It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the multiple Christ heresy / myth, now.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

It is an irrefutable fact that, today, "the powers that be", are Jews, God's "chosen people".

Jews cannot be Luciferians? The elite's religion is Luciferianism.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
For me OP, I believe in Jesus and God. Maybe I am old school...but I do believe in both entities because for ME I have researched for over 15 years and my conclusion is based on experience of not only my experiences but others as well.

Can we take NDE's by people all over the globe whether religious or non religious an account of what lies ahead for us when we take our last breath? Do we transform as Jesus did? Maybe it takes three days to become less Earth bound? Maybe life is nothing but a process that involves many, many layers.

Here is just two sites that speaks of statistics when it comes to NDE's. www.near-death.com... and science.howstuffworks.com...

Seems to me it does NOT matter what religion one does or does not succumb to.

NDE and Afterlife Statistics (50 NDEs) Overwhelming love (69%) Mental telepathy (65%) Life review (62%) God (56%) Tremendous ecstasy (56%) Unlimited knowledge (46%) Afterlife levels (46%) Told not ready (46%) Shown the future (44%) Tunnel (42%) Jesus (37%) Forgotten knowledge (31%) Fear (27%) Homecoming (21%) Told of past lives (21%) Hell (19%) City of light (17%) Temple of Knowledge (13%) Spirits among the living (10%) Suicide (6%) Devil (0%)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by scmoG

Not to single you out, but again, I agree with most of your rebuttle.

Two exceptions:

1) "7) Yes and yes we are AREN'T supposed to partake in them. Christ never celebrated His birth, nor did He gives us a date. It should only come as common sense, that something is off. Same for Easter (Ish-tar)"

Ishtar is Esther/Ester. Jewish Book of Esther, heroine of Purim. Etymological root: "aster" = star.
A.K.A. Ashtoreth.

2) Instead of lauding the god of Abraham (Brahma), Isaac and Jacob; in lieu of this brazen Judaization of Christianity; in my opinion, a true Christian praises Jesus/Yeshua or His Heavenly Father.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by 1nOne

Those same people who "followed" YHVH were the ones who flogged, mocked, beat, and crucified Jesus (YHVH in the flesh) 2000 years ago,

Just because a group of people is "following" God, does not mean they are following God

Don't pay no attention to the anti-Semites bro. Any first semester student of Hebrew knows their snake oil is absurd.

Jesus' Hebrew name is "YHVH Saves".

An anti-Semite, am I?
Funny, the Jews say the very same thing about Christ.

I do not accept the cross on which Jesus hung like a criminal to be an appropriate symbol of His message of eternal life and salvation.

I will not pray to the god of those who conspired against Christ, crucified Him; lynched and murdered His Apostles and
tortured the people who believed in Him.

I will not accept the Judaization of my religion by the very same people who continue to this day to deny my Saviour.

I will not pray to a bipolar, genocidal Old Testament Midianite deity who encourages daily blood-sacrifice and recommends death by stoning, fire and by the edge of the sword to any person who gets in the way of his plans for eugenics and world-domination.

If that makes me an "anti-Semite", then so be it.

edit on 18-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Dude, that's nothing. I spent 3 pages arguing with a dude in another thread that was trying to tell me Einstein was wrong about E=mc^2. Then his final piece of "evidence" he linked was a quote from a Physicist stating "There is no distinction between time and space." And included lots of "lol" emoticons to sorta like seal the matter.

I had to immediately leave the thread and X it off my active threads page for reasons of mental health alone.
No kidding man. I spent a few pages talking to a christian guy about morality, and he said being nude in public is perfectly fine. Then when I asked him to get some of his christian buddies together and hang out nude, or go to a local church nude, he would never reply to that

Also, he couldn't decide whether or not owning someone as your property was wrong without consulting the OT or NT.

And again, I'm not a physicist like you. I don't understand much of that stuff, that's why I ask questions about it.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
Undeniable proof of the existence of the Holy Spirit is found time and time again in its phenomenal outer works as visible, objective manifestations of the transformative power of Christ.

When hard-core junkies, alcoholics, gamblers, et al, are INSTANTLY freed, cold-turkey, from life-long addictions after having been legitimately infused with the Spirit, this observable and sudden extreme change of behaviour can't ever be easily whitewashed as merely coincidental or overlooked as a chance occurrence.

I'm sorry, this is undeniable proof of nothing. I've seen junkies and alcoholics instantly "healed" by a variety of means. Not the least of which, is when they realize the damage they've done to themselves and others. Sometimes an epiphany in ones life can work "miracles".

I've also seen what a good hynotherapist or NLP Practitioner can do. For many, they're miracle workers too.

