able to put an end to them quickly, for the wild beasts would grow too numerous for you. But the LORD your God will deliver them before you, and will throw them into great confusion until they are destroyed. He will deliver their kings into your hand so that you will make their name perish from under heaven; no man will be able to stand before you until you have destroyed them.
Deuteronomy 7:22-24
vs.
Christ:
You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Matthew 5:43-44

Yahweh:
But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death Deuteronomy 22:20-21
vs.
Christ:
He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her. John 8:7

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Yahweh/Jehovah:
I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
I form light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord Yahweh
do all these things. ( Isaiah 45:3,7)

For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. For the LORD your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land. (Deuteronomy 4:24, 6:15)

Christ:
Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant (1Corinthians 13:4)
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
(1John 4:16)

After all the evidence I have posted contrasting Jesus Christ and Yahweh (god of the Jews), only an insanely daft or delusional person would still maintain that they are one and the same.

Deny ignorance.

edit on 20-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Jesus is Yashua in Hebrew:

"YHVH Saves"

I'm going to keep saying it until you grasp the concept.

"For I have come to you in my Father's name, and you have rejected me. Yet if others come in their own name, you gladly welcome them." John 5:43

edit on 20-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

After all the evidence I have posted contrasting Jesus Christ and Yahweh (god of the Jews), only an insanely daft or delusional person would still maintain that they are one and the same.

Straw man. Christians don't say Jesus Christ and the Father are the same. Jesus is the Son of YHVH who is the Father. Jesus is the Son. Yahweh and Yahshua.

Deny ignorance.

Been trying to for several pages. You won't listen. Not that I care, my goal is to show everyone your claims are absurd when you consider Christ's Hebrew name.

edit on 20-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join