And yes, I've also seen the laying on of hands in the church do marvelous things.

Matthew 9:28-29

28And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. 29Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

edit on 4/18/2012 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I'm sorry, this is undeniable proof of nothing. I've seen junkies and alcoholics instantly "healed" by a variety of means. Not the least of which, is when they realize the damage they've done to themselves and others. Sometimes an epiphany in ones life can work "miracles".
I've mentioned this before, but I volunteered in a christian drug rehab center for over 2 years, living with drug addicts. I've seen them accept christ and be free of drugs in a controlled environment. Once they left the drug center though, sometimes after a couple of years staying there, many of them go back to drugs. Often times they OD because their bodies aren't used to the same dosage that they were when they first quit.

I've also spoken to unbelievers who were drug addicts that quit on their own. Go figure.

Originally posted by Klassified
And yes, I've also seen the laying on of hands in the church do marvelous things.
As have I. There was a man in the church I attended who had back pain. He had to quit work because of it. They prayed for him and he was healed. He started doing things that he couldn't do before. Then,a few months later he was down in his back again. He got healed again. A few months later he was down in his back again...and so on. If god healed him does he not heal completely?
edit on 18-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by scmoG
reply to post by DrJay1975

Just as a child who rejects vegetables, because they have it already set in their mind that they are no good, despite the fact that they are. You have your perceptions and that's okay, but at some point (different for all people), we will have to face that Reality. Also, all non-believers should know this; If you REALLY care about the truth, get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and receive the Holy Ghost, THEN say He isn't real.

This is when the non-believers run around the bush as to why they won't do it, despite them saying that they want proof of God's existence.

Oh I have proof of something more existing and guiding me. I just did not find it thru Jesus. If Jesus have existed or not I am not sure of but I can neither be sure that earth did exist before 1900 AD. I was not alive then and I question all information I get to see if there is flaw in it. I do not need to understand 100% correctly. I have been told to see throught duality and the Christians who say belive as we say or go to hell is stuck in duality. I am happy that you have the bliss. Have fun soulbrother and see you on the flipside.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

For some people, being healed presents more problems than the infirmity did. They lose the attention they once got when they were infirmed. Or they have to go back to work. Or they just have broken thinking, and go right back into the situation they just came out of because they don't or won't change the way they see themselves.

So even if "god" were doing the healing, some are unable to keep it, because they need healing in their thought processes too. Fear, and a feeling of worthlessness being near the top of the list from my perspective. And the church is a breeding ground for both.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
One Jesus for an entire Universe eh? That's what always makes me chuckle - these concepts are so intrinsically based on the idea that the Earth is the only planet that exists in this Ocean of Consciousness

Expand your mind, please... leave the old world system of control and mind manipulation where it belongs, in the annals of our mistakes.
edit on 18-4-2012 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

He can be the only Jesus fo the whole Universe by reincarnating on different planets. But on other planets he would have other conditioning (not jewish) to build on so there he might be able to tell what he thinks is the true and more logical. What the jewish faith should be describes as I leave to your own view. When Jesus gets wood he work with wood, when he get manure he have to work with manure, but the end result will still be manure. Poor Jesus he has his work cut out for him. I wonder how many awakeened seeds/buddhas/christs there really are in the universe? I also wonder how many awakeened seeds/buddhas/christs are there on earth at this moment? And now I wonder how many awakeened seeds/buddhas/christs are reading this thread?
edit on 18-4-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by 1nOne

Those same people who "followed" YHVH were the ones who flogged, mocked, beat, and crucified Jesus (YHVH in the flesh) 2000 years ago,

Just because a group of people is "following" God, does not mean they are following God

You know it was the Romans who flogged, mocked, beat, and crucified Jesus right?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne

reply to post by 1nOne

Don't pay no attention to the anti-Semites bro. Any first semester student of Hebrew knows their snake oil is absurd.

Jesus' Hebrew name is "YHVH Saves".

An anti-Semite, am I?
Funny, the Jews say the very same thing about Christ.

I do not accept the cross on which Jesus hung like a criminal to be an appropriate symbol of His message of eternal life and salvation.

I will not pray to the god of those who conspired against Christ, crucified Him; lynched and murdered His Apostles and
tortured the people who believed in Him.

I will not accept the Judaization of my religion by the very same people who continue to this day to deny my Saviour.

I will not pray to a bipolar, genocidal Old Testament Midianite deity who encourages daily blood-sacrifice and recommends death by stoning, fire and by the edge of the sword to any person who gets in the way of his plans for eugenics and world-domination.

If that makes me an "anti-Semite", then so be it.

Well, that still doesn't change the consecrated Name of Christ. You call Him "that god", Jesus called Him Abba (Father).

Yeshua = "YHVH Saves"

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098

reply to post by 1nOne

You know it was the Romans who flogged, mocked, beat, and crucified Jesus right?

And it was the Father's will to crush His Son for our iniquities. Lets just rip Isaiah 53 out of the Bible I suppose. And while we're at it, let's forget that Jesus said it was the entire reason He came "to this hour".

Mmkay.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Dude, that's nothing. I spent 3 pages arguing with a dude in another thread that was trying to tell me Einstein was wrong about E=mc^2. Then his final piece of "evidence" he linked was a quote from a Physicist stating "There is no distinction between time and space." And included lots of "lol" emoticons to sorta like seal the matter.

I had to immediately leave the thread and X it off my active threads page for reasons of mental health alone.

Wow, you're twisting things.

No kidding man. I spent a few pages talking to a christian guy about morality, and he said being nude in public is perfectly fine.

I said people are born nude, being nude isn't a sin. And I don't recall you asking if I was supposed to be nude or not, I thought you were asking if people could or should go to a nude beach. Go for it.

Then when I asked him to get some of his christian buddies together and hang out nude, or go to a local church nude, he would never reply to that.

Perhaps I had left by that point? I would never go to church like that, or hang out with Christians like that, we hold each other to a much higher standard than we do to the world.

Also, he couldn't decide whether or not owning someone as your property was wrong without consulting the OT or NT.

I said our modern idea (American/ancient Egyptian) of slavery is immoral, and forbidden in the Bible. Don't remember me saying that? The Bible strictly forbids stealing a person to sell them into slavery and buying a person stolen and sold into slavery.

You either missed that or you're not telling the truth right now.

And again, I'm not a physicist like you. I don't understand much of that stuff, that's why I ask questions about it.

3 pages though bro? Really? You don't need to understand Physics to grasp that his theory has been proven by 14 different methods down to 19 decimal places. I said that twice.

But, I DON'T want to argue this another 3 pages, that's why I left the other thread and X'd it off my recent threads, I was done with it when I left it.
edit on 18-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
ETA: Actually, never mind. I should probably remove this post. After thinking about it, not sure if it would reveal personal tracking info. lol
edit on 4/18/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about.

What's your point?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about.

What's your point?

Sorry, I was trying to add to what you said, not against it. i should have just quoted the other guy I guess. My bad.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Okay folks, this website is about denying ignorance, so it's about time we dispel this heretical myth once and for all.

Well IMO there was never a "Christ", there was some dude name Jesus (spoken he-zus) who had some awesome ideas about how we should perhaps live.

He was no son of God.

Then some really rich and powerful romans, along with other rich and powerful people decided it was an easy way to control people. And there it begins.

But I'm not here to judge anybody or their beliefs. To each their own. I'm kind of jealous of theists sometimes because they have uncompromising faith. It must be a beautiful thing.

Heresy? That is always the view of those who believe in Theism, when attempting to discuss religion. The problem is, that no matter what, even if we actually found out what the answer was, that God himself opened up the sky and said " well I just don't care and no I never sent my son/self down to do anything.", Theists would still believe their scripture.

Why bother trying to have a "debate" if you already know that your position will not change for ANY reason at all?

Seems kind of pointless..

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 4/18/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by scmoG
reply to post by ~Vixen~

1) You're missing the point. The enemy knows that the earlier someone is brainwashed, the more successful the brainwash becomes.

My point is that religion is doing EXACTLY that... brainwashing kids at an early age by indoctrinating them in church, and now also at school. There has to be neutral ground where these kids are FREE of the constant indoctrination so that they can formulate logical and unbiased opinions for themselves.

2) That's the thing, SOCIETIES standards have gone down and thus we now have little girls being pregnant and giving up that which is sacred.
I think that we agree that social standards have gone downhill. Yay?

3) Again, there wouldn't BE divorce if everyone let God choose their mate. Although it's rare in the US, there are actually God given marriages that are successful and happy and no you WON'T see that on TV.
The problem is that religion often tries to dictate to people what is or isn't "acceptable" love. Years ago interracial marriages were condemned. Today gay marriages are condemned. Love comes from within, and isn't something that can be dictated by a 3rd party based on race, sex or any other social demographic. For the record, my 19 year marriage was the most special thing in my life. I understand how special it is, however I don't believe that it's something that I have the right to squander for myself. Such happiness should be free for all people to enjoy.

4) A problem is still a problem. Our bodies weren't made for defiling. It's being pushed for a reason.
Again, we're talking about differences in opinion. Your opinion is based on what someone wrote in an ancient book. Others base their beliefs on other factors. I don't feel anyone has the right to dictate decisions like that based on personal opinion.

5) Nature shows us one thing; That only two genders were made..OH yeah and because they all do, you will ask "Well what about children born having both privates?". Just see how many children are born in wedlock and you will find your answer.
You live in a very black and white world based on the "you're either with us or against us" type mentality. I don't subscribe to that type of reasoning. No two people are the same. I guess you could say that "god" made each of us unique, and since it was "god's" intention for those people to exist as they are, then it would effectively be "sinful" for anyone to infringe upon or change that which god created. Correct? As far as intersex children are concerned, I'll gladly pursue that in another thread where it would be more appropriate. All I'll say is that denying that these kids exists doesn't make it reality, but rather demonstrates ignorance and refusal to accept truth in science. I *KNOW* that they exist, because as a surgeon my job was to treat these exact children when they were born. They're born every day, you just don't hear about it because of the social stigma they and their families face at the hands of religious zealots.

7) Yes and yes we are AREN'T supposed to partake in them.
Despite this though, Christmas and Easter are still two of the most celebrated "christian" holidays, and embraced by the majority of christian churches. Why?

10) I'm not the problem, because I know fully well what is going on and yes they are. They are only "fact" because you perceive them to be. Do show me one scientist that has seen this "big bang".

The big bang theory is exactly that... a theory. It's based upon scientific observations and a lot of conjecture. Alternately we have religion, which is based SOLELY on belief and with no verifiable proof. If you can believe in fiction, then surely you should be able to appreciate theories with some scientific backing.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

reply to post by 1nOne

I'd suggest you actually read the bible (just a few excerpts out of innumerable examples):

When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but rather that a riot was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of this Man’s blood; see to that yourselves.” And all the people said, “His blood shall be on us and on our children!” Then he released Barabbas for them; but after having Jesus scourged, he handed Him over to be crucified. (Matthew 27:24-26)

When many days had elapsed, the Jews plotted together to do away with him, but their plot became known to Saul. They were also watching the gates day and night so that they might put him to death (Acts 9:23-24)

The disciples said to Him, “Rabbi, the Jews were just now seeking to stone You, and are You going there again?”
(John 11:8)

That is why the Jews seized me in the temple courts and tried to kill me. (Acts 26:21)

The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?” (John 10:31-32)

This man was seized by the Jews and they were about to kill him, but I came with my troops and rescued him, for I had learned that he is a Roman citizen. (Acts 23:27)

So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” 58Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” 59Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple. (John 8:57-59)

But Jews came from Antioch and Iconium, and having won over the crowds, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing him to be dead. (Acts 14:19)

The next morning the Jews formed a conspiracy and bound themselves with an oath not to eat or drink until they had killed Paul. (Acts 23:12)

And there he spent three months, and when a plot was formed against him by the Jews as he was about to set sail for Syria, he decided to return through Macedonia. (Acts 20:3)

And Barjesus (the Jew) having arrived after two days, after not a few Jews had been instructed, was enraged, and brought together all the multitude of the Jews; and they having laid hold of Barnabas, wished to hand him over to Hypatius, the governor of Salamis. And having bound him to take him away to the governor, and a pious Jebusite, a kinsman of Nero, having come to Cyprus, the Jews, learning this, took Barnabas by night, and bound him with a rope by the neck; and having dragged him to the hippodrome from the synagogue, and having gone out of the city, standing round him, they burned him with fire, so that even his bones became dust. And straightway that night, having taken his dust, they cast it into a cloth; and having secured it with lead, they intended to throw it into the sea.
(Acts of Barnabas)

The 4th century Christian historian Paulus Orosius records that the violence so depopulated the province of Cyrenaica that new colonies had to be established by Hadrian:

"The Jews ... waged war on the inhabitants throughout Libya in the most savage fashion, and to such an extent was the country wasted that, its cultivators having been slain, its land would have remained utterly depopulated, had not the Emperor Hadrian gathered settlers from other places and sent them thither, for the inhabitants had been wiped out."[2]
(Wikipedia)

Dio Cassius states of Jewish insurrectionaries:

"'Meanwhile the Jews in the region of Cyrene had put one Andreas at their head and were destroying both the Romans and the Greeks. They would cook their flesh, make belts for themselves of their entrails, anoint themselves with their blood, and wear their skins for clothing. Many they sawed in two, from the head downwards. Others they would give to wild beasts and force still others to fight as gladiators. In all, consequently, two hundred and twenty thousand perished."
(Wikipedia)

edit on 19-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join